His Other Side [Minsung <3]

By iknouknoleekno

*ૢ ↳ [COMPLETED] Minho was a very popular smart kid in his school. He is known to be very calm and sophistica... More

Prologue ❅
Chapter 1 ❅
Chapter 2 ❅
Chapter 3 ❅
Chapter 4 ❅
Chapter 5 ❅
Chapter 6 ❅
Chapter 7 ❅
Chapter 8 ❅
Chapter 9 ❅
Chapter 10 ❅
Chapter 11 ❅
Chapter 13 ❅
Chapter 14 ❅
Chapter 15 ❅
Chapter 16 ❅
Chapter 17 ❅
Chapter 18 ❅
Chapter 19 ❅
Chapter 20 ❅
Chapter 21 ❅
Chapter 22 ❅
Chapter 23 ❅
Chapter 24 ❅
Chapter 25 ❅
Chapter 26 ❅
Chapter 27 ❅
Chapter 28 ❅
Chapter 29 ❅
Chapter 30 ❅
Epilogue ❅
Other Works ❅
Bonus ❅

Chapter 12 ❅

12.9K 637 386
By iknouknoleekno

Kriiiiing

"Ergh..! Oh wait! Today is the day where I'll be hanging out with both Felix and Seungmin!! Hoho finally, a break from school!"

Jisung sprint to the toilet, took a shower, got ready and don't forget, his surpressense!

"Moomm I'm going out with my friends! I'll be home before 8!"

"What? This early? where are you guys going?"

"The park first. Then at 11 we're going to a theme parkk!"

"Oh ok then. Be careful okk!! And alsoo have fuunn!"

Jisung smiled.

"Yup I will mom!"

and just like that, Jisung left his house to go and meet his friends at the infamous park that was near to his favourite cafe.

-

He waited and finally he saw two car pulled up beside the park. He saw Felix and Changbin in the same car but to his surprise, Seungmin was in the same car with...Hyunjin.

He watched as Seungmin and Felix walked towards him. The car behind them was still there not moving. He saw Changbin going out of his car and another male coming out of Hyunjin's car together with him.

"Is that...Minho?"

Jisung watched as they started talking to each other.

"Yo! Whatchu looking at?" Felix said as he tapped Jisung's shoulder.

"Oh, no one. I'm curious tho, Felix and Changbin in the same car, not surprise but Seungmin and Hyunjin?"

"Oh! That, I'm also curious."

The two males just stared and Seungmin who looked at them, clearly uncomfortable.

"Explain!" They said in sync.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "..Fine. So basically..."

"You will be marrying Seungmin whether you like it or not."

Mr.Hwang said sternly.

"I didn't like that idea and I can assume from Hyunjin's expression that he doesn't too." Seungmin thought himself.

Hyunjin stood up and pulled Seungmin together with him. "This mark will just disappear! Why are you making such a big deal out of it!" he shouted, just to receive a glare from his dad.

"Hyunjin what you're doing right now is just embarrassing me. Seungmin is the victim here and you should be responsible for what you have done. Also, I don't know to what extent your knowledge is in school, but once a mark is made, you guys basically can't live without each other anymore.."

Both Seungmin's and Hyunjin's heart dropped.

"I'm sorry sir, but..what do you mean I can't leave without Hyunjin..?"

"Based on how you guys have reacted, I don't even know how a mark is even possible, but either way that mark on your neck will not disappear and can never disappear even if Hyunjin dies. Why? because once he die you won't be having that much time to live either."

Seungmin froze. He really doesn't know how to react in a situation like this.

"Dad..how the hell is this a mark! How would you know?! What's the difference?! and how, HOW was I able to mArk him?!"

"Hyunjin, I know you're upset, but this time I really can't be on your side. I want you to still live and take over my company one day, the only thing to do that, is to marry Seungmin and be with him for your whole entire life, nothing can change my mind."

"But dad!"

"No. Hyunjin, you'll manage it. You and Seungmin probably have feelings for each other, I mean then how would you be able to mark him. Even if you guys weren't in a proper state of being able to control yourself, a mark needs to be consented by both parties, even with the slight doubt from one of them the bite mark you made will just be a normal one!"

The room then fell silent. No one really dared to speak up. Just like that Mr. Hwang just sighed.

"Hyunjin, I really don't care about who you marry, but this is something that I can't control. You're going to have to take responsibility for your own mistakes. Just be glad that Seungmin is someone you've known since you were little." and just like that Mr.Hwang left the room.

silence filled the room. That was until Hyunjin broke it.

"Ey, dud. I'm really sorry."

Seungmin looked up, flustered. He didn't expect Hyunjin to apologise.

"N-no...it was also my fault..."

"But because of me, you won't be able to be with the person you love ye kno.."

"Right back at you.."

"I don't really have anyone specific though." Hyunjin said just smiling.

"Again, same." Seungmin replied.

Another moment of silent came.

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin who was looking down on the floor. "Hey"

"Hmm"

"Have we met before this?"

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Your dad said that I've known you since little."

Hyunjin paused. Then he just smirked.

"You wanna find out?"

"Sure" Seungmin replied smiling.

and just like that, they dashed out of the room not knowing that their hands were interlocked together.

"...then we found out that we were childhood friends I guess, cos my mom took care of Yeji when she was little and had to bring me there to and from there we just became friends I guess. Unfortunately me and Hyunjin doesn't really remember. Probably because my mom stopped when I was 5."

Both Felix and Jisung's eyes and mouth were both wide open the whole time. Such a coincidence exist?!

"Weow Minnie I didn't know your love life was dat complicated.!" Felix commented

"Yeah, So now he's your fiancé?" Jisung cut in.

"Pretty much, but we decided to just stay friends because I don't think any of us have feelings for each other."

"Are you sure..?" Felix said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah! Aren't you guys supposed to like somehow be in love with each other to be able to get a mark." Jisung said teasingly.

Seungmin just rolled his eyes and laughed at the stupidity of both his friends.

"No. Ok let's just forget about this and go to the theme park, it's already 11."

Jisung quickly looked at his watch and boy was Seungmin right!

Felix took a ride with Changbin and Jisung hoped in together with Seungmin who asked Hyunjin for the ride. PS, Minho was also in the car. Apparently the other three boys also had plan their hangout at the same theme park, totally pure coincidence.

-

They arrived at the theme park and fortunately it wasn't that crowded. The group was obviously split, and the two group went on their separate ways.

~

Minho was just watching his friends trying to shoot a bunch of cans that was probably glued together when he saw Jisung's group, near the area with his friends, laughing.

He remembered the information he just received from Hyunjin this morning and wondered, If both Seungmin and Felix lied about their second gender, then there's a chance that Jisung might've lied too.

He couldn't help but feel curious, he wants to know whether his theory was correct or not. He already has a plan laid out in his head, the only thing he has to do is wait for the right time.

-

"Felix, I'm going to go to the toilet for a while, stay here ok!"

"Yup ok Sungieee, don't take too longg!"

Jisung walked towards the toilet when suddenly a hand pulled him. He was pinned to the wall. He looked up to see who the hell this person was and to his surprise...

"What are you doing..

Minho.?"

———————————————————————
ehehehhehehe enjoyyyyy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.3K 20
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a hot guy with a big job to be a daddy" "Then I'll be the daddy..." ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨🔓୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶ Minho was too busy at...
95.9K 2.8K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
81.9K 2.4K 36
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
200K 9.4K 33
*ૢ ↳ [COMPLETED] "Thank you for coming to SKZ Cafe! Please enjoy your coffee Sir!" Minho just took his order and walked away to the entrance door of...