Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Per Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Més

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Mujo Kina

2.4K 73 9
Per Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's a very kind girl. I was surprised to see how kind she was, even though she was a tough shell on the outside.

Mujo was deep in his thoughts, his hands seems to be occupied on the messy shelves as they gracefully and unconsciously tidied them, placing back a few medical stuff back to their respective place. Honestly, he was worried.

What if he wasn't good enough for her?

His whole body suddenly stiffened at the thought. He doubt he'll even be chosen, though, hoping won't hurt a little, right?

He released a heavy sigh as he continues to lock up the cabinets and quickly move towards the beds. Questions after questions started spiraling his head. He kept thinking to himself, if he were to be chosen, what could he do?

His facial expression fall into a disappointment. He was scared, scared that he'll humiliate himself in front of her. Knowing how clumsy he could be, it'll be embarrassing if he were to trip onto her, or even worse, things that weren't suppose to happen, will happen.

He started panicking, asking himself what will happen if he were to trip and accidentally see her... thing. or accidentally kiss her or something. His face flushed in a deep shade of red, as he quickly placed back all the blankets and tidy up the pillows.

Just as his mind was occupied with paranoid thoughts, he could faintly hear a set of footsteps walking towards the infirmary, though he didn't dare to turn once the footstep stop.

"Mujo?" her voice soft as silk sent shiver down his spine as he swallowed a huge lump, sweat becoming visible by each second. A hand carefully placed itself on his shoulder, trying not to scare him away, though the attempt failed when he jumped as the hand quickly retrieved itself.

He finally turn, surprise to see her in front of him.

It couldn't be, he thought.

Just as he stood up, the thoughts that had paranoid him has somehow became true. His leg automatically knocked itself on the chair beside him, startling him as he loses his balance. Surprised by the sudden movement, with a swift of her arm, she catches his falling body, though only to be pushed back as both of them fall flat on the floor.

Fortunately, he had a moment of instinct as he wrap his arm behind her had as the both crashed towards the floor, the pink hair boy toping her completely, with his arms securing her head from any damage that may has cause by the fall.

What an incredible position they were in.

As Y/N slowly opening her eyes, her eyes somehow find their gazes upon a pair of pink ones, lost into them. Such unique color eyes.

"A-are you alright?" he stuttered, although worry written all over his face.

Her breath hitches when she could feel his hot breath on her lips, now noticing how close they were. Just another inch closer, and the gap between them would disappear, but she doesn't have the guts to do it, and it seems neither does him.

Snapping out of the thought, Y/N responded with a hum, still lost in his eyes. How lovely, she spoke in her own thought, forgetting about the distance she as lean in to take a deeper look of his eyes. As her lips brush against his, he suddenly pulled back, surprised as his face burns. He could surely feel the warmth that was erupting in each and every corner of his body.

"S-sorry!" he quickly move away as he bowed his head towards the floor, his eyes shuts completely, unable to look at her in the eyes. Y/N stood up a moment later before clearing her throat, a dust of pink spreading from ear to ear.

"I-it's fine," she look away, somehow interested towards the wall of the infirmary. She notices how the place was spotless clean. It almost seem like a new hospital room, clean and comfortable.

"You clean all these?" she asked, looking all around. He slowly raises his and a let out an inaudible hum, but still loud enough for the both of them to hear. A smile spread across her face as she turns to the nurse.

"Well..." her hands seems to be fiddling with the end of her tie, looking at him for a reaction or any word to come out of his mouth. He only stare back, clearing his throat before smiling softly at her. "Well..." he repeated her words, seemingly loss at words as to what he could say.

He didn't dare to ask why, all he knew that he was happy, euphoric even. She was really in front of him, and to proof it, the touch they had just shared, a single spark of warmth was displayed upon him.

"I don't k-know what to expect," he honestly spoke, scratching his neck as he shyly look up to her and looking back at the floor. The female in front of him let out s small giggle as he smile softly, his whole tense demeanor seems to be crumbling bit by bit.

"I didn't think to see you here, o-out of all places."

"Well, I've made my decision, so of course I'll be here," she smile.

"Am I t-that decision?" his question sounded wrong at that time, but he couldn't care less, he was just happy to hear it right from her lips. "Yes."

It was as if his body had no control as they move closer to her and his arms instantly wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him. A sigh of relief and happiness escaped from his lips as his lips unconsciously kissed the side of her head, before smiling as they relaxed onto the crook of her neck.

"Thank you," his voice sounded so sincere and happy. Y/N only smile as her cheek was pressed upon his shoulder as she exhale a relief breath.

He pulled by the second and cupped both of her cheeks, his eyes staring at hers. His lips were parted, but he hesitated. Only then, the female slowly leaning in had his hesitation crumble down as he gave no second thought. He gradually leaned in, his lips meeting hers as they melt in sync.

It lasted for a few second as they parted, smiling to each other. "I love you," he spoke, not even giving a second thought of the words that had slipped out of his mouth. The female returns it by leaning in for the second time, giving his lips a light kiss before pulling back. "I love you too."

For almost about 3 years and a half, Mujo was working as a doctor in a hospital where Y/N was once treated in. As he got home from his job, he called upon the female as he told her that he wanted to meet up.

A few minutes after that, they were at a local park, walking around the cobblestone path as he talk about their day, hands intertwined with each other. The sat upon a pretty small hill, the park beginning to light up by the lamps as parents and kids began to leave one by one.

Once the park begin to empty themselves, he clear his throat as he stood up, his hand squeezing hers tightly. "I want to show you something," he spoke in a rather small voice as the female got up and follow. "Sure, lead the way."

He pulled her over the end of the park which had like a mini garden as Mujo spotted a few of his friend behind a big bush, giving him a thumbs up. Just as Y/N wanted to look around the place, he placed his hands on her eyes as he help her guide towards the middle of the heart shape scattered rose petals.

Just as he let go, she opens her eyes, seemingly surprised at how beautiful the place looks like once it get darker than before. Her eyes landed towards the floor, but her gaze was soon turned away when the male propped one of his knees to the floor, his hands holding onto hers, caressing them lightly, his thumbs rubbing circles towards both of her knuckles.

"Y/N," he spoke her name breathlessly, as if he fell in love all over again towards her. It would be a lie if he didn't say he did. From his view, the lamp shining upon her, her soft H/C shining through the night sky.

He let go of his hands as he went into his pocket, pulling out a small red box, an audible gasp could be heard from her. "You are one of the most incredible person I've met in my entire life. You were able to change me, and my whole life. I couldn't imagine living a life without you. How your eyes shines whenever you're excited, how they express gratefulness and happiness whenever you call for me."

He smiles at her as he stare upon her E/C orbs, the words he just spoke turns to be true once he sees how soft her gaze were, even though her expression was written with surprise all over it. He sigh dreamily as he clear his throat. He opens the box, revealing a silver ring inside of it.

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

Just as his question escaped his lips, he was met with her lips crashing into his before pulling away with a faint, "yes" as tears slowly escaped from the corner of her eyes. He got up and inserted the ring onto her finger, before the two pull each other again for a long and passionate kiss.

The sound of clapping stop them as Kokona's happy cries was heard as Osoro laugh lightly while reassuring her. Megamo smiles as he continues to clap with Taeko cheering while clapping loudly. Probably the loudest out of them all.

"You guys," Y/N laugh lightly as tears still spilling, although a smile was displayed upon her facial expression.

The four huddled up upon the couple and wishing them a congratulation. And as the night goes on, the 6 continues their conversation, catching up with each other.

An audible thud could be heard as Y/N's hand stop stirring the cup of coffee as the sound followed by a small whimper and the a rather loud sob. Rushing towards the urgent cries, her eyes landed towards Mujo who was trying his best to calm their daughter down. It seems that the girl had fallen while she was learning her best to walk.

Mujo picked up his daughter, slowly swaying her in his arms while soothing her a lullaby, trying to calm her sobs and it works. The girl shortly becoming much more silent as her loud sobs subsided as her tiny hand gripped onto the collar of his shirt, her eyes slowly closing.

As her sobs disappears as small snores could be heard, Y/N smile softly at the sight. Y/N clears her throat as Mujo turns to her and smile. Not a single word was utter as she sat beside him, her head rest upon his shoulder as her hand slowly caress her daughter's cheek.

"Seems like I know who she loves more now," she smiles at her own jokes, but it seems that her husband took it the wrong way. "I'm sure she loves you too."

"Dear, I'm only joking," she let out a soft giggle before moving up to his cheek as she planted a small kiss. A soft smile crept itself onto his face as his eyes never stop admiring their beautiful daughter.

"She can walk for about 3 steps now, a new progress!" he exclaimed with a hushed tone, afraid that his daughter might woke up. Y/N hummed, amuse by the new piece of information. As the two brought their daughter to her bed, they both stood upon the doorframe, admiring her as she turns with a smile on her face.

"She'll be as amazing as you are," Mujo's exclamation made her raise a brow with a smile plastered upon her lips. "And as lovely as you," the male let out a soft laugh as he kissed his wife's lips before closing the light of their daughter's room as they leave her to sleep with her sweet dreams.

End of Mujo Kina's route

A/N ; Hey! First of all, Happy New Years everyone! I'm sorry for the long update, my motivation to continue writing everything seems to be going away. Though, I still do want to write all of the routes first before really leaving it forever.

Also, sorry if I have a few changes in my writing (I kinda think I do?). Enjoy!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
99 0 3
Your Life in Yandere Simulator! Being a new student in a big private school can be really difficult. The pressure is, sometimes, too much... Either t...
190K 7.9K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
83.4K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...