Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Per Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Més

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Mido Rana

3.2K 71 47
Per Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- I couldn't put a finger to it, was it because of how genuine she is? How she is able to handle everything with ease? How she was very friendly to me. Whatever it was, I was glad to met a person like her. Not because she was a student, but a friend to me.

All the teachers had left to go home as Mido was the only one there. He began to check a few grades of his students, shaking his head whenever he spotted a wrong answer. He sigh for the umpteenth time, looking back and forth over the test paper. Surprisingly, he found one paper that has at least a couple amount of wrong answers. And it belong to none other than Y/N herself.

He gaze upon the written name on the paper, his finger graciously stroke each and every letter. Once it made it to the end, his eyes shows sadness. Hopes and dreams shattered as he recall he won't be seeing her again if she were not to choose him.

I mean, he is just a substitute teacher. 3 days left and he won't be coming back to this school. He was planning to find other jobs, he couldn't let the whole school know what he had just done. It could ruined the school reputation.

He could even ended up in jail. He groans at the thought, wishing he could erase all of his stupid acts in the past. His thoughts wonder upon a specific girl. What can he do?

He was much more worried the relationship between him and Y/N, if she were to choose him, that is. He was afraid people would call her names for going out a guy who is at least 6 years older than she is. He was afraid for her sake.

His thoughts were interrupted once two arms wrapped from behind, his eyes widened as he cold feel someone's chin resting on top of his head. The heat of their body snapping him out of his daze completely as his breath hitches once he realize who it was.

His facial expression turns into horror and sadness as he move himself forward, letting the person behind him let go of their hold. He turned around and his eyes locked onto Y/N's shiny E/C orbs, who stared back at him, her face expressing that she was confuse, but also concern once she notices how worried his face were.

"Mido, are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side. A gesture to know that she was genuinely concern, which eases his stiffened body.

"Y-yeah," his heavily exhale, his nervousness continues to run through his body. His eyes darted towards the floor, his hand scratching the back of his neck. "Y/N, why are you here?" he asked, hoping he won't scare her away with the sudden stern voice. Fortunately, the girl understood that it was an accidental increasing tone.

"Well, I've made my decision," her words had him relief, but anxiety get the best of him. Y/N realized that his fingers started to shake. Based by her calculation, he was actually scared.

Her hand gently took a hold of his shaking hand, her thumb rubbing circles to it to ease the remaining tension, which seems to be working just well.

"You're scared, aren't you?"

He couldn't answer it, nor does his eyes were able to hold any eye contact at the moment. Another hand touches his cheek, as his head slowly turns towards her, her figure was closer than before, though not as close as the first time she hug him from behind.

"Y/N, I-I think you got t-the wrong guy. Surely you made a mistake coming here. I'm not the one, right?" he swallowed a huge lump before adding, "Is there anything you need? I can help you with your homework or something―"

"Mido," a serious tone coming out of her lips startled him as his rambling stop. He let out a loud sigh, looking deeply into her eyes. "Y/N, please don't tell me it's me."

Mido know she doesn't need to tell him, he knows. She was right in front of him, her hand occupied to his other hand as the other touching his cheek. Even if this was a dream of his, he could never feel the warm that is now radiating from her hand that was placed on his cheek.

But even so, he refuse to tell himself that what he was feeling right now was real.

"Y/N please, it shouldn't be me. You don't understand," both of his hands were now placed onto her shoulder as he gently squeeze them. "I don't them to see you with me. This is not right, Y/N. You know the rules. I didn't even think a student would be able to choose me. To fall in love with me."

"Well, are you going to force her to love someone else? Cause she won't be doing that. Her decision was made. And her it led to you," a soft smile displayed itself onto her lips. Her words broke him down from all his thoughts as he pulled her into a hug, startling her for a while before she reciprocated the gesture.

"Mido, it's about your profession, nor about our age," she smile, "stop worrying, cause I'm here to tell you that I genuinely in love with you, regardless of who you are."

A smile made itself on his face as he hummed. They parted eventually as she wrap her arms behind his neck, holding back a grin, but failed miserably. His hands cupped both of her cheeks, their lips brushing each other. He hesitated as Y/N can feel his hands beginning to shake again.

His eyes widened as her lips came crashing onto his as he shut his eyes close, lost in the feeling of ecstasy. His tense body easing slightly as their kiss beginning to melt into a much more passionate one.

He parted before he could go any further, he was a bit worried he couldn't contain himself. His eyes stares as her eyelids slowly open, before they were fully open and smile at him.

Truly, he had never felt this happy in his whole life.

Mido had just got home from work as he sat on his shared apartment. His girlfriend who was busy at the moment, peak through the kitchen and saw that he slumped himself onto the living room. He couldn't forget as he took out his phone and open up his calendar. It's been at least, 4 years or less for their relationship.

"Mido?" her voice resonated the room as he quickly turns off his phone as he turns to the female who was wearing an apron holding onto a wooden spoon. "Yes, dear?"

"Oh nothing, I didn't see you since the headrest of our sofa was covering you. I thought I was imagining sound," a chuckle escaped from his mouth as he stood up and walked towards his girlfriend. The smell of food was tempting as he watches as the female stir the pot. Taking a small portion of it, she blow the spoon to cool off the soup as her hand held upon his lips. Taking a sip of it, a satisfied grin was visible on her facial expression as she look at Mido who was smiling back at her.

"Delicious," he complimented as the female turns back towards the pot while muttering a faint "thank you".

"Dear, let's go somewhere," he suggested as the female hummed, gesturing him continue, "After dinner, let's go for a walk. I heard that the bridge across town had been renovated. My colleagues told me that the place was amazing."

"Sure!" she responded before stepping backward as her back leans upon Mido's chest. Her face turns upwards towards him inching herself closer to his cheek as she planted a quick peck to it, earning a breathy sigh from him.

After dinner the two headed off towards their destination. The cold air hits every part of their expose skin. While walking hand in hand towards the bridge. It wasn't a long bridge now was it that short. The two stop at the middle of the bridge as the look around. The lights were colorful as the stars were shining brightly towards the night. It was beautiful.

Mido fiddled with the box in his jacket pocket, swallowing a huge lump as he shuffle nervously. The girl beside her was too oblivious, she was admiring the water below them. It wasn't clear that is, but the moon reflected the water making it shimmer.

"Y/N," he called as she turns her attention towards him. He held onto both of her hands as he squeezed them gently, before turning up towards her eyes.

"Y/N, I know things been rough from the past years we've been together, but you stayed with me after everything that had happened. Everytime I get worry, you'll be there for me, assuring me that everything is alright," he let out a breathy sigh, "what would I do without you..."

He knelt down on one knee as some people passing by watches. "Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

Y/N immediately answer a faint yes as he got up and inserted the ring onto her finger as the two share a long kiss under the moonlight, everyone surrounding them clap their hands. A group of their old friends came up to them once they notices it was Y/N and Mido.

Aso smiling as he congratulating the two, Mujo following behind with Oko and Amao who joins in, congratulating the two.

Big thanks to Anime_Girl_024 for suggestion!

Y/N took out her cooking book from the kitchen drawer as she flip open the pages, scanning them one by one. She wanted to set up a small desert for her daughter and her husband. While rummaging through the cupboards, two muscular arms wrap itself around her waist as her back was pressed into her husband's chest.

"Welcome home," she greeted, giving him a quick kiss on his lips before turn around and placing the ingredients on the counter. She then turn back to her husband as he smile, his arms still wrap around her body.

"That's not enough to satisfy me," he said as he let go one of his arm, his finger pointing to his lips as a smirk appear on his face. Y/N gave out a light chuckle as she wrap her arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to her.

The two share a long passionate kiss, which turns to a rather hungry one. His arms help her up as she sat onto the counter as one of her leg was trapped in between his thighs. Mido deepened their kiss, the tongue dancing with each others. A small moan escaped her lips as Mido smirk, pulling apart as he went to her neck.

Just as he was about to start, their daughter came running in, screaming, "Mommy! I can't find Mr. Snuggles!"

Surprise by the sudden appearance of their daughter, Y/N flinched, her leg impulsively kicked the private part of her husband's, letting an audible groan as he hid his head onto her neck, his whole body trembling.

Y/N realizing her mistake, she quickly apologize as she pat his shoulders, small inaudible whimpers could be heard from him. She turns to her daughter with her face still flushed red. "I-I'll help you find it, sweetie. I'll be there later, okay?"

Without a question asked, their daughter, Mida, rushes towards her room.

"Motherfu―"

"I'm so sorry!"

Though, once they found Mr. Snuggles, they continue where they've left as the night carries on.

End of Mido Rana's route

A/N ; aight, first of, I was a tad uncomfortable writing this route, not because of the age gap they have (I kinda thought their age were about 6-11 years apart, but much more to 6 years apart cause I imagine he was a young substitute teacher), I was a bit scared since some people see him as a Pedophile.

Now, before y'all jump into conclusion, I DO NOT support nor like pedophiles, which is why in this story, I tried so hard to change him. (there is a reason to why this book is also called sudden changes).

A very big thanks to Anime_Girl_024 It was hilarious to write it, and a bit painful to feel it. (I may not be a guy, but I can feel how painful it is).

Enjoy!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
9.6K 365 32
Sequel to Do It |Taro and Budo's son, Ryukon Masuta, is a friendly, yet shy boy who falls for a boy named Keito Shidesu, a boy whose loyalty was sold...
907 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
38.2K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...