Anxceit - A toxic love story

De FreakyEnby

I love Janus. He loves me. Of course he does. This is normal. This is normal... The pain and suffering... Is... Mai multe

The Light Sides
Roman and Virgil
Virgil and Janus
Nothing's wrong!
D-Don't
The Light Sides | 2
Roman and Virgil | 2
Janus in my head
Thank you! (Authors note)
It's over J.
Roman and Virgil | 3
Dad Mode
I missed you
Janus and Virgil | 2
Just leave us alone.
He's changed.
Remus and Janus

Janus in my skin

499 24 0
De FreakyEnby

Warning: Scars/cuts, possessiveness 

Virgil POV

I wake up feeling shooting pains in my arm, and with no Janus next to me. My arm feels... Wet. Like there's a thick liquid on it. And I smell- Oh shit. I look down at my arm to see it covered in blood, as well as my shirt soaked in it. When I look at the cuts properly I gasp. They spell out "Janus". This is too far J. He walks in from the bathroom. "Morning babe!"
"Janus what the hell?!" I shout showing him my arm.
He's hiding something behind his back. "Oh sorry baby, I didn't want to hurt you, but I just had to show people that you're mine! And I love you so much!"
"Did you do this while I was sleeping?"
"Yeah, I had to, I knew you'd object if you were awake, but it's for the best! Now Roman will know not to steal whats mine!"
"Janus I told you, there's nothing going on!"
"Oh innocent Virgil..." He chuckles darkly, "That's what you think, but I know Roman likes you. Now he'll know that were dating and won't give it a second thought."
Wait really? Roman likes me? I... Guess this is for the best then. I don't have to reject Roman, but at least he'll know. 
I nod and get up, going to the bathroom, but he pulls me into a hug quickly. It feels so nice to be in Janus' arms again, but it hurts too. 
"J-Janus, I'm bleeding on you."
"I don't care." He hugs me tighter.
The hug is really starting to hurt now, and I need to clean myself up. I get myself out of the hug and go to the bathroom, cleaning away the blood and cursing under my breath, it stung so bad. When I come back out Janus hugs me again. I think about things, wanting a way to get out.
"Oh Janus, sorry, Thomas is summoning me. I'll be back soon okay?" I gently push him away and pick up my hoodie.
"Aw okay, but babe wait, could you not wear your hoodie today? Just so he can see."
I sigh. I put the hoodie down. "Okay, I'll see you later alright?"
"Bye babyyy!"
I smile weakly and teleport out of his room.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

109K 2.2K 70
heyyyy, this book has many unfinished one shots in it, there are almost no part twos, so read with caution. Ahem, enjoy this bad description. So, th...
1.3K 41 24
Virgil is the source of Thomas's anxiety so that means he was treated differently. Patton and Logan didn't mind his presence as long as he doesn't hu...
130K 5.8K 14
The cover is the description. If you can't read it, I'll put it in the chapter picture ~~~ Coffee Shop AU that turned into having Logicality in it as...
20.1K 1.5K 200
My second prinxiety one-shot book. If you haven't checked out my first book, you should! Also... Hi to everyone from my first book! As well as my o...