The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

13. Her Parents

70.8K 1.8K 989
By strawb3rryluv

SANTINO POV:

I woke up and immediately got a pounding headache. I groaned and turned over, what the hell just happened. I replayed my last memories and sat up with a jolt, Serafina she was shot. I looked around and everyone was still out so I moved to my brothers and shook them.

I saw dad knocked out next to a puddle of blood. 'Oh god please be okay.' I got up and turned in a circle, she's gone. I ran to dad and tried to wake him up.

"Dad." I shook him.

"Dad!!" I shook him harder.

"WAKE UP!" I slapped him lightly. He groaned and started to open his eyes.

The others were trying to wake up anyone they could and moved around the room.

"Dad come on. Wake up. She's gone. Serafinas gone." I cried shaking him. He sat up holding his head "Se-Serafina.." he trailed off and suddenly his eyes widened and he searched for her. He saw the blood and lost it, "She.. she saved me. Where is she? How long?" He started yelling.

I checked my watch and saw it had been around 30 minutes since I last remembered checking it.

"It's been 30 minutes. They used chloroform.." Val said but stopped when his eyes landed on something.

We found a sealed envelope in the middle of the floor.

"We need to get everyone out of here." Stefano said.

After getting everyone to leave with the exception of the family and Uncle Carson and Louis we sat and huddled around the envelope.

Uncle Carson and Uncle Louis are old friends of dads from when he traveled and spent the summers in America and France. Uncle Carson is the leader of the American mafia and Uncle Louis is the leader of the French Mafia. We are the top three mafias and are very close, they have kids our age but they came alone because this was just a small introduction. I know we told Serafina it was the actual thing but we wanted to see how she would react with our closet family, friends, and allies. We didn't want to lie to her about what we do, we planned to tell her soon since she is already mentally mature.

"It has the goddamn German seal on it." I heard my grandfather growl. Once pointed out nearly every man in the family was glaring at the paper.

The Germans were currently divided by two separate powers, they were the Königs which meant 'king' in Germany. I scoffed they were Kings to their people but when the last leader decided to give his second oldest his place the eldest went mad. He was mentally unstable to begin with so his father wanted to hand the responsibility to someone who could handle it but it ended with a war. The eldest made his on mafia group from those who believed he deserved the title but in reality it was just the other sickos like him. No one knows his real name since his family disowned him, we are okay with the original German mafia and so they better pray to have nothing to do with this.

My father opened the letter and read it aloud,

"Dear Donatello's

You may or may not know who I am but no matter I will introduce myself. I am Petro König. Leader of the REAL WORTHY German mafia unlike the people who call themselves my blood. My blood is superior to theirs.

Moving on, I am sure you're all wondering why I did this well it was quite simple actually. You took my beloved Sera and had to get her back. You see I've known Sera since she was a baby and when I found out she was gone and with you well.. that was a big no.

Anyways, I have left you all a present that is wrapped up and waiting in front of your home. No it's not a bomb it's much better. I was told you were looking for these two and to be honest I had no need for them anymore.

Speaking of the gift I have bestowed upon you, before you do any bad damage they have a little something to share with you. I must go now.

But remember.

Sera is MINE. You will never find her. She is my beloved. My world. You will never have her.

Till next time.

Petro König." My father finished through gritted teeth.

I could barely contain my anger, hell none of us could including those who haven't even met our little topolina yet. My grandfather was shaking, my uncles were fuming and my father well let's just say if you could breathe his air you'd be dead.

I heard and glass shatter and turned to my twin, oh hell no. He's going back to cold Valentino, "His. HIS? SHE IS MINE!!" Valentino roared throwing more glass. He flipped a table, "SHE IS MY SISTER!" I tried to calm him but Leonardo as snapped "He. Is. DEAD!" Which made Stefano mad as well, "SHES OURS." Stefano shouted breathing heavily.

"We need to leave and have a look at this so called gift." I said. Everyone rushed out the door to the cars I wanted so badly so pound someone's face in the floor but I couldn't. Not yet.

*TIME SKIP*

We drove up the drive way already seeing a big green box with a black bow around it. Some of the guards that weren't already looking for Serafina surrounded it and had guns ready.

We all surrounded the box ourself and mom pulled the ribbon making the box collapse. It revealed two people tied together sitting on two chairs with their mouths gagged. They looked afraid of us but I honestly have no idea who these people are.

"You." My dad spat looking at the pair in discuss. He pulled the gags out and glared, "So he had you guys this whole time huh. No wonder we couldn't find you. You're nothing but feccia." (Italian "scum") He said disgusted.

"Who are they?" My uncle Emiliano asked.

"Her filthy parents." My father said but that just made them laugh. My mother was furious, "Why are you laughing? How dare you hurt that innocent child. She's your daughter." And they laughed harder.

"Whatever. That gör isn't our daughter." (German "brat") The man said like he was heavily disgusted with his German accent.

"So the birth certificate was a fake." My mother stated crossing her arms.

"No the birth certificate was real. I did give birth to her. But she's not our blood." The woman said laughing crazily.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded. Why the hell is this so funny.

They turned to look my my parents. The man scoffed. "For the number one mafia you guys are stupid." Which earned him a punch in the throat from my mom. Damn I do not want to be him.

He coughed and cleared his throat, he looked at my dad. "Don't you get it? She's your daughter. Are you really going to look at her then your mother and not see she's a replica." He said and we turned to my grandmother.

He was right. Serafina is a copy of my grandmother the same shade brown hair, the same skin tone, the same face shape, hell the only difference was the one green eye.

My father opened his mouth, and looked back and forth "that's impossible." He sputtered "HOW!" He said punching the man. The woman finally decided to come into the conversation, "I'm sure you remember around six years ago when you and that ugly thing you call a wife.." he started but didn't finish with a smack from my aunt Nicole. She yelped but clenched her jaw, "as I was saying six years ago you two went on a business trip but ended up missing for those two weeks." What's she going on about? We'll ask later.

My mother and father nodded, "what about it?" My grandfather demanded fed up already. She chucked, "well it was always part of the plan. You guys don't remember since you were heavily drugged but there was a procedure done on both of you." She looked at my dad "they took your sperm" and turned to my mom "and they took your eggs. After that happened they had serval girls ready for surrogacy but they all miscarried and I was the only one who ended up having a child. Your child." my parents looked horrified.

My dad grabbed his phone, "Do you still have left over blood from Serafinas tests?.. I need a DNA test done NOW." He waited for a few minutes, 'Can you hear the silence?' I thought. He glared at the couple "Grazie" and hung up the phone.

He cleared his throat, "Stanno dicendo la verità." (Italian "They are telling the truth.") Everyone's jaw dropped. My sister. Serafina is my sister my blood. The family has finally had a princess.

I made a beeline for the man and punched the living daylights out of him.

"YOU HURT MY SISTER!! ABUSED HER! YOU MARKED HER! SHES ONLY FIVE!" I shouted still hitting this guy. My dad pulled me off only to have a go at it himself.

I saw my mom beating the woman screaming at her for touching her baby girl. I couldn't handle it I felt like I was going to pass out. She could be anywhere.

I asked the everyone to help me pull my dad off the guy and I tapped his cheek.

"Where did he take her!! Who is he to her?" I hissed in his face.

He coughed blood, "Pet-Petro was the one who came up w-with the idea. We were meant to keep her safe and out of your radar but the gör ran away. When we told him he was pissed especially since we weren't supposed to hit her. He has an obsession with her. He is most likely in hiding in Germany but you won't find him. He has plans for her. She wasn't supposed to find you guys until she was 16." He gritted our through the pain.

I grabbed his face, "We will find her but either way. You. Are. Dead." I told him pushing his face away roughly.

"We will call the Königs and tell them what's going on since that idiot is involved." My uncle said.

We had the guards take the barely alive couple to the dungeons. Let's just say they aren't going to have a nice couple of nights.

I looked at my parents. Her parents. Our parents. To see them broken. My dad was actually crying, getting a Donatello man to cry was rare but yet the sight is in front of me.

We need to find her. Fast.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I had time to update early. But okay, so now we know Petro is a weirdo. And definitely crazy. Who wants him dead? Lol. Sorry guys. But I might update again later or tomorrow just depends. See you later. Thanks for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
179K 7.2K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
223K 5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...