Juvy (Ricky Horror)

By loserxwithxdreams

Andy Sykes is commonly mistaken for a boy. Her mother and father wanted a boy and accidentally marked the 'ma... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
43
44
45 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Twenty-Six

4.1K 209 120
By loserxwithxdreams

Ricky's POV

Two months later

-

I still haven't apologized to Andy. Bad. I know. You don't need to tell me that I need to, I already got a lecture from Jessica.

I finally thought of an apology.

I'm going to text it to her since I'm a pussy.

Ricky

Hey Andy, sorry I never
replied to that pregnancy
update you sent me a
couple of months ago.
I'm glad you and baby are
doing ok. How are you guys
now? Have you found out
what you're having yet? I'm
also sorry for telling you
that I don't want anything
to do w the baby. I do wanna
be in the baby's life.

I know you're probably
still pissed at me. Just text
me or call me when you can
-

I hesitantly pressed send. Let's hope for the best.

"Did you apologize to Andy yet?" Jessica asked.

"Just did" I told her.

"Through text? Come on, Richard. That's cowardly as fuck" she told me.

"I know, but what's done is done" I sighed as my phone started buzzing.

"That's Andy" I pointed out  before I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Ricky. I accept your apology" she told me.

"Okay, how's the baby doing?" I asked.

"It's a girl" she told me.

"Jess, I might have a daughter" I told Jessica.

"That's great!" Jessica said.

"Who's Jess?" Andy asked.

"My girlfriend" I told her.

"Oh so, you have a girlfriend but you told me that you liked me, that makes so much sense, Richard" she snapped.

"We had sex before I started dating her, I also liked her but-" I said before she cut me off.

"If you're going to toy with my emotions, I don't want you in my daughter's life if she is yours. Vegan would be more than happy to father her" she spat.

"I'm not toying with your emotions, I just accepted that you and I would probably never work due to the fact that your brother is an overprotective asswad and you still love Matt Kean" I told her.

"Don't talk about my brother like that!" she told me, slightly raising her voice.

"You know it's true, Andy" I replied.

"I know. Please don't talk about my big brother like that, only I'm allowed to do that" she stated.

"Fine, what are we naming her?" I asked.

"I'm naming her because I don't know who the father is and it wouldn't be fair if you named her and she ends up being Matt's daughter or vice versa" she explained.

"Okay, what are you naming her?" I asked.

"Topanga" she told me.

"Like from Boy Meets World?" I asked.

"Yeah, her name right now is Topanga Erin Sykes" she replied.

"What were you going to name her if she was a boy?" I asked.

"I don't know, I didn't think of names until I found out I was having a girl" she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, really, but if Topanga were a boy I would have named her James or Ryan or something" she told me.

"Cool" I told her.

"I gotta go, it's dinner time here so I have to eat, talk to you later, bye" she said.

"Bye" I said before I hung up.

"So what's the baby's name?" Jessica asked.

"Topanga Erin Sykes" I told her.

"Topanga as in Topanga from Boy Meets World?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Are you hoping she's your daughter?" She asked.

"I hope she is, but I hope she isn't" I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"If she is my daughter, that means I'll have to grow up and getting to see her would be hard because I'm in a touring band and Andy lives in the UK, but I hope she is mine because I'm a little bit attached to her already" I told her.

"You know, if Topanga is your little girl, you can dump me and try to make things work with Andy" she told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes, I grew up with my parents separated and I don't want that for her if she's yours" she replied (I'm not sure if Jessica's parents were separated, if I'm not correct, so what? this is a fan fiction).

"So you're willing to give me up so Topanga has both parents all the time?" I asked.

"Yes, no kid deserves to live in a broken home" she told me.

I guess she's right in a way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 125 8
When I was 14 my whole family got in a car crash. That was the first time I looked Death in the eye. Well I didn't really look him in the eye... more...
119K 4.8K 27
"Whatever you do, don't annoy him" "Oh him, yeah, don't make eye contact" "You can't sit there, that's where he sits" "He's a loser, but don't cross...
87.3K 3.1K 31
Viviane was 4 years old when her father killed her mum. Nobody wanted Viviane in their life, so she came into an adoption center. She was there almos...
3.3K 14 15
Ricky Olson- Guitarist for Motionless In White. Recently arrested and placed in prison for the murder of a local girl of the town they were performin...