𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐕

By hopelessfidelity

ain't no love in this shit .. right?| hood bxb | COMPLETED. More

copyright|preface
characters
𝙸
𝙸𝙸
𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙸𝚅
𝚅
𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙸𝚇
𝚇
𝚇𝙸
𝚇𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝙸𝚅
𝚇𝚅
𝚇𝚅𝙸
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝙸𝚇
𝚇𝚇
𝚇𝚇𝙸
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅
𝚇𝚇𝚅
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇
𝚇𝚇𝚇 - THE END.
hi

𝚅𝙸

8K 424 444
By hopelessfidelity

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
karter amir wilson

"bubba you going to hell for eating that last cookie" kaisen pouted and he shrugged.

"see you there" he bit the cookie before sitting on the counter.

we all bursted out laughing.

"bruhhh, yall remember they almost kicked bubba outta school cause during the drill he yelled 'WE IN HERE YALL!'" i laughed.

"man i thought we was playing hide and seek, i was like these niggas suck"

"nigga it was a active shooter drill" leek looked up from his phone.

"no shit sherlock, but i was four i didnt know" he responded and i thumped his head "watch ya mouth"

"no you watch them hands before we square up in here" he jumped off the counter.

"go tell mia we finna go" tae pulled up his pants.

"MOMMYYYYY!"

"WHAT BOY"

"WE FINNA GO!" he yelled back and i shook my head.

"no, we as in me,tae,leek and kaisen finna go. we got shit to handle.. imma be back tomorrow"

"man yall dont never take me with yall" he smacked his lips.

"bruh you always with us whenever you down here, you can go next time" i patted his back.

he always been clingy, especially since kayla died but every since my lil accident he been trying to go EVERYWHERE i go, and he barely wanna go to his daddy house now.

"next time yall leave without me im calling 911" he walked away.

"and tell them what" tae laughed.

"i would like to report four drug dealers" he started speed walking after leek tried to chase him.

"ALRIGHT MA! WE GONE!" i walked out the door and everybody followed.

"whew man it feel good to step off this muhfuckin driveway" i got in the front seat.

"you sure you ready to start this shit back?" tae asked and i nodded.

"hell yea, i havent shot nobody in a month. i feel like im still in that coma"

prince samontae wilkes

"man i dont know where he at! i swear i dont!" one of zykez goons screeched in pain.

"man just gone tell us, you gone die either way" amir smiled.

"you want it to be slow or quick?" leek squat down infront of him.

"man i would prefer quick if i was you, so just gone head and tell us where the nigga at before he get mad" kaisen pointed at amir who was spinning his gun around on the floor.

if that nigga shoot me imma beat his ass

"where zykez and the niggas he be sending to shoot folks at? we done killed like three of them just tell us man.. we looking for a speciiiific one" i crossed my arms.

kaisen stood up and i flinched as i heard a gunshot.

"ahhh FUCK" the nigga tried to grab his leg.

"nigga where the fucking silencer, damn" i looked at amir, rubbing my ear.

"my bad, he taking too long and im hungry" he shrugged.

kaisen grabbed his dreads before putting his gun to to the boy pants.

"you ever been shot down there?" he asked and the boy shook his head fast.

"you got three seconds"

"he in savannah, thats all i know! bruh onGod i just know they went there last week, if yall looking for that girl killer he already dead.. zykez killed him" he spilled the information and we nodded.

kaisen let go of his dreads and stepped back, before amir let off five bullets into the boy chest.

"lets go im hungry" amir tucked his gun.

i used my sleeve to open the front door and everybody left out.

we jogged out to my car and i sped off.

"gon go to waffle house or yall wanna go to the crib first"

"man no waffle house"

i nodded before handing leek the aux.

"aye you got some slides back here?, i got blood on my shoes" amir asked.

"yea, i want em back too" i responded, still looking at the road.

"preshade it"

"shut up this my song!" leek yelled and we scrunched our face up at him.

"nigga if you dont turn this shit off" kaisen yelled over the music.

"thought i end up with nia, but she wasnt a match. wrote some songs about ari, now i listen and laugh. even almost got traaaapped and for that hoe im so thankful, wish i could say thank you to kaylaaaa cause she was an angel-"

"HOL THE FUCK ON" amir jumped up and turned down the radio.

"you and kayla had some going?" he asked leek and i looked over by him.

"nigga, no when we was kids yea. but no" he laughed and amir sat down.

"oh"

"man get yall dumb ass out" i said parking the car at waffle house.

braylen kaisen carson

"yessir im hungry as FUCK" i walked in waffle house.

its cold as hail in this muhfucka, all i had on was a beater since i had blood on my shirt.

i sat down in a booth beside leek before i ordered my food to the lady. we all had all star meals so it was quick.

"aye ain that ya boy?" tae nodded his head behind me.

i know damn well

"nawl he said he was finna go to to sleep" i shook my head drinking my drink, not even looking back.

"no thats him most definitely, he at a table with another nigga too" amir balled his lips up.

dont do it

i looked back and he was definitely at the table with another nigga, and they looked like they was having a good ole conversation.

i texted him

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝚊𝚖
kamari 💛

Say you still up?

i looked back and this nigga looked at his phone and put it down.

"hol on yall im finna beat his ass" i got up from the booth.

i walked over to them and his eyes got wide, but they went back down.

"wassup kamari" i spoke and the boy who was sitting across from him, looked up at me.

"hey kaisen" he spoke back and i jerked my head back.

kaisen? nigga im baby

or atleast braylen

"oh so you acting funnyyyy" i laughed "who this?" i asked looking at the boy and he didnt say none.

"thats my friend, chill" kamari said, i looked at the boy and he scrunched his face up.

"beat his ass" the boy got up from the table and i laughed.

it was two other people in waffle house other than the gang and the workers. they just stared at me.

"you got me fucked up kamari on God" i snatched his shirt and dragged him out the booth.

we were the same height so i pushed his back to walk infront of me.

"stop touching m-"

"what you say?" i asked and he sighed before just standing there.

"WALK" i pushed him and he walked.

"aye get my food, on my mama yall better not eat it" i looked at the booth my friends was sitting at.

i walked out the door and he was getting in his car.

"anybody at yo crib?" i asked

"nah" he said with a attitude cranking his car.

"ion know what the fuck you gotta attitude for, you out here with other niggas like yeen got one" i looked him up and down.

"we just-"

"say it again tobias, please say it again" i shook my leg up and down.

"man you tripping braylen on my mama, it wasnt em like that" he pulled off.

"nigga shut up" i looked at him and he blew a raspberry.

"yea keep that energy" i smiled sitting back.

hehe, pt1 🙂
vote + comment

- tay 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 506 56
When you learn to appreciate life ; death scares you PARENT BOOK OF : Hollywoods • Completed
41.2K 876 20
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
1.2M 64.1K 58
"𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕...
77.3K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.