Crimson Insecurities - FemKir...

bc_why_not_be_trash által

Cover Art is not Mine FemKiri Bakushima Echiko Kirishima is a girl with insecurities, health problems, and ni... Több

Echiko Kirishima
First Day of Yuuei (hey that rhymes)
A Chaotic Trip to the Mall
A Breath of Fresh Air
Childhood Friends And Cat Fights

Everything Went Black

190 7 13
bc_why_not_be_trash által

sorry for taking awhile to release this chapter
i've been working on other chapters and the story line

and my mental health has been shit lately

i've just been physically and mentally exhausted from summer workouts at my school and running on the weekends

i'm doing better tho

this chapter is ass
but whatever

Song: Better When I'm Dancing
Artist: Meghan Trainor

Katsuki slumped down in his seat and glared out the window. Everyone in class gave him some space. It seemed that he became extremely stand offish after having a fight with Izuku. It was almost like a routine. It didn't matter what they were fighting about; the whole class atmosphere would become tense after a fight. Everyone would be on the edge of their seats, preparing themselves in case another fight broke out. Most of their fights were never that threatening, but there was always the possibility of a bloody fight. No one ever wanted to instigate that.

Katsuki put his elbow on the his desk and glared out of the big glass window next to him. Katsuki glared at the trees that blew in the wind. They looked so free and peaceful. Trees had always looked wise and calm, even though they were inanimate. They were technically alive, however they also were not as alive as humans. Humans tended to forget how alive trees were. Katsuki wouldn't be caught dead having sympathy for a damn tree, but he couldn't say he didn't pity the thing. Even though he wished to be free himself.

Somehow seeing the sight brought peace to the blond. He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. He felt his anger slowly flee him.

Just as he was calming down, he spotted red hair and pink skin walking towards the main Yuuei doors. He felt his glare return to his face, his scowl wrinkling his nose and eyes. He didn't know how to react. He wasn't all that mad at her for breaking up the fight; someone was going to do it. Still, why did she care? Maybe it was because she was still the "new kid", but Katsuki could only think of her as an idiot. This wasn't the first time she had run in to protect someone.

He felt himself tsk. He looked away from the window and at the board. The whole class at this point was just waiting for Aizawa to start his teaching. The only ones who really cared were Iida and Izuku; everyone else was completely fine with skipping class (except Froppy and Koda bc they are babies. everyone else just vibes. except iida and deku).

After awhile of waiting, the only person who appeared in the doorway was Izuku. Katsuki felt a growl boil up in his throat, but he swallowed it down as soon as he saw his teacher. It was unlike Aizawa to be late, so something must have stopped him. It was either that or he slept in.

His appearance was causal, as always. His hair was long and knotted and his eyes hung low. It looked like he hadn't slept in days. Knowing Aizawa, that was probably the case.

The tall, ravenette stood at his podium and slowly took out his teaching books. A book on quirk history, physics, psychology, and physical education appeared on his desk. He slowly opened one of the books and began teaching.

After a few seconds of the teacher's bold voice echoing through the classroom, Uraraka raised her hand. Mr. Aizawa raised his eyebrow, noticing the girl's worried expression, but allowing her to talk anyway.

"Uh Mister Aizawa?" she asked, slowly lowering her hand. The teacher rolled his eyes, but hummed in response.

"Hmm?"

"Where is Kirishima and Mina?" The other students listened in, for they were just as interested. Since Echiko was new, her presence wasn't established in the classroom atmosphere yet. On the contrary, Mina had made a name for herself in the hero class. Everyone had noticed her disappearance.

"Recovery Girl," the teacher said calmly. Everyone's eyes widened. What could have happened? Did Echiko actually get hurt in the fight this morning?

Now even Katsuki was listening. He wasn't necessarily worried, but he didn't want Echiko to be hurt. Not to mention the silence in the classroom was deafening.

"What happened?" Uraraka asked, worry mingling with her voice. Aizawa, being the tired, busy man he is, didn't even look up.

"Nothing, Echiko just needs a new uniform."

"MR. AIZAWA! YOU CAN'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!" Multiple students shouted. Other students sighed. Katsuki tsked. He was never worried, but he was glad to know that any suspicions he didn't have weren't true.

"All you asked was where they were," Aizawa said, stating the obvious, "Now, stop this chatter! We actually have work to do." (him saying chatter is weird. is that just me? also, "chatter chatter chatter. you never stop talking".)

————————————————————————

"Is that fine hon?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

Echiko had felt super awkward taking time out of Aizawa's busy schedule and asking him a question, but at least Mina was there. Because of her, they both made it to Recovery Girl's office.

"You two should head back to class now before you are too late," the old woman said in a cheery, grandmother like tone. Echiko was glad that the nurse was such a sweet old lady. She was very understanding too.

Echiko pulled around the bottom and chest area of the blazor one more time. It was a little tight around her chest (yes, i am a child. no, this will not matter later......unless). Besides that though, she didn't have any complaints. She was told she could get a new uniform at the end of the day.

"Bye Chiyo-Sensei!" Mina said waving as she pulled on Echiko's arm. Echiko gave a little bow and let herself be dragged out by the pink blob. She tried not to think of how much trouble she caused for everyone, and instead focused on her walking and breathing. It was a tactic she had used since she was young.

Breath in, breath out. One step, two steps, three steps.

She felt herself relax before realizing how close to the classroom she had gotten. A knot formed in her stomach and her throat tightened. She tried to focus on her breathing again, but now her mind was filled with thoughts instead of commands. She swallowed, trying to get her throat to loosen, but it only grew tigther.

"You alright?" she heard a voice ask. Mina had stopped dragging her along and instead of going to the classroom, they had stopped by the stairway. Using Mina's intervention as a way to relax, Echiko swallowed correctly and took a breath. Her lungs had seemed to expand, and she was able to take in a gulp of air.

Mina's worried face loosened as she saw Echiko do this. They were best friends in middle school, so Mina knew about some triggers Echiko had. Still, she could never tell if Echiko was only nervous, or if she was having an anxiety attack. Echiko made sure to keep that part of her life away from the pink-skinned girl.

Still, this only made Mina more worried.

"I'm fine," Echiko whispered with a tired smile. Her voice would always give out if she was thinking too hard. This was one of those times.

"Are you sure?  We can take a minute." Mina cradled Echiko's arms, knowing to give her space but still wanting to be a comfort. Echiko took another breath and nodded, this time her smile more genuine.

"I don't want to stay out too late." Mina nodded. Wanting to get to class herself, she grabbed Echiko's hand and pulled her along. This time, she was much slower, and she paid attention to Echiko's steps. She just wanted to make sure the redhead wouldn't trip and die.

Just as Aizawa said, Echiko and Mina entered the classroom. After a few words with the teacher and some shy smiles, both girls took their seats. Everyone kept their eyes on them but quickly returned to their work. Katsuki's eyes lingered on them a little longer. Specifically Echiko. Especially on how the way her uniform pushed her chest tighter...

He quickly blushed and looked away, confused and disgusted with himself. That had never happened before. What the fuck? 

His heart was beating a little faster than normal and his cheeks were red. He took quick, choppy breaths, hoping that no one noticed.

To his dismay, someone noticed.

The blond felt a tap on his shoulder and quickly whipped his head behind his shoulder, a death glared aimed at Izuku. Izuku shuddered, but whispered, "Are you okay Kacchan? You're neck got really red all of a sudden." Izuku's face dripped with worry and concern. He words were genuine and honest.

Katsuki couldn't tell which pissed him off more.

"I'm fucking fine!" he growled before turning around again. "Shitty Deku," he mumbled, glaring to no one in particular. He slouched in his desk and crossed his arms, trying to ignore the world around him, especially that shitty piece of broccoli.

The other classmates probably didn't hear the interaction, but if they did they showed no signs of acknowledgment. It seemed as if this was a normal occurrence. Echiko wondered if their relationship was really that bad.

She shook her head and focused on the notes on the board. She had expected Aizawa to be a good teacher, but she had never really thought about it before. She was used to zoning out in class, but his voice made her want to listen. He talked as if he knew what he was talking about. She appreciated it. School had been going by a lot smoother. Still, she knew it wouldn't be this easy forever.

As the lecture continued though, she felt herself become dizzy. Echiko blinked her eyes a few times, trying to keep herself oriented. The room gradually became hotter, but she tried to ignore it. She took deeper breaths, hoping that she didn't draw attention to herself. No matter what she tried, the feeling of dizziness didn't go away. 

It only got worse.

The room was still hot. She could feel herself start to sweat. She swallowed, but that was a mistake. She felt a knot form in her throat; her stomach was starting to whirl.

She held her head in her hand and rested her elbow on the desk. She blinked her eyes aggressively, no longer listening to the lecture. She felt her eyes burn ever so slightly. Her pariferal vision became clouded, going from blurry to black. She felt frozen, the temperature of the room had immediately switched.

She heard someone call out to her, but she couldn't tell who it was. All the colors and sounds mixed together.

And suddenly, everything went black.

Word Count: 1,746

the ending was literally mom's spaghetti

ik it's a shorter chapter

but i thought i was making her too happy

damn Echiko and her pure heart

have you guys passed out before?
i have twice
both time were in a church while i was kneeling
i was probably dehydrated
but the funniest part was how mass (or whatever it was) kept going
like people were saying a rosary as my limp body was taken out of the room
it was funny to me

y'know

after i wasn't just a limp ragdoll

a lot of people said that whoever took me out (the first time. the second time i was with my parents) didn't hold my head properly
my head slammed into the pew in front or me and made a loud noise, but the prayers continued.

so i guess i do believe in God.
he let me go home early and take a nap. i also got McDonald's fries (i never get to eat McDonald's)
which is pretty awesome imo

also cliffhanger?
i didn't think i would ever be able to make a decent one
but i'm kinda proud

thanks for reading
comments and votes keep me motivated
so thanks for those too

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 60K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
93.4K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...