𝕰𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑ₕ.ₚ

Oleh wandamaxim0ff_

❝ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙʟɪɴ... Lebih Banyak

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝕿𝖜𝖔

792 60 30
Oleh wandamaxim0ff_

❝ᴏʜ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ❞

⚯͛

There were many different situations Cora thought she might find herself in when she awoke the next morning. Cold and shivering was one of them, covered in bird droppings might be another. But never in a million years did she expect to find herself laying on a bench at King's Cross Station.

Yes, Cora does believe in miracles, but experiencing them is an entirely different thing. People often dream, but rarely do these dreams ever turn into realities. Maybe if life worked that way, many people would be much happier, but unfortunately that isn't the case.

Cora longed for this for as long as she could remember. The dream of someday finding herself in the Wizarding World had always loomed over her like a forbidden fruit that hung on a tall tree, far out of her reach. But now that the forbidden fruit was in between her hands, now that she had finally taken her first bite, she was overcome with a whole herd of emotions.

She stood up quickly, a panicked feeling in her chest. Her body was still clad in the grey sweatpants and tank top from the night before, and her feet covered in nothing but a pair of fuzzy socks. Her eyes were quick to glaze over as she took everything in, completely in awe of her surroundings. One of her hands drifted to the skin of her wrist, giving it a hard pinch. When she felt the stinging pain, she couldn't help the gasp of shock that escaped her lips.

A luggage trolley was parked next to the bench she had previously found herself upon. A big brown trunk sat on top of the trolley, and an envelope that was made of what appeared to be a yellowish parchment sat on top of that. Cora walked over to the trunk, her hands shaking slightly, and her heart beating more rapidly by the second.

She looked around slightly, noticing the disapproving looks people gave her as they walked by. Her lack of shoes was the least of her concern as she turned her attention back to the letter in front of her. With shaky hands, she picked up the letter, her heart skipping a beat when she saw that it was addressed to her.

Miss C. Ives
The bench across platfrom 9
King's Cross Station
London

When she glimpsed the wax seal bearing the Hogwarts crest, her heart soared with immeasurable joy. She is really here. This is real. She's going home.

Cora didn't hesitate as she tore open the letter hastily, a wide smile gracing her lips. To her surprise, it wasn't a Hogwarts acceptance letter.

Dear Miss Ives,

I hope this letter finds you well. In case you may be wondering, today is September 1st 1994. In the trunk you will find all the essential equipment that you will need this school year (including a wand that I believe will serve you well), along with all your personal belongings. I have also included a bag of money for your personal use. In case you find yourself needing more, you will find the key to your Gringotts vault in the trunk as well. The Hogwarts Express will depart from platform 9 3/4 at precisely 11 o'clock.

I believe you know how the future will play out, and so I kindly request that you try your best to help prevent as many innocent deaths as possible. I request of you to act as a transfer student from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as to avoid any suspicion. Upon arriving at Hogsmeade Station please follow the rest of the students to the school carriages. Once you arrive at the castle please follow Professor McGonagall and the first years in order for you to be sorted into your Hogwarts house.

I wish you the best of luck Miss Ives, and it would do good to remember that the truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.

Kind regards,

A.P.W.B.D

A.P.W.B.D could only be one person, and Cora realised who that was straight away. It was a huge shock to find herself on a bench in what she thought was a fictional world. But it was an even greater shock to receive a letter from a supposed fictional character, especially if that character was Albus Dumbledore.

Her mind was going haywire. It was so loud, so many different thoughts, so many questions, so many worries.

How did she end up here? How did Dumbledore know about her? Why is it that he knew where and when she showed up? What's going to happen to her mother? Dumbledore mentioned a wand and the sorting, does this really mean that she's a witch? Has she officially gone insane?

She didn't think that it was the time nor place for her to lose her shit, so for now she was going to pretend everything that was happening was very very normal. The last thing she needed right now was to really realise that she had completely drifted into insanity.

She's in London, today is September the first, 1994, according to Dumbledore. This is the year of the Triwizard Tournament, and the year Voldemort returns. This is the year of Cedric Diggory's murder.

If Cora chose to take on the mission that Dumbledore assigned her, Cedric Diggory's life must be the first one she must save. She has absolutely no problem doing whatever she could to save the people who she saw as her chosen family, even if they were completely unaware of her existence. What she did have a problem with was Dumbledore himself.

Cora isn't a fan of Hogwarts' current headmaster. He might be a great wizard, but he is also a master manipulator. He did it back in the Marauders' era when he recruited them into the order while they were still teenagers, and he then put the weight of the world on Harry's shoulders. She understood that he did what he thought was necessary for the greater good, but she did not and will never forgive him for putting Harry in an abusive household, then sending him on a dangerous mission with nothing but riddles to help him.

She understood that he thought it was the best way to ensure that Lily Potter's sacrifice wouldn't be in vain, but he was Albus Dumbledore for Merlin's sake! If he wanted Harry's family to treat him well, she believed that he had the power to ensure that happens. If Voldemort himself was afraid of him, Vernon Dursley could be too. He did talk to them about it in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, but Harry was 16, it was too late.

Cora is fourteen. Dumbledore was already sending her on a huge mission at only fourteen. She's going to do it of course, she's going to save all those who deserve to be saved. But she will do it because she chose to, not because Dumbledore asked her to. She would have done it anyway, with or without Dumbledore's request.

She could have a nervous breakdown about the absolute absurdity of her current situation later, but right now she had a train to catch.

With a newfound sense of determination on her mind, she grabbed onto the handle of the trolley and pushed it to the barrier between platforms nine and ten. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then walked quickly through the barrier.

Maybe walking through a solid barrier wouldn't have been the smartest idea if it hadn't worked. But as Cora found herself standing in front of a scarlet steam engine, she made a silent promise to herself to never doubt anything written in fantasy books ever again.

Cora despised crying, let alone in public. But when she really took in her current situation, when the realisation of her whereabouts really sunk in, she made an exception. This is real. She's going to Hogwarts. She's going Home.

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and show this book some love!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...