๐†๐€๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐”๐•

By hopelessfidelity

"at the end of the day, it was gang over love"| hood bxb | COMPLETED. More

copyright|preface
characters
๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š…
๐š…
๐š…๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡
๐š‡๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…
๐š‡๐š…
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡๐š‡ - THE END.

๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ

6.7K 374 343
By hopelessfidelity

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
rashad maleek martin

"i dont care who house im at, im drying my hands on yo decoration towels" i shrugged.

"nigga my auntie gone kill ya ass if i tell her" amir laughed, throwing out the blunt before walking in lenox.

"smoking so played out, only time i smoke now is with this mf" kaisen pointed at a quiet draco who was walking with us.

"he look like he high now, you good?" tae asked him laughing a little.

"yea im good, ion talk alot" he shrugged

"well you had alot to say that day we first saw you" amir smacked his lips.

"nigga its called flirting, well really i was just trying to see if he went that way" draco snickered.

"nah you was about to get yo ass beat" i intruded.

"i got a slick mouth, half of that ain mean to say"

"prolly reasons to why you limping now" amir pushed his lips to the side and we bursted out laughing.

"nigga ain nobody limping" he mugged us and kaisen balled up his lips.

"cap" tae coughed.

"im not"

"stop" kaisen said making us stop in the middle of the mall.

we all looked at draco legs and they slightly shook, we bursted out laughing causing everybody to look at us.

"man yall doing too much cmon" he kept walking and we followed behind him laughing.
-
we walked in champs because tae wanted another pair of fazos.

"i gotta have some fresh ones for the trip" he walked in looking at the wall of shoes.

"size 11, these" he pointed the shoes out to the worker.

the worker was staring behind him, clearly at draco and kaisen. they weren't paying attention because draco was feeding kaisen some of his dip and dots.

"um you gotta eye problem?" i snapped the worker out of his trance causing them to look up.

i looked at kaisen and he looked at draco who looked like he saw a ghost.

"draco?" the worker stared at him and his eyes widened.

"nope. not today satan, bae lets go" draco pulled kaisen who was mugging the worker out of the store.

"nigga go get the damn shoes!" amir exclaimed and the worker shook his head before walking to the back.

kamari tobias morris

"niggas be hoes" braylen snatched away from me, eating my dip and dots.

nigga take everything from me

"thats old news" i shook my head and braylen shrugged "cool"

"bae dont start, mfs done came up to you today too" i looked at him and he made a face before smiling.

"what? ian said nun.. im not mad" he said calmly and i squinted my eyes, following him into american eagle.

i was on my phone while he was looking at clothes.

"this fye?" he asked walking out the dressing room and i nodded my head licking my lips.

"thank-"

"hey kaisen" a soft voice cut him off making me turn around.

"wassup" he responded smiling.

i will smack the FU-

"ian seen you in a while" braylen tried to go up to the girl for a hug and i blocked him.

"nah shawty" i looked at the girl and she nodded slowly "ohhh my bad i forgot" she laughed a little.

ain shit funny

"imma catch you later mya" he smiled at her and she looked me up and down before walking away "bye kaisen"

this like the third time this done happened and the nigga wanna talk about me

i turned to braylen and he had this dumb ass look on his face "thats my-"

i wrapped my hand around his throat, pushing him into the dressing room.

"why you playin wimme braylen?" i asked in his ear and he smiled.

i cant never be serious round this bitch

"how you gone call me a hoe and everybody know kaisen" i tightened my grip

"im just well known" he managed to get out before i let him go.

he rubbed his throat and i sighed, walking out of the store.

i stood up in the rest section by the store and scrolled on instagram waiting for him to get out the store.

"where kaisen at? he left you?" leek laughed walking up to me and and i smacked my lips.

"nah he in american eagle" i responded and they looked up at braylen walking out the store with his bags.

"niggas be tripping" he mumbled.

"say it witcho chest bitch"

"and you can watch yo mouth nigga" he looked up at me and i waved him off before walking.

"if youn get the fuck out my face, did allat talking on how imma hoe but yo friendly ass speak to EVERYBODY"

"kamari it was one person damn" he followed behind me and his boys stayed back in the distance.

"no nigga every since we got in this bitch everybody know kaisen but ONE ex come up to me and im a hoe" i scrunched my face up still walking.

"ok" he responded.

"yea ok" i mocked him.

"man shut that shit up on God, like you wasnt just at waffle house with another nigga two days ago"

"ok and we wasnt together then?" I made a face.

"bitch so all of a sudden we together cause we fucked? im yo nigga cause i fucked you?" he said sarcastically.

we walking in the middle of the mall, arguing. not even looking at eachother.

i know people hear this nigga behind me screaming about how he fucked me.

i stopped walking and turned around to look at his niggas behind him.

"aye can i ride with one of yall? Cause if me and this muhfucka get in the car together right now im gone wreck that bitch" i said and they balled they lips up before shaking they heads.

messy asses

"beat his ass draco" leek whisper yelled when i turned back around.

i walked out the mall and eased down on the bench outside.

i look weird as hell, people prolly just know i got fucked in the a-

"man cmon" braylen looked at me swinging his keys.

"braylen its best you let me calm down cause you still a nigga at the end of the day" i said calmly looking into the parking lot.

he laughed before shaking his head

"well i gotta go to savannah with them later on so when you finished throwing a fit come to the car baby" he said in a sarcastic voice smiling.

dumb bitch.

this story so funny to me lmao
vote + comment.

- tay 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
12.6K 497 56
When you learn to appreciate life ; death scares you โ€ข Completed
9.8K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)