2Hearts : SarawatTine

By sunnuisance

Tine Metawin is a new actor in Star Bright Entertainment (SBE). His handsome and delicate figure can make any... More

Author Notes
Character ❤️ 2Hearts
2Hearts 1 : Are you okay?
2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?
2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!
2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself
2Hearts 5 : Going to Sarawat house
2Hearts 6 : Sarawat POV
2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat
2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage
2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too
2Hearts 10 : Falling for him
2Hearts 11 : I miss you papaaa!
2Hearts 12 : Clueless Sarawat
2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick
2Hearts 14 : Trending
2Hearts 14 : Late night call
2Hearts 15 : First kiss
2Hearts 16 : Play Date
2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately
2Hearts 18 : Love Scene
2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings
2Hearts 20 : Sarawat is Bright
2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings
2Hearts 22 : Love counsel
2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone
2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me
2Hearts 25 : Worries
2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)
2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)
2Hearts 28 : 2Hearts Reaction
2Hearts 29 : Off day
2Hearts 31 : Meeting Tine's family (1)
2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)
2Hearts 33 : Terrible day
2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?
2Hearts 35 : SarawatTine is real
2Hearts 36 : The hatred
2Hearts 37 : Unexpected
2Hearts 38 : Love is a hurricane
2Hearts 39 : Comforts
2Hearts 40 : Solved
2Hearts 41 : Insecure
2Hearts 42 : Assurance
2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission
2Hearts 44 : Mosquito bite
2Hearts 45: Missing pieces
2Hearts 46: Messed up
2Hearts 47: Man's Talk
2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?
2Hearts 49: Reconcile
2Hearts 50: Revealation
2Hearts 51 : The Day
2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating
2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2Hearts 30 : Unfocused

4.6K 230 25
By sunnuisance

"Tine!! Come for breakfast first!" Gulf called his son after seeing Tine rushing to downstair.

Tine who running towards the door turning his way to his papa instead.

"Papa.. sorry I will eat later. I'm late and Sarawat will be arrived at any second" Tine said as he peck his papa cheeks and running again towards the door.

"I want to see Sarawat also!" Gulf running after Tine. Remember, he is Sarawat's fan?

"No papa.. no..no.. we gonna late if you meet him now. I will invite him later" Tine panic after seeing his papa come near to him. He pushed his papa back inside the house and closed the main door.

He knows his papa very well. He will hold them if he sees Sarawat now. And Sarawat will feel guilty and will entertain her even they are late.

Gulf only can blink his eyes after Tine closed the door in front of his face. He then giggles alone and walk away to the kitchen.

"Honey, why are you giggling there? Is there anything funny?" Mew asked seeing his husband weird behaviour.

"Nahh.. Tine tell me he will invite Sarawat here later. Finally, I can meet my idol" Gulf said with his dreamy face.

"Oh.. I thought that I am your idol?" Mew asked sulking with his husband.

"Hubby.. how can you compare yourself with idol. Idol is only for me to fanboying only for moment. You are my sweetheart, for me to love for the rest of my life" Gulf said as he smiles at Mew.

"Oh.. really.." Mew said as he rise his eyebrow and move closer to Gulf. Gulf noticed his husband flirty eyes.

"I know what inside your mind right now. But now we gonna eat breakfast. So, can you called Luke, husband?" Gulf laugh as Mew's make a funny face.

With heavy steps Mew then walked to upstair to called his son for a breakfast.

=========

Tine enter Sarawat' car rushingly. After Tine inside his car, Sarawat drive off from Tine's house.

Tine looks beautifully dashing today. With this beautiful smile of him, it's impossible if anyone will not fall for his Tine. Even a guy will like him.

Even his friend at last celebration party keep compliment Tine for his beautiful looks and has pretty smile.

They even dare to say at his face that if Tine is a girl they would like to date him. How much he wants to say at their face that Tine is belong to him.

He then glance at the person beside him. Tine keep quite since he enter the car making Sarawat little worried.

"Tine.. are you okay?"

"Huh? Ah.. I'm okay.. Just.. hmm" Tine paused his sentence. Actually he didn't tell Sarawat yet about his family.

Yeah.. Sarawat know his mother has passed away when he was kid. Then his father has remarried. But Sarawat didn't know that his father is married with a guy.

And he need to invite Sarawat to his house later as he has promised with his mummy. So, how should he tell Sarawat about this?

"Just what.. Tine?" Tine keep looking at his hand.. He's thinking. How should he addressed this to Sarawat.

"Hmm.. I will tell you after work. Is that okay?" Tine said as his gaze switch to Sarawat.

"Huh.. sure.. okay" Sarawat said as his eyes focused on the road but his mind linger on what probably Tine will tell him.

He didn't want to force Tine to tell him. But at the same time he's worried. Knowing Tine who sometimes like to keep his trouble to himself making him even more worried.

Today they attend for School Rangers show. They need to play some games and need to be punished if they lose the game.

Sarawat can see that Tine quite unfocused during the games. He is cheerful as always but Sarawat knows there is something going on in his mind.

But Sarawat can't help but laugh after seeing Tine cutely fall down during the horse game.

But only for a moment because after that, Tine asked him to replaced him for the games because his leg is hurt. Maybe due to the fall. He feels guilty because laugh at his lover.

Sarawat agrees immediately as he feels worried inside. He continues the games and will check on Tine later.

"How's your leg okay? Is it hurt?" Sarawat asked and handed a water to Tine during a break.

"A little. But it's not serious. Maybe because of the fall" he said as he looks at Sarawat. But Tine can see Sarawat's face still full or worries.

"Are you sure you are okay? I will ask them to exclude you from the next game"

"Nah.. please, I want to play.. don't worry. I'm okay!" Tine said as he smile. Sarawat nodded but inside he will pay more attention to Tine.

They keep lost in the games. This is because they both unfocused. One with worried about how to tell Sarawat about his parents. One is worried about his injured lover.

During the football games Tine is against one of their senior, Tay. In this games they need to blow the ball to the other side.

Sarawat bend his head for a little and rub Tine's hair while faking blowing it, in fact he whispered something to Tine. Of course after turn off his mic first.

"Don't pressure yourself. Just enjoy okay, honey"

Tine widen his eyes, however he composed himself with a smile when he sees there's someone eyeing on them.

At the end of the games both Sarawat and Tine have the lowest mark and they totally lost and need to be punished.

As a punishment, both of them required to wear oversize t-shirt with balloon inside and the balloon will be explode by anytime.

Tine laugh a little seeing Sarawat's funny face. Forgot a moment about his worries. He just know that Sarawat is afraid of pop sound from the balloon.

After the shooting was wrapped, it's already evening. Sarawat invite Tine to his apartment to take a shower because they need to go to company together after this. Sarawat's apartment is nearer than Tine's house.

=============

Sarawat pulled off his car and switch off the engine. He want to call Tine, however his voices disappears after he sees Tine sleep soundly.

"Even in his sleep, he still looks beautiful" Sarawat said as he smile.

He then take his phone and open the camera. He takes picture of Tine sleeping and upload in his instagram story. Then he just stare at Tine sleeping face.

Tine seems tired, but Sarawat understand. Tine is still new in this industry and he knows Tine is  still adjusting himself to his new busy life. And Tine try extra harder because he always afraid that he didn't do enough.

"Uhh.. " Tine open his eyes after realized the car didn't move and his eyes meet Sarawat eyes who staring at him gently. He immediately straighten up his back.

"Sorry.. I fall asleep. Why don't you wake up me, Phee?" Tine asked suddenly shy being stare in his sleep.

"Because seeing you sleep is more interesting, Tine" Sarawat smile.

Tine hit Sarawat shoulder gently. "You like to tease me, huh" Tine bit his lips after seeing Sarawat still staring at him

He aware that Sarawat really love to stare at him. Sometimes, he didn't realized that but after some fans point out that and even share a picture of Sarawat stares at him, then he feels the guy really in loves with him.

"Phee.. why are you staring at me like that?" Tine asked.

"Uhh.. nothing. Because you worth of staring" Sarawat laugh as he ruffles Tine's hair.

"Let's go. We need to go to the company after this" Sarawat said as he go out from the car.

But then he remember Tine injured his leg in the games. He look at Tine again after Tine come out from the car.

"Can you walk?"

"Huh.. I can Phee. Don't worry. You sounds like an old man Phee" Tine laugh as his eyes disappears.

"Yeah.. I am old man who in love with this kid" Sarawat grins seeing Tine pout his mouth. Sarawat hold Tine hand and they walk to Sarawat apartment.

==========

Tine sit on the couch while rubbing his leg and this didn't go unnoticed by Sarawat.

Sarawat crouching on the floor and grab Tine's leg and start to unfold Tine's long pant.

"Phee.. What are you doing?" Tine pushed Sarawat's hand from his pant.

"Let me see. I want to check and make sure your leg is okay" Sarawat said as he stares at Tine softly. Then Tine just let Sarawat check on his leg.

"I can't see any bruise here" Sarawat said as he looks carefully.

"I told you so, Phee. Nothing to worry" Tine replies.

"Then why are rubbing your leg then?"

"Uh.. my leg muscles maybe shocked because of today activities. It feels sore a little bit" Tine smile cutely.

Sarawat then walked to the kitchen and then come again with something in his hand.

He take a sit on the same couch, beside Tine.

"Put your leg here" Sarawat said as he pat his hand on his lap.

Tine shocked. "What you want to do Phee??"

Sarawat grab Tine leg and put it on his lap.

"Phee-" Tine voice hanging when Sarawat's hand massage his sore legs.

Sarawat put massage oil on his hand and start massage Tine's leg gently. It gives Tine butterfly inside.

He just let Sarawat massage his legs. He looks at Sarawat fondly. Sarawat really handsome and cool especially when he's focusing like this.

Suddenly Tine feels overwhelmed. The guy in front of him has done everything for him. Really take good care of him.

It looks like there's no difference between Bright or Sarawat. Both of them take care of his lover very well.

"Phee.. " Tine call Sarawat making Sarawat attentiom on him.

"Remember, this morning I want to tell you something?"

Sarawat's hand stop working on Tine's leg and focused on Tine instead.

"You know, I lost my mother since I was kid.. and my papi has remarried right?"

Sarawat nodded his head. Waiting patiently for Tine to continue his story.

"Actually... My papi married a guy" Tine said as he wait for Sarawat reaction. But he only find calms.

"You don't look shocked!" Tine speak again.

"Am I supposed to be shocked?" Sarawat ask frown a little bit.

"Nah.. Just how calm you when you heard all of this" Tine looks down.

Sarawat chuckles making Tine looking at him again.

"So, are you worried all day just to tell me this?"

Tine nodded his head cutely. Sarawat move his body closer toward Tine while Tine's leg is still on his lap.

"You know I have relative who's gay. And I don't have any judgement on that. If I have any concern about that, I would not ask you to date me instead" Sarawat said calmly and he lift Tine's face facing him.

His eyes stares deeply straight to the younger. Tine suddenly become shy when Sarawat's face near to him. The close gap between him and Sarawat didn't help to calm his fast heartbeat.

"I love you for who you are. Stop overthinking unnecessary things and stress yourself on it, okay?"

Tine nodded his head as like he's enchanted by Sarawat's eyes.

Sarawat eyes then fall on Tine's pink lips. He cares Tine's lips then connect their lips together.

Tine shocked at first, however he immediately respond to the kiss.

It's a sweet kiss.

Tine really like the kiss and the kisser.

....

AN: I include some of BW interaction on their real life inside this chapter. I would like to know what do you think about this chapter! Tq for stay and reading my story! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.2K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
550K 30.8K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
39.6K 2.4K 20
The star dates the super fan. Win Metawin is the new rising star in Thailand and Bright Vachirawit is the fan. Oh wait, I mean Anti-Fan. The two have...
157K 11.3K 32
Tine wakes up in a hospital one day after a car accident with no recollection of the last 3 years of his life. His boyfriend, Sarawat, is nowhere to...