Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Nemesis-kun

2.8K 80 25
By Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- Intoxicating...

❤️

Love was a magical experience. Blossoms with the stare of ones eye as their favorable person walked pass by until butterflies erupted each second their laugh echoed through the air. The visible smile of a person could cause an internal damage to ones heart. One that would be shaking in an abnormal beat, hyperventilating as if they had saw an angel of virtue descend to the earth.

But to a few, love was a tragedy. Something so fictional, so unrealistic and too damaging. The high risk of rejection and heartbreak.

As for someone such as Nemesis who had lived his whole life not knowing what love even meant―heck―existed in the first place.

When he first learn about it, the first thought that came to mind was it was a dangerous illness. Although they're not entirely contagious, but the percentage of containing one was high. He wasn't afraid of death, yet he couldn't grasp the idea of dying of a broken heart over an illness that is hardly detected by any modern technologies.

He fear none, yet that one feeling was one thing he had wished to avoid at all cost, unlike a certain yandere.

But then, he felt it.

The symptoms of the so called "love".

He clutches his heart tight whenever she was on sight. A coy smirk sent to his way made his heart jumps excitedly, almost scaring him to death. The way he felt his breathing rigid, the warmth over his ones cold days and the way his eyes could never avert away.

That's it.

He's sick.

He would often times went back to asked over his current situation, but he received a laugh from his master. The man stood up and pat his shoulder, a large grin on his face.

"Kid, you're in love."

Was what he said before Nemesis eyes widened in fear. The man only laughed over his shocked face before walking away with the cigarette on his mouth, dismissing him off.

Although he couldn't grasp onto the truth completely, he began to avoid the main source of his problem.

Her.

It was hard as his mind would constantly give him images of her ever cocky grin, her strong stance, and the times where he had saved her from danger. The look of fear, and the feeling of sudden worry in his chest. His legs move by itself, jumping into action for the sake of her safety.

She was never anything to him, but now was different.

As he waited in the library, searching for the mental illness, he could only find a few romance book and skimmed through the few pages of it with questions filling in his mind.

How are they able to go through the illness for quite a long time? How is that possible?

Wasn't it suppose to be deadly?

The doors of the library creaked as he turns to see the very person he had tried his best to avoid. Yet, failed automatically as his eyes would always wonder back to her. The figure walks in, scanning the room all around before finally spotting his tall figure amongst all the bookshelves.

The woman stepped towards his way but as she tried to get close, he slipped away to another aisle. She turns to meet with no one. She walks to another to meet another empty aisle. Again and again she walked through each and every one of them, walking through one of the aisle before turning again to find him.

Although the place wasn't exactly large, the way he easily slipped away from her line of sight had her devastated. As she turns, both of her hands were suddenly pinned to her side as a large figure loomed over her.

As she turns to stare into a crimson color orb, deadly yet very intoxicating.

His gripped on her was tight but not too harsh to hurt her as he angrily stares at her.

"What did you do?"

"What? What did I do?" perplexed by his words, she blinks and continues to stare at him, battling strong over his angered eyes.

"You... you did something to me. Whatever this is..."

In a swift, he puts a hand behind her head and pulled her close to his chest. Her eyes widened as the side of her face was planted onto his cloth chest. There, her supposed protest died before she could even let out a sound when she heard the face pace of a heartbeat.

Her tense shoulders lighten as she focuses onto the sound of the increasing heartbeat. Her hand was guided to the man's face as she felt the warmth emitting to her colder palm. Her face began to burn, knowing exactly what he was questioning about.

He groaned, "You did something to me. You... you are killing me."

"Killing you?"

"I don't know what you did to me, what you injected in me. Whatever it is, you must fix this."

That was when she realized what he meant. So pushed herself off of him and look into his eyes, the dilated pupils he had for her even when his face was neutral. His eyes would avert from her eyes to her lips, then back to her gorgeous orbs.

"I don't know how to fix it," she spoke in a hush tone as the man groans and gritted his teeth. His hand gripped harder as they were still pressed onto his cheek.

"There is no cure to this. Tell me exactly what I should do," he demanded.

Yet he damned himself when her cocky smirk was back to view with mischievous eyes looking into his own. He could feel the increasing heartbeat and his anger began to subside, but before he could called her out, she silenced him.

"Embrace it."

With that word left out of her lips, they came close to him and attached to his own. Taken by surprised, he took a step back and his eyes widened.

He knew what this was.

The kiss that was told by the recent story he read. 

It felt different almost the same as the story, yet it was once unrealistic to him until he had been proven by reality itself.

Soft... how soft...

His arms wrapped around her waist as he closes his eyes shut, reciprocating the kiss.

How warm... I want more of this.

The two stood upon the aisle of books, a kiss to share to reality. A way of mocking the romance books help upon the shelves.

The two parted as Nemesis' breathing began rigid.

"Embrace it..." he repeated her words as he tuck away a strand of hair from her face.

"If that's the only way... then I guess I have no choice but oblige."

❤️

Time passes by quickly as so did their relationship. There were a few storms and sometimes sunny days for the couple, but nothing too worrisome of it. Nemesis fortunately began learning the so called illness and finally understood that it was never once a disease. He just never felt it before.

He would occasionally did something surprising like back hugs, random kisses and randomly holds her hand just to feel the same sensation again. Any part was to get a reaction out of her, to see whether she fears him, or simply surprise and smile warmly to him. His heart flutters every time she reciprocated his gesture.

Around December where snow had finally covered the entirety of the region, the two would occasionally got out to dates or simply sightseeing.

One particular day was to pass down the busy streets and flaunting over the shining lights with open shops all around them. Christmas clothes, street foods, souvenirs, and jewelries displayed on large windows.

The couple was excited to watch the fireworks that night as the strutted down towards where all citizen were heading, the massive Christmas tree.

"I'll go get some food, okay? You stay here," she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek while Nemesis stood with a nod and watches as she disappeared into the crowd. He stood and look around, some people chattering and others would gave him a glance. As the glance towards his way, some would have sparkles in their eyes while others would awed in delight.

How peculiar.

But one random stranger caught his attention. As she was looking over his way, he realized that her never didn't actually met his, rather, to something behind him. So he turns and spot a hand mannequin with a ring on it.

It was a beauty to anyone's eye, even he was amazed by it. Although it was simple silver ring, the small jewel in the middle of it made it shine more than the rest. As he look deeply into it, he had a sudden thought.

Marriage.

This was one of the things he was still trying to grasp upon. The understanding of marriage, where two souls are bound for eternity. Yet, tragic shall always has its way to ruin any beauty, but he knows his story won't crumble like the books he'd read.

He enters the building and leaving no trail of his presence.

The girl came back with two warm milk and buns, but stopped and look around to spot no one. In utter confuse, she turns around and walked back to the stand, but couldn't find him. So she came back in front of the jewelry store and began to devour her food, whilst looking around. The sound of the chiming bell from the store behind her made her flinched as she turns to see someone exited the place, only to realized it was her boyfriend all along.

"There you are!" she called as she walked towards him and shove the food and beverage towards his way. "I thought you came looking for me, but turns out you were just inside. Did you bought something?" she asked and took a bite of of her steamed bun.

"Yes," he plainly answered and thanked her for the food.

The man walked away with his hand intertwined to hers as she looked back towards the store to see a hand mannequin with nothing on it.

While heading towards their supposed destination, Nemesis stopped in the middle of their tracks and brought her somewhere else, to which surprised her as she began to asked and points at the direction of their destination.

"Wait! We're suppose to go that way!"

The man didn't answered as he continues to bring her to a secluded area. Once they were in a place where it was much more quiet, he turns to her as she turns around to see they were already far away from the tree.

She spun her head to his way, sending him a confuse look while a little bit disappointed. It was an empty building, a little dark and creepy to her liking. And worse of all, they couldn't watch the fireworks due to the close ceiling above their heads that entirely covers the sky.

He lets her hand go as she spun around once again, worried for the time before the show as she turns back to him to see him stared back to her. And again, she turns around, looking for any sign the show started.

But as she turns back to him, her eyes widened as he gets to his knee, a box on his hand and a ring revealed to her eyes.

Was that why he went into the jewelry store?

No words came out of him, but she could clearly see the nervousness in his eyes, one of his hand shaking on his side. She was too speechless to even form a coherent sentence. Only then did he finally spoke.

"Marry me."

She stares into his eyes. A glimmer of hope, pleading back to her.

With a smile spread widely onto her face, she nods subtly as he got up and took her hand, inserting the ring whilst hugging her. Tears rolled out of her eyes as she smiled widely.

How cute.

"Did I hurt you?" he innocently asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"No! No you didn't!" she exclaimed. "You made me happy. The happiest person in the whole world!"

"I... love you..."

She laughs as she pulled away and kissed him, replying, "Yeah. I love you too."

❤️

Like beauty and the beast, Y/N watches her daughter played with her father. A funny dynamic that she could hardly comprehend sometime. Their daughter, Nanami, was a bundle of joy, and with her father whose opposite of her, it would be surprising to everyone to see them getting along very well.

Although Nemesis hardly ever show any affection, Nanami knew that her father loved her deeply, with or without telling so.

And Y/N, being the most luckiest mother and wife, cried once over the moment.

"Wait! Don't move! I'm not done applying make up yet!" the little girl exclaimed as she continues to draw lipstick on her father's cheek. Y/N who was secretly watching from the doorframe, snickered.

Nemesis face was neutral, yet he seems very bothered by the stickiness of the lipstick on his cheek, but he was afraid of rejecting his daughter's wishes. So he sat still for an hour or more, being tormented by his adorable sunshine.

"All done! Mommy look! Daddy looks very pretty now!" Nemesis turns once her daughter mentions her mother and saw his red faced wife on the door, holding her laugh so hard that her face looks like they were about to explode.

He huffs and held back his annoyance as he doesn't want to hurt his daughter's feeling.

"He'll be a princess in no time! Oh! I forgot to bring Mr. Phroggey! Be right back daddy!" their daughter rushes off of the room to her bedroom to retrieve her frog doll. The man stood up and glares at his laughing wife, who had finally let out her laughter after holding for a quite amount of time.

With his long bangs being tied upwards and as he walks, the little palm like hair wiggles. His face, white as snow with their daughter applying baby powder too much on his face, and lipstick splotch on each side of his cheeks.

"Stop it," he demanded but his wife continues to mess with him, laughing joyously as she threw both of her arms around him, pulling him close to her. "Sorry, but it's just so funny."

She brushes away a few falling strands of her husband's hair and smile. "My beloved husband and my precious daughter. Bonding together!"

"You know you're always welcome to join."

"I know~ I just like to watch on the sidelines instead."

"I'm back!" their daughter declared as she held her frog doll. She ushered her father to crouched down and shoved the frog doll on his face.

"Kiss it! He'll become a prince charming!"

Nemesis' eye twitch as he listens to his wife laughing behind him. With a lot of persuasion from both of his beloved girls, he gave the doll frog a peck.

Let's just say the next few day he hid all of his wife's cosmetics and rushes away whenever Mr. Phroggey was present.

End of Nemesis' route

❤️

Damn, it's 2022 already. Last route is going to be Ayato's :D

Anyone else watches Encanto and started bawling out? I literally cried from "The Family Madrigal" song and I rewatch it until the third time. It never fails to bring tears in my eyes :').

Don't expect Ayato's ending anything, kay? I'll try my best to build up a great ending for him. See you guys in his route <3

Oh and thank you for 314K reads! I'm surprise people are still reading this story :0

Sincerely me :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
907 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
427K 19.8K 38
Yandere Simulator x Mitsuri Reader. _______________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮! 𝗦𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶!❞ ╰┈➣ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧: In which a pink hair girl s...
38.2K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...