𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 || Khun...

By fourinalter

╔═══════════════════╗ Art Cover - Honkai Impact 3rd ┌────────────── · · · ♡ Khun Aguero Agnis X Reader └──... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Special Oneshot
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32

Ch.6

2.1K 130 57
By fourinalter

Y/n's POV

I wake up in a dark and dusty room. My arms and legs getting chained up. My body aches, covered with bandages.

I was with khun, bam and rak a few hours ago. But why am I here...?

I thought as I tried to sit up. I groan in pain as I noticed my small body is trembling.

"It's cold... What happened? Did I dreamt all of that?"

I ask myself and look up at the ceiling. A sigh left my lips and I close my eyes.

"It felt so real..." I trailed off

The door in the room open and I look away, closing my eyes as light shines into the room.

"Have you thought about what I told you?"

A familiar rough voice of my father echoed through the room. My body tense up in fear.

I don't remember what he told me. But I slowly nodded, since I don't want anymore beating.

"Don't lie" Father said and I widen my eyes in horror. Then he make a baang and shot it to me. I can't dodge it since I'm chained up.

And even if I can I'd just get more beating. It's best to just endure it. I groan in pain as I crash to the wall, making a dent.

"You don't have a choice, your just have to do it, Lillian will came in here later and train you"

With that said he walks out and close the door, locking it. Hearing him mentioning my mother's name made my spine shiver. The shinsu's density in this room suddenly increased and I groan in pain.

How long am I supposed to bare with this?

I thought as I move my body, slowly, trying to rest my back on the wall. The chain's sound echoed to the now silent room and I close my eyes.

Someone.. I don't care... Anyone.. Please save me..

I silently prayed. I felt a gust of wind and I open my eyes. I'm now in a wide landscape with tall golden like grass.

"Y/n, you're here.."

This voice...

I thought and turn around. I saw my brothers. Loid, Lyon and Cole. Lyon and Cole are supposed to be dead. While Loid went missing in my dream.

Was I really... Dreaming...?

I thought

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Cole ask "yeah, why does a killer like you doing here?" Lyon ask and I widen my eyes

"W-what?" I choked out. "Your selfish y/n, your choice killed all of us, along with father and mother" Loid said

"N-no, I just-"

"Excuses.. It's always excuses with you"

Lyon said cutting me off. My heart dropped after I heard that. I tried to run to them or do something but my body feels so heavy, I can't move.

I'm still chained up..

I thought

"Can we go now?" Cole ask "of course, let's leave her" Loid said and hold cole's small hand as they walk away.

"We'll see you in hell lil sis" Lyon said and smirks. "No.. Don't go.. please..." I begged. Lyon gave me a cold stare and turn around to leave.

"No! Come back!"

I shouted as my body jolted up, wide awake. I breathe heavily and look around. I'm in my room on evankell's floor.

"Ugh.. Damn it..." I trailed off and press my legs to my chest. One hand hugging it and the other runs through my hair as my body trembled from the nasty dream.

Lyon died when I was very young, after he did, we're not allowed to mention him. Or mother would throw a tantrum and hit us.

I miss you guys...

I thought and then the door to my room suddenly open and I look over to it. I saw khun, bam and a small crocodile.

"Y/n! What happened?" Bam ask "we just got to your door and heard you screamed" Khun continue

"It's nothing, don't worry.." I replied "white turtle your trembling" Rak said "and you look pale y/n" Bam adds and look at me, worried plastered all over his face.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Khun ask "yeah" I replied "it's only a nightmare, don't worry" Khun said and I nodded slowly.

"Mr. Khun, I think we should talk about it in the morning" Bam said "yeah, you're right" Khun replied

"White turtle, you're stronger than this, I felt it, don't like some nasty dream broke you down, you're still my prey and I will hunt you" Rak said and I widen my eyes

"I'm.. Strong... Huh..." I trailed off as I feel my heart clenched

"Mr. Rak, that's not a nice thing to say" Bam replied "I'm just saying the truth, you being strong means you don't have any weakness" Rak state

Then I took a deep breath and let it out, clapping both of my cheeks a few times. The guys flinched and blink a few times.

"Right, it's just a dumb dream" I said "now, what do you want to talk about?" I ask "y/n, are you sure?" Bam ask back looking at me with a worried expression.

"Yes, wait, why is this small talking crocodile here instead of rak?" I replied and ask

"THAT DAMN COFFEE ADDICT TURTLE!!" Rak yelled on top of his lungs while bam and khun laughs.

That night we spend our time figuring out how to help rachel climb the tower. Khun did say that there is a way. It's a bit risky but we decided to trust him and go with it.

------------------

We're now gathered on the main room, waiting for the rankers to announce the results. Bam is sitting on my right with rak and on my left is hatz.

It did and a few regulars didn't pass. Someone from the B team that ditch hatz is one of them.

He wasn't satisfied with the results and hansung yu mentioned him to come up the platform, which he did.

"Easy, you just have to get down here without going crazy" Hansung said and the dude screamed on top of his lungs as we heard a loud crack from his body

"If you can't even stand that don't even bother, dumbass" I said "that's not a nice thing to say y/n" Bam replied

"I think he deserves it, I mean he and that pickle guy ditched hatz and is half responsible for his injuries" I explain

"Y/n is right, I didn't expect that they will run off" Hatz replied "see, I still want to give him a punch for shit talking to us in the waiting room that time" I continue

Bam deadpan and laugh awkwardly. I sigh in disappointment and lean towards the table, burying my face on my arms.

"Is there anyone else that's not satisfied with the results?" Hansung "I also disagree with the results" Khun said

Hansung yu sigh and told khun to come to the platform. Still keeping my face on my arms, I yawned.

"I think he hasn't been beaten enough, he's not crazy yet" Khun said and I struggle not to laugh. "Oh, I see" Hansung replied and the dude passed out

"So, what are you unsatisfied about, Mr. Khun? You passed with the highest score" Hansung ask

"I want Michelle Light who failed due to an injury to move onto the next round" Khun replied "why do you care?" Hansung ask

"It's important to my friend" Khun replied and hansung laugh. "I'm sorry, I don't associate you, someone from the khun family, with the word friend" Hansung replied

"But, unfortunately, she's too wounded to continue" Hansung replied "then I'll take the test from the floor administrator" Khun started and bluff his way in.

That guy is kinda scary... In a way... I'm grateful that he's not an enemy..

I thought

"I'm sorry to say, but you must be an irregular like Zahard or Urek Mazino to take the test, so please return to your seat Mr. Khun" Hansung replied

"Wait!! I'll take the test!" Bam state as he stand up "Mr. Bam didn't you hear what I just said?" Hansung ask

"It doesn't matter because I'm an irregular!" Bam declare "Ahh, by the way, I'll do it it too, I'm also an irregular" I continue after bam.

Everyone in the room looks at both of us weird. I noticed a smirk from hansung yu and he immediately pull a questioning face.

"Is this a joke?" Hansung yu ask "unfortunately no, and I'd like to talk to you" I replied with a closed eye smile.

"Whatever could that be Ms. Y/n?" Hansung yu ask "it's a private matter" I said and glare at him lightly.

He smirked as we made eye contact.

"Alright, Mr. Bam, Ms. Y/n, follow me, while the rest of you can think about whether you'll continue the normal test or go with these two irregulars" Hansung yu said

Both me and bam follow hansung yu and left the main room. Walking on the hall, we keep our distance with hansung.

"Y/n, are you really an irregular?" Bam ask "yeah, and I kind of figured out that you are when we met" I replied

"Eh?? But how??" Bam ask again "the shinsu veil, Mr. Lero ro put up" I replied "also, you don't look like any normal regulars, you're from outside aren't you?" I ask

"I don't know.. Where I came from is a dark and lonely place.. I tried to find a way out but I always failed, until rachel came along.." Bam explain with a sad look

So... He imprinted rachel.. Like a small duckling... This is really adorable aside from rachel...

I thought

"I see, bam.. Just so you know, you're not alone anymore, we're here with you, me, khun and rak" I said and smile

"Y/n?" Bam question and tilt his head "hm?" I hummed in reply "thank you, I'm glad to meet you guys" Bam said and smiles

"Hurry up both of you" Hansung yu said "ah, coming!" Bam replied and runs off. I just calmly walk towards them, keeping my cold stare at hansung.

We enter a room and hansung yu told bam to contact the administrator. While bam is gone, I took a seat on the sofa and crossed my leg, I look over to hansung.

"What is this private matter you wish to discuss?" He ask "a few days ago, there's a little kid that got here." I replied

"You mean your little brother?" He ask "how did he get here?" I replied with another question

"We just found him, laying on the ground, all beaten up, we immediately informed you" He explain

"Hm~ I get the feeling that you're lying" I said in a sing song tone "are you implying that I have something to do with it?" He ask

"Who knows, there is a ranker that knows my last name, even though I didn't register it in my pocket" I replied

"And you don't even know the kid, but you immediately get Mr. Lero ro to inform me" I continue

"Plus, I know that you sent that plastic bag to us and gave me that particular warning" I adds "that's your deduction? You think I planned this?" Hansung replied and ask

"Well, I did hear that FUG is the one who did it" I said "are you saying that I'm working with them?" He ask and I smirk "oh wait, did I say that?" I replied and returned the smirk

"By your way of speaking, it seems like you suspected me to be working together with FUG, right?" Hansung ask

"Hmm~ I don't know~ a strong person like you, stayed back to be a test director is weird enough~" I said in a sing song tone

Then bam came back and I stand up as he runs up to me.

"Y/n! The administrator said yes!" Bam cheers "that's great! Good work" I replied with a smile and pat his head.

Hansung yu sigh in annoyance and soon a smirk made its way to his lips.

"Two irregulars in front of me are getting along.. This is a problem." He said

"Is that so?" I ask as my smile turns into a smirk "to be honest, I knew both of you are irregulars from the beginning" Hansung started

"Mr. Bam, I also know your relationship with Michelle Light" He continues "along with your last name and where you came from Ms. Y/n" Hansung adds

"Test director?" Bam question "great, if you know that, then you're smart enough not to pissed me off" I replied and glare at him

Then he started explaining his plan from the start of the crown game until the last test where rachel is injured Just to stop bam from climbing the tower.

"How could you do such a thing?" Bam ask "because you're dangerous" Hansung replied "you're a terrible person" Bam state

"Yes, and you're insane" Hansung replied and bam flinched. I sigh in annoyance and crossed my arms underneath my chest.

"to risk your life for a girl's dream, I think you're out of your mind, and nobody in the tower wants you here" He explains as I quietly create a small wind blade and it fly swiftly towards hansung's right cheek.

Bam gasp as we see a trail of blood trickling down hansung's cheek.

"What happened!?" Bam ask, panicking "I did it" I replied "due to respect I still have towards you test director, I won't kill you, yet.." I continue

"Interesting, I didn't even see or sensed you move" Hansung chuckled and bam looks towards the floor. "Director yu, you're a ranker right? Do you know what's up there?" Bam ask

"Well I can't explain it with words, everything you want is up there" Hansung replied "but not rachel" Bam said

"That ugly girl's absence doesn't mean anything" Hansung replied

Can't argue with that.. Even headon said it himself...

I thought

"It does to me, without rachel, everything would be meaningless, you said that I look insane but to me you look like you haven't found anything you cherish among all the garbage up in the tower" Bam replied with a stern look

"I don't care what anyone said I'll climb the tower and if you're not liars, what I want must be up there" Bam adds and starts to walk away

"Whoa, I need to stop saying bad words around him" I said "you should, Ms. Y/n" Hansung replied

"Don't agree with me" I replied and cringe as he laughs in amusement "I look forward to both of your performance" Hansung said with a smirk

"Yeah, yeah" I said and shrugs as I start to walk towards bam whose waiting at the door. We went out and starts to walk back.

"Don't think much of what that jerk said, bam" I said "okay.. I'll tell rachel the good news" Bam replied and I nodded

Bam ran off to the dorm area and I noticed the regulars walks out of the main room with annoyed look plastered on their faces.

Did khun do something?

I thought

Then I saw hatz and anaak, she's dragging isu.

"Uh.. What happened?" I ask "earrings decided to be a prick so he didn't get kicked out of his family and refuses to help you and bam" Hatz replied

"And we all decided to help both of you" Shibisu adds "and you?" I asked and look at anaak "I do what I want" She replied

"I think isu got it, please let him go?" I said in a questioning tone "thanks y/n, you're a life saver" Shibisu said and sigh as I laugh awkwardly

"y/n" Hatz called "yea?" I replied "even if you're an irregular, I think you're a good person" Hatz said "thanks for saying that.." I replied

"You don't look happy about it" Shibisu said "I.. Don't know if I'm allowed or deserved to be called a good person, I'll see you guys around" I replied as I walk towards the main room

I saw khun laying on the floor, looking up to the ceiling.

"Hey, Mr. I don't wanna get kicked out"

"Hey, Ms. Nosy"

I chuckled and he sit up, with his signature smirk. I scoffed and sit down on his right side.

"Let me guess, rak punched you?" I ask and crease his cheek with my left palm, where it's punched "ouch, hey!" Khun hissed

"Hold on, don't be a wuss" I said and cool down my hand with my ability. Khun flinched at the sudden cold.

"Are you some kind of walking compressor?" Khun ask "hey!" I shouted in annoyance "jerk, I'm not helping" I continue and pull my hand away

Then he pull my hand back a bit too forcefully, making my face hit his chest.

"Oof" I hissed in pain and rub my nose "Can you not be so... Rough..?" I trailed off as I look up to him. I feel blood rushed to my cheeks at how close we are.

Our eyes made contact, khun look a bit startled, with a hint of red spreading on his cheeks. And I can't help to stare at his beautiful blue orbs.

His left hand move to crease my cheek while the other hand is holding my hand. I lean towards his hand without realising.

Then noticed his eyes dropped down to my lips. He slowly leans forward and rest his forehead against mine. We're so close I could feel him breathing as our nose almost brushed against each other.

"Y/n-"

"Oi blue turtle!"

"Ack!"

Khun was about to say something but rak came in yelling and I push khun away in reflexes.

Then I turn around not daring to look at them, with a hand covering my mouth and the other one on my heart. I feel my face burns red and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"What the hell are you trying to do?! Mate?!" Rak shout out loud and I feel steam started flowing out of me.

"You damn alligator! What do you want!?" Khun shouted back "I uh I'll go check on bam!" I said and runs out of the room.

Okay, okay, calm down y/n..

I thought and took a few breather. It didn't exactly calm me down but I tried.

Did we.. Almost kiss!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901 35 19
What do you desire? Honor and Pride? . . . Power and influence? . . . Money and riches? . . . Revenge? Or.. To transcend all things.. caiherin fam...
9.3K 302 32
❝ Please, I only have one wish... Erase my pain. .❞ ? Knock, knock, knock as my mothers head bounced across the floor slowly rolling to my feet with...
104 13 2
My Tower Of God KhunBam fics. I'm putting them all in one book because I don't feel like making another cover. Wordcounts are in the chapter title, a...
42.2K 2.8K 29
[ BUSINESS AU! // DISCONTINUED ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." "𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?" 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯...