A Summer to Remember- A Bunk'...

By SuNdOwNN

When Lauren Walker comes to camp Kikiwalka, she is just looking for a way to make new friends and meet new pe... More

A/N
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
Thank you
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
Wow.....
OMG I LOVE U GUYS
Thx again
new story

new ending

1.2K 7 5
By SuNdOwNN

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE
i'm gonna get right to the point so I don't waste your time.
A lot of people including me were unhappy with the abrupt ending of this book. The truth is I was going to write a sequel, but never got enough inspiration. I'm no longer a big part of the bunkd fandom but since this story got so much attention, I felt it deserved a little bit more of a proper ending, so I rewrote part of chapter 17 to have it as the ending. I would really appreciate it if you all checked it out (there's something in it that a lot of you have been waiting for ;) ) let me know what you think in the chapter 17 comment section or here and i hope you love it!!

p.s- thanks for all the love on this story. kinda confused bc i wrote it when i was like 12 and it was my first ever fan fiction and it's my most popular to this day. i think about it almost every day. ily all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 194 22
Emma, Ravi, Zuri, and Skylar Ross leave their New York penthouse for Camp Kikiwaka, the rustic summer camp in Maine where their parents met as teenag...
8.1K 205 29
in which a girl goes to summer camp, and gets caught in a lie that could ruin her life
49.8K 625 20
PICKIN' UP THE PIECE AND HOPING BUT HOW DO YOU GIFS SOMETHING THAT STARTED OFF BROKEN AND YOU SHOT ME DOWN LIKE A BULEYE THREW MY HEART AND I HIT THE...
112K 1.7K 30
Highest Rankings: 05/11/19- #1 out of 14 gruri 05/11/19- #1 out of 53 xemma 06/11/19- #4 out of 215 bunk'd 06/11/19- #70 out of 7.6k crushes MOST REA...