~sixteen~

Lou
——————
Lauren and Zuri came out of Woodchuck with Laur's light pink bag. They came running back and Zuri had tears in her eyes.
   Laur looked at Zuri and Griff with a smile. They smiled back. My mom took Lauren's bag and gave it to my dad to put it in the car. "Well, I'll let you go with your friends before we leave," she said smiling. Lauren nodded and started walking to Woodchuck. Zuri and Griff followed.

     Griff
———————
Lauren started running to Woodchuck. Her long wavy hair bounced behind her. She pushed open the door and sat on her bed. She patted her hand down next to her motioning me to sit. Zuri sat on her bed across from Laur.
     "What do you guys wanna do?" She asked.
"I don't care," I said.
"Emma's leading an arts and crafts thing," Zuri pointed out. "We can go hang there and make fun of how bad Emma is." Lauren smiled and nodded.
      We started walking to the mess hall where arts and crafts was taking place. Emma was teaching campers how to make dream catchers. Her hands were covered in glue and feathers.
"Hey Em!" Zuri exclaimed waving.
"Zuri!" Emma hissed. "I'm trying to act professional!"
"A professional what?" Zuri asked. Feather plucker?" Lauren and I chuckled. Emma scowled.
"As I was saying, now attach the sticky thing to the.... feather string," Emma said.
"Real professional Em!" Laur exclaimed.

Lauren
——————
I sat laughing with Zuri and Griff. These are the days at camp Id always remember.... these were the days I'd miss