Talk Later- BWS

By bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

ten

1.5K 33 4
By bwsforyou

JUKY 2018

GRACE'S POV
The past few days Brad had been feeling more himself, his strength had improved so today we decided to do a little party.

When I say party I mean Brad's dad put a tent out their back for us. The weather was the nicest it had been all week so we decided to make the most of it.

His parents were at the bar working all day leaving me and Brad with the house to ourselves.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a bikini top to go out and sunbathe as Brad wore just a pair of shorts.

As we lay down in the garden Brad took his moon boot off claiming he didn't want tan lines.

'You better put that on even if you need to go inside!' I warned his as he rolled his eyes, lying back on the sun lounger.

'Alright mum.' He groaned.

We connect Brad's phone to the speaker and had music playing as we both lay in silence soaking up the sun.

After a while of sunbathing I heard Brad move from the lounger beside me. I turned to see him putting his moon boot back on.

'What's up?' I asked him.

'I can feel myself burning.' He groaned as he stood up, I quickly jumped up to help him. 'I'm fine.'

'If you fall it'll be my fault.' I scolded him before helping him inside.

'We should make cocktails.' He said as we entered his kitchen.

'Oh I would love a sex on the beach.' I looked to see him smirking at me.

'I could give you that just minus the beach.' He whispered as he came close to me, his hot breath hitting my neck.

'Brad.' I almost moaned as he began to kiss my neck, my hand moved under his shorts to just above his boxers.

'I need you Grace.' His breathing got heavier. 'I would carry you but I don't think that would end well.' He joked.

I took his hand and guided him up to his room, obviously it took longer than we both would have liked but we got there in the end.

As soon as we were in his room I made sure he was comfortable on his bed before I helped him remove his shorts and boxers.

Once I removed my clothes I climbed onto his lap and straddled his lap.

'Tell me if you're uncomfortable.' I told him as I took his face in my hands, forcing him to look me in the eyes.

In response he leaned forward and pecked my lips before grabbing a condom from his beside drawer.

After he rolled it on I lowered myself onto him.

'Fuck.' He shouted, obviously having built up a lot of tension since the last time we had sex.

I threw my head back as pleasure took over my body. I had been craving him for so long.

From the time we've spent in Birmingham we've refrained from doing anything sexual.

My hands remained firmly on his shoulders as my body jolted up and down, his hands on my hips helping to guide me.

One of his hands moved to behind my head as he pushed our lips together. This was different. There was something different about this kiss.

We were interrupted from the kiss as I let out a loud moan as he hit the spot.

'Fuck Grace.' He grunted as I quickened up my pace.

Within a matter of minutes we both rode out our highs. My body flopped on top of his, him still in me.

His arms went around my torso, enveloping me in a hug as he pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

'That was amazing.' I whispered as I finally regained my breath.

'It was. I craved you for so long.' He replied as he drew shapes on my naked body.

'I've missed you.' I sighed as I snuggled further into him.

'I'm never leaving again.' He said as he laced his hand with mine; referring to when he left London.

We were now back down in the kitchen, Brad sat at the island watching as I made us cocktails.

I poured the different drinks in before adding ice and pouring it into the blender. I grabbed the cocktail glasses from the cupboard before adding a slice of orange to the side of both our glasses.

'For you sir.' I joked as I placed the glass down in front of him.

'Thank you sexy.' He leaned up and kissed me.

We moved back out to the garden seeing as the sun was still shinning. We sat with our cocktails as though we were on a beach in a foreign country.

Sitting on the blanket on the grass, I leant against Brad's front as we both enjoyed each other's presence.

'I'm going to need to go back to London for work.' I told him as he trailed his fingers up and down my leg.

'And I'll be coming with you.' He said and I could tell her was smiling.

'I want you to stay and recover. Whenever you're ready I'll be there waiting for you.' I turned my body to face his, holding his hand tightly in mine.

'Trust me I'm fine.' He smiled. 'Plus Tris will always be there. I just want everything to be back to normal.'

'If you insist.' I sigh. 'I'll need to be back for Monday morning.' I informed him, turning to face him.

It was now Wednesday.

His family had been so welcoming, especially seeing as I was just a girl he hooked up with.

'I'll come back with you.' He mumbled against my lips. 'I'm not taking no for an answer.'

'You're going to have to tell your mum.' I teased, knowing she wanted her little boy to stay with her until he had fully recovered.

He just shook his head and laughed.

'You're beautiful. I don't tell you enough.' He spoke in a more serious tone as he moved some hair to behind my ear.

'And you're amazing. I don't tell you that enough.' I said as my hand went to caress his cheek.

'I like you Grace, l really like you.' He whispered as he looked down at his hand that held mine.

'You do?' I asked.

I watched as his head looked up so his eyes met mine.

'Are you serious?' He asked. 'Of course I do, I've never felt like this before.' He mumbled the last part. 

'The feeling is mutual. I really fucking like you.' I assured him, watching as a smile quickly spread on his face. 'I didn't think you felt the same.'

He put his hands on either side of my face, pulling my face to his before he slowly kissed me.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked as we pulled away.

'Yes!' I screeched.

He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me, his head resting in the crook of my neck.

Pulling out of the hug I looked at his face, I had never seen his smile this wide and I'm positive mine too mirrored his.

'I can't believe we began with no strings attached.' He joked.

'Obviously that worked.' I chuckled thinking back to the time we agreed that we wouldn't have feelings.

'I knew you were different, I wanted to know you more.' He admitted.

'By sleeping with me?' I teased causing him to sarcastically laugh.

The back door then opened revealing a smiley Anne.

'Fancy a barbecue?' She asked us as she made her way into the garden.

'That would be lovely.' I smiled at her.

'How's your day been?' She asked as she sat down on the garden furniture.

'It's been great.' Brad grinned at her before turning to me.

'You two seem awful happy.' She mentioned causing me to smile even more.

I looked to Brad to see if he was planning on telling his mum yet.

'I've finally got a girlfriend.' He smiled as he put one of his arms around me.

'Oh my! You finally asked her!' She clapped as she made her way over to us. 'I'm delighted for you both.' She said before pulling me into a hug as I stood up.

After we spent some time talking to Anne, Derek called Brad to help him with the barbecue.

Me and Anne then decided to go to the kitchen and begin to make more cocktails.

'I'm so glad he asked you to be his girlfriend.' She said as we mixed the drinks.

'So am I.' I felt the smile creep back onto my face.

'You know he's told me from the start about you, I'd always encouraged him to ask you but his other relationships were a shit show. He isn't good at talking about his feelings but trust me he tells me everything.' She smiled sadly, looking quite upset talking about her sons last.

'Don't worry Anne I'd never hurt him.' I smiled softly at her.

She was quick to embrace me in a hug.

'If he ever does anything to you, or makes you upset, you have my number.' She warned me, pointing her finger at me causing me to chuckle slightly.

Before I could even reply Brad entered the kitchen.

'What's going on in here?' He asked as he seen the two of us.

'None of your business.' Anne tutted as she sent me a wink.

Brad just shook his head and walked towards me with his arms out.

I turned so my back was towards him, but that didn't stop him from pulling me into his embrace.

Anne left as she went out the back to see how Derek was getting on.

'I want to take you out on a date.' He mumbled into my neck.

'You don't need to.' The truth is I've never been on a date before; unless you count going to the cinema with a boy who never texted me back after.

'I want to.' He spun me so I was facing him. 'Plus we've never been on one before.'

'Okay.' I shrugged.

'Okay?' He asked with a smile.

I bit my lip to keep me from smiling and nodded my head.

'Thank you.' He kissed my check then put his arms around me and held me.

'We better go out before your mum has suspicions.' I teased him which resulted in a grin from him.

'Little did she know what we were up to earlier.' He smirked. 'Our last hook up.*

A few hours had passed, we had food and a few drinks with his parents before they decided to go in and watch TV.

Brad and I changed into joggers and hoodies (mine being Brad's hoodie) before we made our way out the the tent with his duvet and laptop.

I hung fairy lights across the top to make it more cosy before I sat down next to Brad who lay on the air bed under the duvet.

We were surrounded in pillows and cushions along with blankets to keep us warm seeing as it was a bit chilly.

'Shall we watch Mamma Mia?' He turned to me with a grin.

He knew how much I adored the film even if he wasn't the biggest fan of it.

'Oh my, yes!' I gave his cheek a kiss causing him to grin as he played the movie.

As I lay my head on his chest with my arms around his torso and his around my body I sighed in content.

I'm so glad he feels the same way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 0 18
The vamps Fan fic
445 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...
28.8K 515 56
Just some imagines/preferences