๐†๐€๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐”๐•

By hopelessfidelity

"at the end of the day, it was gang over love"| hood bxb | COMPLETED. More

copyright|preface
characters
๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š…
๐š…
๐š…๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡
๐š‡๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…
๐š‡๐š…
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡๐š‡ - THE END.

๐™ธ๐™ธ

12.6K 669 879
By hopelessfidelity

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
karter amir wilson

"imma be back im finna go smoke out there" kayla told me in my ear and i nodded.

something just didnt sit right with my spirit so i got up to follow her.

before i could get out the door i heard gunshots, i took out my gun, squatting to run outside.

"zykez, bitch" i heard another gunshot.

i looked across the front yard to see her the grass.

"no no no, kayla no bruh!" i ran to her and she was gasping for air, coughing up blood.

"im sorry karter" she spit blood, and tears came from my eyes.

"no, keep your eyes open nu.. keep em open" i said to her as i tried to grab my phone while finding where she was shot so i could stop the blood.

it was too dark to see, and she was shot more than once.

"hello, this party on MLK, blue one story house.. please my sister just got shot, please hurry the fuck up" i sat the phone on the ground.

i covered the hole in her chest and put her hand on the one in her stomach and pressed on them.

"i fu-ucked up ka-karter.. im sorry" tears streamed from her eyes.

"its not your fault nunnie its not your fault" i pulled her up in my lap.

"i- i love you ka-rter, tell- tell mama and bub-ba i love him to-o" her eyes got low and i shook her.

"kayla wake yo ass up bruh.. no do not go to sleep stay with me" i tried to open her eye lids.

"you cant leave me kayla, no man stop kayla" i held her as she kept going in and out of consciousness.

"its my time mir mir, you gone be stra-" she slurred before gasping.

"no no no kayla, wake up man, WAKE THE FUCK UP" i cried as she wouldnt move. i looked into her still open eyes and saw our memories.

i saw her hugging me after my mom kicked me out.

i saw her crying laughing after i forgot to put water in the noodles.

i saw her smiling, recording me getting my first tattoo.

i saw us going down the slide together at the playground.

i saw her and all the rest of the gang singing to the music while i was driving.

it was my job to protect her, and i failed like everything else in life.

i shut her eyes as i heard police sirens in the distance.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳.

braylen kaisen carson

"damn fuck is you the feds?" i scrunched my face up at the nigga i saw yesterday.

"nah you just keep popping up every where i go" he said with low eyes, still looking at the chips.

i shook my head, grabbing a gatorade out the fridge and went to grab hot cheeto puffs.

i jumped as he put his hands on my waist to past by me.

"calm down ain gone fuck you" he kept walking, and i stared at the chips before, grabbing them and following him.

a fellow fag

"nigga dont get fucked up" i said from behind him and he snickered, bending down to grab a zebra cake.

"nigga i will rock yo world" he laughed lowly.

i bent down beside him to grab a fudge round.

MY FAV

"shidd so rock it" i said in his ear before going up to the register.

"kaisenn! wassup bruh!" the arabic boy called out from behind the glass.

"wassup simon" i laughed pushing my stuff under the glass.

"long time no see friend" he smiled and i shook my head.

"mmcht man yo dad started checking ids for woods so i be going to the one down the street"

"man i been working here full time for like maybe a month now, you know i woulda covered you" he put my stuff in a black bag.

"bet, you still in college?" i asked giving him my money.

"yea- im not going back after this semester.. that shit hard" he shrugged.

"man bruh can you hurry up before i steal this shit! im hungry" i heard the nigga behind me say.

"bye braylen" simon waved as i grabbed my bag.

i tossed my head up before turning away.

"yall niggas gay" he shook his head.

"ok mr rock my world" i walked out the store.

i got in my 2015 charger and started it, waiting for the air to come on.

it was a old car but hell its nice, on God i love this mf. it get me where the hell i need to go.

i usually lock my doors right when i get in, but it was so hot i was focused on this air.

my passenger door opened and i put my gun up to the person who opened it.

"you should really lock your door braylen" the boy spoke calmly and i sighed.

"you sus as fuck not to be gay" i put my gun in my lap.

"who said im not gay" he made a face, getting in and closing my door.

"nigga are you crazy, fuck out my shit" i looked at him like he had three heads.

"and how you know my name"

"that weird nigga at the register was bout to moan it in a few seconds" he made a face.

"aww you jealous? you wanna moan my name?" i laughed poking my lips out.

"yep" he responded blankly, putting his bag on the floor.

"I-"

"can i eat this in here?" he asked opening his chips.

"you waste it, and imma shoot you. so serious"

he nodded.

"what yo name is? you know mines"

"draco" he chomped on his doritos.

"yo mama ain name you no fucking draco"

"im too high to remember" he shrugged and i stared at him.

"fuck out my shit"

"im just playin' its uhh, kamari" he ate another chip and i laughed to myself.

"if yo nickname draco dont yo name supposed to be kayden"

he stared at me before bursting out laughing.

"you lame" he pointed at me and i shrugged.

he took his phone out his pocket and glared at it before putting it back.

it was quiet for a few minutes.

"braylen-"

"call me kaisen" i stopped him and he jerked his head back.

"no yo mama ain-"

"but she did tho" i pointed at him.

"its my middle name" i winked and he nodded.

"hmm, ok lemme get them digits tho"

"uhn uhn, stranger danger" i sipped my gatorade and he smacked his lips.

"nigga at this point ain' no fucking stranger" he laughed and i nodded "yea you right".

i put my number in his phone and i tensed as he put his hand on mine, grabbing it back.

fuck is wrong with me

he smirked, opening the door.

"bye kamari"

"see you later, braylen" he grabbed his bag of snacks and closed the door.

i bit my lip, shaking my head before pulling off.

cute.

this book flopping but its my fav 😔, i got SO many plans for this book.
vote + comment!

- tay 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 806 20
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...
663K 15.7K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค
144K 5.5K 18
โ My li baby g. โž โฅ ยฎ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ
300K 8.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...