AND AGAIN | โœ“

By Ssavagequeen

๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š› "๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely... More

-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
AGAIN AND AGAIN -closing-
New Short Story

-79-

5.7K 350 110
By Ssavagequeen

^^Natalies designated bedroom

-Jae-
2 Weeks Later (27 Weeks Pregnant)

"That's watchu wearin?"

"Yeah, what's wrong wit it?"

"Nothin, you look nice," I smiled.

"Nah, say wat you really feelin."

"...you don't wanna go formal?"

"I was gonna but then I changed my mind."

"So you wearin a jersey instead...?"

"Nah, I'm wearing a blue jersey instead."

"Oh...so you wearin that to let people know what side you on...ok."

"What bout chu...?" Zay asks me.

"You already lookin at what I'm wearing."

"Thas it?" He looked me up and down.

I nodded. "Simple."

I had on a plain black dress that reached just above my knee. Then I had on my white Authentic lo pro Vans on and a cropped denim jacket.

"Help me put this on now," I handed Zay the necklace he got me for my birthday.

It was the day of our gender reveal and we was gettin ready to go. The whole thing was organized by Natalie with the help from Jabari so neither Zay and I know what we finna be walking into.

"You think I should change?" Zavon asks me.

"No, you look fine. Natalie didn't really give us a dress code so..."

"Aight."

As soon as we got the call from Nat, I grabbed my cameras and my stuff and then we headed out into the car I chose which was our Mercedes family car.

When we got there, only Jabari, Natalie, Deontae, Isiah, John and Amber were there. 

Not gonna lie, the setup was nice, they had the lil 'Touchdowns or Tutus' theme going and it was so cute.

"Are more people coming or...?" I greeted Natalie.

"Of course."

"Oh ok," I nodded and smiled while looking around. "Girl, you did a good job with this. I love it."

"Thank you." We gave each other a hug.

"Aight, go sit in ya thrown," she says once we pull away.

"Thrown?!"

"Yeah, over there," she points.

"Oh damn, I ain't even see that."

"Get goin...lemme know if you need anything."

"Sis, I have Zay for that."

With that said I started walking in the direction of my given seat but on my way I decided to grab Zavon who he was in the middle of conversating with his friends.

"You wanna go get me a sandwich?" I asked him as soon as I sat down.

"Already? We just got here my nigga."

I smacked my lips. "Zay, just got get your pregnant fiancé what she asked for."

"I know you not playin that card rig-"

"Please..."

"Aight...I'll be back."

—30 Minutes Later—

-Omniscient-

"Bruh, you cheatin!" Zavon shouted.

"How am I cheatin?! You clearly don't know how to play."

"Watchu mean?! I was winning until you came in witcho cheatin ass strategies!"

"Nigga, you sound mad."

"I sound mad for pointing out you cheatin?!"

Natalie and Jaelyn whipped their head over to where the boys were playing uno to see Jabari and Zavon arguing.

The place was slowly filling up with people and couples. A majority of people neither Zavon or Jaelyn knew.

Everyone was just chillin and eating before the games started and the big reveal.

The event was going smoothly so far. Well that was until Ja'Niya and Andre just waltzed in like they were invited.

The first person to see them was Natalie and she informed Jaelyn who immediately went and told Zay.

"I'm afraid y'all needa turn back around," Zavon pulled up to them.

"Zavyyyyy," Andre smiled. "We was just dropping in to see how things was goin."

"Thas cool, then you seen enough."

"Chill, bro. My girl got kinda hungry on our way home so I decided to drop in to see if I could get anything for her," Dre was still smiling.

"Bruh, just leave before I get the security t-"

"Nigga, last time I checked, you wasn't invited so you and yo female needa get to steppin," Jabari walked up with a serious look on his face and Natalie was next to him.

"Zay please, I've forgiven you for calling the cops on m-" Andre cut Ja'Niya off.

"Really Lee? This the people you surround yourself wit now?" He was looking at Natalie. "...aight, we'll leave."

"But ima see you and yo bitch real soon," he whispered to Zavon before the two of them turned out.

After that, Zay walked back to his girl who was too busy stuffing her face for the third time since she got here.

"You aight?" He asks her.

"Mm-hm," she nodded since her mouth was full with a piece of cupcake.

She wiped her hand wit a napkin before she wiped off some frosting that was on his jersey.

(^His fit)

"You enjoying it so far?" He asks her.

She nodded again.

He snickered. "Look at chu and yo fat self."

She stopped chewing before she slapped him on his chest and found a way to let some words out. "Don't call me fat."

"You know you not fat but you got ma-" he cut himself off. "Nevermind."

Zay looked down at her stomach that fit tightly under the dress. "Watchu want it to be?"

"A girl...duh."

"Damn. A girl wouldn't be allat bad. A mini you runnin around fightin niggas in her way left and right," he laughs.

And she laughed along. "...nah, she wouldn't be doin allat."

"What she finna be doin? Homework and shit? Hell nawl..."

She looked at him weird. "Watchu mean she not finna be doin homework?"

"She not finna have time for homework."

"What she gon be d-" Jae cut herself off. "My child is not finna be followin in yo footsteps, Zay."

—1 Hour Later—

The moment came. The gender reveal of baby Ross was aboutta happen.

Natalie had all 132 people including Zay and Jae evacuate outside to where a big lawn area was at.

And in her hand, she had a fake football. She handed it to Jaelyn as Everyone got their cameras and stuff ready. Jae had someone recording for her on her two cameras at different angles.

"Aight, Jae, you finna be the center while Zay's the quarterback," Natalie informed the two of them.

"Center?"

"Just snap the ball to Zay and he'll catch it and then kick it."

"Oh ok."

"Aight, we ready when you are," Nat went and Joined everyone at the side.

Jaelyn got in position, crouching down with her hand on the ball as it laid on the ground. Zay got 4 feet behind her and got his hands ready.

"Ready!" Zay semi yelled. "Set! .. Hut!"

Jae tossed him the ball between her legs and immediately got out the way. Zay caught it perfectly before kicking it up into the air.

The color blue came bursting out of it and cheers erupted all around.

Zavon and Jaelyn immediately went and hugged one another with joy.

"I told yo ass it was a boy," Zay whispered to her as they hugged.

The two pulled apart and gave each other a peck on the lips.

"Congratulations sis," Natalie pulled up to them, all smiles, engulfing Jae in a nice hug.

"Thank you, Pooh," She sniffed.

"You not aboutta cry-" Nat pulled away to look at her face.

"Bitch, yes I am."

"Watchu crying for?"

"Congratulations, Jaelyn," Amber pulled up to the two of them.

"Thank you."

Meanwhile Jabari, John, Deontae and Isiah was dapping Zay up and congratulating him.

"You finna have a lil nigga to carry on yo legacy, bruh. How you feel?" Isiah chuckled.

"Y'all already know that I been knew it was gonna be a boy," Zavon said.

Zavon was feelin ready, proud and happy while Jaelyn felt the exact same...in that moment.

\End of Chapter/

-I gave y'all a lil break from all the drama...I think.
-Deadass me when I process a funny comment from y'all:

-Congratulations to Jaelyn and Zavon. They havin a baby boy...how y'all feel?👼🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
1.2M 48.2K 54
Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself with many friends. She's been getting pi...
23.1K 1.1K 15
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ..." ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
47K 1K 30
In which Devale and Crystal fall in love.