Heroines in a Villain's World

By chu1luc

Seven girls, who are good friends, end up in Twisted Wonderland because of a strange mirror. They've become t... More

Laura Strange
Katherine (Kate) Banner
Justine Parker
Minerva
Rebecca Stark
Anisha
Stella Rodgers
Heartslabyul's Tyrant
Making Tarts
A 'Spoiled' Party
Tyrant's Overblot
Unbirthday Party Redo!
Upcoming Tournament
Operation Survalilance
A Dragon's encounter
Revelations and Preparations
The King's Roar and Taming
The Merchant
A deal hard to refuse
Golden Hope discarded to Dust
Octopus Rampage
Start of the Holidays
Question for you
Welcome to Scarabia!
Turn of events?!
Ups and Downs
Surprise 'Visit'
The Servant's Facade
Ramshackle Dorm Trailer: Girl's Dorm
The Servant's Breakdown! Back-up Arrives!
Introductions
Vacation!
Scarabia Finale
Different Dates
Upcoming Competition
Unfriendly Encounter
Ready to be Fierce!
Revelations
VDC Tensions
Poison and Twisted Hearts

Welcome to Night Raven College

2.3K 43 16
By chu1luc

It had been the tail end of summer, and the girls were looking forward to applying for college. But right now they were cleaning out an attic that Becky needed help with. Although in the process, they found a lot of interesting stuff there. 

Along the way, Justine found a familiar-looking mirror, which looked like it came from Snow White.

"Hey, check this out. It looks like the mirror from Snow White." She stated.

"What's with the blackness? I can barely even see myself in it." Becky added.

"I don't think it's dirt or anything like that." Laura said.

Then a voice spoke...

'Ah...My dear beloved...'

They looked around on the alert.

'A lovely and noble flower of evil.'

Then they turned heir gaze to the mirror, which now had greenish blazes in it.

'Truly you are the most beautiful of all'

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

Who is the...' As the voice faded.

"Is this mirror cursed Laura?" Stella asked.

"It has dark power in it, yes. But i cant tell if it's evil or not." Laura spoke,

'Those who are guided by the Dark Mirror,

As long as your heart desires,

Take the hand that appears in the mirror.'

At that a hand did emerge from the mirror.

'Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.'

But the girls backed away as they saw the hand. Then, a multitude of black, shadowy hands burst out and grabbed the girls. They struggled to get out of the grasp of the hands, but to no avail as one by one, they were dragged inside.

The rest was a blur.

-------------------------------------------

When Stella came to, all she could see was darkness, and from the looks of it, she was in a coffin.

"What the? How did I get in a coffin? Where are the others?"

"Stella? Stella, you there?" Kate.

"Yes! I think we were captured."

"Stella, Kate? That you guys? Hey, if anyone else is here, speak up! Laura?" Justine

"Yeah!" Laura

"Minerva?"

"Speaking!" Minerva

"Becky?"

"Still intact."

"Anisha?"

"At least we are the same place." Anisha sighed in relief.

Kate pushed with all her might and was able to open up the coffin and looked around. She appeared to be in a place with coffins that seemed to be floating around.

"What is this place..?" She questioned as she then turned her head to come face to face with...

"...A floating, fire racoon?"

"HEY! I'm no racoon! The name's Grim, and don't you forget it, because I'm gonna be the most powerful sorcerer in the world! Now, give me those clothes! Or else... I'll roast you whole!"

"What?! You little pervert! You realize I'm female, right?" Kate asked as she checked the other coffins and got her friends out.

"Hey, I don't have time to fool around! I-"

"Aw, shut it!" Kate said whacking the cat/raccoon? and picking him up in a tight grip.

"What do I do with you now?"

"What kind of creature is that Laura? Not even I have seen this kind of species.

"That was amazing! You didn't even need my help!" A new voice applauded.

"Wha? Who might you be sir?" Hazel asked.

"My name is Dire Crowley, the headmaster of Night Raven College.

Its a place where magicians with exceptional talents gather, in Twisted Wonderland's most prestigious magician training academy. we were informed of a new arrival, and it appears that it was you miss. To be honest, you're also first female students we've ever received, since this is an all-boys school to begin with." Crowley explained.

"I see."

"Well, since the ceremony won't be commencing because of certain events, I can still be able to ask the mirror where to put you first." He said as a mirror showed up with a face in it.

"Now, state thy names."

"Laura Strange." "Justine Parker." "Rebecca Stark." "Minerva Foster." "Anisha T'Challa." "Katherine Banner." "Stella Rodgers."

.......................

"Unfortunately, these ladies lack any magic I know of except for at least two of them, but they all have powers which I can't identify, so I can't place her in any of the dorms." The mirror said.

"Powers?" Crowley asked. 

The girls looked at each other, and thought that it couldn't hurt to demonstrate their abilities a bit, but not all of it.

Laura with her dad's teleportation, Justine with her wall-crawling, Rebecca with her suit summoning from her pendent, Minerva with her thunder powers, Anisha and Stella with their superhuman strength, speed, and senses, and Katherine with her supreme muscle power.

Needless to say, Crowley was impressed. Even further when the girl said that they had other powers, but for now they had to be quiet about it.

Crowley had a frown on his face for a while until a look of thought came across his face.

"I just realized. We have one dorm that can be of use. It's abandoned, but it's all we've got." He said.

"We don't mind."

"Hey! What about me?!" Grim yelled.

"Well, I suppose you can also take your familiar if you can keep him under control." Crowley said.

"I don't think it'll be a problem at all." Strange said as Grim trembled in Kate's hold.

-------------------------------------

The girls took a look at the dorm, and she internally thought that this was no place for a any one to live in. However, they all decided to make due. Becky actually thought that she could have a lab her for her and other stuff here and there.

Grim on the other hand, looked a little disturbed by the place, as if it would fall anytime.

Bidding Crowlsey good day, Laura decided to work her magic.

"Hey, how does he expect us to fix this?! I ain't a handyman!" Grim complained.

"Then let me handle this." Laura said as she concentrated on her time power. As before the group's eyes, the whole inside and even outside of the dorm was repaired and reconstructed as if it was never abandoned in the first place.

"Wow! This is amazing! I didn't know that spells could fix a whole place!" Grim said.

"Then you still have a lot to learn if you claim you want to be a great sorcerer." Becky said as she examined the place. "Though I think we should at least redecorate."

Justine silently wished she had her stuff to decorate her room. And like that, her belonging were in boxed before her. The others did the same thing and the same thing happened.

"Looks like all our stuff is now here. It'll make things easier. Maybe by next week, we could remodel the bathroom and other rooms, but for now, we should get settled in." Stella said.

"Hey, what happened to the place? It's been all fixed!" A voice popped up.

"Even the dust and cobwebs are gone!" A second voice shouted.

"The whole place is spotless!" A third voice said.

The cat and witch turned to see a trio of ghosts with top hats.

"Hey, how did you clean up this place without touching it? You have magic?"

"One of us does, but are you the ghosts of this place?" Laura asked. 

With the confirmation from them, the ghosts let the ladies stay in the dorm.

And so a new dorm was created, and it was the start of the group's new life at Night Raven.

-----------------------------------------------

Before the school day started, last night, the girls took the time to learn more about Night Raven College.

According to the legend in Twisted Wonderland, there once lived grand beings in this world collectively called the Great Seven. Each of the other seven dormitories at Night Raven College are modeled after one of these Great Seven, and upon entering the school, students are sorted into these dorms based on the qualities of their souls. These dorms are:

Heartslabyul, founded on the severity of the Queen of Hearts

Octavinelle, founded on the mercy of the Sea Witch

Scarabia, founded on the meticulous planning of the Sorcerer of the Sand

Pomefiore, founded on the heavy efforts of the Beautiful Queen

Ignihyde, founded on the perseverance of the Lord of the Dead

Savanaclaw, founded on the stubbornness of the King of Beasts

Diasomnia, founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns

It sounded too familiar to the Disney villains they knew about, but it seems in this dimension, they were hailed as heroes of some sort. It was strange now that they think about it.

Now with the edition of their dorm, the girls and Crowley agreed that to have Ramshackle be a neutral dorm focused on social sciences and philosophy. 

The next morning, they were was getting into their uniforms for school, and the first class the girls had Magic History, followed by Alchemy, Flying Lessons, and so on. However since it was an all-boys school, they had to wear the boy's uniform.

"Grim, you ready? We gotta get going!" Becky called.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Grim said as he hopped downstairs to the door along with the girls.

--------------------------------------------

Mozus Trein walked to class and saw that his new students were already at the door waiting for class to start.

"You must be the new students. Wait here until I call for you to enter." He said sternly.

After a moment...

"You may enter." Trein said.

The ladies entered with Grim on Stella's shoulder and drew attention from other students in the room.

"This is our first group of female students; Laura Strange, Katherine Banner, Minerva Foster, Rebecca Stark, Justine Parker, Anisha T'Challa and new prefect of Ramshackle; Stella Rodgers. As they are the first female students, I don't expect for you all to fool around trying to impress them. I believe that there is an available seat next to Mr. Trappola and Mr. Spade," Trein stated  as the girls went to their assigned seats.

"Nice to meet ya. Let's try to get along dear." Ace flirted with Justine as he winked, making her uncomfortable.

"Ace, leave the new students alone." Deuce said.

-------------------------------------

The first part! Hope it's good!

Plz comment and Stay safe!

I will soon put up their hero outfits along with hero names!

I also need suggestions on which dorm leader to match with which girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...
1.8K 69 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
36.6K 1.7K 48
❝SLOW UPDATE❞ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ π–œπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–‰ . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ we got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D ࿐ྂ -- -Ν™ - - twst one-shot collecti...
3.3K 97 16
You were in your room, just relaxing until your mirror starts to glow. All of a sudden, you wake up to find yourself in a completely unfamiliar plac...