naruto- leader of the village...

By ThatDemonicFangirl

Naruto became an ANBU at the age of 6, and has never been defeated since. one day the hokage tells him to att... More

Not worth your time
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
/:

chapter 11

7.6K 166 247
By ThatDemonicFangirl

I drew the picture above. It took me over an hour, and I am honestly so proud of myself. They look like they do in shippuden (I hope.) I'll draw the faces later, and add the tailed beastes above. If I forgot any characters, please comment on it. Anyway, enjoy!

-naruto pov-

I had some free time after I ate, so I just walked around. Some of the villagers gave me glares, but as long as I stayed in the open with lots of people, I should be fine. After walking for around ten minutes, I saw Hinata at one of the shops.

"Hey Hinata!" Hinata was basically my sister, she knows everything I've been through and about the kyubbi, and didn't shun me. So I cared for her alot.

"Oh hey Naruto!" I walked closer, and saw she just finished buying new kunai. We walked and talked for a while, and I told her about my team finding out.

"Heeeyyy Guuuyyyyss!" I heard from behind me. We both turned around, and where met with Hinata's other two teammates, Kiba and Shino.

"Hey Hinata! Watcha doin'?" Kiba said. Hinata ws blushing and tried to answer, but all that came out was a mess of stuttering. I snickered at her attempts to talk at her super obvious crush.

"We're just walking around." I answered for her.

"Cool! We should get going. See ya 'round Naruto!" Kiba said as he ran off with Shino. When they where gone, I turned to Hinata.

"When are you gonna ask him on a date or something?" She turned bright red at my comment.

"If you can get in a relationship, th-then I will ask him on a date." Hinata said pouting.

"Aww, come on, that's not fair! You know that will never happen!" I whined, causing her to giggle.

"I should be going now, I've got to be home soon. It was nice seeing you Naruto!" She said.

"Alright bye."

-timeskip brought to you by tamaki in his emo corner growing mushrooms-

I watched as konohamaru ran into a ninja with white and purple face paint. I noticed his headband wasn't from the leaf.

"Watch where you're going punk!" He said as he lift the boy in the air by his collar.

"Put him down. You are sand shinobi, correct? Well, I don't think it is a good idea to be picking pointless fights with the grandchild of the hokage." I said in a icy tone. He gulped and put Konohamaru down. A girl sand shinobi hit the face paint guy in the back of the head.

"Sorry about him. I'm Temari and this is my brother kankuro." She said.

"And what about the one in the tree?" I asked, not even glancing at where I was pointing. A red jumped out and stood beside the other two. I noticed he was different immediately.

"You're the jinchiriki of the one tail, correct?" I asked calmly. They got into fighting stances, and the red head had a bunch of sand start to raise around him.

"Relax, I host the nine tails. My name is Naruto by the way." Afer a few seconds they stood down.

"I'm gaara." His voice was scratchy, and he didn't look like he was getting much sleep.

"I can see that shukaku is giving you trouble." I said. They gave me confused looks.

"Shukaku is the name of your biju. Mine is Kurama. If you want, I can help you. I might be able to get him to be more submissive." The other two looked at gaara.

"Well, what would happen?" He asked.

"Me and Kurama will enter your mind and have a little talk with your him." Gaara hesitated, then nodded his head. The other two sand shinobi stood ready if I where to pull anything. As I walked towards him, I made a bunch of hand signs then placed two fingers on his forehead, entering his mindscape.

"Has my vessel finally come to see me! I am so tired of you calling me mothe-" Shukaku started, but the kyuubi cut him off.

"Can't you give your jinchuriki some sleep! Honestly. I will make your life a living hell if you don't treat him with more respect!" Kurama yelled. I didn't think he cared all that much. It's probably because I'm here.

"O-Ok! ok. Fine. But only if he stops calling me mother, it's weird." Kurama seemed content with that answer, so we exited his mind.

"Alright. Done." I told them when I opened my eyes. Gaara blinked a few times, and looked at me.

"I don't barely anymore bloodlust." He said, surprising Temari and Kankuro.

"Thank you." Gaara said bowing.

"Th-there's no need to bow! If your biju gets out of hand again, just ask for me, I'll be happy to help!" I said.

"There has to be a way to repay you." Gaara said bowing again. I wasn't used to the flattery, and felt a little uncomfotable. I also felt something else in my chest I couldn't quite place.

"I-It's fine! Also, you guys are here for the chunin exams, correct?" they nodded.

"Well, I'll see you there!"

-timeskip braught to you by saiki k being awesome-

I watched as a boy wearing to much green with black hair was kicked back from the door by two shinobi. I noticed the genjutsu right away.

"we can see through your illusion. We're going to the third floor." Sasuke said. I hit him on the back of the head.

"Idiot, the genjutsu was there to weed out a bunch of weaker candidates!" I scolded.

"Well well, you noticed toe illusion. Now let's see you deal with this!" One of the shinobi guarding the door as he went to kick Sasuke. Sasuke was about to strike back, but the weird bushy eyebrow kid caught their blows.

"What happened to the plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile and don't let anyone see our skill." Said someone I recognized as Hinata's cousin, Neji.

"I know, but-"

"Nevermind, it's over forget it." A girl with her hair in two buns said. I assumed those three are a team.

"Come on!" I said grabbing thier collars and dragging the up the stairs.

-timeskip brought to you by Gary and mooncake "Chookitypop!"-

After watching Sasuke get beaten up by rock lee, we made our way to room 301.

"Oh, it's you guys. I knew this was going to be a drag." Shikamaru said. Choji was behind him and Ino was latched onto sasuke. A second later, Hinata and her team arrived as well.

"It looks like the whole gang's back together again." Kiba said.

"Oh hi Naruto!" Hinata said, her eyes lighting up when she saw me.

"Man. Everyone's here for this stupid thing" Shikamaru said.

"Yup! All nine rookies are here!"

Hello! It's me, the author of this shitty book! Since Orochimaru is dead, the chunin exams won't go the same way they originally do, just going to tell you that now.

1180 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.9K 31
Ahsoka Aoyama, the last member of the legendary Aoyama clan, was deemed a prodigy in every regard since she was young. After the obscure death of her...
2.1K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...
535 7 3
In this story, Naruto is not how he was in canon as he inherited his father's genius while still keeping some of his original knucklehead personality...
2.4K 66 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...