Ch.10

(3rd Person POV)

The man smirked down at the three, his orange eyes flashing dangerously.

"Lava, did you really have to do that?" A girl asked, walking out of the shadows.

"Yes Night, I had to. They would've interfered if I didn't."

Night snorted. "So what if they did? They wouldn't be able to take down Skybrine anyway! Master made him impassable remember?"

Lava nodded. "I remember, but this sorcerer, the man in the purple, knows more than we think."

Night tilted her head to the side in confusion. "How do you know?"

"You are the one who questions my loyalty because of my classified nature are you not? Look at these three people. This is what I do during my free time."

"You hunt down people?"

Lava chuckled and shook his head. "Not at all, Night! This sorcerer knows about Skybrine. How Master used his amulet to manipulate him, how much power that amulet possesses, and how, one day, that same amulet will free Skybrine and return him to normal."

Night stared at Lava, astonished.

"You learned all this from spying on a Sorcerer?"

Lava nodded. "I am secretive for a reason, Night, and it's not because I am hiding something."

Night nodded. "Got it. No more questioning you."

Lava rolled his eyes. "No need to be so tense Night, I only spy on the enemy."

Night smiled and walked over to him.

"I know. I'm just thinking... How does he know all of this?"

Lava shrugged. "Dunno. I have asked Master why the sorcerer knows so much before, but he pushes me away every time I bring it up."

"Oh..." Night trailed off, looking down at the three sleeping men.

"Will you help me bring the sorcerer to the dungeons? I think Master might have a good use for him."

Night sighed. "Sure, why not?"

She closed her eyes and muttered a spell.

Lava grinned as the scene around him changed from the lush forest to the dark, eerie hallway of cells in the dungeon.

"Thank you Night."

She smiled slightly. "No prob. Sorry about doubting you."

Lava nodded once as he unlocked the cell closest to him.

"It is okay. I have secretly been wondering how Master has not questioned you yet. Your mysterious personality confuses me."

Night narrowed her eyes. "Really?"

Lava nodded again. "Yeah, I know it is stupid though. Help me put him in?"

Night sighed in annoyance. "Why do I have to do everything that requires effort for you?" She grumbled, but helped anyways.

Using the dark shadows around her, she lifted the man into the air and placed him gently in the cell.

Lava locked the door and smirked at Night. "That is because you are not Master's number one."

Night rolled her eyes. "Whatever Lava-boy. Let's go tell Master we have a new prisoner."

Lava nodded and quietly walked out the door, Night flying closely behind.

They didn't notice a small girl poke her head out of a corner as they walked out.

The little girl slowly made her way over to the sorcerer's cell.

She pushed her long brown hair out of her face and pulled the hood up on her enderman hoodie.

She didn't want the sorcerer to see her face.

Her one blue, one yellow eyes sparkled as her hands glowed a golden yellow and she opened the door.

The sorcerer groaned and stirred at the creaking of the door, his gaze landing on the girl.

The girl held a hand up to her lips, signaling the sorcerer to be quiet, and let the glow fade away.

The sorcerer nodded. "Who are you?" He whispered.

She shook her head, showing the signal again.

He sighed quietly as she walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

The sorcerer gasped as the yellow glow returned, but relaxed as the forest reappeared around the two.

"Thank you uh..."

She opened her mouth to reply, but shut it quickly as her eyes drifted to behind him and she ran off.

"Wait!" Seto called, running after the girl.

Soon he broke into a clearing and gasped.

The little girl was in someone's arms, dark shadows wrapped around her and it appeared as though she were struggling to stay awake.

"Hey you!" Seto called to the girl's captor.

The person looked up and glared at Seto, her red eyes flashing.

"Leave her alone!" Seto yelled again.

The captor let go of the girl, letting her fall at her feet, then walked over to the sorcerer.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" She growled.

Seto, scared as to what this girl could do, took a few steps back.

"Huh boy? Tell me, you were just saved by her weren't you? After waking up in a cell?"

Seto's eyes widened. "H-How'd you know?!"

The girl chuckled, unfurling two large demon like wings. "Because I was the one who put you there."

Seto gasped and turned to run, but the girl was fast and wrapped her long claw like hands around his wrist.

She pulled him close so his back was against her chest then muttered a few words under her breath.

Seto could feel the energy leaving him as black shadows wrapped around his struggling form.

"Shh. Just let it happen sorcerer and no harm will come to your friends." The demon girl cooed.

Seto couldn't fight it any longer and slowly sank to his knees.

"Good boy." She cooed again as Seto's eyes faded close.