Herobrine's Plan

By Bloxiegirl123

Herobrine has a plan. An evil plan (no duh) A plan that could ruin the lives of millions. Sky has a dream... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31: Epilogue

Ch.24

1.7K 87 96
By Bloxiegirl123

Ian turned to Seto for the 'ok' then looked back at Skybrine.

"Do you want your compassion back, Adam?"

"I-I don't know... My mind is screaming at me, saying it's bad, but deep down I know that's what's missing." Skybrine murmured.

"It's not that hard to get it back, Adam." Seto spoke up, walking over to Ian's side.

Skybrine's eyes glowed brighter for a second, then dimmed.

"I feel like compassion will cost me..." he muttered.

"Cost you what?" Seto asked quietly, shooing the others off.

The rest of the team walked off, but poked their heads around the castle corner to watch, unnoticed.

"My strength, my power..." he sighed. "I don't know what I want anymore."

"Maybe you should take the compassion back. It could clear your confusion." Ian suggested.

Skybrine looked at them and grinned slightly.

"Alright, I'll try it."

Seto nodded slowly, bringing his hand to his chin in thought.

"To get it back, I believe all you have to do is say a certain spell..." he muttered.

"Like this? destruere phylacterium!"

"No!" Seto exclaimed as Skybrine's amulet began to glow a bright red.

Ian covered his eyes from being unable to see because of the bright light, but opened them slowly when there was a loud cracking sound and then a thud.

Skybrine lay on the ground, out cold, with his now glowing purple amulet.

Ian looked at Seto with a confused expression, but the sorcerer seemed to be just as confused.

"Seto... What did he do?" Ian asked cautiously.

"Adam!" Ty called, rushing over and picking up Skybrine's limp head, placing it in his lap.

"H-He said a spell that would d-destroy his amulet... But it's fine! I-I don't get it." He muttered frantically, pacing around.

Ian ran a hand through his hair and made as if to say something, but paused.

Skybrine's groan turned everyone's attention to him.

Everyone watched as he slowly sat up and rubbed his temples with his fingers.

"What happened?" He moaned, looking up at Ian and Seto, who gasped slightly.

His eyes weren't the dull, soulless white anymore, but a bright golden color.

"A-Adam?" Ty asked.

He turned and raised an eyebrow at Ty.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"We have a lot to tell you, Adam." Seto muttered.

"And you have a lot to explain to us, Seto." Ian added.

Seto tilted his head as if to say what do you mean.

"Explain how you knew that Adam could free himself, Seto." Ian demanded, crossing his arms.

Seto shook his head. "I'll meet you all inside." he muttered before disappearing.

Ian, Ty and Adam all shared confused glances, but started to walk into the castle anyways.

Little did they know, Seto had been keeping more than just one secret from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 63 6
Deadlox has been corrupted by the Ender Dragon, Sky has been filled with the aura of Herobrine, and Jason is sharing his body with the Wither. Things...
9K 497 31
Life has returned to normal (more or less) in the base of Team Crafted after the chaos of a few months ago. But peace can only return for a small tim...
52.2K 1.7K 34
After everything is fixed. Everyone is having a good time. It seems like the evil in the world is gone. That is what they think. Sky does not feel a...
5.4K 192 15
SEQUEL TO HYBRIDS OF TEAM CRAFTED After the battle with Entity, Team Crafted thought that they could afford some chilling and relaxing time, at least...