Dead Beat~//n.mara

By -BABYLO

Desiree did everything herself she never needed anyone to help her. Even when she got pregnant with her high... More

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–

808 35 25
By -BABYLO

(So... I was skeptical to continue these stories cuz of all the controversy surrounding the boys rn [other than Austin, he's a gem] but then I realized: I don't give a fuck 😂 so without further ado...)

Nick was the first to turn around and head straight for the entrance, where the buff, six-foot tall man was standing. Desiree trailed behind her boyfriend trying her best to hold him back.

"The fuck are you doing here Wes?!" Nick yelled struggling against the grip of the boys, who had rushed over to help control Nick.

"Can't I wish Meri a happy birthday? We were really close before I just wanted to do something nice." Wes tried to give the gift to Meridee, who was quite confused about the whole situation. Before Meri could take the small box Desiree had picked up the toddler and cradled her in her arms.

"No Wes you need to leave. How many times do I have to tell you I don't want to see you. You have no right to be here or talk to my daughter. How did you even know we were here?" Desiree unintentionally raised her voice. Questioning and shock present on everyone's face.

"Listen I'm only here to give the baby a damn present then I'll be on my way back to my grandmother who-" Wes tried to be nonchalant, but was cut off by the fuming mother.

"Did you seriously fucking follow me here? That day at the store? Did you follow me back here!?" Des grew even angrier. Solana quickly rushed to the girl's side grabbing Meri from the girl who had fire in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter." Wes tried.

"It doesn't matter?!" Des scoffed. She took a few steps closer to the man. "It does matter. You're seriously ruining my life. First you put your hands on me now you're stalking me. Please just get the fuck out of my life. I hate you!" The girl had a heavy stream flowing from her tear ducts. There were only few people that have angered her to the point of crying and one of those people were being detained by four of his best friends.

"You really feel like that...?" Wesley's face softened.

"Yes! How have you not gotten the hint yet. All I do is tell you that I don't want to see you and you just keep coming back. I really never want to see you again in my life! Can't you just let me be happy with my family?"

"We could've been a family Des..."

"I never wanted that with you. I'm sorry but, you were never meant to be my future." Desiree held her arm. Although Wes had many flaws and few redeeming qualities, it was still hard for her to admit that she never really wanted to be with Wesley. He was always just a distraction from her true feelings.

"So you were just using me?" Wes clenched his fist and his jaw, taking a step toward Des, causing the girl to cower.

"N-no. You're the one who asked me out!" Desiree tried. She backed away slowly while Wes continued to approach. Percy stepped up next to his sister wrapping a protective arm around her.

"You should leave, seriously." Percy said.

"Who's this supposed to be?" Wes scoffed.

"I'm her brother, so you need to leave. You're not welcome here." Percy stepped in front of Des.

"Fine. I never even liked your dark skinned ass anyway." Wes turned to leave, but that was the last straw. Des knew Wes to be insensitive, but never that insulting . She'd have never expected Wes to be colorist. Or pretend to be one to get under her skin.

That really was the straw that broke the camel's back. Nick somehow broke free from his friends. The man was seeing red. He would not let Desiree be disrespected. The next thing he knew, his fist had collided with the back of the mans head, knocking him to the floor.

Wes didn't go without a fight though. Nick may have had the first hit, but Wes certainly had the advantage. It seemed like he was taking out his full anger on the shorter man.

"Stop! Get off of him!" Desiree yelled. All the boys rushed over trying to pull Wes off of Nick, and Solana desperately tried to get Des to leave them.

"Come on Desiree. We need to get out of here. Nick will be okay." Solana grabbed the two toddlers by their hands and pushed Des towards the entrance.

Desiree got a glimpse of Nick's face as she was led out. Everything felt as if it was moving in slow motion. Nick's nose was bloodied, probably broken, but he was still swinging as Percy and the boys held his arms back.

-

Haley was the one to call the cops. Desiree stood on the sidewalk telling the police officer exactly how the events happened. Even though Wes tried to make it seem like he was the victim, Desiree explained that the man had been abusive to her in the past and was now stalking her.

At the end of the day Des decided not to press charges. It wouldn't look good for either of their careers if the media knew that she had sued one of the most popular male models in LA. Desiree did, however, decide to put out a restraining order against him. Wes could never associate himself with her agency either. If he ever came near her or her child again, he'd go to jail.

Desiree asked if Solana would watch over Meri for a little while so she could deal with Nick. Solana agreed and went with Edwin and the boys back to their house.

On the way to the ambulance Nick was being looked after in, her path was blocked. Haley had a strange expression on her face. Almost as if this was all amusing to her.

"Percy and I are leaving. We've had enough excitement for one day. I think I'll stick with Jersey." Haley snickered. Des narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, I'm sure Jersey misses you." Desiree sneered and pointed a finger to the petite girl's face. "And if you ever call the cops on Nick again, he won't be the only one with a fucked up nose."

"Girl calm down. It was justified, he threw the first punch we all saw it." Haley rolled her eyes and pushed Desiree's hand from out of her line of sight. She was mocking her as if it was all a game.

"And I'm glad he did. I wish I had a reason to do the same thing to you." Desiree snarled.

"Try me little girl. I will have your ass arrested. Watch yourself." Haley said, now pointing a finger in Des' face. Des was happy that her brother had come to get his woman, because another two seconds and Des would have snapped on the infuriating woman.

"Haley! Calm your ass down and stop disrespecting my sister. You were out of line and you know it. I don't want you talking to her that way, you hear me?" Haley's smile immediately faltered. She held her head down and stared at her shoes. She nodded, a pout formed on her thin lips. She was obviously not used to being reprimanded by Percy. His usual sweet and tolerant demeanor was now on backseat for his more stern side.

"Alright. And Des... go check on Nick. And please be safe. Call me if anything happens. I love you, okay?"

"I will Percy. I love you too." Percy nodded and made his way to his Uber, Haley in tow.

The girl was visibly upset and whining. "That's all you're gonna say to her? After she threatened me!?" Haley stamped her foot.

"Yes. She's my sister."

"Okay? I'm your girlfriend!"

"And you were acting like an asshole. You shouldn't have called the cops on Nick and you know that. You could've ruined his career and Desiree's. And I'm really mad at you right now. So please shut up and get in the car." Percy said the last part lowly. Haley quickly obliged choosing to not pick a fight with the man she'd angered. Smart girl.

Desiree approached Nick and the EMT working on him. "How is he looking?" She asked the Asian man holding an ice pack to her boyfriend's face.

"Well, based on the bruising I'd say he got a pretty bad fracture. But he'll be fine. Just take him to the ER to get it reset before the fusion starts. Don't want pretty boy here to mess up his nose now do we?" Des shook her head.

The police cars left from the parking lot along with the ambulance. Nick followed Des to her car and got in the passengers seat. Des closed the door and let out a heavy sigh, resting her head on the steering wheel.

"...Des." It was the first time he had spoke to her since everything went down. "Are you mad?"

"I don't know Nick. Can we talk about this later. I'm still processing." Des whipped her phone out and began scrolling through her contacts.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Nick's voice was hoarse. He felt like he had shrank. He was embarrassed about the whole situation.

"I know Nick. I know." Desiree placed a timid yet reassuring hand on top of his, then sent a quick text to Solana and Edwin telling them it was going to be a long night. Desiree pulled out of the parking lot and started toward the highway.

"Where we going?" Nick asked, holding the ice pack to his nose.

"The Emergency Room. We gotta get your nose fixed, Babe." Nick nodded and reclined his chair back closing his eyes and feeling a splitting headache coming on.

Lo's Hoes

Would y'all hate me if I just made nick die...? 🤔 snsn... unless ... anyway vote and comment luvs (this book is almost done... I hope 😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.7K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI ยฉ COVER BY 38BLADEZ ยฉ
354K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA โ€ข REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
136K 2.7K 82
A lovely big Prettymuch fan had nothing more in mind than to text her best friend letting her know one of the memebers were live. She goes on a PRETT...
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara