Building Blocks || SaTzu

By misomina

[book 2] After Tzuyu's whole life crashed down, she's been desperate to build it up again. It's taking some... More

prologue
1; tzuyu's POV
2; sana's POV
3; we meet again
4; a small talk
5; questions
6; judas iscariot
7; i had a feeling
8; awkward exes
9; good (?) morning
10; custody
11; alive
12; a visit from an old friend
13; attack
14; today is the day
15; time goes slow
16; just dance
17; the visitor
18; the new cellmate
19; chat
20; bread
21; coffee date
23; falling in love
24; with you
25; back to basics
26; only fools
27; chalk and cheese
28; the tracker
29; i did love you
30; detonate
31: she's gone
32; mysterious
33; drive
34; old macdonald
35; missing
36; accomplice
37; in safety
38; the found
39; flight
40; I Love You
41; the party
42; skipping stones
epilogue
ment.
new book!

22; i can't help

2.5K 95 101
By misomina

Sana sat beside Eunha as they began to have their dinner, after a tiring day of labour.

"How do you like the food?" Eunha asked Sana as she looked at the meal laid out before them.

"Before I came to prison, I thought the food would be like grub. You know, the thick soup and stuff. It's actually really good, this soup is amazing." Sana said before she indulged in her food.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it then." Eunha smiled as she looked at Sana.

Eunyoung came and sat at the table, laughing at the two. "You might as well get married, it's been two weeks since she came but it feels as if Eunha's been your girlfriend for two years!"

Sana smiled. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Not yet." Eunyoung winked as she ate her food.

Eunha blushed as she kept silent, continuing to eat her food.

"So, Eunbi." Eunyoung began.

"Eunha."

"Eunha, yeah, um - did you hear anything about your case?"

Eunha nodded, smiling. "SinB came and told me that things are looking up, and that I might be out of here soon."

Sana's heart stopped. "What?"

"Yeah, apparently they're going around and asking family to tell them about our case at home, how my sister was always bruised and stuff."

"I see. And who is SinB?" Sana curiously asked.

"Ooh, someone's getting jealous." Eunyoung teased.

Hana sat down beside Eunyoung. "Couple fight?"

Eunyoung shook her head. "I would call it a couple fight, but they're not dating. Yet."

Eunha laughed as she turned to look at Sana. "She's just my childhood friend. My best friend, actually. Don't worry about it."

Sana sighed. "It's not my place to be worried anyways."

"Couple fight?" Hana questioned again.

Eunyoung nodded. "Couple fight."

*****

"Sana, I'm sorry. But you shouldn't get jealous over my friends." Eunha sighed. "Come on, talk to me."

Sana rolled over her bed and looked at Eunha.

"What do you want me to say?"

"That you're not jealous."

Sana sat upright and rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'm not jealous."

"You know you're cute when you are." Eunha smiled.

Sana blushed as she folded her legs.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Eunha smirked. "Simple, your relationship with Tzuyu."

Sana furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do you want to know that?"

Eunha shrugged her shoulders. "It'll help me understand what you like in a person."

"Okay, well," Sana started off. "I began dating Tzuyu after we met in a bar."

"I know that."

"Okay, so she picked me up from the bar. Then I stayed over at her apartment. She was quite cold at first, and she wouldn't tell me if we had a one-night stand or not, and I don't think I ever learned if we did.

The next day, Nayeon - my manager at time time - called me and told me that I was with the one and only Chou Tzuyu, Taiwanese Visual goddess." Sana smiled to herself as she remembered. "I was a little shocked. We went on a date in a café the sunday after, and I don't know much, but I think we kind of hit it off.

Then Dahyun - my friend - told us that she had a series planned out for us. It was then that we began seeing each other so much that we began dating. And-"

"Hold on. Your article about you two dating came the day before your movie premiere. Are you telling me that you two weren't actually dating before?" Eunha questioned.

Sana realised what she had just said.

Did she really just expose herself?

The fact that she and Tzuyu weren't dating before?

"Well?" Eunha asked.

Sana nodded as she let out a heavy breath of air.

"You're the first person - who's not one of my friends - who I've told this to." Sana looked up at Eunha, who seemed confused. "Tzuyu and I - we weren't a couple at first.

At first it was a publicity stunt and we told each other that we wouldn't fall in love with each other. Suddenly, the more days I spent with her, the more I learned about her.

How kind and caring she was - and still is. How she put others before herself, even animals.

And then we properly began dating in June. Or was it April or May? I can't exactly remember.

And we were happy."

"Until the car crash, I know." Eunha stated.

Sana nodded as she squeezed her eyes.

"It was all my fault. I should have told her everything in the first place.

When I learned about her dad, I didn't tell her. My brain kept fighting with me, asking me 'why can't you say it?' and I just kept on answering back, 'because I don't want to hurt her.'" Sana gulped as she remembered the pain of seeing Tzuyu in a coma.

"After that, I left. I never really expected to return."

Eunha nodded as she had listened intently to everything Sana had to say.

"So that's my story with Tzuyu. What about you? Do you have someone you love?"

Eunha nodded.

"Yeah, but it's over. I don't like to focus on the past."

"So then what are you going to talk to me about?"

"The person I love now."

Sana felt her heart drop.

Eunha already had another love.

I should have known. She thought to herself.

"The person I love now is caring. She puts others first. Sure, she's done some dumb things, but she's sorry for the things she did." Eunha smiled at Sana. "I fell in love with the way she laughs. I fell in love with the sparkle in her eyes.

I fell in love with the way she would mindlessly ramble on about things in the past. Even though I'd like to be her future."

Sana's heart sunk low.

None of it sounded like her.

"She sounds nice." Sana replied blankly.

"Aren't you curious to know who she is?"

Sana shrugged her shoulders, trying to seem uninterested.

Eunha stood up and walked over to Sana.

"W-what are you doing? Who is it?" Sana asked as Eunha came close up to her.

"It's you, you dummy." Eunha smiled. "I'm in love with you."

"The feeling is mutual then." Sana answered, her heart racing.

Suddenly Eunha came and kissed Sana.

And Sana couldn't pull away.

She wouldn't, even if she wanted to.
_________________________________________

A/N

"Where are the guards at this point?" You may ask.

Well, in a fictional story, anything is possible.

The answer is that they're simply rotating, takes 15 minutes to do so.

Also, please don't leave for the next four chapters! These chapters will focus mainly on Sana and Eunha in the prison.

There's a lot waiting in these chapters, and happiness may not last long for our main character, Minatozaki Sana.

Happy reading!

- MisoMina💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2K 25
sana, the IT girl meets Dahyun, the new girl. they slowly fall in love but then it gets a little rocky along the way. what happens when someone who c...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
30K 1.8K 46
[ COMPLETED ] Chou Tzuyu, a CEO's daughter decided to move in Korea with her family. Lived a lonely life when the girl she loves betrayed and cheated...
82.9K 4.2K 32
Sana lives in a world where her life is planned out for her, and is in a mental chokehold because of her social status. However, when her coming-of-a...