Find My True Self (GxG)

By littlest_pumpkin

This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Moving in
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?
Chapter 8 - I'm Positive
Chapter 9- The Slumber
Chapter 10- The Ultrasound
Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily
Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go
Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: You still love her?
Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack
Chapter 17 ~ Prom
Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?
Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word
Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day
A/N - Author Note
Chapter 22 ~ Radley
Chapter 23 - visitation
Chapter 24 - Coming home to...
Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment
Chapter 26 - A Day Out

Chapter 7- Double Date

33 2 0
By littlest_pumpkin

Lily's POV:

Lily: Mom, Today is me and Delilah double date with Selena and Alex. 

Giselle: Okay sweetie, what time would it be?

Lily: At 8

Giselle: Oh.. *looks worried* Just don't stay out late. 

Lily: I'll be fine mom i promise.

Giselle: Okay *kiss your head* 

(*Lily heads upstairs, and look through her closet to see if she had something to wear tonight, she found a yellow dress with ruffles and she lay it out on the bed, and turn on her phone and connect to her radio and played ''Milo & Hazel - Beg'' *)

Lily's Dress For Tonight

Selena POV: 

Selena: Mami i'm going out with my girlfriend will you be ok? 

Lupe: Yes sweetie i will, go have fun ok? *kiss your head*

Selena: alright Mama *grabs my pink romper dress and head to Lily's house to get ready*

(Selena knocks on Lily's Door, Lily gets it and they walk to Lily room)

Selena: You like Milo & Hazel the YouTubers? i love them! 

Selena's Dress for Tonight

Lily: I started watching them and fell in love with them. And girl your romper looks cute. Delilah and Alex went girl shopping for tux's 

Selena: I can't wait to see my Senpai's Tux, and thanks i love your yellow ruffle dress, it cute.

Lily: (smiles) I'd missed you Lena 

Selena: i missed you too boo. 

Delilah and Alex's POV: 

Alex: How about this? 

Alex's Tux

Delilah: Awesome! Selena will love that. 

Alex: Thanks Lila let me see yours

Delilah's Tux

Alex: Damnnnnn you on fire let me put you out (chuckles)

Delilah: Is it good? 

Alex: It's so good! 

Delilah: Thanks you ready? 

Alex: Let's go pick up the girls. 

(Alex and Delilah head to Lily's house to pick up the girls) 

Giselle: Girls! There here.

Lily: Okay ma 

Selena: Okay

(Lily and Selena heads down stairs to say bye to Lily's Mom) 

Giselle: Be safe mija

Lily: I will Mama 

Selena: see you Ms. Gomez

(Lily and Selena walks out to the car and Alex and Delilah couldn't take their eyes off them as they get in the car)

Selena: Hai Hai bebe 

Alex: Hey my princessa 

(Lily looks at Delilah and blush spread across her cheeks and bit her lip, as she reach for her hand and holds it, as Delilah look at me and said something) 

Delilah: Hey you. My sunshine girl 

(Lily couldn't help but giggle and speak)

Lily: Hi bebe 

(They all chat while the ride to the dinner place and Alex and Delilah open the car doors for their girlfriends and head inside and got their table) 

Waiter: Hi i will be your Waiter for tonight, let me know when your ready to order.

Alex: Okay (nods at the waitress) 

(everyone looks at the menu and Alex wanted to share a meal with Selena, Delilah wanted to share a meal with Lily, so they order a meal that comes with two big drinks for the couple to drink with their lover) 

Waiter: Coming right up.

(While they was waiting for their food, they talk and it was a good time for Lily to catch up with Selena)

Lily: So Selena, how are you doing really? 

Selena: Trying to take care my mom and me at the same time, it's hard. 

Alex: I know kitty (holds your hand) and i do my best to help you and be there for you. 

Selena: I know bebe, just it was hard leaving my mom alone, she might drink, she still depressed. She told me to hang fun so here i am. 

Alex: I'll stay with you tonight

(here comes the waitress with our food, and Delilah was quiet, then Lily broke silence)

Lily: Bebe you ok? 

Delilah: Worried for Selena, Can you and your mom moved into Lily's mom guest house? So we can all be closed?

Lily: yeah! My mom know your mom, my mom wouldn't mind.

Selena: I'll text my mom 

Lily: And i'll text my mom

(Their moms said yes, and it's a good idea to be together, So Selena and her mom is moving in Lily's Guest House) 

(Their food was ready and The waiter walk to their table and set their plates down and wink at Selena, and Selena whisper to Alex and She was upset a little because The waiter is flirting with her girl, and want Selena safe.) 

Alex: (Feeds Selena and smile) Your so cute My little baby girl 

Selena: Thank you senpai

Delilah: (Kisses Lily cheeks and kiss her neck and feeds her) Giving you kisses and feeding you bebe 

Lily: (Giggles cutely) i love you

Delilah: I love you more baby

(Hour later: They been there for a while, they just chat and talk, until Zack show up and the moment Lily saw Zack she felt nausea and She ran to the bathroom and threw up. Selena follows behind her) 

Selena: I'll go check on her. 

(Selena walks to the bathroom)

Selena: Hey Lily? You ok?

Lily: I think i'm pregnant. I didn't think none of it but i missed my period and i really don't want to tell Zack he probably won't care.

Selena: i'm here for you Lily. You're my best friend. Me and Alex are pregnant too. Well it's Hime's child but Alex was the first one i told. but i wearing something big but i have a bump. I told Hime but he said he not ready to be a father, so i didn't force him to be there for me and go to my doctors visits.

Lily: I'm scare to tell Delilah, even my mom at that. 

Selena: Just tell them. okay? Because your not going to stay little your belly going to grow and they'll know you not getting fat. 

Lily: I'll tell them when we get home

Selena: Okay Lily 

(Selena pulls Lily in for a hug as Lily feels her belly and smiles)

Lily: our babies will grow up with two moms

Selena: (chuckles a  bit) y-yes! 

(The both of them walk back to the table) 

Alex: Everything ok?

Delilah: Lily?

Selena: Everything fine.

Lily: yes i'll tell you guys when we get home.

Alex: Ready go home guys? 

Delilah: Yes

Selena: I'm a little tired bebe

Lily: yes (then felt dizzy)

Delilah: (Catches Lily) Whoaa baby you okay? 

Lily: Y-yes i'm fine just feel a little light-headed 

Delilah: Want me carry you? 

Lily: yes please bebe

(Delilah picks up Lily and carries her to the car and Selena and Alex follows) 

(The car drive home was quiet, They drive to Lily house and went in and Alex and Selena went to the guest room, and Delilah carried Lily to her room) 

The end of chapter 7, stay tune for Chapter 8! what will you think is wrong with Lily? 

Sorry for the delay on the This chapter I've been busy!  But i promise the chapters will come out good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 13
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...
3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
2.2K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...
25.5K 898 42
Bailey is the new student of Northwood High in Los Angeles. As a new student and an Asian, Bailey got a hard time to fit in, but thanks to her new fr...