Kylo Ren Imagines

By hlgarcia

A Collection of Kylo Ren Imagines. More

Author's Note
Connected
Beauty and the Beast
Little Cupids
Face Beyond the Mask Part One
Face Beyond the Mask Part Two
Face Beyond the Mask Part Three
Face Beyond the Mask Part Four
Dark Empress Part One
Dark Empress Part Two
Night Terrors
Another Night
Dreamless World
Jedi Dame
Unlikely Bond (Smutish)
Over Night
Risks

Latenight *SMUT*

6.1K 59 12
By hlgarcia

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Word Count: 1,575

Warning: Swearing, SMUT 18 & +

Summary: The reader is friends with supreme leader. One thing leads to another before confessions are made.

"Hey, Y/N!" Jeff yelled from down the corridor. Jogging to join you, he began walking beside you. "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"I don't know..." You hesitated. "I was going to see Kylo."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "You're always with him."

You shrugged in response.

Jeff let out a huff. "Pleaseee."

"I'll think about it. How does that sound?"

"Fine." He replied.

Stopping outside your door, you awkwardly faced Jeff.

————————————————————————————–

*Meanwhile on the Bridge.*

"You're distracted." Hux commented.

"I am not." Kylo responded.

"It's that girl." Hux continued. "Y/N."

"Leave her out of this." Kylo ordered.

"Why?" He tauned.

The sound of Kylo snarling filled the air, as he used the force to throw Hux against the wall before he threw him towards the door, all the while barely moving a muscle.

————————————————————————————–

Kylo came to your quarters the minute he could. Opening your door, he walked in not bothering to knock.

Squealing you weren't expecting him to be in your chambers yet. You were lounging around wearing a pair of his sweatpants without a shirt on leaving you in your sports bra. Quickly you began searching for something to cover your upper half with.

"Kylo!" You exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"What?" He asked confused. "I'm always here?"

"Yeah, but never at this time!"

He scoffed. "What? Do you have someone over?" A hint of sorrow could be heard in his voice.

"No." You quickly answered. "Erm. N..No. I just wasn't expecting you."

He nodded, taking his cape off followed by his boots. He walked over to your dresser, opening his designated drawer pulling out some clothes before making his way over towards the bathroom.

Once you heard the click of the door shutting, you let out a sigh. It was normal for Kylo to be in your chambers. He was over so often you decided to make a drawer for him, to keep some clothes that he could change into after he was done being the supreme leader. At first, he was against the idea, insisting he wasn't over enough to have a special place to keep his things.

Shortly after you spoke of the idea, he supported it. Over the past few years that you've known him, his belongings slowly started trickling into your chambers. Sometimes you thought he had more of  his belongings at your chambers than in his chambers.

Spotting a green and blue flannel on the ground, you quickly threw it on buttoning it rapidly. Kylo usually spent almost all his free-time with you or in your chambers. You couldn't muster up the courage to ask him why, but it was sort of an unsaid feeling that you shared. He felt like home.

Curling your legs underneath your body, you sat on the couch, waiting for Kylo to emerge back out of the bathroom. Once he did, his expression was something you were unfamiliar with. Shaking it off, he sat on the otherside of you.

Pressing play the movie began. You had started it before Kylo came in, but luckily you weren't too far into it. During the movie, Kylo's thigh was pressed firm against yours, as his arm kept brushing against yours.

Before you knew what was happening, he grabbed a handful of hair, pulling your lips to his before they clashed together. The kiss was anything but gentle. It was filled with all the tension and feelings that neither one of you had the audacity to say aloud.

His teeth nipped at your bottom lip, enticing a groan from the back of your throat. His hand gripped your thigh, guiding you to straddle his lap. Once you were seated, you rolled your hips against his causing his to let out a growl. Your breath was mixed together along with your pants.

Pulling back slightly, he rested his forehead against yours. One of his hands began running up and down your back while the other rested firm on your hip.

"I..."

"Me too." You breathed out eagerly.

He gazed at you with a shocked expression. There was a brief silence before an animalistic growl filled the air. His lips entrapped yours gently.

The sudden dampness between your legs, made move your hips against his. Your arousal became more and more evident as you began dragging yourself along his clothed crotch.Your motions caused him to groan throwing his head back against the couch.

You latched your lips along the column of his neck. A deep rumble could be felt, going straight to your core. Sucking his neck, you began marking him not caring about the consequences. Your tongue darted out soothing the fresh bruise you had just made. Traveling down to the junction of his throat and shoulder, you nipped at the flesh. A low mewl came from the man underneath you.

Rolling your hips, a large hand enclosed around the column of your neck, squeezing. A gasp fell from your lips, as you were tossed onto your bed. Gaping at the man above you, a violent shiver forced itself through your body.

Crawling on top of you, he grabbed your legs firmly wrapping them around his waist. Thrusting his clothed cock into your core, a cry of pleasure could be heard, as you arched your back throwing your head back onto the bed. His forearms holding his weight as he began nipping at your earlobe.

Your chest began rising and falling rapidly, as his hot breath caused goosebumps to erupt along your body. His deep voice pulled you out of your trance.

"I'm going to ruin you."

You could only moan in response. Roughly grabbing your jaw, he jerked you to face him. His lips were on yours in seconds. His tongue roughly pushed past your lips as they traced along your teeth. Refusing entry, he pulled away before his large hand wrapped around your throat squeezing a little harsher than before. A surprised gasp fell from your lips. Gazing into his lust filled eyes, his voice went straight to your core, fueling the heat.

"Open your mouth." He growled.

Doing as he demanded, his tongue plunged into your mouth. The hand that was around your neck traveled down to your clothed breast giving it a harsh squeeze. Arching your back, you moaned in both pleasure and slight pain.

Suddenly, your phone began to ring. Groaning you got annoyed at whoever was calling and interrupted. Reaching over, Kylo grabbed your phone looking at the caller ID he growled.

"Answer it."

"What?" You questioned slightly panicked. "No."

Leaning down he was nose to nose with you. "Answer. It." He growled.

Gulping down a bundle of nerves, you gave in.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, Hey!"

"Oh. Hey Jeff."

As soon as you said his name, Kylo ripped open your shirt causing buttons to scatter everywhere in your room. Undoing your bra with ease he tossed it over his shoulder. He roughly latched his lips onto your nipple while his other hand, pinched your other nipple.

His sudden actions causing you to cry out.

"Y/N?" Jeff's panicked voice came through the phone. "Are you okay?"

Panting you answered. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." You were struggling for words. "I just...I just walked into the couch." Your hand that wasn't gripping the phone, clenched the sheets roughly.

Kylos teeth nipped at your nipple causing you to gasp.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

You hummed in response.

"If you say so." He commented. "Did you hear what monica did?"

"N...No I didn't."

Attempting to focus on your friend who began letting you know about the latest gossip, you hadn't noticed Kylos' hand travel down past the waist band of your pants. It wasn't until he slipped past the waist band of your panties that you, gapped at him, silently begging him not to go further while you were on the phone.

The contact of his cool finger, almost made you cry out. Thinking fast, you clamped the hand that gripped the sheets down over your mouth in hopes of muffling any sound. His lips traveled up to your neck, alternating between nipping and sucking determined to leave his mark.

The feeling of a finger being plunged inside you, made you cry out as you arched your back again. Your breath began getting hitched in your throat. Without warning he began thrusting inside of you, before adding another finger continuing his motion. His hot breath fanning along the shell of your ear, as his tongue began tracing the grooves.

"You belong to me." He growled in your ear.

You nodded in response.

"Fucking say it."

"I'm yours."

As a reward another finger was added to the mix. He began curling his fingers as he increased his speed. The familiar coil feeling rose in your stomach. As you began chasing your release, he removed his fingers placing a chaste kiss to your cheek.

Hanging up on Jeff, you didn't bother say goodbye.

A strangled cry fell from your lips as the feeling of emptiness washed over you.

Kylo smirked at you before he, tore his pants and your panties off of you. Rolling onto his back he pulled you on top of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 346 20
A collection of (smutty) one shots and short stories with our favorite space daddys Kylo Ren and General Hux. ReaderxGeneralHux ReaderxKyloRen Smut...
47K 1.2K 30
[based on TFA, TLJ, and TROS] in which the woman he can never quite fall out of love with finds her mission in turning him back to the light. || boo...
23.5K 216 33
❝𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.❞ 『 a collection of one shots set in the SW universe - all movies + series featured. 』 🏆...
488K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...