AND AGAIN | ✓

By Ssavagequeen

𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely... More

-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
AGAIN AND AGAIN -closing-
New Short Story

-78-

5.7K 341 87
By Ssavagequeen

^^Lounge Areas outside their Mansion

-Omniscient-

"Bae, ima be right back," Andre said to Ja'Niya.

It was 7PM which means it was inching toward bedtime.

"Where's you goin? I need you to send me the money for the car..." Ja'Niya replied to him.

"Not right now, baby. I needa go do something real quick."

"Well it can't be more important than spending money with ya girl."

"Niya, just don't wait up on me tonight. I'm prolly finna come back late."

"You not finna go cheat are you?"

He scoffed. "No, you know me betta dan dah."

"Well can I get a kiss before you go?"

"You can have all the kisses you want."

Ja'Niya walked over to her man and gave him a slight peck before he headed out.

When Dre arrived to where he was itching to go, he got down to business.

"Does Zavon know you out here?" Andre asked.

"Out here in Atlanta? Hell no and I'm pretty sure he don't give a fuck."

"Aight so watchu tryna sell me...?"

"Depends on how you want the job done."

"Aight but what do you have?"

"Glocks. Lots and lots of glocks and a couple of .38s," Mr. Ortiz said. "Glock 17, 19 and 43...choose son."

"Uh...Lemme check out the 43 real quick."

Andre was buying an illegal firearm from Ta'bias Ortiz, Zavon's Father and he was planning on using it very soon.

-Zay-

"Jae, you ok?"

She nods.

"I need you to tell me what happened. Why was Barakisha gonna kill herself?"

She looks up at me. "She's in love witchu."

I scrunched my face up. "What?"

"Zay, she's in love with you. She said you were the only reason why she was still living and so when she found out dat you and I were together she felt like she lost you," Jaelyn explained.

"And...thas worth takin her own life?!"

"She got cancer..."

"Since when?!" I took a seat next to her.

"She said recently," she shrugged.

"Damn, and nobody knows?"

"No, I'm the only person she told and now I'm tellin you, only cause I think it's why she really wanted to kill herself."

"So first you think she wanted to kill herself because of me and now itz because she got cancer...? Pick one cause you not makin no sense."

She sighed. "Can you get me a small coffee?"

"Aight, watchu want in it?"

"Milk and 11 packets of sugar."

I got up and headed into the kitchen I just came out of. We was at the hospital where we checked Barakisha in, mom was at the crib sleepin, said she had enough of the crazy shit.

We ain't goin home till Kisha wakes up and gimme a solid reason for her suicide attempt. Her ass been sleeping ever since they bandaged her wrists which was 6 hours ago.

I'd lowkey rather be at home right now but here I am. And if Barakisha really tried to kill herself because she "loves" me, ima be extremely disappointed cause that's when ima realize that I wasted 7 hours here worried about someone who didn't even have a valid reason for attempting suicide.

I sighed as I walked back wit Jaelyn's coffee in my hand. Her ass was crying all over the place when I saw her. She had the right to cry cause homegirl was dead aboutta end her own life in front of her. So I'm guessing it was that mixed with pregnancy hormones cause Ian never seen my girl cry lih dat befoe.

"Here," I handed it to her. "Don't drink too much."

"It's a small coffee..."

"And you pregnant..."

"And? I can still have coffee."

"Yeah but I'm tellin not to drink too much."

She ain't respond, she just took a sip and minded her own business.

When Barakisha woke up a couple minutes later, we went in and stood by her bed

"So, you just tried to end your life for fun then?" I asked, shrugging.

No answer, she was staring off into space.

"Kisha, just answer the question. I just wanna know why..."

She wasn't tellin us nothin ever since we came in.

"Zay, you can go home now. I'm fine," she finally says something.

"No, I wanna know. You got cancer?"

Her eyes moved to Jaelyn. "You had no right to tell him my personal busines-"

"She needed to tell me. Why don't you want anyone to know?"

I tear streamed down her face. "Cause it's no one's business but mine."

"Bro, we is family."

"Don't say that."

"...why?"

"Can you guys please just leave me alone? I'm sorry I caused y'all to worry, but I'm obviously fine now so..."

"Fine, Ian wasting no more time on you today. You're choosing to send us away when we juss tryna help yo ass," I was starting to get mad. "We not finna kiss yo ass."

"Zay, calm down," Jae said to me but I chose to ignore her.

"I'll wait outside for you if you not done here," I said blankly before leaving the room.

—2 Hours Later—

-Jae-

"You ain't have to turn your back on her," I told Zay.

"I ain't turn my back on her, she was the one that told us to leave," he replies.

"Yeah, but-"

"Jae, lets leave the whole situation alone. It's late and I'm tired so ima call it a day..."

He started to unbuckle his belt.

"She's ya family," I said.

"What did I just say?"

"I don't care watchu just said, what if when she goes back home to Florida she really kills herself?"

"She said she don't want no typa help so what can I do? And why do yo ass care so much?" He asked in a high pitched voice, taking his shirt off.

"No, the question is why do I care about this more than you do?"

"Jaelyn, you was there when she said she was fine."

"Ok, that doesn't mean she actually is."

"You know what, whatever Jae. I'm goin to bed," he says, fixing the bed. "Ion know why you wanna argue over somethin like this."

I scoffed before leaving him alone in the bedroom. I headed straight to one of the extra bathrooms downstairs and took a shower.

-Omniscient-

Jaelyn went back to their room after she was done showering to find Zavon laying down with his phone in his face.

She was only in her short rose gold silk robe.

"I thought you said you was goin to bed," she said to him while she closed the door.

He ain't answer.

"So you gonna ignore me now?"

Still no answer.

Jae went and slowly climbed on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Get off of me," Zay says to her in a calm tone.

"No."

He sighs. "Jae, let go."

"No."

She reached down to his Calvin Klein boxer briefs and began taking his manhood out.

"Jae, What is you doin?"

She ignored him and continued to do what she was doing. She positioned herself correctly on top of him before she proceeded to sink down on his full 9 inches.

She let out a slight moan before she began to slowly move up and down on him.

Her moans came out uncontrollably as she felt the pleasure.

Zay couldn't get a word out as she sped up her pace. He wanted to flip them around so badly so he could take charge but he fought the urge and sat still while his girl pleasured him in all the right ways.

Jaelyn continued at the pace she was going for a few more minutes before she felt herself nearing her climax.

And then soon enough she reaches it, causing her legs to shake violently. Panting, she started to get up off of him but he stopped her.

"Ian buss yet," he says.

"So...?"

"Finish watchu started."

"Zay-"

"Come," he gently pulled her back and flipped them so he was now on top.

\End of Chapter/

-Here y'all go...the smut was short and so was this chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.3K 16
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮..." 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙧�...
32.5K 2.5K 5
I'm in need of love, so let's dip up outta heree
47.8K 1K 30
In which Devale and Crystal fall in love.
27.3K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.