Heroines in a Villain's World

By chu1luc

Seven girls, who are good friends, end up in Twisted Wonderland because of a strange mirror. They've become t... More

Laura Strange
Katherine (Kate) Banner
Justine Parker
Minerva
Rebecca Stark
Anisha
Stella Rodgers
Welcome to Night Raven College
Heartslabyul's Tyrant
Making Tarts
A 'Spoiled' Party
Unbirthday Party Redo!
Upcoming Tournament
Operation Survalilance
A Dragon's encounter
Revelations and Preparations
The King's Roar and Taming
The Merchant
A deal hard to refuse
Golden Hope discarded to Dust
Octopus Rampage
Start of the Holidays
Question for you
Welcome to Scarabia!
Turn of events?!
Ups and Downs
Surprise 'Visit'
The Servant's Facade
Ramshackle Dorm Trailer: Girl's Dorm
The Servant's Breakdown! Back-up Arrives!
Introductions
Vacation!
Scarabia Finale
Different Dates
Upcoming Competition
Unfriendly Encounter
Ready to be Fierce!
Revelations
VDC Tensions
Poison and Twisted Hearts

Tyrant's Overblot

1.2K 22 6
By chu1luc

After the mishap, the group found themselves at the Rose Maze.

"Damn it! I'm so pissed off! That little red-haired menace! Does he plan on turning into the Queen of Hearts himself?!" The ginger yelled.
"Threatening to get thrown out for disobeying the Prefect... I'm slowly drifting away from becoming a model student..." Deuce said in dismay.

"What cha talkin about, ya~?" A new voice popped up, and the two turned to see a floating head?!?!
ALL: WHA–!!???
"GYAHHHH!!! A HEADLESS GHOST!!" Grim shrieked.
"Oh, oopsies~ I forgot to show ya my body." The head said and the rest of his body appeared.
"Wh-what the... So you've got a body, too... You are?" deuce said regaining his composure.
"I'm Alchemi Alchemivich Pinkaa." He introduced himself. "I got kitty magic, but also human magic. I'm sorta a weird guy."
"Alche—Come again?" Ace asked confused.

"I'm just as confused." Justine added.

"Ufufu, everyone calls me Che'nya~ At the very least, I'm super different from those guys in there~" He pointed to the dorm.

"Oh, so What dorm are you from?" Becky asked. "Savanaclaw?"

"Boo, boo, wrong~! To be honest, I don't attend this school, but I'm just visiting. Either way, what's with those faces?" The neko boy asked.

"I'm in a bad mood 'cause that little tyrant was being unreasonable. Go away." Ace bluntly stated.
"Riddle's a tyrant... Fufufu, well I guess there's some truth in that~ That guy's been a little stickler for the rules since he was little... Fufufu~" Che'Nya said with a faraway look in his eyes.
"Wait. Do you know something about it?" Deuce asked gaining a look.
"I guess you could say that I do, but then at the same time I can say that I don't~" The neko teased.

"Which is it?" Grim asked irritated.
"What~? Ya guys wanna know about Riddle~?" The neko cocked his head to the side.
"Hell yeah, we do. I wanna know who raised a little tyrant like that." Ace grumbled.
"Then, go ask that glasses guy~"
"Glasses guy... You mean, Clover-senpai?" Deuce asked.
"That guy's known Riddle since he was a kid. If I were you, I'd go ask him if I wanted to know more about Riddle~" Che'Nya explained.
"So they're childhood friends? They didn't give off that kind of atmosphere..." Deuce said with the girls gaining a confused frown.
"If that's what you think, then maybe that's what it is~ I guess ya don't need me anymore, so I'm going." And with that, he vanished.
"H-hey!"
"Fufufu~" They could still his laughter.

GRIM: "That was a very weird dude. Ah...! I just sounded like him!" Grim said to himself.
DEUCE: "Ace can't go to classes properly if he keeps wearing the collar. Let's go ask Clover-senpai about it. Plus..." Deuce pointed out.
ACE: "It's super lame to go and apologize, so I'm not doing that!" Ace said stubbornly.

"You're all surprisingly stubborn..." Stella sighed at them.

"Well, it's better than nothing..." Laura said.

[LOCATION: Library]

Trey was currently in the library going over some books he would need, and returning some when he heard some footsteps coming towards him.

TREY: "........"

 "Clover-senpai." Ace said getting his attention.
"Oh, it's you guys..." Trey said with a blank look.
"We figured that we'd meet you here in the library because we assumed you'll be returning the recipe book you borrowed." Deuce said, silently letting Trey know that they wanted to talk about something.
"We still can't be convinced with the way the Prefect does things." Ace stated with his hands on his hips.
 "... I figured." He sighed.

"Either way, a mischevious cat came across our path, and told us that you knew Riddle since you were kids." Becky said getting Trey's attention.

"A cat...Oh, you mean Che'nya?" Trey asked as he realized who the female student was talking about.

"That's the one. Anyway, do you know why Riddle does all this rule-enforcing?" Anisha asked.

"Not to mention, you're older than Riddle, aren't cha? Why don't you get mad at him?" Justine added.

"I'll do that if there's a need to, but... There's nothing I can do against him." Trey sighed out.
"Why!?" Ace said.
"Everything that Riddle is right now is because he was raised with very harsh rules." Trey said getting their attention.
"Eh...?"

Trey began to explain with a solemn face. "His parents are very famous magicians that there's no one in their town who didn't know their names. His mother is especially well-known that she wished for Riddle to be the same. That's why everything from what time he wakes up to what time he goes to sleep, and even what academic programs he'll do is decided for him."
"Geh... Everything...?" Grim asked wearingly.
"What he can eat, what he should wear, and what sort of friends he can make were all decided for him." Trey confirmed. "In order to answer his parents' expectations, Riddle kept quiet and did his best. And by the time he was 10 years old, he had perfected that unique magic of his. It's been determined that he should get continuously 1st place in school ever since he was in elementary. So, I can't even imagine how difficult that could be."

"..........."

Trey further explained. "Riddle thinks that being harsh will benefit everyone in the long run. He believes that being bound to harsh rules and obeying them out of fear will make people grow....... Because that's how he was raised. And he thinks that breaking the rules is a bad thing because..."

"Because if he overlooks the rule breakers, it's as if... As if he's denying everything that he was made to be... Right...?" Minerva said earning a nod from Trey.

"... I understand why you'd think of him as a tyrant, and I understand that the way he does things is a little wrong, too. But, I... I still can't find it in myself to go against him at all." Trey finished letting the information settle in.

"So the Prefect endured all that..." Deuce said, having no idea what else to say.
".......... Now that I know more, I understand completely now. The reason why Prefect Riddle is like that... It's all your fault..." Ace realized.
ALL: EH!?

"Ace is right in a way." Stella vouched gaining attention as well. Anisha continued for her:
"Riddle can't do anything about his parents because he didn't choose to have them as parents. But at the very least, you've always thought that the way his parents treated him was unfair, right? His parents never realized that the rules are not only hurting others around him but himself as well."

Becky added; "What makes it worse, his parents never bothered to tell him what's right or wrong or that there's no set of rules that are truly black and white. Didn't you ever think that maybe their own neighbors actually hated them because of their judgement on others and their strict ways but were too afraid to say anything? Did they even realize how many people they drove off with their attitude?"
"That's..." Trey tried to reason, but he couldn't find anything to argue in their logic. He even saw that the other day when some of their dormmates wanted to transfer to Ramshackle. Back when they were children, while their parents did socialize with one another at parties and such, the truth was that people in town  would talk badly about Riddle's parents behind their backs and only kissed up to them for one reason or another.
"The girls are right. If you think that the Prefect's making the same mistakes as his parents, then tell him directly. Fix your mistakes." Ace said with a frown.

"He won't learn anything if you keep spoiling him and feeling sorry and staying silent like an obedient dog." Minerva added.

"That's the same as watching everyone hating and alienating him from a distance." Kate finished.

That caused Trey to be silent.
"H-hey, Ace...!" Deuce said trying to calm his friend down.
"Or what? You're keeping quiet because you're scared of that collar? You're super lame!! You call yourself his childhood friend, but the way things are, you're not even his friend at all!" Ace yelled out.

"YOU BOYS! THIS IS THE LIBRARY, SO KEEP IT DOWN, PLEASE!!!" Crowley boomed.
"You're the one shouting here, yanno." Grim pointed out.
"Oh, pardon me. (clears throat before whispering) Good grief, the library is meant to be a quiet place where people can study and enjoy reading". Crowley put a hand to his mouth.

"Sorry about that Headmaster." Stella apologized.

CROWLEY: "Ahem. So, what is everyone doing here all gathered with such troubled faces?"
DEUCE: "Well..."

------------------------------

An explanation later.....

"I see, so that's what happened... You don't want to apologize to have the collar taken off, but you know that convincing the Prefect will not go smoothly..." Crowley said with a neutral expression.
"That's about it, yeah." Ace nodded.
"I see. If you dislike the way your Prefect does things, you do have the option to switch dormitories. However, the Mirror of Darkness is the one that judges based on what it sees in your soul, so it is actually quite a herculean task to transfer dormitories." Crowley sighed.
"Transferring, huh... I feel like I'd lose to him if I did that, so I don't really wanna go for it." Ace grumbled.
"Very well. Then how about challenging little Rosehearts to a duel and then take the title of Prefect for yourself?" Crowley suggested with a smile.
ALL: EEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!??

"(whispering) I said, please keep it down!" The Headmaster shushed.
"(whispering) It's because you said something weird, Headmaster!" Ace whispered back.
"Nothing strange in it at all, my boy. Little Rosehearts himself got the position by doing the same thing, after all." Crowley admitted.
"How is the Prefect position decided here in Night Raven College?" Deuce wondered.
"I heard them say that Riddle managed to be the Prefect one week after getting in." Grim added.
"Well, I heard that they can either be appointed by the previous Prefect, or they can win a duel against them. However, there are also other ways." Anisha told the boys.
"A duel is one of the simpler ways, I'd say." Crowley added.
"But, I thought that using magic for one's own benefit was forbidden...?" Ace asked.
"For personal gain, yes. However, a duel appointed and approved by the Headmaster himself due to official and valid reasons is another story." Crowley informed him.
"If I remember correctly, it's forbidden to enforce a handicap on your opponent before a duel starts, so you can have the collar taken off without apologizing to Riddle. Ah, but..." Trey said, unsure of where this is going.

"New students are given the right to challenge their Prefect should they want to. What will you do, Trappola-kun? Will you challenge him?" Crowley asked in curiosity.

ACE: "Alright, then. I'll show him who's boss."
DEUCE: "I'll do, too."
"Me, too!" Grim added.
"Grim, you're from Ramshackle, remember?" Kate reminded the cat.

"Miss Banner's right. Unfortunately, you're from a different dorm so you can't participate, Grim-kun." Crowley shrugged.
"Wha–!? Damn it... This was a chance for me to show off my skills, too..." Grim slouched.
"Are you guys serious? I didn't think that you'd agree with them, Deuce." Trey said a little surprised.
"Really? As a man, wouldn't it be great to aim for the top at least once? Since I fell this is all unfair as well, I'll do my best for the team if we're gonna go ahead and challenge him." Deuce said steeling his courage.

"Then, I shall inform you of the proceedings of the duel." Crowley said, signaling his approval.

"You sure you can do this, Ace? Will you be okay...?" Justine asked, the other girls just as worried for her friend.

" You don't have to be so worried~ So, do you guys have any good ideas?" Ace asked the others.
"Hm... I feel like Prefect will win if we go with magic. If we go physical, then we have a chance of winning." Deuce pointed out.
"True, he looks fragile." Grim added.
"Oh, I forgot to mention. Any attacks aside from magic is forbidden." The headmaster chuckled out.
"Eh?"
"Hahaha! Let's have a fun duel while playing by the rules~! I shall finish telling you everything tomorrow, so please inform me when the duel will take place. Now then, please excuse me." Crowley bowed before he left.

ACE: "A-alright...! I don't have the confidence if it's magic, but... We'll manage somehow!"
DEUCE: "Y-yeah!"
GRIM: "You better do your best!"
TREY: "You guys..."
ACE: "When I become the Prefect, I'll have him say "I was wrong, I'm sorry." to me! And I'll make him stop enforcing all those dumb rules on everyone!"

The girls smiled at Ace's determination.

-------------------------------

[LOCATION: Heartslabyul Dorm – Rose Maze]

The news of what was going on spread around the Heartslabyul dorm like a wildfire the next day.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT A: Hey, did you hear? Someone challenged Prefect Roseharts to a duel!
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT B: THE Prefect?! I can't imagine it. It'll probably be over in a flash.
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT C: But this is the first challenge he's ever gotten. Let's go watch~

"Acey and Deucey were guided by the Headmaster into challenging Riddle to a duel!?
Are you serious?!" Cater asked Trey.
"I tried to stop them, though..."
"Geez, now they've done it... I hope this won't turn out for the worst..."
"Yeah..."

"Now then, I shall be watching over the duel about to take place here in the Heartslabyul Dormitory.
The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade.
The one who accepted the challenge is the current Prefect Riddle Rosehearts.
Now then, please remove the collars in order to start the duel with no handicaps for both sides." Crowley directed to Riddle so they could have a fair fight.

"The damn thing's finally off...!" Ace cheered.
"It will be back on you in a little while, so I'd say you best enjoy it while you can.
Although, I almost doubted it when I heard that you had challenged me to a duel. Are you really serious?" Riddle questioned.
"Of course."
"We will never challenge you as a joke." Deuce added.
"Hmph, never mind. Let's get started quickly." Riddle said as he looked over to Hazel, and for some reason, he felt like he couldn't make a fool out of himself in front of her. He Couldn't!
"Riddle, what should we do about our afternoon tea?" Cater asked.
"No problem. Afternoon tea always has to be at exactly 4 PM." Riddle replied.
"But it's already past 3:30..."

"Do you think I'll be late for anything in my life? I'm pretty sure this will be over quickly." Riddle said in a smug tone before gesturing to Cater to whisper something before the 3rd year nodded and turning back to the duel. "As you can see, I don't have enough time. Taking you on one at a time will be time-consuming, so come at me, both of you.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS: You can do it, Prefect! Please settle it quickly~!

From the way the students said it, the girls had a feeling the cheering was fake.

DEUCE: "They sound confident."
"Ugh, that's so creepy!" Grim muttered.
ACE: "We didn't come here without a plan, you know!"
"Headmaster, please begin at once." The prefect said wanting to get it overwith.
Crowley nodded as he took out a small hand mirror in hid hand holding it up. "The moment this hand mirror falls to the ground is the signal to start. Ready... Fight!

But before Deuce and Ace could do anything, Riddle simple put the collars back on them to stop them from using their magic. It seemed completely unfair.

ACE: "Damn it...! Can he do nothing else but seal other people's magic?!"
DEUCE: To think that we couldn't even do anything...!

'It went by so quickly, I didn't even see what happened...' Justine thought with an angry face.

CROWLEY: One's magic strength comes from strength of the imagination. The stronger he imagines the results of his magic will be, the more successful it will turn out. Little Rosehearts here has shown how much he has polished his magical skills.
GRIM: Ah... The difference in their levels is just too much...!
"Hmph, that didn't even take 5 seconds. I'm surprised that you went and challenged me with your skill level. Aren't you embarrassed? Anyone who breaks the rules will always amount to nothing. It is as Mother said." Riddle scoffed.

But then Deuce began to speak up.

"... It's true that rules should be protected. But, strictly implementing every single nitpicky rule you can find is called oppression!"
"Huh? There is a punishment for rules that are broken. And I am this dorm's absolute rule. That's why, those who break the rules have no right to complain to me!" Riddle stated like it was natural.

"The rules themselves are no real reason to do whatever you want. Like I said before; That's the act of a tyrant! A real leader must have real courage." Stella spoke getting Riddle's attention.

"No one will follow rules that are lenient! What sort of lessons were you given from your own parents that you can't even understand something so simple as this? They must've been pathetic themselves compared to their daughters." Riddle scoffed.

Stella and the other girls would've walked over to the brat and give him a good back-handed slap for bad-mouthing their fathers. But Ace beat them to it with a punch to the face shocking everyone.

ACE: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDDLE: Eh...?!
CATER & TREY: "Riddle!?
CROWLEY: Rosehearts!?
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS: "He... He punched the Prefect?!
GRIM: "That was a pretty clean right hook!"
DEUCE: "A-Ace!?"

ACE: "Ah, I'm tired. I don't care about you or this duel anymore.
RIDDLE: "Ouch... Eh? You... punched me...?
ACE: "Kids aren't their parents' trophies. Your parents aren't the ones who get to decide what you're worth. I finally understand that you being a trashy person isn't your mom or dad's fault at all! You've been in this school for a year. And the one to blame is the bastard you call a friend who did nothing but turn a blind eye to your selfishness!"
RIDDLE: "What are you saying...?"
ACE: "And I understand that your mom raised you the way she did, but is "Mama this, Mama that" all you can say?! You're not capable of thinking for yourself!? To hell with that "Red Ruler" bullshit! You're just a baby who happens to be gifted with magic!
RIDDLE: "Baby, you say...? Me...?! You know nothing and yet... You don't know anything about me and yet...!

ACE: "Yeah, I don't. I don't know a damn thing! Do you think I'd know anything with that attitude of yours? Don't be stupid.
RIDDLE: "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!! QUIET!!!" Riddle began to shout, looking more like a kid throwing a tantrum when things didn't go their way. "Mother is right! That's why I am also right!!"

Trey began to panic when Riddle was starting to go beserk. "Riddle, calm down. The duel is already over!"
"Clover is right. Any attacks done outside of the duel will nullify your victory! If you continue to do any more than this, you will be breaking the rules!" Crowley said trying to get some sense into the raging redhead. But some of the Heartslabyul residents were getting just as mad about this and out of nowhere.....

Someone threw an egg at the ill tempered prefect.

RIDDLE: !?
TREY: "!? What was that...? An egg...? Did someone throw that?"
RIDDLE: "Who threw that egg at me!?"

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS: ...

Before anyone knew it, it seemed that Riddle had finally snapped with madness. And Justine's spider-sense went off alerting the girls, putting them on guard. ".....HAHAHAHAHA! You've had enough? I'm the one who's had enough!! No matter how much I warned you, no matter how strict I've gotten, you all kept breaking the rules! Every single one of you... You're all just idiots who think about yourselves! Very well. If no one will admit, then I'll have you all take responsibility!"

Many of the students got scared and started scattering anywhere to find a hideaway.
"Off with all your heads! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!" Riddle started shrieking like a banshee.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS: AHHHH!! RUN AWAY!!

In the process of trying to get away, students lefts and right got the collors on their necks.
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS: Urk...!! The collar is...!!

Riddle began cackling like a madman. "Ahahaha! How's that! Now none of you can raise a hand against me! I'm the only one who's right because I protect the rules!" 

CROWLEY: "Desist, Rosehearts! Not following the rules is unlike you at all!
CATER: "Trey, this is looking bad... If he uses any more of that magic, he'll...
TREY: "... Riddle, enough!
ACE: "Hey, you! Not everything will go the way you want, you know!? You throwing a tantrum like that is exactly why I called you a baby!
RIDDLE: "Take that back right now! Do you want to get skewered!?
 "Hell no. Never." Ace gritted out.
RIDDLE: (screams)
CATER: "This is really getting bad! You guys, get out of here!"

GRIM: "Wh-wha–!? All the rose trees in the courtyard are floating...!
Laura: "Is this..... distorted magic...! Does he plan on using that on Ace!?"
RIDDLE: "Rose trees, tear that man's body to shreds!!!"
CROWLEY: "This is bad! Get out of the way!"

"Ace!" Justine yelled and used her webs to yank Ace out of harms way surprising everyone.

"Wha?! What was-?!" One student said.

"What kind of magic was that?!" Another asked.

"No. I don't have magic, but I have something else." Justine said as she used her webbing to rescue another student in harm's way.  And then the trees turned into cards.

ACE: !!

RIDDLE: "This is...!?"
ACE: "H-huh...? I'm alive...? What are these?! Cards...!?"
DEUCE: "All the rose trees turned into cards! This is..."
TREY: "Riddle, enough already!"
CATER: "It's Trey's Doodle Suit!? Eh, but how...?"
GRIM: "The collars restricting our magic is gone!
TREY: "I told you, right? My Doodle Suit can change any given situation for a short amount of time.
TREY: "That's why, I changed Riddle's magic to be replaced with mine.
CATER: "No way... Is that even possible?! That's like a cheat, isn't it?
RIDDLE: "Ugh... Off with your head! I said, off with your head! Why are cards coming out!?
TREY: "Stop that, Riddle. You're only setting yourself up for destruction. Look at everyone's faces!" Trey yelled as he gestured to the other students in the area

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT A: He was serious about skewering him...
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT B: That's going too far...
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT C: He... He's a monster...!

RIDDLE: "Hah...? My magic was overwritten by Trey's...? Does that mean that his magic is stronger than mine...?"
TREY: "There's no way that's true! Riddle, calm down and listen to what they're saying."
RIDDLE: "Are you saying that I'm wrong, too? Even after I did my best to protect all those strict rules?! Even after I've endured so, so, so many things! I won't... I will never... I will never believe it!!!!!
CROWLEY: "You mustn't, Rosehearts! If you use your magic further, your magic jewel will become tainted with Blot!" Crowley yelled in worry.

'Blot? What does that-?" The girls thought when they saw some black stuff emerging around Riddle.
RIDDLE: "I am...! I ALONE AM–!!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO IS RIGHT!!!!"
TREY: RIDDLE!!

Riddle had went into Overblot.

'Is that what happens when one overblots?! He looks more menacing!" Becky said "I also sense a lot of negative energy from it. Is it a corruption of sorts?!" Laura asked.

He then began acting like a crazed megalomaniac. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I do not need anyone who defies me in my world. I am my world's absolute ruler. My world itself submits to me!
I will not tolerate any answer aside from, "Yes, Lord Riddle."!!
It's off with the heads of everyone who defies me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Ah, how could this happen?! How could I let a student go into Overblot while I am here?!" Crowley panicked.
"What's Overblot? That guy's turned completely evil now, look...!" Grim said very afraid.
Crowley quickly explained; "Overblot is the one situation that all magicians should avoid. Right now, he has been enveloped by so much negative energy that he's lost control over his emotions and magic."
"You mean its like some sort of corruption?!" Minerva asked.
"Somewhat like that, but yes!" Cater answered.
TREY: If this goes on, Riddle's life will be in danger!

"What? What do you mean?!" Justine asked, shocked. 'Does that mean if he keeps doing this, he'll...!!!?'
Grim shouted in panic. "His life!!??"
The other students' lives takes more priority. I'll go help with the evacuation! Rosehearts must come to his senses before his magic consumes him. Losing his life is an absolute bad scenario, but even worse is..." Crowley paused fearing the worst. "In any case, you boys go get the rest of the staff and dorm heads to help control the situation–"

ACE: TAKE THIS!!!
ALL: EH!?
DEUCE: COME FORTH, CAULDRON!

RIDDLE: You insolent little...! What are you doing!?
CATER: H-h-hey, what are you guys up to!?
GRIM: That guy will be in danger if we leave him like that!
DEUCE: I don't really want him to go out that way. Plus...
ACE: I still haven't heard him say "It's all my fault, I'm sorry" to me!
Trey looked at them seeing the determination in their eyes. "You guys... Got it! I can overwrite Riddle's magic for a short time. When that happens, I'll leave it in your care. Headmaster, please escort the others to safety."
" Wait a minute, you boys! That is dangerous!" Crowley said concerned for them.
"He's right! What are you saying, Trey? There's no way you can win against Riddle!" Cater added in panic.
ACE: It's too lame to keep losing to people we challenge!
GRIM: It's totally not cool at all!

"We have to try at least." Minerva said as she put a hand on Cater's shoulder.

DEUCE: This is the only way I can think of to make him come back to his senses.
TREY: Yeah... I can't lose him yet. I... There's something I still have to tell him!

CATER: Ah, damn it! I get it already. There's really no other way, huh!
"Ah, good grief... I'll return as soon as I escort the others to safety, so please stay safe until then, all of you!" Crowley yelled, still in concern.

(Marvel Avengers theme: Fight as One)

Stella then turned to the girls and began to give out orders as she brought out a bracelet which expanded into her own shield. "Becky, Justine, take to the air. Act as distractions. Minerva, Laura, Kate, help the others but only to weaken Riddle. Anisha, you and I will counteract for the others. Assemble!" 

To the boys and even Riddle's surprise, the girls all went into their own power modes. Kate's scars turned green and she gained more muscle. Minerva's own hammer appeared out of nowhere with a thunderclap. Becky summoned her AI in her backpack, which became her armor. Laura had levitated a few inches off the ground with her runes appearing. Justine did the same as Becky did and her own suit appeared in an instant as well. Anisha got her gloves on as they gained cat claws.

Though it was a tough battle, the group was able to overpower Riddle although the boys were surprised that these girls had unnatural powers.

"I was... wrong...? That's not true... Is it...? Mother..." Riddle said as he faded into unconsciousness, the blot wearing off.

-------------------------------

Justine had heard a voice within Riddle. It came from his heart. How he really felt of his mom's rules. 'Whenever I broke the rules, even those fun times were taken away from me.
That's why, I had to listen to every rule that Mother said. Because my Mother, who was known by everyone in town, will always be right. But, you know, Mama...I wonder why? For some reason, my heart feels so heavy...

I want to eat a lot of tarts even if it's only on my birthday.

I want to play outside a lot...

I want to make lots more friends.

Please tell me, Mama... What rule should I follow to make this sadness disappear...?'

"Riddle!!!" Riddle had heard Trey's voice, and he could tell it was truly concern for him. He also felt he was in some kind of embrace. But wasn't anything like his mother's.

It was genuine and warm.

It felt like home.

'!!??' As Riddle woke up he found himself in Justine's arms and holding one of his hands in a reassuring grip. His face flared in embarrassment for a while before he looked at his surroundings.

"He's coming to." Justine said making the other sigh in relief.
"Whew! I totally panicked... I don't know what we'd have done if you didn't wake up...!" Cater said putting a hand over his heart.
Riddle looked around the garden, which was now a mess from his overblot episode. "(panting) What in the world... have I done...?"
"What a relief. You've gained consciousness again. The ladies here were able to save you." Crowley smiled nodding at the girls.
"You don't have to think about anything right now. You need to rest." Trey added kneeling to his friend's side.

"It's 'cause you spoil him like that that he throws tantrums when he gets scolded!
What he did was no joke, y'know? We almost died there." Ace reminded them.
"Indeed, it was no joke." Deuce agreed.

"Geez, you can't go wild just 'cause you need to release stress, yanno?" Grim stated, putting his two cents in.
"... I... I really wanted to eat that marron tart, too..." Riddle began to confess gaining everyone's attention.
"Eh?" While the boys were looking confused, Justine just softly smiled while rubbing her thumb on Riddle's knuckles, letting him continue.
" I like white roses, too. And pink flamingos are totally fine...And I prefer honey over sugar in tea. I actually like milk tea more than lemon tea... I wanted to talk with everyone after meals a lot, too..." The red-head said as his voice started to crack.
"Riddle...?" Trey said softly as Justine noticed that Riddle wanted to turn to Trey and she let him as she saw him tearing up
"And.........I've always... Always wanted to play with you more, Trey..." Riddle cracked before he started crying into Trey's chest as Trey enveloped him in a hug.

"No way... Riddle is crying..." Cater said, surprised.

'Of course he is. He's been holding in all that pain and resentment for so long he wasn't allowed to.' The girls thought.

"Hey! Don't think that I'll forgive you just because you're crying!" Ace said before Kate hit him upside the head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"You really should learn to read the atmosphere..." Deuce said frowning at Ace.
"I'm sorry, too. I always knew you were suffering but I kept quiet..." Trey said as he let Riddle let it all out. "That's why I'll say this now. Riddle, you were wrong. You should apologize to everyone here."

"... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...!!" Riddle cried out as Hazel rubbed his back in comfort.

"I actually wanted you to say sorry for everything you've done, Dorm Head, but..."

But Ace on the other hand; "As if I'll be satisfied with a single sorry!! I'll NEVER forgive you EVER!!!!" And that earned him another hit to the head. "The heck woman?!?!"
"In this situation? Really?"
"Of course! I experienced a lotta trauma! And the marron tart I worked hard to make was thrown like garbage! I won't forgive you easily even if you cry.......But, we should have a do-over of the Unbirthday Party.

"We weren't even allowed inside the party. Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can't ask Trey-senpai for help either! Make it yourself from scratch! If you do that, then I may or may not forgive you...! Okay, okay, I'll forgive you then!" Ace suddenly changed his mind when he saw Kate's fist again.

Instead of looking sad, Riddle actually had a teary smile. "Yeah, I got it..."

"Indeed, indeed. What a beautiful turn-out this has been. Let's say things are settled for now, shall we?" Crowley said cheerfully.

---------------------------

Another part all ready!

Next will be the party redo, and a little moment between Riddle and Justine! And an explanation from the girls!

It'll be up tomorrow!

Plz comment and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5K 92
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—˜...
16.3K 731 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
18.8K 677 19
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐œ ๐ฑ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡- Allison Hearts, the second prince of the Queendom of roses and younger brot...
18.3K 731 20
Basically what the title says. Twisted wonderland is now in our world and the reader is lucky enough to house them. I wonder what adventure awaits. (...