Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

By YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... More

The Cook Off
The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho
Psycho II
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
I Love You.
Darkest before the Dawn
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
Simple Times
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

A Wedding So Perfect

418 10 8
By YeetusLys

This is it.

Y/n thought. She was pacing outside the doors that would lead her to her future.

"Hey. You ok?" Brodey asked. Since their Dad was a grade-A jackass, Y/n asked Brodey to hand her off.

"Yeah. I think..." she mumbled.

"You'll be ok. I promise." The music started. Indicating it was time. She peered around the corner and saw her bridal party start their walk down. They heard the door close and walked behind it.

"Catch me if I fall." Y/n whispered as the music shifted.

"Always little sis. Always." He whispered back holding up his arm for her to take. She took it and took a deep breath as the doors opened. Revealing rows of friends and family. But most importantly, Lannan. He looked as if he could cry at any given moment. But so did Y/n. Everybody stood up and smiled back at
Y/n. Brodey guided her down the dark green carpet and handed her off to Lannan. They shook hands and Brodey took his seat in the front row next to their Mum.

Y/n and Lannan looked at the celebrant as it started. Their future.

——————

"Lannan, you may say your vows." Lannan took a deep breath and smiled.

"Y/n," he took her hands. "You told me once 'love is the scariest emotion.' But you have to admit you were wrong. It's the happiest emotion.  You are my rock, my inspiration and my light. You know me like nobody else and you are the person I love most. How you cease to amaze me every day, I still have no clue. Since I'm not the greatest at speeches, I prepared a song to show you how much I love you. I'm sure you're going to get the same idea I did when searching for this."

Lannan smiled nervously while Y/n stood there confused. In a matter of seconds 'Somewhere Only We Know' by Keane started playing throughout the building.

'I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go?
So why don't we go?

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know?'

Y/n was crying. She knew exactly what he meant. She was sure people were going to ask but the both of them swore to never tell a soul.

"I'm probably, damn what's the word?" Lannan asked her.

"Flat?" She laughed.

"Yeah, or pitchy." He mimicked her. Once everybody calmed down from the surprise of Lannan and his flat voice it was Y/n's turn.

"Lannan, we've been through hell and back together. But I don't regret any of it because it's led us to this day. I love you so much and I will be right next to you forever. Whether you like it or not because you're stuck with me now. I remember our first real moment together. It was after the cook off and I had made a second pie just for us." Y/n turned to face Lufu. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." Everybody laughed as Lufu pretended to cry.

"Anyways, it was in that moment of us basically throwing whipped cream at each other was when I felt like I had never been happier. I love you with all I have and more. I know this is only the start of something, but it has already felt like an eternity and I'm not mad about it because it's been amazing so far. I'm here to see just how much more amazing it's going to get. Thank you for always being there for me and I'm going to return that for forever now. I love you."

——————

"I, Lannan (whatever his middle name is) Eacott, take you Y/n m/n l/n, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part." He slid the ring on her finger and smiled like never before.

"I, Y/n M/n L/n, take you Lannan (yk) Eacott, to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part." Y/n did the same and slid on the ring.

"By the power invested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Lannan grabbed Y/n by her waist and kissed his forever bride. Y/n was at first surprised but she loved every minute of it. As they pulled away they laughed. It was offical.

——————

"Thanks again Tannar for offering to do our pictures." Y/n smiled. The three of them just got done with a few pictures in front of the trees before the reception.

"It's the least I can do."

"Mind if I steal my wife Tan?"

"Oh go for it. I need some alcohol in me now." They all laughed as Tannar headed towards the music.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked him as he pulled her towards the sound of waves.

"Just thought we're going to need a breather before it all really goes down."

"I'm hoping you mean before Elliot and Brodey both drink 5 shots each."

"I'm glad we're on the same page." He laughed softly. "Even thought it's our family and friends I know how much you hate crowds."

"I dealt with Pax, this should be a walk in the park."

"I'm not doubting you one bit my love, but we never know." They reached the edge of the boardwalk and saw the waves crashing on the small beach below them.

"Don't worry, I know what you mean." She rested her head on his shoulder as he held her hand. "It feels the same doesn't it?"

"Yeah just a little bit. But now I get to call you my wife."

"I fall in love with you over and over each day."

"Same here my love, Same here." They both shared a comfortable silence for a few more minutes before going back to enjoy their party. They walked back hand in hand and full of love.

—————

"Elliot's scaring me." Y/n laughed to Brodey as Elliot was taking advantage of the dance floor. Lannan was talking to his brothers while Y/n needed a breather. She stirred her soup smiling.

"I've never seen you so happy. It's weird to me."

"Well it's my wedding isn't it?" They both laughed. Y/n saw Lannan waving her over, she excused herself from the table and met up with him. "Hey." She smiled at the three boys.

"You look stunning Y/n." Jarrad laughed. "Lucky man Lannan!"

"Heh yeah... I am aren't I?" He wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Don't get all soft on me now." She laughed. The four of them talked for a bit until dinner was served.

—————

Music was blaring now as many of the older people had left the reception by now. Everybody was vibing on the dance floor, it was a huge crowd of sweaty young adults. But since it was a crowd of many gamers it soon got competitive.

"Oh god." Y/n laughed as the crowd expanded into a circle for many dance offs. They pushed Y/n and Lannan in it first for a 'First Dance Off' sorta thing. Instead of dancing against each other the two of them pissed everybody off by dancing with each other.

Soon enough the party came to a close, everybody drew closer to sleep. They all started to drift home. Lannan and Y/n were still slow dancing to no music. They wanted to burn this memory in their minds.

"We have to go guys, despite the fact you two look so cute." Tannar laughed.

"Yeah yeah, we're coming..." Lannan mumbled. But soon enough the pulled away and followed Tannar out to her car.

"Since I seem to be the soberest person here I'm driving." Y/n laughed.

"Noooo, you're in your dress. Don't worry, I haven't drunk much we'll be fine." Lannan argued.

"Ok fine." She smiled as they all got in the car.

——————

"I hope you had the best day my love."

"Are you kidding? That was the greatest day of my life." The two of them were in their bed. Just staring up at the dark roof, hearing the ocean waves crash in the distance.

"Yeah.. same for sure. Are you sure with not having a honeymoon?"

"I am Lan, I feel like I've done tonight travelling the past 2 years to last me another 5."

"Ok, just checking. We should probably sleep, it's 3 in the morning."

"Yeah, ok then. Night, I love you."

"And I love you my love." The two of them drifted into a peaceful slumber. Happy as can be.

We married boisssssss!!

5 more chapters 🥺🥺

Hope y'all enjoyed Mr Eacott singing, I wasn't down to write vows at that point so eh. We get one of the greatest songs made and covered.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH FOR MY LOVELY LGBTQ+ FANS!!!
Just remember you guys are always welcome in my books! No judgement whatsoever here!

I hope you all are staying safe at the moment. Especially to my American readers, from the bottom of my Aussie heart I hope everything gets resolved for you guys soon and justice can be served for the people of colour.

#BlackLivesMatter

(I sincerely apologise if I overstepped in my paragraph above. But I feel like I needed to use my platform and say something.)

Be a Bean
Only a Bean
But also a Creme Egg
Lys xx

Word Count: 1861 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 132 22
This is a sequel of Storm. A lot of people wanted it so I'm making it at the same time as Love Hurts. Here you go! There is death in this story!
53.3K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...
149K 2.3K 64
#1 in Lannan -COMPLETED- You decided that you needed a change of scenery. Your internet best friend lives in Australia and offered to let you stay. H...
221 2 7
** Trigger Warning ** • Disclaimer: All messages & names have been changed & adapted. This is a novel based on creating awareness for bullying and m...