Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Av Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Mer

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Budo Masuta

2.3K 60 23
Av Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- Don't tell her brother about this, but... I had a crush on her from the first day we've met. But I also shook it off as a puppy love or sorts, feeling that this relationship wouldn't work out. After all, I feel like I'm only a friend to her. But to think of it now, it seems those assumptions are just made up mostly by my fear of rejection.

❤️

The club dismissed as Budo wiped a sweat away from his forehead, feeling heat creeping up from the insides of his body. He was hype and nervous at the same time.

He sat down, waiting for the clock to tick away as he watches the orange-ish sky illuminated the small club room.

Recently, he learned a few moves as he tried them out, but his attempts failed miserably as his mind was hardly focus on anything. One of the guys of the club was worried, but he shakes it off by offering his famous smile. Though, doubt spiral around the club, the club members agreed to not bother him with questions again as he wouldn't want to answer them.

He huffed, fanning himself with his hand, head up as his neck exposed to the damped air.

"I should open the windows," he suggest to no one and got up, sliding open the window as he let the wind smack the front of his face. He smiles with content and sigh, satisfied.

But his smile soon dropped as he blinks and turn to look at the setting sun. He stare for a little while, his head unconsciously tilted to the side cutely, likely a little kid daydreaming.

"Would be the best date to go and see the sunset by the beach," he smile, referring to the time he had bring the girl to the beach once.

But that was never a date back then, it was a reunion.

He sigh and turn around his eyes still won't leave the window, but when it did and turn to look at his front, a shorter female opened both of her palms and let out a quiet "boo!". This resulted to him jumping and almost letting his flight or fight nerve kicked in.

Y/N, knowing this, took a step back when he suddenly changes his surprised gesture to a fighting one, her arms both in the air as her eyes widened in surprise. "Woah, woah, I know I can take you on, but I'm not here to fight."

"Y/N? Gosh, you could at least warn me with a sound or something."

"Wouldn't that make you even more surprised? Besides, I thought you wouldn't be that surprise. You have that... martial art intuition."

"Martial art intuiti─ yeah, alright, I'll just let that one slide. And I was... thinking."

The girl walked up to him, hands on her back with a smirk like smile plastered upon her expression. "Penny for your thoughts?"

The male blushed and look away, turning his body from her, averting his gaze to anywhere but her own gorgeous orbs.

"It's... the sunset's pretty."

"The sunset?" the girl turns and looked at where the light had began to dimmed down. "Ah, it really is."

The male turns to see golden hues shining and shimmering her skin, they created golden like aura surround her, his heart thumping immensely.

"Oh, that's right!" she suddenly turns to him and smile. It took her a lot of courage to turn to him fully, the glossy golden hue off the sunset seems to make the atmosphere between them rather... serene.

The two pair stood facing each other, their eyes focus on one another.

Each of them inhaled and with confident, the two spoke simultaneously.

"I love you!"

Surprised as they were when the two open both of their eyes, stared at each other with wide eyes.

The girl pointed an accusing finger on him, dramatically gasping (while holding back a smile), "Those were suppose to be my line!"

He somehow caught the childish play she was going and smile, pointing back at her, "No they're not. They were supposed to be mine."

"You obviously hsd stolen my creative work," she chuckles lightly, "so those confession were supposely belong to me. It's mine, give it up, Masuta."

"Fine you win," he huffed, but mischievously smile. "The line may be yours, but you're mine!"

Y/N laughed as Budo jumped, a little embarrassed of his own cheesy words. He sat down, waiting for her laugh to died down as they did while she sat beside him.

His smiles never left his handsome face, a little blush spread over his cheeks, looking away in shame.

Y/N notices a few trickled of sweat from his head as he fanned himself, completely unaware of someone's stare.

Y/N spotted a towel from afar and got up, taking it while coming back and sat beside him which the man didn't even seem to noticed, smiling to himself so widely at the confession the two had just made.

A light pressure on his cheek made him turn to see her tapping the towel onto his face, cleaning away his sweats. He admires her features and so did she, the two were just lost within each other.

Just as Y/N's hand landed on the other side of his cheek, Budo's hand caught onto her wrist, the towel stayed on the side of his face as he leaned onto the towel.

Their eyes locked onto each other as the two leaned in in a rather slow pace.

As their eyes closed tightly, their lips locked with each other, the sun had fully set out of the horizon, leaving the two on the dark club as they both enjoyed each other's presence.

Budo's hand clutches onto her waist, puling her on to his lap, as her free hand cupped the other side of his cheek, both deepening the kiss.

As the kiss broke, the two stare onto each other's eyes, both hold adoration for each other.

❤️

"Okay, I've already taught you all I know, so why don't you give it a try on me?"

"On you? Are you sure?"

"Totally!" Budo grins.

The two were out training, Y/N insisted that she wanted to learn more and expand her martial art skills. And of course, being the supportive boyfriend Budo was, he accompanied her and trained her.

And now, the two were learning one of the Judo moves Budo knows. Which consulted on throwing their opponent onto the floor, probably breaking their back.

Y/N, feeling worried, she dragged herself to bring a mattress which Budo stood surprised and helped her.

"If I'm going to flip you, I might need something to save that back of yours."

Budo doesn't doubt her strength, he even believes that her own strength might have surpassed him, which he had no complaints when she took out the mattress with her.

Followed by what was instructed by Budo himself, the two stood quite close, only an arm length from each other. As the two held out on each other's shoulder, Budo counted and once it hits one, Y/N let loose of one of her arm as they went under his opposite arm, her arm was now under his own, her body turns.

Budo had doubt that it'll work, after all, he was heavier than she was and had gotten quite the weight and muscles for the past few years, but he was thrown off guard when his feet was lifted up from the floor, his front pressed upon her back as the physical touch ended when he felt himself being thrown to the mattress, one of his outstretched hand was hold while her free one was on his neck.

His eyes widened, a little surprised that his beloved successfully thrown him.

His eyes stared within her own seeing as she panted above him, a smile he didn't miss from her face.

Shit, that's was hot and cute, he thought.

"Hey, I made it," Y/N let go of both of her hands, sitting down onto the floor and huffed, probably tired from trying her best to throw her boyfriend from her shoulder.

"That was amazing. You are amazing!" Budo turns and smile, but they dropped seeing how tired she look.

"Thanks, but it would've been easier if you didn't gain that much muscle in your body. It felt as if I just picked up the most heaviest dumbbell."

The man chuckles and grab a towel from their shared bag, wiping off the few sweats from her face and lightly pecking her lips.

"You did awesome. Now, let's head out. It's sunset soon and I want to see it."

"We're going to the beach?"

"Yep! Or do you want to take a shower first?"

"Don't worry, I'm only a little tired."

"If you say so, love."

The two walked out of the gym, both sat in the car and drove off to the beach. The two sat in silence, Y/N taking a light nap while Budo checking the time, a few minutes checking over his hoodie pocket which still held the maroon box in it.

He nervously sighs, taking a few glances at the girl who seems to have doze off. He smile contently, cheering himself up and hoping for the best.

After a few minutes, he waken up his girlfriend with a light shake who stir and swat his hand away. He sighs and got out of the car, opening the passenger seat and shake her once again. Finally, she awake and stepped out of the car, her hand intertwined with his even though her eyes were still tired.

Her head leaned onto his shoulder as the two walked towards the beach, the same place where their reunion was held.

Her eyes immediately open when they spotted the sun, slowly setting down. The two were mesmerized as they stood and stare for a while, feeling the breeze blew over their hair.

The sightseeing had been stopped when he heard a sneeze coming out of the person from beside him. The chills of the breeze must have made her cold, alongside the empty stomach due to their training.

Budo took out the box and shove it onto his pocket pants, and let go of her hand (to her dismay) as he taken off of his hoodie and lend it to her, planting a kiss onto her forehead.

"Come on, we'll be eating soon."

"Soon?"

"Yes, there is something I need to tell you," Budo led the both of them to the middle where they finally stood right in front of the sunset.

Budo huffs as he turns to her, the breeze hitting the two of them as their hair flow with the wind.

Budo suddenly gets on one knee, startling the girl who thought he was sick or something. But those worries washes away when a box was present to her view, a ring sat comfortably on the middle of it.

"Y/N... you are the most extraordinary woman I've met. Ever since I've met you, I had fallen head over heels to you. You've been with me for as long as I know, always there for me when I needed you most.

And I wish to return the favor. To be there with you, always. Keeping you company the best I can."

He exhale a heavy breath and smile.

"Y/N L/N, marry me. And I promise you, I'll stay by you forever."

Y/N nods shyly as he stood up and inserted the ring onto her finger. As the two shared a blissful kiss, the sun set off of the horizon, completing the best scenery the two shared.

❤️

Budo never thought the day where he would set a future with someone. Yet, with the person he love.

And it was also a surprise to Y/N too, at how eager her husband was to getting plenty of kids.

His reasoning?

"Mini me and mini you! Running around the whole house. Imagine how cute that'd be!"

"Yeah, but carrying most of them would be my pain and taking care of them isn't that easy, y'know?"

But to Budo's content, his wife agreed anyways. So it wouldn't be much of a surprise if anyone were to visit Y/N and saw her how big her belly was.

Two children, another plus coming soon to their family.

Ayaka, the eldest, walked into the living room where her 5 year old brother was busy drawing on his artbook was in. He looked up and smile, walking up to his older sister. They were 2 years apart and seemingly going to be having a new addition in their family.

The two looked to their mother who sat down, rubbing her ever growing stomach, smiling softly.

"Mama! Mama! I wanna hear the baby!" Kazuha happily speaks as he placed his ear upon the stomach of his mother, giggling lightly.

Y/N giggled as well as how contagious her son's laugh were. They too, were adorable.

Ayaka came to the view of her mother and showed her the yellow belt on her Judo uniform. "Papa had taught me a little of defense!"

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Kazuha hopped, as he sat down next to his mother, watching as Ayaka made moves here and there, earning her brother's awestruck expression.

She chuckles and winches when she felt the baby kicked. The two children stopped and quickly went to their mother's side, worried for her health as Kazuha suddenly ran out of the room. A new footsteps which were much more heavier than Kazuha's own had entered the room, the poor boy crying as his sister comforted him.

"Love, are you okay?" Budo panicked as he turns to look all around her, her hand clutching onto the bump of her stomach as her head hung low.

She turns up towards her husband who held a very panic and concern look on his face. She his head lightly and lay them on her bump, his cheek on her stomach. He flinched when he felt something kicked his cheek, a hand on covered the place where kt happened.

His eyes widened. "He kicked!" Budo gasp.

Y/N only giggles as she turns slowly to call for her children, who quickly gather and placed their heads, only to be getting the same treatment as their father.

"He has such powerful kicks!"

"Must have picked up from your father," Budo blushed as he cheekily grin and rubs the bump, smiling contently.

"My little champion."

"Hey what about us, papa?" Ayaka pointed to her and Kazuha as the two parents laugh. "Of course, all of you are both of our little champions too!" Budo brought them to a hug.

The whole day, the family spoke about giving the baby boy a name as they finally settled one for it.

Ryuu.

End of Budo Masuta's route

❤️

Yeahhhhh so I did use up some of Genshin characters name.

Anywho~

Am I the only one who feels like Budo has the vibe of Claude von Riegan? Well, a part of him does.

Also, this book feature that Y/N has a brother named Izayoi, yes? I figure his personality would go likely like Sylvain Jose Gautier, but minus the dating most of the girls he sees.

And if none of y'all notice, Budo is one of my favorite character from yandere simulator, which he was also the reason why this book was made.

I just don't understand why YandereDev would put such great character as a side one instead of making it one of the potential love interest.

BUDO IS JUST ✨PERFECT✨

Anywho, enjoy~

P.S. anyone else (re)watching gravity falls this year?

L zlvk wr pdnh d glsshu a uhdghu idqilf, dqg li dqb ri b'doo xs wr lw, lw'oo eh d juhdw rssruwxqlwb wkhq!

Lmao, decode it yourself. I'll post it in the comments so you can copy it.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

184K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...
52.9K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
54.7K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
293K 10.7K 56
I got so inspired by Yandere Simulator, I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope you like it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My name is Ama...