BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

Av kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... Mer

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 18

5K 224 25
Av kimchiii_v

Jimin opened the door expecting to see taehyung and hyeri but to his shock it was Jin,jungkook and hoseok. Jin smiled at him who was literally knocked out of shock and nervousness.

"what happened Jimin??? You look so shocked" hoseok asked patting jimin's shoulder entering in.

"ah nothing hyung. Come in" jimin smiled awkwardly and moved aside providing space.

"Where is taehyung??" Jin asked placing his jacket on the couch.

"h-he is ....here" Jimin stuttered.

"What do you mean he is here, obviously he is here" Jin said eyeing Jimin suspiciously. It was really hard to lie to Jin because he very well knows if the members are lying or not just by their facial expressions.

'god! what do I do now' jimin thought  clenching his sweating fists.

"i meant he is here, upstairs maybe in his room" he tried to manage.

Jin nodded and Jimin sighed thanking whichever supernatural being that saved him.
"what about hyeri'??" Jin asked again placing himself on the couch.

'ah Jin hyung'

"She is in her room" Jimin pointed upstairs with a forced smile.

"Ok then I will go meet her" Jin got up.

"NO" Jimin screamt surprising everyone and stopping jin in his place. 

"why??" hoseok slit his eyes his hand midway to his mouth that was holding a chip.

"Ah that's...why don't you guys take some rest and then meet her. She will anyways come down" Jimin tried to convince them from going. If at all they found out they had gone out, he was sure dead, not only him but he would be dragging taehyung to their death bed too.

'where the hell are you taehyung?

"What did you guys do Jimin.???" Jin asked raising his brows studying his brother.

"Ah nothing hyung....what will i hide from you...ha ha" Jimin said stroking his nape awkwardly.

Jimin knew just by looking at jin's face that he was caught.

"Jungkook-ah" Jin called his eyes never leaving jimin's.

"Yes hyung" jungkook looked at his hyung obediently waiting for his orders.

"Go check upon hyeri'" he ordered and jungkook nodded walking to her room.

'im dead' jimin sweared under his breath.

"what do we do??? Taehyung say something" she whispered slightly jumping on her place out of nervousness. Even before they could enter they spotted jin and the other two already entering the house. 

"I don't know" taehyung said biting his nails his eyes moving fast thinking of some way to escape.

"yah your a Greek god and you don't know what to do"

"But still...even if I'm greek god I don't have their brains" he whined pouting.

She facepalmed and thought for sometime, they cant be thinking for so long, they had to move fast.

"Can your teleportation work inside the house???" she looked at him with hope.

"I don't know,never tried it before" he cluelessly answered shaking his head not sure if it would work or not cause of namjoon's protection spell.

"Come let's try it" she pulled him to get up as they were hiding behind the compound wall.

"But to where" he whisper shouted.

"To my bedroom" she snapped.

"But what if it doesn't work jin hyung will find it out, and then all three of us are dead" he pursed his lips in worry.

"It will ,just try first" she pulled his sleeve urging him to take action soon.

He nodded and pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"Ok ready" he shut his and so did she.

She was waiting to fly but she still felt the solid cement ground under her. She opened her eyes to see she was still standing there. Nothing happened.

"its not working" he shook his whining.

"Try once again. Fast"

He nodded and his eyes again turned to his hair colour, red.

Jungkook gripped on the knob and turned it. He swung it open to see no one.

He furrowed his eyebrows and walked in turning to see a scene that got his vision blinded with red.

"Hyeri" he whispered but it came out more like growl.

Both the said girl and the red haired man were standing right there a little distant away from the back side of the door.

But the way they were standing was what jungkook couldnt digest. Taehyung's hands were winded around her waist while her hands were on his chest. Their body pressed against each other.

Their close proximity ignited flame inside his stomach.

"hyeri, taehyung hyung" he called with his voice that had gotten an octave lower.
 Both of them snapped back and looked at jungkook immediately leaving each others hold and moving far.

"Hyung what are you doing here" he asked controlling himself,  not to let his anger get the best of him, to not harm his hyung, for his girl.

" I was just spending time with hyeri. We were going to come downstairs. when didyou people come??" taehyung smiled at hyeri and looked at jungkook.

"ah ya" hyeri gave a small smile.

"Jungkook-ah is hyeri there??" they heard Jin call from down.

"YES HYUNG. BOTH OF THEM ARE HERE. SPENDING TIME' TOGETHER'" he said glaring at hyeri and stormed out.

Hyeri couldn't understand his behaviour.

"Thank god" taehyung sighed and sat down on the floor drained out of energy "we didn't get caught"

Both of them walked down to show their faces to them.

As soon as Jimin saw both of them he was shocked rather more releived.
"you guys are back" hyeri said smiling clasping her hands together.

"yeah we came soon the work was over faster than we expected,we are so tired" hoseok said resting on the couch.

"where were you hyeri'?? And you taehyung" Jin quentioned sipping onto his tea.

"we were in h-her room" taehyung said covering up as hyeri nodded her head hurriedly.

Jin nodded "okay come let's have dinner"

They all sat around the table. But one was missing. Suga and namjoon were out of town so other than them one chair was empty.

"where is jungkook???" hoseok asked looking at everyone.

Hyeri looked around
"ill go search for him" Jimin got up but hyeri stopped him not wanting to disturb him as he had already started eating.

"No I will" she said and walked up to his room.

She stood in front of his room her fist reaching the door to knock but before she could the door itself swung open revealing him. She immediately shot her hand back.

The moment he saw her she flinched at the sound of a thunder echoing in his room.

"Oh jungk-"

"What are you doing here?" he asked with his apparently deep voice.

"Ah that's... Jin called you for having food" she smiled as sweetly as she can, just by his facial expression she knew he was off mood.

He did nothing but just nodded.
She walked forward followed by him.

As she was walking she heard him mumbling something to himself.
She eyed him weirdly and saw here and there confused as to who he was speaking to.

"Are you alright jungkook?" she asked turning back to face him.

She observed him acting differently since he returned.
"sure I was but only until you came" he snapped hatefully and walked past her going down the stairs.

' what the hell is wrong with him!?!?!!' she thought baffled at his sudden hate towards her.
Just as she stepped down she heard taehyung's deep voice mention her.

"What is it???'' she raised her brows up leaning on the wall of the living room.

" hyeri will you not help me tomorrow??" taehyung smiled his eyes sparkling for a reason unknown to hyeri.

"For what???"

"Jin hyung asked me to cook tomorrow will you help me???" he asked sitting beside jungkook.

She was ready to help him out but then when she was going to voice it out she was stopped by the glares she was receiving from the certain someone right beside taehyung. She looked at jungkook, who was giving her an intimidating glare, his dark charcoal black bangs swept across his eyes. 

"Ah...ya sure" she said smiling widely receiving one even more wider than hers from taehyung.

"Yay we are going to cook tomorrow so wake up fast okay" taehyung said excitedly as he pounced on her giving her a bear hug. Smiling at his cuteness she was going to pinch his cheeks that were squished on her forearm but then she stopped her actions and even her thoughts of doing it, when she literally felt, the glares growing more intense and flaming than before. His black orbs looked like they were telling, no ordering her to stop what she was going to do and she unknowingly obeyed.

"Oh even namjoon and yoongi hyung will come tomorrow I'm sure they will be surprised when they hear that you both cooked" hoseok smiled fondly stroking jimin's hair.

"Jin hyung I'm going to the shop" Jimin said grabbing his jacket all to sudden.

"why Jimin??? Now???" Jin creased his brows.

"Yes hyung I have to go buy a fire extinguisher" jimin said with the most straight and normal face.

"What??" hoseok's mouth turned into a ㅅshape.

"Ofcourse we need one because taehyung is going to cook" Jimin replied bursting into laughter.

"yah" taehyung chased jimin making the rest break into laughter.

Though she was laughing out deep inside her heart was still clenching to see her mom once more. Just once more.
////////////////

"Yah taehyung wake up" she hit the pillow on his face.

But there was no reaction, it was more like she was trying to wake up a dead person.

She sat on him trying to put all her weight so that at least then he would get up. is he dead by any chance?

"taehyung-ah GET UP" She shouted near his ear.

He flinched and pushed her off him
"A little more sleep please.." he said mumbling in his sleep.

She huffed out air tieing her hair up and pulled her sleeves.

When jungkook just exited his room he found hoseok leaning on the wall drowsily.

"jungkook-ah" hoseok said walking like a zombie with drooping eyes still sleepy.

"Can you please go wake up Taehyung. It's already 8 and he is still not woken up" he said taking support from jungkook' s shoulder dosing off.

"Ahhhh why me?? Hyung do it yourself" jungkook scoffed brushing his hair.

"im sleepy jungkook-ahhh *yawned* please do it for me or else Jin hyung will kill me saying I didnt do what he said me to do"

Jungkook sighed and nodded.
"Fine. But this is the last time"

"Yayyayaya for sure. Thank you sooooo much my cute little dongseng. I looooove yooou-"

"Enough hyung go sleep" jungkook withdrew himself from hoseok and went to taehyung's room, his mind filled with the same thoughts since yesterday.

She climbed onto the bed and raised the pillow to throw a hard blow but she lost her balance and fell on him.

But she didn't give up, just when she was going to make an attempt again to smash the pillow on his face taehyung unexpectedly caught her and shifted their positions.

He was on top of her. 

"im more stronger than you" he stuck his tongue out still sleepy "leave me to sleep hyeri" he rested his head on her shoulder. Widening her eyes for the closeness she was going to swear at him and push him off but,

Like as if on cue the door swung open

"Taehyung hyu-"

He stopped midway and looked at them shocked. A sudden burning feeling filling his every muscle, his hands automatically clenching. The urge to pull her off his hyung grew stronger than ever before, his visions blinding with rage.
Hyeri looked at jungkook and the moment she did she gasped and immediately pushed taehyung to side he didnt even care about anything or anyone.

Hades calmed himself down, trying to emit all the anger away and not to create any ruckus, 

"jin hyung is calling you to make breakfast and..." looked at hyeri "sorry for disturbing" he said and walked out.

'what does he mean by disturbed us OH MY GOD did he think we were'
She thought baffled and ran out.

'what if he conveys it wrongly to the others'

"Jungkook!!!" she called out but he just walked front not caring about her.

"Jungkook" she stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"One sec"she wheezed taking support on his shoulder

"Look here jungkook, what you are thinking is wrong. We weren't doing anything. I went to just wake him up" she explained but he looked like a stone, no expression, like as if he was not listening to any word she was uttering.

He removed her grip from his hand
"Don't worry I won't say this business of yours to others. So stop lying and go enjoy, carry on" he said smirking hatefully and left downstairs.

"jungkook!! Jungkook'"

She looked liked mad shouting alone when he didn't even turn to spare a glance at her.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.3K 424 19
"I kissed his lips and then moved down to his neck, slowly licking and biting, leaving little marks along the way as I went lower, I knew he was givi...
96.8K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
658 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...
248K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...