3 Ways Around - NoRenMin || N...

By RaMi1601

Love comes in many ways . Often as butterflies tickling stomach Or ripping ones heart out Maybe like the da... More

Intro
Prologue
Mr Huang
Mr Lee
Encounters
~ Beautiful Injunie ~
Like a Kdrama
Mr Na
Parents Teacher day
Babies Day Out
Let's Fight Together
Stary Nights to Secrets
Important Part of Life
Babysitting the Angels
Family bond
Secrets - L. J.
Pearls
Dad Squad
Cross Fams
Secrets - H.R.
🍉You are my Sunshine , I'm your Love🌻
Far Away
Silly Stupid hormones
Confused NRM
What's wrong is going on ?
Two Prince and the other Prince
Missing Puzzle Piece
I love you Two
Will you be ours ?
Step by Step - L.J.
Step by Step N.J.
Step by step - H.R.
The one we need
New Home &
The Responsibilities
Father of the Year
Their extra
Wedding Hours
The End

We Young

2.9K 142 235
By RaMi1601

" His name was Seo Youngho and gosh everyone had eyes on him. He was so handsome and manly .
I never ever told him about my crush ... But Nuz knew. So she always teased me for this. "

" So your first crush was a guy ?"
Asked the oldest.

" Yeah... I wasn't even sure of my sexuality. It was just a crush though. You know the celebrity type ?
He came from America and his English was phenomenal..
He was too tall and broad . Girls were whipped for him .. Even boys too...
I was actually an admirer ..
But before I could even tell him , he left Korea to pursue his career and went back to America.. "

" Ohoo never could have guessed Na Jaemin had unrequited love ... It's hilarious "

Now that an insult was heard , the two male Jaemin and Renjun who were happily chopping vegetables together inside the youngers house , looked at each other with annoyence.

Because Jeno had to ruin the walk through memory lane moment for them . He was shopping some spices and drinks that they needed for the house party and connected with them through phone. So that he won't miss out the fun.
Now he ruined the fun.

" Oh come on.. why so silent ?' Tell me more "
Jeno whined.

" I'm this close to cut the call I swear to God Jeno.."
Renjun threatened.

" Okay okay I'm sorry. Please continue "
Jeno chuckled.

Jaemin rolled his eyes not wanting to tell anything more.

" Come on Jaem... Please.."
Renjun pouted and Jaemin was weak for this anyway. So he started again.

" The teasing of Nuz wouldn't stop. I always thought she was my childhood best friend. But I realized how much important she was when her grandmother died and they went to their village for like a month. We couldn't talk at all and I missed her so much.
My other best friend Sanha was the one to discover my feelings as I was so dumb..."

" You are still dumb"
Jeno butted in.

" Lee Jeno... I'll kill you .."
Renjun scolded and Jaemin laughed.

" Anyway... So yeah.. he just had to be a Satan and ask Nuz out when she came back.
Nuz being Nuz just laughed and made it as a joke but Sanha wasn't anywhere near stopping.
That time I knew , I need to make a move.
So I kissed her inside the school cafeteria infront of hundreds of students.
And guess what happened next ?"

Jaemin kept giggling..

" She hugged you "

" She slapped you "

Renjun and Jeno said in collision.

Forrowing his eyebrows , Jaemin sighed.

" As much as I don't want to but I have to say yes to Jeno ... Because she slapped me for stealing her first kiss..
Then she stopped talking to me and I had to apologise to her parents. Doyoung hyung almost killed me but they yet loved me.
We were like childhood sweethearts. It took me a lot of time to convince her that I wasn't joking around just because Sanha approached to her. And finally she accepted me by slapping me publicly before kissing me ...
And God it was like magic.. and perfect. She was the only person I ever loved and kissed and she ....."
Jaemin stopped ... His voice was cracking. Eyes sweating....

" Jaemin..... It's okay.... She is in better place now .. "
Renjun rubbed his back.

Jeno was silent on the phone. Actually he was just thinking how to lightened the mood.

He knows how first love works. Though he couldn't get his one but the feeling wasn't different anyway.

" Hey why do we need Extra virgin olive oil ?
I mean I get it Virgins are kinda cool but why it virgin though ?"

And here was Lee Jeno to ruin the whole damn heart warming moment..

" It's because I need extra virgin olive oil to make pasta you fool "
Renjun snorted.

" Uhhuu a virgin oil for a virgin beauty "

Jaemin start coughing and Renjun was fuming..

" Injunie... Cool down please.."

" Did you fucking insulted me you stupid Jenhoe ?"

" No no... I'm not insulting you baby... Virgin or non Virgin it doesn't matter at all ... It's everyones personal choice. I respect them all okay.. geez..."
Jeno tried to convince .

" Jeno you sure inside a decent store buying things not gaining others attention ?"
Jaemin asked ...

" Well where ever I go , I gain attention anyway..."
Jeno replied.

" If you won't get your ass back here within 20 minutes , you are cancelled."
Renjun glared .

" Hey that's my party too... You can't do that beautiful.."

" Don't know don't care "
Renjun said that and cut the call.

Jaemin just kept laughing at the two olders fighting like that.

It was their party.
Jaemin and Jenos .

Jaemins game got second place in the competition though everyone said he deserved to be number 1 but the authority put him down because he was Asian.
Honestly Jaemin was happy with the situation anyway. Because his family and cherished ones were happy.

On the other hand , Jeno and Mark finally got the hold of Lee Tech .
Jeno was so thankful to Renjun and Jaemin for helping him because his pride ass would never ask anyone to help him.
And the one person he asked for help just smiled at him angelically and left.
If it wasn't for Marks father , Hyunjin and the Jeju branch who was asked helped by Renjun , Jenos staff who helped him because Jaemin requested and his new shareholders , Jeno could have lost everything.

It was an intense brain far but they win at last but not without losing anything.

Jenos father disowned him publicly.
From family and business.
He also disowned Minhyuck .

That was harsh for Jeno. He saw this coming but still it wasn't something Jeno could easily accept. His mother was contacting him but sneakily . But it was bad .

So Renjun suggested to have a party and drive their mood to another dimension.

Now they were doing this.

Jasmine was living with her paternal grandparents so Jaemin was relaxed and Jeno left Minhyuck with his uncles.

They'll arrive at the party with few of Jaemins friends , his family members , Few office staff and Jenos family means his brother, brother in law and son.

Renjun had a call from his parents. His sweet parents calls him like 4 times a day.

Jaemin was decorating the house so he didn't notice that Renjun was on phone.

" Injunie please can you turn the aircooler low. I'm sweating "
And that's all was needed for the Huang parents to change the voice call to video call because they heard another voice. They were always aware of their sons sexuality and never really bothered as long as he is happy. But sadly their precious sons love life was a mess.

That until Chenle told them about the two hot shots he got in Korea and they saw a light.
Two lights to be exact.

" Maa , baa please.. I'll show you who is with me . But please don't embarrass me please"
Renjun begged in Chinese to his parents.

Good thing his parents didn't know Korean and Jaemin didn't know Chinese.

But as soon as Renjun turn his phone to Jaemin , his parents screamed out..

" Jaemin shii..."

" Huh...what ?"
Renjuns eyes got wider.

How did they know Korean ?

How did they recognized Jaemin ?

Zhong Chenle !!!!!

And Jaemin being the sweetheart of mother earth tilted his head with his warm smile and sparkling eyes..

" Yes.... Oh... Hello.. hello Mr and Mrs Huang..."
He spoke in English and bowed his head still smiling brightly.

He was meeting his crush Renjuns parents after all..

" Ahh... See he is so charming and polite.
Look at his smile...
Chenle was right...
He is such a sweetheart..
He is so humble...
He has a son right ?
No no.. he has a daughter..
The other guy has a son..
Wow Renjun darling... "
The old couple were talking to each other and praising Jaemin but he had no clue.

" Injunie .. what are they saying ?"
Jaemin asked with curiosity .

Renjun gritted his teeth and smiled nervously..
" You don't wanna know.."

Just then they heard the door bell and Jaemin opened the door.

Jeno put the bags on the floor and he wrapped his arms around Jaemins shoulder and Renjuns waist not knowing that there was Renjuns parents on video call..

" Honeys I'm home ..."
Jeno said cheekily in English and Renjun just shut his eyes close.

" Yaahh... Renjuns parents are on video call.."
Jaemin elbowed Jeno before getting out of his hold.

But Parents Huang saw it all...

" Look he is the other one.. the handsome Jeno... "
Renjuns mom told his dad in Chinese.

" Move.."
Jeno grabbed the phone from Renjun and eye smiled at them.

" Yes I'm the handsome Lee Jeno. Ni Hao Ma "
Jeno spoke in fluent Chinese and Renjuns soul left his body.

" You know Chinese ?".
Asked Jaemin and Jeno nodded before giving his whole attention to the old couple.

" Give me my phone back Jeno please.."
Renjun screamed.

" Nana.. do me a help... Hold the beautiful man right there , pretty face while I'm talking to his parents.."

" You have to tell me what they are saying okay ?"

" Deal "
Jeno thumbs up to Jaemin.

" Noo... Please.."
That's all Renjun could say before he was dragged by Jaemin.

" I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Huang... Let's talk now .. how are you doing ?"
Jeno start talking to Renjuns parents.

While Jaemin was keeping Renjun busy or at least trying to , Jeno was attentively listening to Renjuns parents. He didn't forget to thank Mr Huang for helping him out with business. But the old man said he did this because Renjun asked him to and their son never asked for anything before. That made Jenos heart flattered.

The old couple was really soft and pure . No wonder Renjun was an scary angel ...

" Tell Jaemin he is really charming and you are very handsome . Please take care of our baby "
Mrs Huang requested.

" We will take the best care of him Mrs Huang .. Just trust us "
Jeno eye smiled before hanging up.

" What did they say ?"
Jaemin asked seeing Jeno smiling.

" They told us to take care of their baby "
Jeno pinched Renjuns cheeks.

" Yaahh.... I'm the oldest here "
Renjun shouted.

" Still a baby "
Jaemin put his chin on Renjuns shoulder.
" But they said something about me too .. what was that ?"

" Oh.. they said you look ugly "
Jeno teased the youngest and got a look from the eldest.

" No Jaem... My parents said you are charming "
Renjun answered .

Jeno just laughed and shared a glanced with Jaemin.
It took him no time to realize that there was something Jeno wanted to tell him but Renjun was there so he wasn't telling him.

" Guys just... Sorry from my embarrassing parents.."
Renjun rubbed his nape.

" Don't comment until you meet my ones Injunie"
Jaemin chuckled at the embarrassed older.

While Jeno just faint smiled ,
" At least you two have them . I don't even have them anymore."

He was about to leave the two but Renjun just hugged him from back and Jaemin grabbed his wrist with one hand and face with another.

" It's okay .. you have us .. "
Said Jaemin.

While Jaemin smilingly nodded and rubbed Jenos cheek with his thumb.

And Jeno was standing there like a statue all flustered because gosh... His heart was running faster than The Flash ....

" Okay thank you "
He sprinted out from their sight making them laugh.

" Did he just blushed ?"

" He actually did Jaem..."

If Renjun was embarrassed earlier, it was Jaemins turn to get embarrassed.

His parents were coming .
Good for him , his in laws were out of town otherwise his embarrassment would cross all limits.

When Renjun opened the door , Jasmine hugged him with a smile and the Chinese male kissed her forehead.

Then the girl went running to Jeno..

" Uncle Jenjen.."

Jeno lift her up and smiled ..

And between this , Renjuns face was cupped within Jaemins mothers hand.

" Mom... Let him go please "
Jasmin was literally begging but his mother paid to attention.

" Wow... You are really very beautiful Renjun.. my son always had the best choice. When my grand daughter said you are beautiful , I believed her. But looking at you in person makes my heart so soft... You are very very beautiful omoo omo"
Mrs Na was losing it and Renjun was smiling shyly.

" Mom please... "

Jeno was laughing at Jaemins misery and Renjun being squeezed .
He didn't realize this was coming for him too until Jaemins father had his eyes on him.

" You are Lee Jeno right ?"
Mr Na asked though he knew .

" Yes he is uncle Jenjen "
Jasmine answered to her grandfather.

Jeno bowed ..
" Hello Mr Na... It's nice to meet you finally and thank you for helping me out. Lee Tech won't disappoint you "

Mr Na rubbed Jenos back with a smile ..
" I'll sure you won't disappoint us as well ... "

" Am.."

" Dad not you please.."
Jaemin was at the verge of running away from his own house if it wasn't Yangyang coming and save his ass.

But Mrs Na still brushed Jenos hairs ,
" You look like a prince "

Jeno just smiled proudly with all the compliments he was given the day by Renjun and Jaemins parents.
It was like getting acceptance from lovers parents .

Wait ..
What ?

Jeno shrugged off and turned to Jasmine.
" Hey Barbie "

" Yes uncle Jenjen.."

" Is Daihee coming ?"

Jaemins house was full with their guests.

Mark and Donghyuck with Minhyuck , his parents , Doyoung and his wife with Daihee , Jaemins close friends , Yangyang , Hendery and fee of their coworkers.
Those who were close to them.

The party went well with Minhyuck hiding with his life from Daihees stares , Jasmine being in-between them , Jeno flirting with Renjun and Jaemin infront of Jaemins whole family and Jenos own family , Chatting laughing and celebration.

Renjun looked at the warm environment, laughing happy people. A family kind of feeling he always craved for.

" Mr Huang.. what are you looking at ?"
Minhyuck grabbed his hand and Renjun crotched down.

" I'm just looking at Happy people. Watching happy people makes me happy "

Minhyuck poked Renjuns nose ,
" Watching you happy makes us happy too Mr Huang "

At this rate , Renjun will be way too depended on the kids and their fathers emotionally but he has already accepted that he likes them. Both of them. But he doesn't know what to expect from them because expectation ends happiness and he doesn't want this at all. He wants to cherish every moment with Jeno and Jaemin as long as they are lasting.

" We are taking this two with us . You guys keep partying "
Mark and Donghyuck were the last to leave Jaemins house but they stopped Jeno and Renjun from leaving.

" What are saying ? Why would I stay here ?"

" Not like you haven't did this before"
Donghyuck rolled his eyes on Jeno.

" It's not a bad idea actually"
Renjun exclaimed.

Jaemin was smiling without making any sound.
It's like his silent approval.

" Dada can I go with uncle Mark and Donghyuck ?"
Jasmine asked her father.

" Do you want to ?"

Jasmine nodded.

" Then alright.. wait lemma pack you clothes "

Knowing how good people Mark and Donghyuck are , Jaemin let Jasmine go . Otherwise he would never let his daughter go to an unknown place without him At All.

" I'll give you guys my Pajama. You should change "
Jaemin offered and both Jeno and Renjun nodded.

" Don't give me those strawberry ones please"

Jaemin chuckled with Renjuns statement and gave him a baby blue set of Pajama.
Renjun went to washroom to cleanup and change his clothes.

" I wasn't planning to stay if Mark didn't force me "
Jeno commented.

" It's not like you didn't stay here before"
Jaemin said rolling his eyes.

" Yeah and you were sleeping on my bare body . So I get it why you wanted me to stay . And mm... Renjun is a beautiful creature.. oh God you greedy pervert"
Jeno widened his eyes and hold his chest in defensive way.

Jaemin just punched him hard on shoulder,
" Idiot ... Always thinking nasty ... "

Jeno just laughed at the younger before wrapping his hand over his shoulder.

" Nana.."

" Hmm.."

" Renjun was hurt ..."

Jaemin tilted his head towards Jeno.

" What ? When ? How ?"

" Lower your voice ... "
Jeno scolded.

" I'm sorry.. but .. what happened ?"

Jeno took a deep breath,
" His parents told me in short that he was hurt before in love. He is afraid of falling. He has insecurities that he isn't good enough and always scared that he will be left alone . I want to change it Nana .. I want him to know his worth. "

" How can anyone hurt him for Thanos sake ? He must be a blind big dumb peach hole"

" Who is asshole ?"
Renjun asked coming out from Jaemins washroom looking like a soft baby in baby blue pajama and both Jaemin and Jeno cooed at the sight.

" What ? Why are you looking at me like this ?"
Renjun asked shyly . His cheeks were all red and heated.

Jeno was the first one to approach . He cupped Renjuns face and kissed his forehead ...
" You are so beautiful .. never forget that hmm..."
Then he kissed ... No actually smooched Renjun button nose making it wet and Renjun froze .

" Move .. "
Jaemin shove Jeno away and placed kisses on the oldests both cheeks..
" You are so precious when you smile .."

" Eww did you just .."
Jeno snored.

Renjun just pushed both of them...
" You guys are crazy "
and ran away towards the kitchen leaving the tall men chuckling.

He stood by the sink holding his cheeks ...
Then he closed his eyes thinking how Jeno and Jaemin kissed his face ...
He unconsciously trailed his finger to his lips thinking anything but holy ..

" No stop... It was just a friendly kiss.... Renjun get a hold on yourself.."
He reminded himself.

" And what's this ?"
Asked Jeno seeing Jaemin holding bottles.
They all changed to Jaemins pajama and sat on the floor of his living room.

" This is ..
Apple Juice"
Both Renjun and Jaemin said in collision laughing at the same time.

Jeno raised his eyebrow and sniffed the bottle.
" This is ... Clearly not apple juice ... "

" Come on Jeno... It's not ... We are adults so we are drinking adult drinks . "
Renjun answered.

" And what are we gonna do then ?"

" We'll do wild party like college days... "
Jaemin Cheered so his Renjun.

But Jeno seemed like he couldn't relate.
" I don't think it's a good idea .."

" Oh come on Jeno. Don't be a party pooper. Even I'm doing this being a teacher and the oldest here "
Renjun forrowed.

" I don't know.."
Jenos face fall .

" Jeno is acting like he never had a wild teen party ... "
Jaemin regret saying this as soon as he saw Jenos face.
" What ? Jeno don't tell me ..."

" Well... I never actually had any wild party . I hardly had friends and time. I joined dads company in highschool. The only party I had was graduation party and official once. So yeah.. I can't relate. Enlighten me .."

He was shocked when both Renjun and Jaemin hel his hands . ...

" It's okay. We are still hot and young for parties...."
Renjun commented.

" I think we are not .. "
Jeno hesitated.

Jaemin slapped Jenos arm,
" I have the oldest child and you are saying that we aren't young. How rude ... anyway . I'll tell you how our party worked . "

The two older had their attention diverted to the youngest still holding each others hands .
Jaemin and Renjun was holding hands too.

" So I always had this close circle of friends . Nuz was also a part of our gang and few other girls. We always excused ourselves saying we will do group studies. My parents were cool but Nuz had strict one. We had Yeri whos parents are friends with mine. So we always took help from my and her parents to sneak out all night .
Drink like there is no tomorrow ,party like it's our last night , drive our bikes around Seoul late night , sing like mad people, dance on the street under rain or moonlight , jump into Han river , break traffic rules and what not. We were wildings I'm telling you .."

Renjun was laughing ..
" Wow .. yeah no doubt... Wildings.."

Jeno just faint smiled . Jaemin had a normal young life after all.

" Now me..
Lele is younger than me but we were childhood friends so I skipped a class to be with him.."

Jeno scoffed,
" This sounds so wrong .."

Jaemin slapped Jeno again,
" Yaahh don't ruin the mood "

" I'm older than you Nana... How dare you slapped me "
Jeno frowned.

Jaemin just blow a flying to Jenos arm and Renjun giggled at their action.

" Please continue Injunie..."
" Yeah... Go on.."

" We had same school and highschool.. But we planned to change our way in college. My parents weren't that strict about my career but Chenles parents were and he knew he had to take over the company like his big brother. So the college life was his last chance for freedom. So we planned to spend our college life in other state . We intentionally failed college entrance exams in Shanghai and Beijing because we had families there and they wouldn't let us stay in dorm. We successfully got enrolled in Nanjing University. Our majors were different so does our dorms . But we sneaked out and partied on our others friends rooms . Drink until we don't remember anything. Though we were always cautious not to do anything stupid but yet we broke many rules. Staying out all night our of dorm and jump off the gate , bribing the watchman , bring alcohol and break our annoying teachers house glasses. Gosh... "

Jeno was surprised... He never thought the other two would be like this . Specially Renjun..

" Wooahhh... I'm ... Surprised.. "

Renjun stood up and pulled Jenos arm..

" We might not be able to do everything but let's just forget we are adults and have responsibilities for one night ..."

Jaemin nodded ,
" Yeah... Forgetting our jobs and kids ... Let's just be young and wild for a night ... Drink toll we are half dead... Dance till our legs break...'

" Let's get it cause we hot and we Young "
Jeno screamed eye smilingly at both masterpiece beauties infront of him.

And that's how they start dancing like punk teenagers not caring about the next day ...
Not caring about the world ..
Just three of them...

Lifting Renjun time to time ,
Tickling Jaemin ,
Hovering over Jeno and what not three drunk Male could do....

Donghyuck placed the blanket over Jasmine and left the room.
They gave her Minhyucks room for night and Minhyuck took his dads room.

Donghyuck went back to bedroom where Mark was waiting for him..

" Sunshine... What's wrong ?"

Mark pulled Donghyuck closer by his waist...

" Love ... I... I'm not being greedy I swear but.. I really want a family of ours.. you me and our own kid... Seeing Minhyuck and Jasmine is making me craving more .. and .. but I'm sorry.. I know we can't ... But I just .."

But he was cut off when his husbands lips collapse with his own...
And the younger pulled the older closer by his nape...

" Just... Give me some time... Hmm... Sunshine... I'll make ... Everything right...."
Mark said between their kiss...

" I trust you Mark.. I love you..."
Said Donghyuck..

Mark smiled and lift his husband up ..
Then he walked to their bed but breaking their kiss and careful put the younger on bed before hovering him ..
" I love you too sunshine... I'll make all your dreams come true..."

With that he connected their lips again....

" I'm not sure if I wanna open the door ..."
Doyoung hesitated.

" Come on... Be a man.. they aren't picking up their calls. Who knows what happened here ?"
Said his wife Minju.

Doyoung was the only one who knew Jaemins door lock password.

He carefully unlock the door and went inside followed by Minju..

" Oh wow..."
Minju exclaimed seeing the scene.

Jeno sitting on the floor with his head on the sofa , one hand over Jaemins shoulder totally passed out...
Jaemins head on his chest and hand around Jenos waist...
Passed out as well..

And Renjun happily sleeping on Jaemins thighs , legs over Jenos legs holding Jeno and Jaemins hand...

He too passed out ..

" Should we wake them up ? God knows what they did last night ?"
Asked Doyoung panicking.

" They didn't have a threesome that's what I can tell you looking at their state... but they had so much fun.. look at the room.."
Minju replied and Doyoung looked around.

" Lemme just take some pictures and send Mark before walking them up...."

" Sure .."
Minju laughed at her husbands action..

" What an adorable sight to see... I'm jealous and happy at the same time... God please... Keep them together this way.."
Nuz commented as her eyes were getting wet.

Does ghosts cry too ??

Maybe Nuz do...

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslims readers ..

Lots of love to all my readers ..

Thank you for 4k reads.

Today is Eid and I'm updating...

Life of a FF write I guess 😅😅.

Anyways how was the chapter ???

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 6.9K 40
jaemin is an angel asked to help two humans fall in love. but what if he fell in love himself instead? norenmin, angel au
61.7K 2.9K 39
jaemin hates his life, to be blunt. until a demon named jeno and an angel named renjun end up spicing it up a little. started ; august 13th, 2021 end...
20.9K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
133K 6.5K 29
Ft. NCT's Na Jaemin Falling out of love is scary, but falling in love is scarier. Real love makes you vulnerable, exposed. It's something that you c...