I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.💞
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

8 - Challenging risk.

11.4K 656 145
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Jk was stunned by the mention of Cinderella. What if she really is park jimin's secret girlfriend!? What will he gonna said to his grandpa? There is no meaning of this challenge if she is already taken. Why he can't think about this possibility before?

"Hey, are you still there guk? Here I'm crying my heart out, and you silently listening to me? I lost my friend too! God! I'm feeling alone." Min Yoongi said dramatically from the other side.

"Oh! please, stop being a drama queen. You are drunk, that's why rambling like this."

"Hey, I'm not drunk. Hell, I'm not even touched any alcohol today! I have a grand tournament tomorrow. So, I can't dare to drink even if I need it desperately right now."

"Then what are you doing at the bar you idiot? You are a sucker when it comes to your beloved Jimmy!" Jk rolled his eyes at his friend's overreacting drama.

"You said that because you still have to fall for someone so hard in your life dude! If you had, you will know, how it feels when someone trying to snatch the only thing, that you love so dearly? I curse you that you also fall for someone, and feel vulnerable and helpless just like me. Then you can understand my pain."

Jk feels like something piercing through his heart! No, he can't be in love. Love is unnecessary. It makes people go crazy over nothing. He can't be vulnerable to anyone. Love doesn't exist for him.

"You bloody bastard! How could you curse me like this? You know what I felt for love then also you want me to be as pathetic as you!?" Jk shouted.

Just as he is about to speak more, the call is disconnected. Jk is fuming with frustration.

That bloody bitch! Never failed to boil his blood.

But, he is his only true friend also companion in his every revolutionary action. And right now, he needs his help too.

He sighed.

When he reached the bar, he saw Yoongi set on a stool near the bar counter. He drinks something from a glass in his hand, and looks like an injured warrior! who came back after a fight and lost his last battle..lol!

Jk came near him and seat on another stool. Yoongi didn't even notice him!!

"You told me, you are not going to drink today. Then what's this?"

Yoongi starlet by jk's sudden question. He turned to his side and stare at him.

"What?"

"Oh! Guk, you came?' Yoongi drops his glass and throws himself on jk.

Jk is feeling embarrassed by yoongi's melodrama! He cursed his stars for this worst day of his life.

"Just stop your PDA, yoong! I'm not your Jimin for fuck sake!"

"Don't say his name. I don't want to even talk about him. We broke up."

"What? Are you crazy?" Jk shouted..but when everyone looked at them...he clutched his jaw to calm him down.

"Come with me, we need to talk." He held his hand, and drag him to the special room for elite members.

Once, they both reached the room. He set Yoongi on a sofa and seat on the opposite side of it.

"Now, tell me what happened exactly between you and Jimin?"

Yoongi remains silent for a while and then told him about the morning incident. How he finds out every newspaper and magazine full of the story of park jimin's secret girlfriend. He was furious and call jimin to ask about it. But, Jimin didn't give him any proper excuse for those rumours. He backfires that matter on him as to how could he think about him like that!?

"You know, guk, he even not deny that this girl is not his girlfriend!"

"He must be angry that you don't trust him. Maybe, that's why he didn't give you an answer. You make him upset mate. Obviously, this would be happening!" Jk shakes his head in disappointment.

"Yeh! that's why he didn't come to our date, ditch me like this, and went to some God knows place to hide from me, Right?"

"Which place? Where had he gone? You stupid jerk even not care to ask?"

"I don't care if he doesn't care about me either. He can go to Deagu or whatever the hell he wants to go. I really don't care."

"The problem is that you care dude! You care for him more than anything else. Believe in your love yoong. Jimin is a keeper, and you know that, right?"

"Yeh! Maybe I'm too whipped for him. That's why he takes me for granted."

"Call him, and talk to him. All will be good, ok?"

"I will, but what about you? You told me that your old man makes your life hell! I mean how? What did he do this time? Another time bomb?" Yoongi looks curious to know.

Jk explains to him everything but he hides the fact that the girl his grandpa chooses for him is the same, who created chaos in his love life. He can't tell him. If yoongi knew, he definitely gonna told Jimin, and he never knew about the fact behind that mysterious girl.

He also remembers, his grandpa put a condition too, that he can't take help from his friends.

Yoongi offers him money for his monthly use. But, he rejects the idea. He has to prove to his grandpa that he is a JEON, and deserves to carry the legacy.

He only needs to find out about Jimin. Only, he can tell him about that girl.

But Jimin is right now in .. where? Ohhh...remember. Deagu.

He has to go Deagu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung enjoyed the scenery on the way to his village. He feels like he finally can breathe. His soul suffocated in that town life because he is still a villager by heart.

Whenever some beautiful view of nature comes into his sight. He stops the car and takes out his camera to capture the beauty of nature.

And when he saw his village coming near and near to him....he feels like he came back to his home...

This is his home, his identity, his family, and the only place where he can get peace.

He closes his eyes and feels the smoothness of the wind. He smells the unique fragrance of the soil. He takes out his glasses and watches the greenery of the surrounding. He thanks God to bless him with this life. (He literally has nothing for himself and yet thankful to God and some of us have everything in our life, but still not satisfied and complain all the time!)

When he reached his home. His Hyung and his family were already there to welcome him.

His cousin brother jhope and his wife Jenny with their two kids (Minsu a boy and Kiya a girl) are eagerly waiting for him. When they saw him coming out of the car. the kids ran to his beloved uncle and literally jumped on him while shouting and cheering.

Taehyung is rolling on the ground with two little devils crushing his body.

The atmosphere is filled with laughter and giggles.

Finally when he was able to catch both in his arms. He carries on both and kisses their cheeks. He really missed them.

"Minsu, Kiya, let your uncle breathe at least! He must be tired." Jhope fake scolding the children.

"No, Hyung. I'm actually feeling better just by watching them. I miss you both. And guess what? Uncle brings lots of toys for both of you."

Both the kids screamed in excitement.

"But, you have to give me a proper kiss first. Then only I can give you that." Taehyung pouting like a child.

Both the child gives so many smooches to their favourite uncle.

"You spoiled them a lot tae. They will be turning into a brat. Why are you always bought so many toys and clothes for them every time? You never buy anything fancy for yourself. This is not good tae." Jenny is a very kind-hearted lady who always takes care of taehyung like her own son. She always makes the food that tae likes the most. She even took care of his house, when he was busy in Seoul.

Jhope comes forward and hugs his brother so affectionately. He kisses his temple.

"I also agree with Jenny. You never take care of yourself. Look how weak your body looks! Did you not take your meals on time? I should ask seokjin or jimin for that." Jhope sounds so worried.

"Oh! Come on, hyung. Every time you said the same line, whenever I return from the city. I'm not a baby anymore. Don't worry I am alright."

Jenny also comes and hugs his son like a brother. She also said the same.

"Don't worry, hyeongsu. I'm all right and I will spoil my nephew and niece as much as I want to. Have I ever stopped you and Hyung to be overprotective and extremely worried for me or even treating me like a kid!? "

"Because you always be a kid for us, Our tae bear." his uncle stepped out of the house slowly. He can't walk steadily because he is suffering from arthritis.

Taehyung came to his side and carefully hugged his uncle.

"How are you uncle? Did that medicine help you in pain, which I sand you from City? Next time I will take you with me to visit the best doctor in Seoul."

"Oh! You kid never stopped worrying about me. I'm alright son and after seeing you I'm as ready as a horse."

"A horse?! Seriously appa?" Jhope teased his father.

"Yes, you wanna race with me?"

"No, no, I accept the defeat" Jhope chuckles at his father's childishness.

Both the children held their uncle's hands and pull him inside the house.

"Uncle, please let us see the toys first. We already give you so many kisses! And you are busy talking with everyone? That's not fair. " Taehyung loves when kids nagging him like this. It warms his heart that...he is not alone...someone waiting for him. There is a place which he can call his home.

A little he knows, it's not his real home. Everything in his life gonna be changed. Because the person who will be turning his life ups and downs...coming to his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud knock on the door of the apartment woke up jk. He came to his penthouse late in the night after dropping yoongi at his condo.

He is almost forgotten that from today's onwards he has to live like a normal common person. All the luxury and facilities, which he is habitual for his life...now scratching away from him.

He feels terrified. But, he needs to be strong and prove himself to his family.

He maintains his composer back and opens the door.

It's namjoon and two other guys standing at his door.

He opens the door more and all of them came inside.

"Sorry to bother you jk but I don't have a choice. Our grandpa forced me to come here, and check all by myself that are you really be ready to start your new life as a commoner!?"

Jk sighed. He expects something like this...

"Of course, I'm ready, jooni. Just gave me time to ready myself."

"You can take your time jk. Meanwhile, I will pack your luggage. I'm sure you didn't do it yet."

"No, I will pack it by myself. Remember I can't take help from anyone? It just gave me little time. I will do it all by myself. Don't worry." He tries to sound confident but shakes inside.

He did his morning things and prepare in casual simple wear. He packed his travel bag with a few clothes and basic necessities. He refrains to bring any fancy or luxury items with him. Finally, he takes his mobile and laptop with chargers and came to the living room.

When namjoon saw the bag on his shoulder and a laptop bag in his hand, he shook his head in displeasure.

"I am sorry, jk, but you can't take your mobile and laptop with you. Your grandpa is very cruel and I mean it. He told me to give you this simple mobile instead of your expensive one. So, take this danm phone and give me your phone instead."

Jk stood rooted in his place. This is the height of his misery. His grandpa actually testing his patience.

But, he has to give it up anyways. He also gave his wallet to namjoon without even asking. Namjoon watching him with so much pride.

Namjoon take his wallet and gave him a pouch. In which some money provide to him for use. But it was as small as his confidence right now.

He is not the famous jeon jungkook now.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just imagine. A boy, who never live without luxury, servants, and limelight... suddenly forced to live without any! What will he do? Will he be able to survive or accept his defeat?

You will know it. Just stay with the story and comment and vote for it.
Borahea 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
707K 40.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
189K 13.3K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...