Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Per Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Més

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Megamo Saikou

3.9K 107 28
Per Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's perfect. Every little thing about her. She's extraordinary, and I have never met anyone as special as her.

❤️

Big thanks to Naturegame for the suggestion!

A heavy sigh escaped his lips, his eyes drowsy from the works that were piled up on his desk. Tons and tons of papers scattered all around the wooden desk, pens and pencils on each and every corner. His table was a mess.

But not as a mess as he is.

He couldn't comprehend why he's been reading the same line over for the 14th time. Everytime he tries to read it, the flash of her face began to swirl in his mind, letting out another sigh out of his mouth.

He didn't understand himself. Was he worried? Would she even pick him?

The answer could be seen all over his face, he was scared that she might not show up, but at the same time, he wishes her for the best, and even if he wasn't her choice.

His gloved hand rubs his temple, trying to focus back to his work. He was never the type to stress of things. Efficiency has always been his top one priority. The faster he work, the less work there is.

Other than those reasons, he was worried for something else. Having to come from a wealthy family left him a ln expectation from others. One of them, was to expected to have a partner that suits his fmaily taste.

He was sure Y/N would fit right in, knowing her status as well, but he sometimes wishes his family won't be only looking at social status, but at how one person could be amazing and extraordinary just by simply being them.

He placed does his pen and puts the finished paper to the side, only to realize he had been signing the wrong paper.

"Shit," he cursed, searching for something to erase the ink. The overloaded stress cause him to loose his focus as his mind ponders over the choices of the girl.

He remembers the time they spend with each other, as the last minutes of their way home, he confessed but it was much more represent as a proposal. Oh how he wish he could go back to that time and just ask her right away.

He knows he shouldn't be selfish, after all, she is human too. She could choose anyone, but his heart ache everytime he thinks about it.

He sighs for the umpteenth time, covering his face on the palm of his hands.

"I'm going nuts..." he sigh once again, before opening his eyes. With a solemn look, he continues his paperwork.

Just as he was about to write another page, he noticed the door creaked open a little, as if someone had just entered the room without his notice. Maybe he forgot to close it? But that's impossible.

"Argh! Work work... stop thinking about it."

He shook his head and scribble down on the white paper, signing documents, writing letters, etc.

A soft chuckle startled him as he jumped in his spot. Fortunately, his tense self soften once a pair of arms wrapped around his neck as their front pressed against the back of his swivel chair.

"What's gotten into that head of yours? Stress?" Her voice seems to sooth him as his eyes began to water in surprise. Was he dreaming?

Y/N let go of the embrace much to his dismay. She walks beside him, smiling at him. "Want a massage? Or perhaps a kiss?"

He jumped from his seat, throwing his quill to the side as they safely land on top of a pile of papers as his arms instinctively wrapped over the smaller frame of the female.

Surprised, she stood still, blinking in process. Warm water soaked the side of her shoulder as her arms gently wrapped around him, her hand rubs his back in reassurance.

His grip tightens as his sobs was much more audible. He finally admitted, that he was afraid of loosing. After all, someone who could easily get a hold onto anything would feel selfish, and even if he had tried to not be that way, in the end he too, wanted to be selfish.

Because she's the only thing he needed the most.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, just... stay right here."

After a minute or two he had finally released his hold from her, wiping away his silly tears while smiling lovingly at her.

His hand placed onto the side of her cheek as his thumb caressed her soft skin. As his eyes trails from her own to her lips, he swallowed as his breath hitch.

"May I?" He questioned.

"Absolutely."

Just by those words, his lips crashes onto her as his other hand securely held onto her waist.

The kiss went on for a while with the help of teh atmosphere and the dark room around them had made the whole memory turns into a blissful moment.

"I love you," he spoke in between kisses as the female chuckles before returning back the favor.

❤️

It was almost noon as the couple were on their way to the destination where they had their first date.

The spring bath.

4 years had surely passed. Y/N adjusting to the life as she was before wasn't easy. After all, the main reason why she decided to stay in Japan was to be herself after all. Now that dating a certain heir to the Saikou family was a little too much for her. Fortunately, his mother and younger sibling were happy enough to accept her for who she is. His father however... well, it's hard to say.

Having to deal with those ordeals was exhausting and Megamo seems to realized it. He was the one who invited her, with an addition of her brother fangirling whilst lecturing the poor man about her safety. Luckily for him, Y/N butted in on time and dragged him out of the house by the second her figure was visible to the both of them.

Seeing the place bring nostalgic feeling to the man beside her, who had walked over her side of the car and held her hand securely.

Without any hesitation, he happily dragged the girl inside. This was an attempt to relax her stress.

Is also the timing to finally confess.

"W-what!? A mix room!?" shades of red were visible to the eyes of the man beside her who chuckles at the expression of his beloved partner.

"Didn't you ask one back then? Surely you shouldn't be surprised now."

"Besides, it's not like I haven't seen you undressed befo─"

"That enough!" Y/N pushed him into the room while she slammed the sliding door shut behind her. Her heart pacing in a rapid speed as she cursed under her breath when she heard him chuckles delightfully.

His idea of bringing her to the most relaxing spring bath was something she couldn't describe. Happy? Relief? Astonished that her lover was being so considerate of her well-being?

With a sigh, she drapped her body with the towel as she enters the room, seeing his expose back facing her.

As she dipped down into the water, Megamo turns to her with a smile. "Any other places you want to go, dear?"

Y/N puts a finger under her chin, pondering over places and places that would at least pleased the two of them.

"Not really. But maybe somewhere to eat?" She suggested, still pondering over the choices of place. Megamo nods in respond as his arm wrapped over her shoulder.

The warm water seems to soothe her bizzare thoughts as her body relaxed fully. She closed her eyes as her head rested onto his shoulder.

"Sleepy already?"

"No, this just feels... nice," she smiles.

Megamo's arm glided down to her own as he lifted up her hand, playing with her fingers for a while.

"I've thought of the words back when we had our first date," Y/N opens her eyes a little as she urges him to continue.

"This time, I would love to hear your honest answer."

His free arm reaches onto the bag that was behind him as a box was on his hand.

"This place may not be the best of all places, but it reminded me of the first place we've gone through, of course with the shrine and all."

"And I hope you would feel the same thing, the feeling where I had finally realized everything. Opening my eyes. And opening my heart."

He opens the box and got out the ring as he held it in front of her. She sat straight as her eyes widened at the ring before her.

"Y/N, my dearest, my beloved. I'll ask you once again the very question I had ask back then. Will you marry me?"

With a weak nod as tears seems to spill out, Megamo inserted the ring onto her finger. He caress it gently before placing a kiss onto it.

And last, he turns to her and wipes away her tears and bounding their fate together with their seal lips to each other.

❤️

The hall was strangely spacious once they've had moved away. Megamo having the advantage of his own title, bought a house that was quite far from his parents, yet closer to her family's home, in hopes that his wife could feel free and happier now that they've grown a family.

Megami was the same as her father, which sometimes concern the poor wife. She, just like Megamo, would often forgot about time and constantly distracted to work, as if their life depends on it.

For someone at such age, Megami seems to understand most of the things her father does. She too was taught how to handle such struggle of work and having a proper etiquette. Unlike most children, she'd rather stay at home and study.

"Megami, let's go to the beach," her mother called.

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Let's go collect sea shells again!" Their youngest daughter, Aoi Saikou, jumps up and down once she had entered the room of her older sibling.

"But there's so many thing I haven't done, mother. And haven't we have plenty of sea shells already, Aoi?" Aoi frowns upon her sister rejection.

Y/N could only sigh as she shook her head. She asked her daughter to fetch her father that was on the end of the room as Aoi obliged and ran out of her sister's room.

"Come on, dear," sometimes Megami was too mature for her age as it concerns Y/N that every night, she would rant over to her husband.

The start of Megami's constant study and work was due to her father who would often stay in his office almost all day. Her thoughts were if she could ease the burden of her father, maybe Megamo would spend much more time with them all. But it failed miserably as she now indulges herself into the same habit as her father.

Megamo came into the room along with Aoi who was holding tightly onto his hand, as if afraid that he would ran away.

Y/N sighs and signal her husband to do something, with a look of 'See, I told you.'

Megamo could only scratches his head as he removes the glasses and walks up to her daughter, not before kissing the forehead of his wife.

"Megami, let's go to the beach. How would that sound? It's been a while, no? I'm sure your sister and your mother would be delighted if we all could have a tiem to relax."

"But father, this assignment isn't done yet. And I still couldn't figure out this equation and this question doesn't seem to have an answer to it."

Megamo smile as he shakes his head in disbelief. He did this to himself and now he has a clone of himself that seems to function the way he does. Excluding that she was at young age and he is not.

"I'll help you once we get back. We won't be long, but try to enjoy as much as you can, alright?"

Megami turns towards her father, hesitating to agree or not, but the pleading eyes of her sister had her off guard as she accepted right away. This was also the few reason why she avoided her sister. Those eyes would always be the first thing that was able to convince her over anything.

'Why must you have the same ability as our mother?' Megami cursed to herself as Aoi cheers.

The two girls had packed a few bunch of stuff before walking out of their respective room and into the living room. While walking, Megamo came from behind and hug his beloved wife as he kissed side of her head.

"Don't think that your kisses is going to work on me, Mr. Saikou. You better spend your whole ass with us or you'll be sleeping in your office tonight."

"Yes, Mrs. Saikou. Anything for you, my love," the woman turns to face him as they planted their lips on each other, before they were cut off by the sound of Megami faking to vomit as she passed by them.

Out on a vacation they go!

End of Megamo Saikou's route

❤️

Tell me what you guys think about this one. Is it too... mature rating or something? Because of the hot spring scene that puts me off having to think like "my god is this too 18+ rated or is it alright?" XD

Anyways, I've been playing Genshin Impact lately.

And if any of you too are playing and is pulling for Kazuha, I wish you all luck on his banner!

Also, I have a second account that I'll be using to post some Genshin stories instead. I'll tell you guys in the future once I've publish it.

Enjoy <3

[Edit on the 30th of June]
HDKAKSJAO I got himm :D

AND BENNETT IS ALSO HOME I'M SO HAPPY 😭😭😭
I'm on AR54 and yesterday Bennett and Kazuha both came home (along with Chongyun on Standard).

Any news you guys can spare? :D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

632K 20.1K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...
83.5K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
2.4K 84 24
'Perfect!' Ayano said as she was done with her letter and eliminating all her rivals; Ayano Aishi better known as Yandere-chan has finally done every...
712K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...