I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.πŸ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

9 - A fortunate accident.

10.9K 724 384
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Jk didn't spare namjoon a glance, though he must be cried if he even tries to hug his friend. He turned fast from them and get out of his condo.

When he reached the basement, he saw his driver Joseph stand at his car looking downwards.

He shouted his name and went to the back door of the car. Joseph is being a statue in his stop with a sad face. When jk was just about to open the door, he remembers he can't use his car too!

He jolted out of to touch his car. Joseph understands that he may remember so he looks even sad than before. He was his driver since he was a kid going to primary school. It's like he practically saw him grow up from toddler to a fine man. Unlike jk's grandpa, Joseph saw more closely how jk changed with time. But jk never said anything harsh to him. Never misbehaving to him. He always taking care of his all personal staff as his family. That's the reason he is feeling so emotional that he can't accomplish him for a month.

Jk also felt terrible. He acted on impulse out of routine. But, he can't saw others that he is shuddering inside.

He cleared his throat.

"Umm...I just forgot...I can't use my cars too. So, Joseph, You will have to take care of my all babies until I came back, ok? (Jk has a massive collection of luxurious and branded cars, Jeeps, and even sports cars and bikes. He loves his all vehicles like his love interests, so he calls them babies.) And you too, take care of yourself."

Now, Joseph can't hold on to his tears. He cries.

"Oh! Jk baba. I'm so sorry, I can't be with you....but I want to tell you, you are a good person baba, and you will win. I pray for you." jk felt emotional to his driver's care for him. His eyes also glistening. he let him cry for a while...

When Joseph calms down. He patted his shoulder in ensuring.

"Ok, Joseph. Can you tell me, where to hire a cab? I need to go somewhere."

"If you don't mind, let me call my friend's cab for you. He will be with you, wherever you want to go, sir."

"No, no, Joseph. I can't take help from you. Don't worry. I can manage. You just told me where I can get a cab."

Joseph gave him an address. Jk thanked him and went to that place nearby, where he can hire a cab.

When he reaches that place he shows, lots of cabs there. He asks someone if they can drive him to Deagu? Most of rejected him as the place is far away from Seoul, and to reach there in a day means they have to drive nonstop.

Jk first time face the rejection. In his whole life, he saw a bunch of luxurious cars, and his personal drivers always ready for him in a moment. He even chooses the car, which he wants to seat! But, here, he is not the famous jeon jungkook. He wore a mask on his face and sunglasses on his eyes.. he even wore simple casual wears that's why nobody can recognize him.

After so many attempts of request, finally a cab driver ready to take him. But, he wants a double charge for this trip...that is nearly 3/4 part of the money jk having right now!

But, he didn't have a choice.

Jk agreed to that condition and finally able to get in the way to his destination.

On the way, he saw a beautiful atmosphere around. It's not like, he is first time travel out of the city, but it's the first time, he is alone and without his gadgets. His mobile and his laptop, that's why he is able to notice his surrounding!

He was amazed by how beautiful the weather is! He opens the windows and feels the fresh air on his skin. His body is used to the air-conditioning car, so it's a refreshing experience for him to feel the mother nature the first time. And he felt energetic.

But, it looks like even god wants to test him! It's not his day, today.

When they just reached the halfway to Deagu, his car became punctured!

That driver trying to change it but the spare tire also not in good condition. He suggested jk to get a lift from some other vehicles passing by.

Jk has to pay him the complete rent because that driver needs to return too. And the weight of that package of money reduces significantly.

Jk sighed and stand at the side of the road to wait for some vehicles.

After some time a local bus passes by the road and jk literally jumps in between the road to make it stop.

The driver of that bus cursing him for this stunt, but when jk explain his situation, he decided to let him in.

It's the first time for jk to travel by a local bus. Here nobody cares for his status or celebrity image. He removes his mask and searches for a seat but the bus is almost full of local people.

Finally, a lady gave him a seat by her side. But he has to let her year-old son seats on his lap too! jk has no option...

He seats beside the lady and takes her son on his lap but it looks like, today is not his day!

That brat of a boy started to play with jk's ear and nose. Jk sideways glared at him but that boy gave puppy face to his mom and his mom glaring back at jk.

This journey is a way long for jk than he thought!

Just when he adjusts with that naughty boy on his lap. Suddenly, he felts...some hot liquid pouring on his jeans pant!

What the fuck? Is that punk really wet his clothes!?

He lifts the child a little to see where is that terrible smell coming? and what he sees, makes him faint with shock.!

That piece of shit actually pees on him! Or worst...maybe shit too!?

Jk looking horrified!

That kid's mother notices that and takes out a clean diaper to change it, while that boy still on jk's lap.

She looks like it's nothing serious but jk's expression gave out the image of, maybe he is suffering from constipation!

"It's ok, baby. Let me change your diaper. Your uncle gonna help me, right?"

Jk was dumbfounded even forget to reply...

"I said, are you gonna lift him a little, so that I can change him?" That lady gave jk a Stern gaze.

Jk wants to throw that child out of the window and want to jump into a sea, to clean this shit out of him!

But, poor his soul has no choice...he cursing that child inwardly but push him upward to let her mother changed his diaper.

When she takes out the dirty thing, jk literally wants to puke. He saw sideways to not throwing up on that kid's face!

"Ahhh...look at this today's generations! You guys have no manners. Can't you hold up a kid properly? What kind of a father you will be for your children? Such a spoiled boy! Have you never seen a child pee himself!? What's the matter of this disgusting expression?" That lady scolded jk like he is a teenager who saw baby poo the first time!

Now jk seriously wants to jump out of that bus. Can this day go even worst than this?

Somebody, please help him!

Just he about to answer that lady, the bus stops and the driver calls him...

"Hey, you, young man. Your stop has arrived. This is the village you name about."

Oh! thanks the almighty to finally freed him from this hell! Jk literally push that child on his mother's lap and running to the exit like saving his life.

The whole crowd on that bus laughing loudly on that poor boy's misery.

But jk not even able to looking back. He jumps out of that bus and about to run, while the driver stops him for money.

He forgot to pay even!

When that bus drives away, he observes the surrounding of the village. That village is not so big but not so small either. there a big market in front of him. He may be asked for help to find park jimin's home. But the crowd in the market looking at him like he is an alien coming out of a UFO!

Everyone laughing at him and giggles! He wondered, what the heck is wrong with them? Why everyone looking at him like this!?

Then he remembers that tragedy happened with him on the bus! He looks downwards and stunned to see a big yellow dirty patch on his branded pants!

He is on verge of crying. This is the hight of embarrassment!

He looking for some water to clean his clothes. Actually, he wants to jump into a lake for washing that disgusting smell coming out of his whole body.

He passes by that market as fast as he could. He saw some farms nearby and walk fast to reach them.

A farm definitely has a bore well or something like that. When he saw a pump near one farm, he rushed to reach there to wash hid cloths.

He is completely unaware that he can't use the pump water without getting the permission of that farm owner!

He throws his bag on land and just about to take water from the pump into his palm when someone calls him from beck...

"Hey, you punk! How dare you use the water without even asked. Hey, stop it!"

Jk just about to turn back to see, who is shouting at him? But, suddenly his shoes slipped to the side of a narrow wall near the pump...and he falls into that small pool.

"Bloody hell! Now my all clothes ruined!"

Thank God the pool is not so deep. He comes out for air and looks at the sky in frustration!

"Can you just stop for a while? This is more than enough for me to survive for a day. Give me a fucking break, danm it!"

The people around him start laughing at him as he talking to himself and looking towards the sky. They think, he must be a crackhead!

Suddenly, a deep voice coming out of nowhere and all the giggles and laughter stop in instant.

"Leave the poor guy, mack. It's not right to laugh on someone's misery."

It's like the magic of those words, everyone around him goes back to their works and now he is alone at that place. He is amazed, whose voice is that, which has this much effect on that people!? He looks for something to come out from that pool but because of his wet heavy clothes, he is unable to hold himself up for that.

Just then a hand comes out of nowhere to his direction and with the same deep voice, which makes him shudder.

"Take my hand, and come out."

When he looks towards the voice...he saw a boy standing at the edge of that pool and extended his hand for helping him.

But that's not the thing that makes him froze!

It's the view in front of him...

A raven-haired boy extended his hand for him to take. His jet black eyes sparkling in the light, and the pureness of it can make someone hypnotized into a spell. His face glowing with a healthy fair skin tone. His straight nose and sharp jawline make a mesmerizing effect. He wore a simple white shirt and black trousers but his looks can put on a shame to any supermodel or even actors.

There is a natural aura around this boy that makes jk drawn into him. He feels like he has a connection with this boy. He unblinkingly stares at this gorgeous human being but when his eyes travel to his mouth...

He saw that full natural red lips moving in some way...

"Hello! I'm talking to you. Take my hand and come out of this freezing pool."

Finally, jk can understand what that boy wants to says. He happily extends his own hand to take that boy's hand...but...

A powerful spark jolted out of his spine when he touched the skin of that boy! Jk withdrawal his hand in horror!

What the hell is this?

He noticed that the boy also clutching his palms like he felt that current too.

"It must be because you are staying in that cold water for a long time. Now come out or you will be catching a cold." He answered his untold question like he can read his mind like an open book!

Jk finally takes his hand again. He doesn't feel anything this time so he lifts himself with a powerful push, and with the help of that boy, he easily came out of that pool.

He is completely drenched. His body shivering with the coldness of the air.

"Umm...if you don't mind? You can come to my place. You need to change your clothes. My home is just nearby."

Jk nodded at him.

"Ok, let's go. By the way, my name is Kim taehyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever feel the magical power of destiny?? If you did then stay with the story too.
Please vote and comment too.
Borahea 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.1K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
145K 6.4K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...