Midnight In Huntsville

Par SilentNiaAngel

COVER BY: nerdfpiper When Alec disappear three years ago after kissing Presley at midnight, she thought he wo... Plus

■ [1/20] Midnight Kiss
■ [ 2/20] Midnight Attack
■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds
■ [4/20] Midnight Greetings
■ [5/20] Midnight Stalker
■ [6/20] Midnight Comeback #1
■[6/20] Midnight Comeback #2
■[7/20]| Midnight Dream
■[8/20] Midnight Hunt
■[9/20] Midnight Eyes
■ [10/20] Midnight Shadow
Dark Intermission (1)
Dark Intermission ( 2)
■ [11/20] Midnight Senses
■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions
■[13/20] Midnight Echoes
■[14/20] Midnight Pain
■[15/20] Midnight Blood Part 1
■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers
■[17/20] Midnight Protection
■(18/20) Midnight Phoenix
■(19/20) Midnight Darkness
■(20/20) Midnight Blackout
■ (20/20) Midnight Loss
■ (20/20) Midnight In Huntsville
Ending
End Of A Rough Draft

Dark Intermission (3)

20 2 0
Par SilentNiaAngel

Dark Intermission Part 3
Midnight In Huntersville
All Rights Reserved

     SEAN'S P.O.V

         A SUDDEN UNBEARABLE PAIN engulfs his entire body causing him to spurt up wearing and groaning in pain. He tries to move but it was too painful he grips his side as he uses his hand to send the basin on the side table to the ground.

   Cling- ling-ling

It sounded loudly and discomforting.

    The door burst open and in rush in Derrick and Cayden with Mr Bennett and the most beautiful woman he has ever seen along with that familiar girl he saw many times stalking him right after his father went missing.

    "Hold him down guys," Mr Bennett announces as Cayden and Derrick went to both sides of his body jointly. His inside was on fire and whatever it was inside him it was making it difficult to breathe or thing.

Everything looks blurry and grey.

   A huge pain rigid his body causing bones to snap and his throat to suddenly feel dry. It felt like he was shifting again.

      It hurt badly.

"What's happening to him?" He Cayden asked as he struggles to me down.

"Demon blood is swirling into his body." Mr Bennett stated as the girl reaches for a rod-like a thing in her hair. He watches through blurry eyes as it lengthens and sparkles.

   "I got here as fast as I could." Griffin rushed into the room with a duffel bag.

    "What's happening to him?" Griffin blurted out glaring at him. He felt another sudden pain engulf but this time it was his head. Sean could feel his wolf scrapping at his skin, his hands were morphing into claws and back to his humans one.

      "What's going on?" He growled out as he struggles to get from their hold.

   Another pain shot straight into the head as he felt his eyes turning. His mouth was dry but he felt like he was drowning.

"I'm ready," Ramada called out as she climbs onto the bed standing over him. "What's the name of his wolf?" She turned to Griffin who was too flabbergasted.

"Griffen!" Cayden and Derrick growl impatiently as they struggle to hold him.

    "Gerrick!" Presley loud voice shouted into the hut as it shook.

"Gerrick well to the Shadow world!" He hears the girl announces as she presses the rod deep onto his body and instantly he was standing in a field face to face with Gerrick who has shocking Silver eyes and his father standing beside his wolf. He tries to reach out to him but he was too weak.

    "Gerrick," He calls out to his wolf, he watches as it steps forward and brushes against him.

   "I'm proud of you son," his father whispered. "Proud of what?" He grabs out as he wobbled and struggle to stand up but he collapsed back to the ground.

   "You've become one with Gerrick again. It's time to tell Alec the truth." He said then he disappears and he weeps out as he felt his wolf and suddenly he felt his wolf fits back to his body and then he woke up starring at the girl above him.

   "Welcome back Gerrick," She smiled down at him.

   "It's nice to be back," Gerrick speaks through the mind link. "Sean needs to rest he's not looking good," Ramada said jumping off the bed.

"He'll be back to normal tomorrow." Sean hears his wolf said, he felt drained and broken.

   "What's going on?" Alec walks into the room looking huge with fiery eyes but he wasn't looking happy.

"The Alpha just got back his wolf." Mr Benette told them and Griffin body hit the ground, Cayden and Derrick rushed to get him up.

   "What?" He asked.

"It's best if you talk to his wolf, their body just joined but their minds will connect by midnight Tomorrow. Sean only remembers snippet at the moment but he'll be fine." Ramada touches him.

     "I'm sorry about your father." She caresses his shoulder, Sean looks up at her and suddenly his entire body felt the loss. Tears run down his face rapidly and he started to weeps.

            He remembers it all...

   "We tried to save him but he wanted us to save you," Ramada told him.

    Sean falls back onto the cot as his mind drifts back to that night.

     It was Eleven Thirty on the dot as he walks up the stairs towards Presley's room. Nervousness racks his body as he held the note in his hand. It took him exactly three months to write it.  He couldn't mush up the words in person to tell her how he feels even when his father told him that she wasn't for him. He felt connected to her, If only he could understand.

    Even though she was more invested in Alec and her relationship he has been close enough to know that they aren't an item. So they could be a point or spot for him to declare his love for her and hopefully it bloomed into something beautiful.

    The sound of her room window opening caught his ears and he walks swiftly towards her room. "Dude," He heard her called out frightened, same time her mother called out from her hallway. Which was on the other side.

  Slowly he pushed the door open and he watches as Alec pulled Presley to himself and crashes his lips onto hers. He thought she would push him away or go crazy on him like she normally does when she does something crazy but instead, she tips onto her toe and snake her hands around his neck and that's when he lifted her up gripping her waist as he carried her into the bathroom.

     He turned swiftly bumping into someone but he was too weak to look who it was as he sails down a couple of stairs out into the wood that's when everything around him shifts and he looks up to see his father rushing into the wood quickly he morphs into his wolf and went into the direction of his father. He called out to him but no answer, He rushed further into darkness and He hears a loud howling that shakes the ground beneath him as the sound of window glass breaking and suddenly a huge white wolf sprints ahead of him.

     Shocked and frightened he followed but it was the sound of Presley's voice that alerted him along with a massive scream and it's like something snapped in his head and he stops abruptly squeezing his eyes shut then he opens them and suddenly he was starring at Alec naked.

     Anger erupts within him and he lunges at him. They both wrestle with each other growling and snarling. Sean has the upper hand because it seems Alec was in a state and he wasn't the strong robust guy that everyone knows. He collides into him and presses his claw into his body and he was pushed off by something scorching hot. Before he could lounge at him he was held back by a woman.

   "It's wrong to pick a fight with a royal Alpha!" She growled into his face as green vines wrap around his torso.

  "Anya I need your help he's too hot!" The guy hollered as he pushed Alec into a nearby tree. Suddenly the vines unwrap from his torso and he collapsed to the ground gasping for breath as he watches the two people try to tame Alec.

    "Something is wrong," Anya shouted.

   "DADDY-Y-Y!" A loud Alpha growls into the night shaking the entire atmosphere. Before even thinking I morph into my wolf and sprint towards the howling but Alec was before me and stop abruptly when they came to a clearing. Presley stood in the centre with black eyes screaming with blood dripping down her hands and the white wolf bleeding from her ears with blood.

     He turns to the side to see his father body he tries to move but he couldn't as something grabs at him and he felt his wolf stirring about inside his body. Both he and Alec was shoved to the ground by a black wolf as Presley drops to the ground. The white wolf grabs onto him sinking her claws into his wrist and everything above him went into slow swift motion and he was pulled away.

        SEAN stood up and wobbled a bit as he felt shaky. "Not too fast, I'm still adjusting back to be inside your body" Gerrick his wolf stated humorously.

Sean frown and his wolf stood still as he glances up at the door to see Alec with a tray and by the aroma he knew it was Ms Clay's famous Pumpkin Soup.

    "I'm only delivering because they force me to." He started stepping into the room. He walks towards him and places the tray on the empty night table.

   Sean looks at the bowl then at him.

"I didn't spit in it, if your wondering,” he stated staring at him.

       "I'm surprised." He muttered.

"Is everything okay, " Griffin push his head into the room.

   "For now, " Alec muttered as he vacated the room.

"How are you feeling?" Griffin asked stepping into the room. Sean looks up at him and right away he felt something. He shook his head and stare into the bowl of soup.

    "Why didn't you tell me you lost your wolf?" He started.

"I didn't lose my wolf. My wolf went into the Shadow Plane,” he answered.

   " How is that possible?" He asked.

"I don't know, I hardly remember what happened that night.." He muttered, stirring the food in the soup.

   "How did you get your wolf back?" Griffin asked.

   "My head hurt, " he announces. He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, He opens them and suddenly he was he could feel hot breathing behind him. He shifts back shutting his eyes and opens his eyes again to be staring at Griffin who was staring at him.

   "What's wrong?" Griffin asked.

"I'm just tired, " he rubs his eyes and suddenly he felt the same suspicion he felt when he came upon Presley in the forest.

     "Kill Him, " He hears his wolf growls and next thing he knows he was drifting into darkness.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
8.6K 388 26
Megan Vaughn, daughter of the Alpha of her pack, has looked everywhere for her lifelong mate to no avail. She's the only one mateless, until she find...
9.7M 150K 24
⚠️ ORIGINALLY TITLED SILENT LUNA ⚠️ After a terrible car accident when she was seven, Eirenae's life got turned upside down. Her father changed ever...
3K 149 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...