Writer's Ideas and Prompts

By L0st_1dentity

Ideas that hopefully other authors will turn into amazing stories. If you do decide to make something out of... More

Frozen II - Parents
Greatest Showman and X Men crossover
Greatest Showman - Characters Watch the Movie
Lucifer (Tv)
Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Crossover
Rise of the Guardians/Frozen II crossover - Part 2
Frozen - Banished/Abandoned Elsa
Doctor Who and Arrow Crossover/(s)
Lucifer (TV)
Percy Jackson - Future time travel
Harry Potter - Different Dimention
Doctor Who
The Witcher
Lie to me x House MD
Doctor Who
Harry Potter x Matilda
Harry Potter soulmark AU

Harry Potter and Blacklist Crossover

100 3 4
By L0st_1dentity

1.
When Ron left in Deathly Hallows while they were on the run, Hermione left too. They may or may not become friends again. Harry meets Reddington and while he doesn't agree with his methods, understands his reasons. Obviously Grey!Harry.

2.
Reddington saves Harry from the Dursleys and adopts Harry. Harry gets raised by Red but still attends Hogwarts.

3.
Harry gets betrayed by the Weasleys (except the twins) and either runs into Reddington, or gets introduced to him after something happens.  

After 1,2 or 3 happens

Later when Reddington works with the task force, they need help with one of the cases. So Red calls Harry. Harry now being part of the Aurors/Unspeakables/ some secret and awesome organisation, comes to help. Cooper knows about Magic (high up government) or not (kept from him on purpose by corruption people).

The task force learns about magic and get introduced to the wizard in world. They might go into magical places for resources or leads or something. Harry might consider staying on the task force, because he's got nothing left in England or is bored.

If 2
The team find out Reddington has an adopted son that no one knew about, who is also magical, and that Red is a good father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
685K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...