Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

Od Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... Viac

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News 💔💔
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 7

4.2K 222 5
Od Taniya002

Writer's pov.....

We can see two love birds sleeping peacefully on each other's arm. The girl has some frowns. She was uttering something in sleep.

Girl: No.....no.....don't leave me......please stop.....please.....

Her voice was increasing time to time. And after some time she screamed loudly disturbing the boy's sleep. He woke up with a jerk.

Boy: Nandini......

Yes they both were none other than our Manan.

Manik passed the water to her. She gulped it in one go. Manik then hugged her tightly to calm her down. Nandini was crying badly.

Manik: Nandini.....sshhh.....kuch nahi hua hain.....main hu na tumhare sath.....stop crying.....

Nandini: (Crying badly) Manik.....I can't.....nahi hota ab aur mujhse.....I'm tired.....please do something.....

Manik: Nandini dekho meri taraf.....

Nandini: Manik it's been 6 years.....fir bhi ye nightmares mujhe darate rehte hain. Aur uski yaad dilate hain.

Saying this he forcefully broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Nandini: Manik.....kyun sabkuch hamare sath hi hota hain?? Kyun hua wo incident?? Uski kya galti thi?? Agar marna hi tha to mujhe maar liya hota. Usko kyun saja diya Nyonika ne?? Nyonika ki sari dushmani to mujhse thi na?? Kyun kiya uske sath aisa?? Kyun??

Manik again hugged her tightly and she cried more on his embrace. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Manik: Nandini washroom jake mu dhoke ao. I'm opening the door. You can't become weak in front of him. Haina??

Nandini nodded her head and went to the washroom. Manik opened the door only to see a boy of four years standing there with teary eyes. Manik took him in his arms and wiped his tears.

Manik: Are are kya hua mere baby ko?? Kyun ro rahe ho Neel??

Neel: (hugging Manik) Papa I wash(was) shcared(scared). Mujhe mumma te(ke) pash(pass) jana hain.

Nandini came out from the washroom and went near them.

Nandini: Kya hua baby?? Aap uth kyun gaye??

Neel: Mumma.....

He went to Nandini's arms and started crying. Nandini took him towards the bed and sat with him. Manik closed the door and went towards them. He sat beside them. Nandini made Neel drink some water.

Nandini: Accha baby look at me. Ab batao why were you crying?? And why were you scared??

Neel: Mumma ek ganda chapna(sapna) dekha maine. Aul(aur) main dal(dar) gaya.

Nandini: Accha!!!!! Us sapne ki itni himmat ki wo mere Neel ko dara raha tha??

Neel: Ha mumma. Dleam( dream) wash(was) vely(very) bad.

He said with sobbing and clinged to Nandini's chest. She patted his head and looked towards Manik who was lost somewhere.

Nandini: Manik.....

He was so lost that he didn't even heard her. Nandini shook his hand to gain his attention.

Nandini: Manik.....

Manik: Haa.....

Nandini: Kya hua?? Kaha kho gaye??

Manik: Nahi nahi kahi nahi. I was just thinking ki how to punish the dream who scared my boy.

Hearing this Neel looked at Manik. And a small smile appeared on his face.

Neel: Sacchi papa?? Aap punitch(punish) kaloge(karoge)??

Manik: (taking him from Nandini) Ha ofcourse. Punishment to use milni hi chahiye. Haina mumma??

Nandini: Ha bilkul.

Neel: (being excited) yeee......

He started jumping on Manik's lap. Both Manik and Nandini admired his smile.

Nandini: Accha ab sleep. Bohot raat ho gai hain. Manik kal tumhari office hain aur Neel apka school. So fast fast come to me you both.

She said laying down on the bed and raising her hands to invite both father and son. They smiled and crushed towards her. Neel slept in between his parents. They both made him sleep by lullaby. He slept after some time cuddling Nandini.

Nandini: (creasing Neel's hair) Manik.....agar ye nahi hota to shayad aaj main bhi nahi hoti. Hum kitne kush the na!! Hamari shaadi, honeymoon, first anniversary, aur.......

Manik: Lagta hain kal ki baat hain jab hum Mukti ke ghar gaye uske faint hone ki khabar sunke. Usko jab beti hui thi tab wo kitni khush thi na. Mia(Mukti's daughter)ab 6 saal ki ho gai hain......maine jab use pehli baar dekha tabhi se mujhe ek beti chahiye thi. Aur wo to pura bhi hua tha par...........

He was saying all this being in his own world. But then he noticed Nandini. Tears were rolling from her eyes like pool. He cursed himself for not being in sense while speaking. He wiped her tears lovingly.

Nandini: Agar Neel hamare sath nahi hota to shayad I was dead by now after that incident.

Manik: Nandini.....mark your words.

Manik said sternly and moved little far from her. Nandini smiled sadly at him.

Nandini: Accha baba sorry. Nahi bolungi.

Manik looked on her eyes and cupped her cheek on his hand.

Manik: Kyun bolte ho aisa?? Tumhe kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?? Pata hain jab bhi tum aisa kuch kehte ho to mujhe kitna hurt hota hain?????

Tears started rolling from his eyes. Nandini wiped his tears and kissed his eyes.

Nandini: I'm sorry.

Manik: It's okay. But promise me tum abse kabhi bhi ye nahi kahoge.....

Nandini: Nandu promise. 🙂🙂

Manik: Ab hamare pass Neel hain na....to hume ab sirf aur sirf uska khayal rakhna parega sab kuch bhulke. Haina??

Nandini nodded her head like a kid. Manik smiled and kissed her forehead then Neel's forehead.

Manik: Ab so jao. Kal pehle tumhe hi uthna hain. Warna hume koun uthaega??

Nandini: (smiling) Good night. 😊😊

Manik: Good night. 🙂🙂

They slept cuddling each other with Neel who was in between.

To be continued..........

Shock shock shock......

Who got the shock and of how much??????

I'm continuing the story after a leap of 7 years. Hope you guys like it.....

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
159K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
390K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this