Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

By Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... More

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News πŸ’”πŸ’”
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 9

3.5K 207 7
By Taniya002

Manik's POV......

I finished my meeting. The meeting was successful and I'm very happy because it was an important deal. I had this deal as I wanted to build my dream project which I want to recomend to my beloved wife and kids. Yes you heard correct. We have two kids. But our first baby is not with us and we......leave it. I don't want to become sad. I want to remember my baby with a smile not tears.

I went to an isolated area. No one comes here. It is the place where I lost my baby. Whenever I become very happy or very sad I come here as I can feel my child's presence here. Tears beamed in my eyes remembering that day incident. After spending some time here I went to my car as now I want to go home and hide myself in Nandini's embrace. Whenever I come to this place I end up crying and I can't help it neither I can stop myself from coming to this place.

I started my car. Suddenly a girl came in front of my car. She was hardly of 5 years. I stopped my car and went to her. She was became unconscious. I took her on my arms. She was badly injured but not by my car. Seeing her condition a lone tear escaped from my eyes. I searched for her parents or anyone but no one was there as the place is isolated. Blood is oozing continuously from her body. Tears are continuously rolling from my eyes. I can't see her like this. I tried to wake her up but I failed. I immediately took her to my car. I kept her safely in my lap and drove towards the hospital.

I brought her to the hospital. There was my friend Suresh who was a doctor in this hospital. She was admitted in the ICU. I called Nandini as I can't take it more. I need her right now.

Phone conversation.....

Nandini: Hey Manik. Okay let me guess....you have got the deal as always. Right??

I was unable to speak. Words were stuck on my throat.

Nandini: Manik are you there?? Hello.....

Manik: Nandini....can you come to the city hospital??

I said very difficulty with choking voice.

Nandini: Manik hospital kyun?? Kya hua hain?? You are fine right??

She was concerned about me. This is the girl who understands me everytime and she is always there whenever I want her.

Manik: Nandini I'm fine but please come fast.

Nandini: Okay okay I'm coming.

I ended the call and sat to the nearby chair. I don't no why but when I saw that girl first I felt a strange connection with her. She is nearly of 5 year. If our child would have been alive now then she would also be of her age. Yes we had a baby girl. But God took her from us. Again tears started rolling out.

I was looking at the ICU word. The light was still on. As the time was passing by I was becoming restless. Then I heard the voice for which I was craving for. And there comes my Nandini. I just ran towards her and hugged her tightly. I need peace and she is my peace. She was taken aback but soon reciprocated. She was trying her best to calm me down but I was in no mood to stop.

End of Manik's POV.

Nandini's POV.....

I went to the hospital where Manik told me to come. I was worried about him. He went for the meeting right?? Then why suddenly to the hospital?? His voice was checking. I'm very tensed what has happened?? I asked the receptionist for the ICU word. He told me the way.

I went there and there is my man. He was sitting on the chair. I called his name. As he saw me he came running and hugged me really tight. I was taken aback but reciprocated him. He was crying badly. I need to calm him down. I rubbed his back and tried my best to stop his crying but I failed.

I forcefully broke the hug and took him to the chair. I gave him water bottle which I bought from home. He drank some water and after some time he became normal. I sat beside him and he kept his head and my lap and laid down on the chair. I kept ruffling his hair.

Nandini: Manik are you okay??

Manik: Hmm.

He kept his eyes closed.

Nandini: Manik please tell me what happened?? Tum yaha hospital me??

He got up and sat keeping his head on my shoulder.

Manik: Ek bacchi ko leke aya hu.

Nandini: Bacchi?? Kon bacchi?? Aur kiski bacchi??

Manik: Ek bacchi mere car ke samne aa gai thi. Main jab uske pass gaya to dekha wo unconscious ho gai thi. Uski puri body se blood nikal raha tha. But mere car se use chot nahi ai. Lag raha tha ki wo kisise bhag rahi thi. Mujhse dekhi nahi gai uski ye halat. Pata hain lag raha tha ki wo lagbhag 5 saal ka hoga.

Nandini: It's okay Manik. Main samajhti hu. Tum....tumhe uski ya....ad aa gai na??

I said in chocked voice as tears started rolling from my eyes. I can understand what he is going through.

Manik looked at me for some time and then again hugged me. We both needed each other at this moment.

After a long time the light of the ICU went and doctor came out. We both went to him.

Manik: Suresh how is she?? Wo thik to hain na?? Kya hua tha use??

Dr. Suresh: Manik relax. She is fine now. Par tu bata kaun hain ye??

Manik: Pata nahi.

Dr. Suresh: Accha okay tum dono chalo mere cabin me.

We both went to his office. There Manik told him the whole thing.

Dr. Suresh: So an kya kare uska?? Kya police me report.....

Manik: Nahi. Mujhe lagta hain ki use koi hurm karna chahte hain. Agar hum police me jaenge to unhe pata chal jaega.

Dr. Suresh: To fir kya karen uski??

Manik looked at me for confirmation. I know what he wants. I just nodded positively. He smiled at me.

Manik: Suresh hum use apne sath le jaenge.

Dr. Suresh: Apne sath matlab?? Tu kyun kisi dusre ki headache lena chahta hain??

Manik: Tu yehi samajh le ki ye hamari beti hain.

I really don't know why but I'm feeling that something is going to happen. I was thinking about the kid. But as soon as I heard Manik my tears had no bounds. My love for him is daily increasing day by day. How he loves kids. And moreover I was feeling guilty that I can't give him his happiness. I'm helpless.

Dr. Suresh: Okay. As you wish. But I want to tell you something very important thing about her.

Manik: Kya??

Dr. Suresh: She can't talk.

Manik: What?????

I was also shocked. 5 year old girl can't even talk!! Pehle hi mujhe bohot taklif ho rahi thi uske liye. Aur ab ye!!  Pata nahi kyun maine abhi tak use dekhi nahi hain but mujhe aisa lag raha hain hi bohot connected hu main uske sath.

Dr. Suresh: Ha. Uska vocal cords damaged hain. Aisa lag raha hain she shouted so much that the vocal cords got damaged. And no one even tried to recover it. She has been torched to no extent.

I can't take it more. I ran out of the cabin. I went near the ICU word. I can see her. She is so small. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I just turned and crushed into his arms. I cried out loud. I don't know why but I'm feeling a strange connection towards her. I just want to take her to my arms and soothe her pain.

Manik: Ssshhh Nandini. Bus bus stop crying please.....I think she has no one else her parents can never torcher her like this right?? Suresh ne kaha shayad wo 1 ya 2 saal ki hogi jab uska vocal cord damage hua hain. I think she is orphan aur koi isika faeda utha raha hain.

Nandini: But how can someone be so ruthless Manik?? Wo insaan nahi janwar hain jisne iske sath aisa kiya hain. Choti si bacchi hain yeh. Koi aisa kaise kar sakta hain Manik??

I said with all the hatred towards the unknown person.

Manik: Don't worry. Ab use kuch nahi hoga. Ab hum hain uske sath. We will fight for her. And for that we have to be strong right??

I just nodded my head and again hugged him. He kissed my forehead lovingly.

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
95.3K 6.3K 41
𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•žπ• π•£π•–.☻︎☻︎
4.4K 355 25
It's not always that you get what you want, and not always that things end with pink skies and butterflies flying. That's what life is in reality jus...
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...