The Death of Me

By stariiyy

Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with... More

Disclaimer
Reminder
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue

25

33.4K 968 179
By stariiyy

I drove and I drove for miles, but no distance felt far enough from my family. I never wanted to see them again, especially my uncle.

I drove for hours, tears running down my face until I had to stop for gas. I had my wallet with me so I got out and filled the gas.

I had drove for so long, the sun was setting. I didn't even know where I was. I had a voice in my head that kept telling me to go back, to go with my family and agree with what they told me to do. But my new heart didn't agree.

I just wanted to see Ricardo, I wanted him to wrap his arms around me and tell me everything was going to be okay. I wanted to hear his familiar voice.

I then realised that they could probably track me down through my phone, and I slammed my phone on to the road, cars going over it and smashing it into pieces.

I sat back into my car and cried. I sobbed my heart out. I had never cried since I lost my parents, till I met Ricardo.

My eyes were now swollen and my face was wet with tears, as I started up the car and started driving again. It was now dark, and the motorway I was on was isolated. I felt scared, but I reminded myself that I was the worlds deadliest woman.

The black sky surrounded my car, my car that was the only one on this motorway.

I saw another car behind me, and felt slightly happy that I wasn't alone. Until the deafening shatter of glass stopped me in my tracks. I was being followed. And it didn't look too good for me. But I was trained to protect myself in these situations, and moved my car to the side, driving even faster. They kept shooting, my windows were shattered and the thick air from outside made it harder to keep my balance.

***Ricardo POV***

"I'm going to kill her with my own hands when she gets back." Chase Black said through the phone with my father.

Ariel stormed off and ran away, and it had been 15 hours since she left. The Black's left for New York today. Chase Black said that Ariel could only be found when she wants to. And he's right, I know Ariel. I know that she could disappear from this world whenever she wanted to, and nobody could find her.

But I couldn't stand the thought of her being alone somewhere in Italy. I should have stormed off with her, we should have been together.

"I'm going to find her." I said as I stood up and left my fathers office. I went and phoned Irina.

"Hello?"

"Irina, I need you to find Ariel."

"Ricardo, you know Ariel. She probably wanted to disappear and I understand her."

"Please Irina. Help me find her. I don't want her to be alone, I want to see her."

There was a slight pause.

"Fine. I'll do it. But only because I've shipped Ric-ariel since day one."

"Thanks Irina." I shut the phone. Now all I could do was wait.

I went to my room and waited. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, not when I was without Ariel. I went to the kitchen and sat at the island. Looking around, I thought of mine and Ariel's first kiss.

I grew more and more frustrated, checking my phone for any messages from Irina. Nothing. I went and laid on the living room couch, trying to make sense of everything.

*************************

The sound of my phone woke me up with a jump. I had fallen asleep. I checked my phone, finally relieved to see it was Irina.

"Did you find anything?"

"I tried tracking her phone, and it lead to a gas pump 12 hours away from Sicily. I'll send you location."

"She must have stopped there for gas. I'm going to go there, maybe she's nearby."

"I'll try and track her car too. I'll call later."

I shut my phone and ran to get my jacket. I then realised that a 12 hours drive would take forever for me to reach her. Luca, one of our best men and my friend walked past me.

"Luca, I need you to start up the helicopter." I ordered and he nodded his head before getting to work.

"Silvano, get some weapons, you're coming too." Silvano nodded his head and grabbed some handguns.

"Can I come?" Rocco stood behind me and gave me puppy eyes.

"Fine. But you're not driving." I said as he smiled and ran to get his jacket.

I put my jacket on, and waited for the helicopter to be ready.

*20 minutes later*

"It's ready boss." He said and we all went to the roof. We jumped into the helicopter and Luca took the drivers seat. As we got higher and higher, I showed him the location of the gas pump. This helicopter was one of the fastest in the world, and I knew we would get there in 6 hours, half the time it would take in a car.

***Ariel POV***

The gunshots were aiming for my head, but I ducked down while driving.

"Motherfuckers." I turned around in my seat facing the car behind me, my foot still on the accelerator.

I got my handgun out and shot at their car, breaking their front window. I couldn't make out who it was because of the blinding headlights, but I knew they would regret the day they decided to fuck around with me.

The road was curving now, and I ducked behind my seat and used my foot to move the steering wheel.

I kept shooting towards the car, trying to kill the driver.

"Shit." I muttered as I realised there were more and two people in that car. The thick wind blew my hair in my face as I tried to keep my balance witht he steering wheel. I shot more bullets, finally hitting somebody in the car.

All of a sudden my body jerked as the car swivelled around. It all happened so quickly, I didn't even realise that my car was heading towards the hard shoulder. The car moved so quickly, I fell out as it smashed against me repeatedly.

The car crashed into the wall next to the hard shoulder, before I flew towards the wall and hit it with full force. My head throbbed like there was a knife inside of it, and I tried standing up, my body feeling weak and bruised. The other car halted, and 3 masked men got out. One of the four was dead inside the car, the one that I had shot.

My brain felt foggy as I tried to think of what to do. One man walked up to me, and grabbed me by my hair. He threw my head to the ground violently, my brain shaking around in my skull like jelly. My sore body laid there, and gave up on me. The man kicked my face repeatedly, as my nose cracked and gushed blood.

I didn't call out for help. I didn't cry. I didn't scream.

He lifted me up by my neck, his tight grip choking me.

"Bow to me." He spat as he threw me onto the ground.

"Fuck you." I muttered, my throat stinging.

"BOW TO ME." He yelled as he kicked my neck.

He leaned down to get to my level. My mouth filled with blood and I spat on his face, laughing.

"You're so dead." I laughed and laid my head back.

He stood up and kicked my stomach repeatedly, cracking my ribs as I felt a sharp jag each time.

I realised that one of the men were recording me, and I laughed even harder. I contained myself and stuck my middle finger at the camera man.

I felt a jag in my thigh, and soon my vision was covered by black dots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
521K 9.1K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
13.2M 305K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
873K 32.5K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...