Friends? (MLPEG X Male Reader)

By JLoom19

A new student transfers to Canterlot Highschool. As he arrives a lot of strange things start to happen. Now h... More

Introduction
The New Guy
Welcome to Canterlot High
Helping out a Princess
Opening up a Little
Friends Once Again
A Night to Remember
More than one Surprise
It Takes One to Know One
A Weekend to Remember

The Guardian of Canterlot

2.4K 30 18
By JLoom19

Guardian.......Y/N had been given many names...."Freak", "Monster", "Devil", "Freak Show", "Demon", "Murderer", "Bastard", "Useless", "Creep", and so on and so forth.........but never 'Guardian'. It had just been a few months since Y/N was in Canterlot, and yet somehow he had almost become like some sort of celebrity. Whenever he wasn't at Canterlot High, he would just wander around the town and just help out others because he wanted and never got anything in return....actually the townspeople tried to repay him, but he always kindly turned them down or didn't accept anything. He would just smile and say that he only wanted to help and that was it. A lot of the townspeople appreciated it, but some felt like there was something about Y/N that he didn't want to say as if....he was in pain.

When he was at Canterlot High, a lot of the students there listened to him about what he had said, and left him alone...but a certain group of students decided to ignore his words and try to talk to him...and surprisingly to Y/N the whole group were all girls. Besides Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, there were other girls that wanted to talk and hang out with Y/N. Those girls happened to be Juniper Montage, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia Melody, Trixie Lulamoon, and Wallflower Blush.

Flashback

Y/N had met Juniper at a movie theater in Canterlot's Mall. He was bored and decided to see a movie called Daring Do. Now at first Y/n didn't really care about the movie, but as it slowly started to at least get interesting, he thought it was alright. Yet almost halfway through, he was more interested in Juniper. 

He saw that she was mimicking and lip syncing the movie like she knew it by heart. That interested Y/N so when the movie was done, Y/N caught up to Juniper and asked how she knew the movie so well since it had barely been released in theaters. Juniper was actually shocked that someone saw her do that and blushed even harder when she saw Y/N. She explained that she was actually the niece of the director of the film, and had even talked about her dream to be famous one day. Y/N just smiled at her for her dream and told her that he'd be rooting for her, and just as he was about to leave, Juniper actually stopped him and asked if he wanted to see the set of the next Daring Do movie tomorrow. Seeing that he had nothing else to do since he already had baked with Pinkie Pie, helped Applejack and her family on her farm, played some sports with Rainbow Dash in the park, helped model for suits for Rarity's job at a boutique, and had already volunteered at the animal shelter with Fluttershy the following days before, he accepted. 

The very next day, as Juniper showed Y/N all around the set, Y/N also saw her uncle who was the director and saw how Juniper was also like a personal gopher for him always getting him coffee and helping out with whatever he called her to do. She tried to beg her uncle to cast her as Daring Do, but her uncle chose an actress known as Chestnut Magnifico. Y/N saw how that hurt Juniper in a way, so with quick thinking he actually interrupted their conversation and compromised with Juniper's Uncle. He told him about his niece's dream and asked him that if Juniper couldn't be the main role, to at least give her shot as a character in the film so she could gain some experience that could help her become a better actress. Juniper's uncle actually thought about it and decided to actually listen to Y/N and give his niece a shot. Juniper was surprised at this and actually leapt and Y/N and gave him a powerful hug, She kept thanking him again and again, but Y/N merely said to her that he didn't like to see her upset. When the time came for Y/N to leave, Juniper gave him her phone number so they could keep in touch. From there at least every night, they would talk for a while with Y/N never knowing that Juniper would always blush whenever he talked to her.

With Vinyl and Octavia Y/N had actually met them by helping them from some thugs that had cornered them one night in an alleyway. Apparently they had left the mall late at night with Vinyl working at a music store there, and while on their way home, a group of thugs had ambushed them. This made the two girls scared because they were out numbered six to two, but before the thugs could do anything, a spinning trashcan lid had hit one of the thugs and bounced off and repelled to another thug and had hit all of them in the head knocking them all unconscious. When the two girls wondered how that had happened, they saw Y/N picking up the lid, while holding his hand out to pick them up. He was just taking a vert enthusiastic moon lit walk through town and happened to see what had happened ang decided to get involved. When he asked if they were alright he two only answered by hugging him like a giant teddy bear and crying into his chest. Luckily for him, they didn't see him blushing like a cherry tomato, but he quickly shook that off and just stood there hugging the girls. He'd calm them down by rubbing their backs gently and telling them that every little thing was gonna be alright.

Y/N had already called the police before he went all Captain America on the thugs, so when the cops finally showed up, he merely told them what he saw and what he did. The girls gave their statements ad well, but also praised Y/N for being a hero and saving them. Y/N however, stopped them from doing that, and simply told all of them that he was just doing what was right. Before the cops could ask him any more questions, Y/N just quickly walked away and left. The very next day however, somehow word had gotten around about Y/ns deed and every now and then a few students would congratulate him for saving Vinyl and Octavia. They were getting a little too close for Y/N's liking, so he would always run off and leave them all in the dust. Y/n thought it would be a good idea to hide in an empty room he found so he leapt in and closed the door. When he turned around, he noticed that he was in the school's music room. Since he thought no one was there and it was still lunch break, he saw a piano and decided to play a song.

As Y/N was playing, he didn't notice that Vinyl and Octavia had entered the room. As the saw how Y/N was really good at the piano, they also noticed that he had tears in his eyes. That's when they knew that Y/N became emotional when he played. When he was done, he was shocked to see the two standing there.

A/N: Vinyl

A/N: Octavia

Before he could leave, they both apologized to him and complimented him on his skills on the piano. When they asked what kind of music he liked and if he played any other instruments, they were shocked to find out that Y/N could play just about any instrument, and loved all types of music.....except apparently Mariachi because it gave him a bad headache. When he asked them, he found out that Vinyl loved Dubstep, while Octavia loved Classical. Having an idea Y/N asked if they all wanted to play together. The girls immediately agreed, and when Y/N gave them a song and what to do, they instantly got ready, with Y/N on Piano, Vinyl on her D.J. set up, and Octavia on the violin. Then on Y/N's que, they began to play their parts.

As they played they didn't noticed that they were drawing in a crowd, and when they were done, the crowd was roaring with applause. The three players stood up and took a bow, and then Y/N held the two girl's hands, making them blush, while giving them All the credit for the song. Before the two girls could argue about that, the bell had already rung and Y/N had somehow already left. When the day was done however, Y/N was almost at his ride, when Vinyl and Octavia surprised him by getting on either side of him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. As Y/N stood motionless like a blushing statue, the girls gave him their numbers and told him to let them know whenever he wanted to hang out with them or make some sweet music with them as well~. That last part was actually said by Vinyl who winked at Y/N, but was cut off with a blushing Octavia dragging her away embarrassed. When Y/N finally got out of his embarrassed state, he quickly sped off home.

A few weeks later and Y/N was just walking around town again, when out of the corner of his eye he noticed a Magic Shop in the mall. Curious, Y/N went inside and noticed a girl at the counter.

Apparently something was going on, because she noticed that she was down on her luck. So trying to be more social, he introduced himself and asked what the problem was. Trixie a first blushed as she saw Y/N, but quickly tried to hide it and told him how she was about to perform in the mall's main entrance, but her assistant quit on her last minute. So now she thought the show was over...that was until Y/N volunteered to help her. When she asked why, he said that he just wanted to help a great magician with her ticks. That sparked a fire in Trixie, and just in a few moments she was ready to perform and gave the run down t Y/N to know what would be happening. When they went out to perform, the crowd loved Trixie's Magic Act and when the show was over, she was given a standing ovation, when she went to open a box to reveal Y/N, it was empty....only a piece of paper that told her that she was really good, to keep up with her craft, and a phone number....signed all by Y/N with a smiley face. Trixie didn't know how Y/n did that, but she was grateful she could now keep in touch with her new inspiration.

With everything Finally looking like nothing else was going to happen, Y/N finally decided to try and relax a bit....only to keep seeing a girl in the crowd looking very distraught.

 What made Y/N curious about here, is that everyone seemed to not notice her like she was some kind of ghost. Wanting to see if that was true, Y/N walked right up to her...and gave her a hug. Don't ask him why he did, but for some reason he felt like this girl needed it. She reminded him a lot like an old friend he once had that had committed suicide because of being bullied. A few things happened right after he did that...He found out that the girl was indeed NOT a ghost, because he was hugging her, the girl was blushing looking at him in shock...and then suddenly smiling with tears in her eyes.

When he tried to apologize, she actually held onto Y/N for dear life. When she finally clamed down, Y/N had found out that her name was Wallflower. The two started to talk and get to know one another, and Y/N actually helped her come out of her shell and helped her with talking with others and making some friends. Wallflower was just a really shy girl, and when Y/N helped her open up to others, she became a lot more talkative and outgoing. When Y/N felt like she would be fine on her own, he went back to his regular routine of just making sure everyone else was alright...by making sure he was distanced from everyone else. Yet a few days later, Wallflower found Y/N and gave him her phone number, and also a strange stone. Wallflower had apparently found it in the garden, and thought maybe Y/N would know what to do with it. Y/N thanked her for it, but just as he was leaving, Wallflower instantly pecked him on the lips and ran off. Y/N was once again a blushing mess and quickly left off. He thought that NOW things were finally stop being so ..."eventful" and that he would finally have a normal time at school....of course in his shoes that would never happen.

Along those weeks as well, Y/N was always stopping Sunset Shimmer. He would always catch her or her two goons Snips and Snails.

Y/N would always thwart their plans, which always ended in the same way; Sunset would try do something awful to others, Y/N would stop it, Sunset would flirt with Y/N, Y/N would refuse, Sunset would get pissed and threaten him, Y/N would not really give a crap, Sunset would leave. This was Always the case and always in the end Y/N would stop her....however her noticed that Sunset's advances were getting stronger. 

 Y/N noticed that a lot of the girls were also apparently "thirsty" for him because they were all acting really stranger than usual. Sunset was the most thirst because she literally yanked Y/N into a bathroom stall. When he glared at her, he automatically went a little red in the face, when he saw what she was doing.

Even though she was barely starting, it had brought back flashbacks to when Y/N was sadly in a similar situation. That made Y/N go on instinct, and run passed Sunset, breaking down the door and leaving the school. He didn't return till a few days later. When he came back, he noticed that a bunch of girls were really getting close to him in many ways, but he was too paranoid to know if they actually felt something for him. So deciding to just bottle up his emotions....again, he went back to just helping others from a distance, and not really trying to get involved with anybody. And from there on out, that is how Y/N was now known as The Guardian of Canterlot High.

End of Flashback

Y/N woke up again for another day of life...sadly. As he did his usual routine, he decided that instead of some of his motorcycles, he'd actually take his car this time. He didn't know why, but he felt like he was gonna need it.

When Y/N arrived to school, he got out and got ready for what would just be another day at Canterlot High....only for him to stop when he saw the Canterlot High School statue glowing...then seeing a girl and a dog bursting out of the statue.

Y/N: *sighs* This is just gonna become a regular thing with me isn't it?

If only he knew.....

A/N: And that's the end of the chapter

Until Next Time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 33
"π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’†π’π’„π’† π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’π’“π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’." * * * * * * * * * ⚠️ THIS STORY IS UNDER HEA...
131K 3.3K 23
Fluttershy is a quiet, shy girl at Canterlot High. Her friend Rainbow Dash is the exact opposite, loud, extroverted, and a star athlete. When these t...
170K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
3.4K 83 17
In the human world, there's drugs, , murder, suicide, even mass destruction and world wars. In their world, every single human being is capable of be...