Swapping Spit (Nouis) [under...

By 13ForeverStrong13

One Direction have been working hard on their music and have earned a vacation from Simon to a beach house on... More

Chp 1-Getting There
Chp 2-Jellyfish
Chp 4-Dinner and Bowling
Chp 5-One Awkward Dinner
Chp 6-Playground Fun
Chp 7-Wakey Time
Chp 8-Water Park
Chp 9-Nightmare
Chp 10-Truth Or Dare(Part One)
Chp 11-Truth Or Dare(Part Two)
Chp 12-Ridiculousness
Chp 13-ATVs
Chp 14-Niall's Day Alone
Chp 15-Twitcam Questions
Chp 16-Visitors and Omelets!
Chp 17-Explanation
Chp 18-Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Chp 19-Shots Shots Shots
Chp 20-Interrupted
Chp 21-The Morning After
Chp 22-Putting the Pieces Together
Chp 23-The Start of the Search
Chp 24-Food Stop
Chp 25-Granola Bars
Chp 26-Sick
Chp 27-Security Footage
Chp 28-Meltdown
Chp 29-The Shack
Chp 30-Niall's Confession
Chp 31-Google
Chp 32-Colby
Chp 33-Found
Chp 34-Shock
Chp 35-Reunited with 3/4 of the Lads
Chp 36-St. Mary's
Chp 37-Liam's Revenge
Chp 38-Reunion of All 5 Lads
Chp 39-There Is Always Hope
Epilogue

Chp 3-Sandcastles

7.6K 183 46
By 13ForeverStrong13

•Louis' POV (Still)•

I wake up and glance at the clock. It reads 7:39 in the morning. Niall shifts in his sleep, almost rolling off the coach, and I see that his foot is bandaged. Liam must have done that after Niall and I passed out on the couch. Niall's currently stretched out on the length of the couch, his head nuzzled into my lap.

I stroke his hair, and his lips pull into a small smile. Soon he wakes up with a soft moan, his eyes still closed.

"Hello there," I whisper.

"Hmph."

I play with a loose strand of his hair and he giggles. He shifts and rolls over onto his side, burying his head into my chest.

"I'm hungry," he mumbles into me.

"I'll go make you something," I offer.

I begin to get out from under him, but he grabs my waist sleepily and says, "No."

"Then you'll have to go hungry," I chuckle.

He opens his eyes and debates what he wants. Me to stay cuddling with him or food.

"Don't go," he decides.

"Alright, then scootch over."

He does and I position myself so I'm laying down next to him on the couch. I lay with his back pressed against my chest, my arm wrapped loosely around his waist.

Niall picked me over food. Well, that would be a first. I don't know why he did it or what it means but it makes me feel good. Soon, I hear him snoring slightly and once again, I fall asleep to the steady rhthym of his breathing.

***

•Liam's POV•

When I walk down the stairs, I see Louis and Niall cuddled up together, sleeping on the couch. They look adorable. They must not have headed upstairs last night. Good thing I bandaged Niall's foot before I went to bed.

I search through the cupboards and fridge to find ingredients to make omelets. As soon as I pour the first eggs into the pan, the smell begins to fill the room.

I see Niall stir and suddenly perk up over the back of the couch, looking intently into the kitchen.

"Hey, Nialler," I say.

"Is that food?" he asks hungrily.

"Yep, want some?"

He nods eagerly, carefully climbs out of Louis' grip and limps into the kitchen. He grabs a carton of orange juice from the fridge and pours himself a glass.

"How's your foot?" I ask.

"Nothing a little food won't fix."

Once his omelet is ready, I give it to him and he immediately starts to pig out on it. I chuckle at him and make six more omelets, one for each of the lads plus routinely two more for Niall.

Zayn and Harry come down the stairs, Zayn rubbing his eyes sleepily. I hand them breakfast and they say thanks.

Zayn starts to say something, his voice loud.

"Sh!" I stop him.

He raises his eyebrows in confusion. I point to the couch, where Louis is sleeping.

"Oh," he says.

"Why is he sleeping down here?" Harry asks after swallowing a bite of food. Good lad.

Niall explains, "I guess we fell asleep before we went up to our rooms."

"Aw," Zayn says.

"What?" Niall presses.

"Louis really cares for you," he says plainly.

"Yeah, I guess he does."

***

•Harry's POV•

At around lunch time, I get a call from the brunette girl we met on the beach yesterday.

"Hey, Cassy. I was actually wanting to call you, but I forgot to get your number," I explain.

She giggles, "Well good thing I got yours."

"Yeah, so what's up?" I say coolly, depite the nervous butterflies in my stomach.

"I was calling to see if you wanted to go out tonight?" She says. Then she begins to babble nervously. "I mean, I don't know if you're busy or have something else to do. Maybe you don't even want to come, but it was worth a try-"

"I'd love to," I cut her off.

"Really?" she asks, unbelieving.

"Yes, I'd love to go out with you tonight," I smile even though she can't see me.

"Ok, well I was thinking of like dinner and a movie? Or we could go to the beach and walk around. Or maybe go bowling; there's a little bowling alley in town..." she babbles again.

"Dinner and a movie sounds great," I answer, as it was her first possibility, making it most likely what she wanted to do.

"Ok, awesome. Do you have a ride there?"

"Actually, why don't I pick you up love," I offer, my heart fluttering in my chest.

"Oh! Ok, sure." She tells me her address and that the movie starts at 7:30. We decide on going out to dinner at 6.

"Well, I'll see you at 6 then," I say.

"Yeah, see you soon," she breathes before hanging up.

I pocket my cell and walk outside to where the lads are chilling on the deck. I sit down in a deck chair, mesmerized and eagerly awaiting 6 o'clock.

"What's gotten into you?" Liam waves a hand in front of my face, snapping me from my thoughts.

"I'm going on a date tonight!" I sing.

Zayn asks, "With who?"

"You know that girl we met at the beach yesterday?"

"Yeah, what was her name?" Niall asks.

"Cassy. She called me and invited me to go out tonight."

"Ooo!" Louis exclaims. "Way to go!"

I smile, "We're going to dinner and a movie."

"Sounds fun," Zayn says.

"Yeah," I breathe dreamily.

"Be careful," Liam advises.

"Don't worry," I say to him and flash him a wink.

"What time is your date?" Niall asks.

"Six."

Liam glances at his watch and says, "Well you've got about an hour, so what do you lot want to do?"

After a moment of thinking Niall says, "Let's make a sandcastle!"

We agree, quickly change into swimming trunks, and sprint down to the sand in front of our house. Liam follows after us with buckets and shovels.

We start digging; Niall overviews the whole process, telling us where to dig and how deep to dig and what to scavenge from the beach. I dig the moat, Louis and Liam collect seashells and sticks, and Zayn begins to construct the castle.

Soon, our castle is sturdy and finished. Niall hoots and hollers about it. It looked really great, complete with small windows, a seashell garden, and even a draw bridge made of sticks.

Suddenly, I feel a hard lump hit my back and crumble. I turn around and see Liam laughing, another pile of sand in his hand.

"Oh, you did not just do that," I threaten before sprinting after him. He races into the cool water. I tackle him and we roll around, splashing and getting drenched. The rest of the lads join in, and soon I'm trapped in the middle of a full-on water war.

Water splashes everywhere, stinging my eyes and burning my nose. After a while, it's clear that everyone's exhausted and I decide to get ready for my date.

As I quickly shower and change into casual jeans and a nice blue t-shirt, the lads fall asleep on the couches. I quietly head out the door and hop into one of the two cars Simon rented for us, nervous but super excited for my date.

~~~~~

author's note...

Awww Hazza's got a date! Should be in the next chapter. Anyways, what do you think so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 11 13
What if Harry and Louis met before X Factor? Well this is my take on it. Harry moves to Doncaster after he is bullied badly in Homes Chapel and on hi...
14.3K 557 64
The world finds odd ways to put people together. For them, it was PR. ~ She walked along the shore, the humid air, feeling much colder next to the b...
7.7K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...