I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

Par Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... Plus

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.💞
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

10 - Beauty is in simplicity.

10.9K 753 210
Par Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Taehyung leads the drenched boy to his home while takes his bag by himself. He insists jk let him carry the luggage. Jk surprise to see the politeness of that boy.

On the way,

"Umm...you still not told me your name, and you are certainly not from this village, so what makes you come to this small place?"

Taehyung trying to make the situation comfortable for that poor boy.

"Oh! My bad! I'm jungkook. Jeon jungkook and I'm from Seoul, came here to find someone." Jk reply.

They reached a small house. It looks so beautiful from outside. The peaceful surrounding and a small garden on the compound, make it warm and homely to live. Jk like it in instant.

When they entered taehyung lead jk to one spare room and put his luggage on the floor.

"This is the bathroom attached, and you can start the hot water tap too, I have solar panels connection. You change your clothes, I will be in the kitchen. If you need something ask for it." He went outside the room.

Jk look around the room. It's well maintained and clean. There isn't any fancy furniture or luxurious decorations. But the room feels so warm to jk. He likes simplicity in the owner's choice, just like bedsheets and curtains. There is a little balcony attached to that room too.

He shivering with the coldness of his wet clothes. He decided to be fresh out first. He takes a towel from the hook and goes inside the bathroom fast.

The first thing he did, was dumping that dirty piles of his clothes to a corner. He still feels disgusting with that suffocated smell!

He started a hot water tank and relax while showering.

"Oh! Thank God! Finally, I became a human again."

He feels like, taehyung is his angel who came to his rescue when he needed it the most. It's like nothing gonna be wrong when he is with that angel!

After washing and rubbing his skin like hundreds of times...jk finally came out of the bathroom.

He is wearing only a towel around his waist and looking for some conformable clothes to wear. He put on a simple plane gray t-shirt with black sweatpants.

When he comes out of the room, he saw taehyung working in his kitchen. Jk observe the boy from far.

Taehyung has just about his hight and slim lean figure body. His shoulders are broad but not like manly broad, it's more in a soft way. His waist is narrow, girly type narrow. Which gave him an attractive figure. If he wears a girl's outfit, nobody can say he is not a girl! Just like waist, his ass is too...

Jk stunned to see beautiful curves on taehyung's back! He never imagines in his life, a boy can have this perfect and...what can he say!? It's unexplainable!

He gulps...

Jk didn't realize, he unconsciously checking out taehyung!!

Taehyung wearing an apron and working so effortlessly in the kitchen. The house filling with the mouthwatering aroma of food. It makes taehyung a good cook too.

When taehyung notice him at the edge of the door. He turned and greet him with a beautiful boxy smile.

Jk even mesmerizes with his smile!

"Hey, you don't need to stand there. Come inside. The dinner is almost ready."

Than jk suddenly reminded me that he didn't have any food from the morning. His stomach rumbling with hunger.

Taehyung chuckle at jk's hesitated but shy face.

He finds it so cute!

"You must be hungry. Come, seat on the table. I will bring food."

"Let me help you too. You already did a lot for me. Now let me do something at least."

Taehyung looking at jk and than nodded to him.

"Plates and bowls are on the second cabinet of the drawer from your left. Bring them on the table."

Jk gladly follow his instructions and ready the table. This is the first time he did some household works and he enjoys it too.

Especially when you are in the company of this beautiful boy!

Taehyung brings the soup pot and two bowls of rice and chicken curry.

"Sorry, jungkook. I can only prepare this much at this time. Hope you like it."

Jk is speechless to see the politeness of the boy.

"How old are you taehyung?"

"I'm 23 years old. Why?"

Jk shocked to realize. Taehyung is younger than him with 2 years difference. Yet he is more independent than him! He feels a little ashamed.

"I'm 25 years old. So, in this matter, I'm elder than you. but I hate it when someone calls me by my full name. I like jk more. So nows onwards, you will also call me jk, the only jk. And I will call you tae, no actually, I like taetae better. I will call you taetae."

A spoon drops out from taehyung's hand! He watched jk with a shocking expression!

"What? Did you not like it?"

"Uhhh...no, no, no, its just...my all close friends and family call me taetae too. I just wondered, how can you perfectly find out the exact name?"

"Well, taetae suits you." Jk beamed with happiness. And his eyes shine with admiration.

Taehyung just smiles.

They eat together. Jk loves food too much. It's like he never tests this type of homemade dishes. He is used to having chefs in his house to full fill his every demand. But every time he tests something they made, it lacks in the test. He always found something was missing. That's the reason he refrains to eat at his own home.

But...

Now he knows, what is that lacking in their food? They forgot to add love and care for whoever ate it.

This simple meal makes him more satisfying than any five-star dishes he was testing till now.

He constantly praising taehyung's cooking skills. Taehyung blushing a little.

"Oh! you don't need to be this humble. I know I'm an average cook, ok?"

"And you don't need to be so modest. I know you are the best, ok?"

They both look at each other and laughing so hard.

Taehyung feels so comfortable with jk. So as jk with taetae. It's funny that they actually met the first time just a while ago and they talked like they knew each other for years.

"Why are you alone in your house?" Jk asked out of nowhere.

Taehyung stop by this sudden question. Jk understands that he may be touch some painful wound. He immediately changes the topic.

"I mean, it's completely all right for me as I myself live alone in my home in Seoul. but I'm from the city area and I never visited a village. So, I don't know about the lifestyle of here too. Please, forgive me if I offended you."

"Oh! no, no, you are not offending anything. It's just...I was surprised by your sudden question, that's it. And I live alone because I'm an orphan."

"Oh! my goodness! I'm so sorry, taetae." Jk really feeling terrible now.

"It's alright, jk. My parents died in a car accident when I was 14 years old. I'm an only child so I used to live like this. But, I have a family too. My father's brother, my uncle, and his family live nearby. My hyung and hyeongsu taking care of me like I'm their own firstborn child, so I never feel alone. And honestly, this whole village is my family. They all love me and always helping me. When I am with them, I feel like my family is so bigger than anyone else." Taehyung smiling so genuine.

But jk stunned by this boy's courage and warm-hearted nature. He never met a person like taehyung in his life.

All his life, he witnessed, a selfish greedy woman and a hateful and frustrated man fought all the time. He saw everyone in his school to his college, wants to be his friend, because of his status and the power of his name. He was always surrounded by wicked females and some males too, who exposed their bodies to him for gaining his attention. Despite some of his close friends like Yoongi and namjoon, nobody care for him as a person.

And here, this boy has nothing as he has in his life. Yet, he is happy in his small house and loved by everyone around him! He envies for this boy's luck.

He understands now...

He has nothing while having everything, and taehyung has everything while having nothing in his life.

"I'm too an orphan." He murmured to himself.

"What?"

"Umm...nothing, I mean, I want to say, your home is so beautiful. Just like the owner." Jk says that without thinking.

Taehyung blushing hard with the compliment.

Jk looking at his blushing face with fascination. Suddenly he remembers what he said?

"Uhh...I mean, yeh! I want to say...don't mind my rumbling. You are just too cute, taetae."

"Too much talk about me. Now, tell me something about you. You came from Seoul, right?" Taehyung successfully diverted the topic.

"Yes, have you ever heard the name of Jeon Joon ho?"

"Who doesn't know about him? He is our country's pride. A successful businessman, who put our country's reputation strongest into the world." Taehyung praising jk's grandpa.

But jk stunned by his grandpa's this image! He never thought people of Korea have this much faith and pride about his grandpa!? Now he realized, why his grandpa forced him to save his family's and company's reputation. He sighed.

"Why are you asking me about him, jk?"

"Umm...actually, taetae, I'm his grandson." Jk stammering with nervousness.

"What? You are the grandson of Mr. Joon ho!?" it's taehyung's turn to be shocked.

"You know me now. I'm Jeon jungkook. You forgot." Jk smiled at taehyung's dumbfounded expression.

Taehyung looking stunned. The famous billionaire's grandson seating in his house and taking meals made by him!

Jk waved his hand in front of his face and taehyung flustered.

"Ahem...I'm sorry but it's not the usual thing that the grandson of the famous multimillionaires business tycoon, seating with me, and even having dinner!?" Taehyung chuckle at his situation.

Jk too giggles with him but he likes this coincidence. Because of this only, he gets to know a wonderful person like Kim taehyung!

Because taehyung is the only person in this world, who doesn't get excited or impressed by his name and fame. He was just shocked for a while but take this complete situation as obvious as day and night.

All over his life, he has seen people gave him attention like he is some kind of superhero! The flattering him with sugar coating words and praised him too much. He suffocated when people started to agree with his every nonsense, just to be in his good books. That's why he doesn't like to be in high profile parties and functions.

But Kim taehyung is different. He acts to him in normal behavior. He treats him as a normal person, not like a celebrity or idols! That makes him more special for jk. He wants to know more about him. He decided that he will make him, his friend. No way in hell, he loses this opportunity to befriend this angel.

"Seriously! But there is a reason behind my arrival to this village."

"Oh, I forgot, you told me that you came here to find someone. So? Whom you want to find?" Taehyung asks with curiosity.

"I am searching for a person named park jimin."

Taehyung is shocking by his friend's name! Why does he need to find jimin?

"And why exactly you want to find him?"

Now, it's jk's turn to be surprised.

"You know him? Obviously, you are living here so you must know him too. I'm so duffer! I can't get it before." Jk is beaming with happiness. Finally, he is getting closer to his destination.

"Yes, I know him. But I still don't get it why exactly you want to meet him?"

"I want to meet him because he is the only person who can give me the information about a girl, which I need to find out."

"A girl? You want to find out a girl, whom only Jimin knows!?" Taehyung is hella confused.

"Well, I think by now, everyone knows about that girl but nobody knows about her real identity. If you read the magazines and newspapers last days, you too know about her."

"Can you tell me her name?"

"Nobody knows about her real name. The media gave her name as 'Cinderella'." Jk drop the bomb finally and...

Taehyung stunned with realization. He gasped at the name...

"And what's the reason for that?" His heartbeats escalate.

"Well, the reason is, she will be my future wife."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I am sorry for this cliffhanger but that is the turning point of this story. What do you think? How taehyung will take this matter?

Share your thoughts with me and do vote for this book too.

Borahae 💜.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

280K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
57.3K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
143K 6.4K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...