Hero and Villain

By jackm1231

After Izuku experience a tragedy he runs and changes realizing that he is alone he decides to do what he has... More

The beginning
Decisions
New Lives
Exams
Meetings
USJ
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Changes and Discoveries
Names and Friends
The Hunter and The Hunted
Aftermath and Heroes
Finals and Changes
Shopping and Memories
Summer Camp
Attacked Pt.1
Attacked Pt.2
Battles and Revelations
Adjusting
License Exam
Classes and Appearances
Work and Reputations
New Position and Analysis
Comrades and Deals
Rescue
Sides and Loyalty
Successor and Next Step
New Member and Setup
War Pt. 1
War Pt. 2
War Pt. 3

Confrontations and New Arrangements

1.8K 83 14
By jackm1231

Izuku POV

I wake up the same way I had just the day before in a hospital bed except this time I reach up and feel that my mask is gone my heart stops and my mind races. "Calm down kid your fine" I whip my head to find Torino sitting in the chair beside me "Now we need to talk" he says with a low voice. I nod and he stares heavily at me "So the Bunny is you kid huh?" I just nod, not able to speak. "Well just so you know All for one is defeated and Allmight won, just to get one load off your chest" I just lay back the news too much and sigh. "Now what?" I say my words returning to me "Now you tell me everything you know about Allmight's quirk and how" Torino is not even changing one bit. I tell him everything I know and how I pieced it together and that I had kept it to myself. As I finish I just say "So what happens to me now?" Torino just gets up and knocks on the door and says. "Lets go kid" I just look at him for a minute and don't question it getting up and following down the hall. He opens the last door and nods in "You go first kid" I just step in to find Allmight in his bed with Naomasa, Mirio, and Sir Nighteye. Both just stare at me as I stop short freezing up however I am pushed forward by Torino who just starts.

"The Kid knows about One for All'' both Allmight and everyone just stare at me in shock and I cave under the pressure and bow to Allmight. "Thank you so much you are my hero, and I apologize" Nighteye just stares at me then looks at Torino. "How is that possible who told him?" I just stay bowing knowing that Allmight is staring at me. "It's you, the boy from 2 years ago isn't it?" I just dropped to my knees surprised he recognized me and I nodded.

"What are we gonna do?" Naomasa speaks up looking at me "Who even is he?" Torino just steps beside me and hits my back gently with his cane. "I met him before Mirio's internship and this young man named Izuku Midoriya turns out to be our friend the vigilante Bunny" everyone just stares at me in shock but I just continue looking at the ground. "Well then this is a problem" Nighteye speaks as he walks over and pulls my head up roughly ignoring the others yelling at him. He then stares into my eyes and I can tell he isn't using his quirk but wants me to think he is. Nighteye just lets go and walks back to Allmight without a word after he notices I wasn't intimidated.

"I'm sorry but I just wanted to help people ever since I was young and I know I can't be a hero so I decided I would try to find what else I could do but I just was drawn to helping heroes and I just... Don't care what you do with me but I will keep helping heroes'' I say as I look up meeting Allmight's shocked eyes. He eventually calms down and so do I "Having said that I always had a small plan in place in case something like this happened" everyone in the room looks at me intrigued. "However it involves UA''

Bakugo POV

It's been two days since Kamino and one day since Allmight announced that he retired and a feeling of guilt has been eating at me. I am up in my room when I hear the doorbell. I don't bother knowing my old hag will get it. Suddenly my old hag bursts into my room and grabs me, dragging me down and setting me on the couch across from Mr.Aizawa and Allmight the guilt just grows faster. After Mr.Aizawa explains that they are turning UA into a boarding school my mom just accepts slapping my head lightly pissing me off. I yell at her and she yells back while my old man tries to calm us.

Mr.Aizawa cuts in asking if my parents were really ok with it, my mom just nods saying yes explaining how everyone my whole life praised me just for my damn quirk but UA praises me for my ability. I just calm down and look at my hands agreeing with her then she forces me to bow and apologizes for me. Mr.Aizawa and Allmight begin to leave and I feel the guilt surging so I run out after Allmight. "Allmight I need to ask you something" both of them turn and Mr.Aizawa nods at Allmight and gets in the car. "Yes Bakugo what is it my boy" I look down and tremble slightly clenching my hands. "Is it my fault you retired?" my voice breaks as I ask and he just walks forward hugging me. "No young Bakugo it was not if anything you helped to catch one of the most dangerous villains in the world so thank you" I just hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

Izuku POV

Allmight, Mirio and I were currently standing in Nezu's office as he looked skeptically "I had heard Bunny was still extremely young but to learn that he is the same age as the freshmen is astonishing" I just nod. "Well on your proposal I think I will accept however I have a few tweeks to it" everyone looked at Nezu in confusion. "I propose that we have young Izuku here join UA as a new teacher!" he jumps up out of his chair and we all freeze in shock.

"You see on the terms of young Izuku working as a teacher he could teach classes here and at night and free time continue on as the Bunny '' I just calm myself thinking rationally about his counter proposition. "Of course this also means we will be explaining Bunny's situation to the staff and I have thought it would be best if he teaches class 1-A" I just run the idea through my head and it seems to work as the best solution but one problem would definitely be Kacchan but it would work. I just pulled myself out of my thoughts to see everyone staring at me like I was crazy then I realized I was muttering. I turn red "I um sorry it's a habit and to your proposal I think I have to agree seeing as I probably don't have a choice knowing you" Nezu just smiles and nods.

Eventually Nezu just sends Aizawa, Allmight, and PowerLoader with me to the Burrow saying that I need to gather my stuff and move in right away. Once we arrive at the beach Aizawa just scoffs "Really Bunny you live in a dump?" I just look at him slightly confused. "What were you expecting from a abandoned building or warehouse? It's too obvious" Aizawa doesn't respond and I just lead them in. When we get to the Burrow I walk over and knock on the wall of the van "Well thanks for everything but our time is up'' I then turn to the heroes "Everything in the van is essential and I require a lot from my bus as well" PowerLoader just looks at it. "What did you do for electricity?" I just open the bus and walk in yelling from outside "Well most of the time I used a stolen sun roof panel but then I fixed a gas generator and used that''

I walked out with a box and I set it down. After I went back in and packed another box and came out to see Allmight and Aizawa looking in the box at the number of notebooks. PowerLoader was looking in the van and taking apart my setup. I just sigh and put the box down and continued.

In total it took about 3-4 hours from packing up my stuff and when we got to UA. The truck we had filled stopped in front of a dorm house that was labeled with a 1-A and we got out. I looked at Aizawa and he noticed "What is it problem child?" I just look at him "Tomorrow is going exhausting isn't it?" Aizawa just stares for a moment. "Having second thoughts? And if you want to I can ask Nezu about trying to keep your Identity from the class" I just smile "Can't really turn back now and yeah if I am honest I would prefer to keep it secret" He nods and we unpack.

My room is in the basement simply due to all of my needs as a vigilante and when we finished Nezu had come by asking to see. I walked him into the room and he looked around "hmmmm very cozy and Aizawa told me and that is fine however we still need to notify all the parents of your staying here and the staff of your identity" I just nod. "So anything else boss?" Nezu just smiles "Yes well 3 things one we have a faculty meeting soon so you may want to gear up, two go bring your broken armor pieces to PowerLoader and he or you can repair and upgrade as you see fit, three welcome to UA and the students should all be moving in starting tomorrow a copy of the room plan should be in a email on your computer" Nezu then bounces out of the room and closes the door.

I am wearing all of the same stuff from the Kamino ward attack still damaged and scuffed as I follow the map to the faculty meeting. I find a door that I think is it and I knock and it opens as Nezu smiles and says. "Ahh perfect with this our meeting can begin" he turns inside the room. "Staff I am happy to announce we have a new addition to our ranks" he swings the door open and ushers me inside "It's our own vigilante Bunny" I am met with stares from a multitude of pro heroes. I bow "Thank you it will be an honor to work with you all" as I look up they have changed their faces to look confused "Um Mr.Nezu this dude sounds a little underage to be a teacher" Present Mic speaks up.

"Yes but that doesn't mean he can't teach, luckily I pulled some strings and got him a teaching license" I look at Nezu who is now back in his main chair. "Bunny here will be teaching class 1-A about the types of villains and crimes they will see, Vlad if you like he could also teach 1-B" Nezu suggested and Vald just looked at me for a minute. "I think that would be fine, however I will sit in on the classes" I just nod thinking about setting up the two lesson plans tonight. "So Bunny what spurred this decision? Did something happen?" Midnight asks looking at me interested and as I go to respond Nezu does instead.

"Actually young Bunny here made a deal with us after realizing he is a potential target for the League of Villains'' I just nod at the partial truth and look at Allmight who is just looking at me deep in thought. "And since he is here he has something to tell you all" Nezu then motions at me and I nod pulling off my mask hearing gasps from the other teachers. "Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm 15 and quirkless" the last part really gets them as Mic falls back in his chair. Nezu then picks up "Yes this is also part of why he is here his actions though a crime for anyone else he is in a loophole due to his quirk status" the teachers just nod and calm down. "Well that was all for our meeting now get out there and help our students in the greatly unsettling time" Nezu smiles and we all head out. Each of the teachers walk over and introduce themselves until the last one is Allmight who walks over "could we speak in private?" I nod and he walks me to the woods.

"What is it Allmight?" he just turns to me "Why aren't you attempting to become a hero?" he says plainly. The question catches me off guard and I just look at him "Well simply because I can't" I answer and he just stares back. "But young Midoriya I think you could'' his words hit me and my eyes opened wide and in awe. I try to compose myself struggling then I respond "I am sorry Allmight but I just don't think it's possible or even right for me to try and be a hero because society values quirks too much" Allmight pauses and nods. "Yes I see so you decided to be a hero in action not name" I just nod and he puts a hand on my shoulder "However I think you should still try" I just smile and look up at him.

____________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

So I think I figured out an upload schedule for this fanfic it's going to be weekly and that will start after the next upload which will be coming fairly soon

Well that's all for now

Hope you enjoyed please like and comment ( I read them and will respond to question)

See you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 46 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...
470K 11K 50
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
28.1K 866 28
Izuku hasn't had the best luck when it comes to almost everything. So when being color blind, Katsuki's bullying, being quirkless, and his favorite h...
5.4K 141 46
(Finished) Deku decides to take Bakugo's advice after All Might says he'll never be a hero luckily for him he's saved from the fall. However nobody e...