Deadlier night

By HessasVariety

This is the sequel to Dead night. 6 months ago Lola went through the worst experience of her life. Her friend... More

The introduction
Six months later
The birthday party
Shit
Fuck off
Take me home
Now he has her
The old me
Who knows
Over it
Pig mask
Prom
Come out
Idiots
The end

He's watching

17 1 0
By HessasVariety

Today's Saturday. I woke up and Zach was already awake. "Did I wake you up" he asked. "No" I said. "Your phone keeps going off" he said. I looked at my phone and I had several messages from Zoe and Will and Logan. I texted in the group chat

"I'm fine I just need some space right now"

Zoe and Will understood but Logan didn't. He kept calling and texting me all weekend. Sunday morning a body was found by the lake. The persons throat was slit. Logan sent a screenshot of a message to the message.

"Another Body on your idiots hands and more to come" - piggy

Zach's still staying with me. Him and I were laying in my bed watching gossip girl when his phone beeped. It was a fucking message from the pig.

"I suggest you find another girl or else you'll be next" - piggy

I ended telling Zach to go home because I was scared for him. I locked all my doors and surprisingly nothing happened. I went to school where I saw Zoe and Will sitting on a bench. But something weird happened. When I looked at them I got this sinking feeling. Then I got flashbacks from that night. The pigs right. People are dying because we're careless. We're going on with our lives like this isn't happening. I can't be associated with them people just keep dying. When I took at them all I see is death and when I'm with them all that brings is death and it's not like Logan and I are on good terms. After having this realization I walked away quickly before they saw me. I ended up being able to avoid them up until 4th period because we all had that class together. They were all sitting at the normal table. But I couldn't. I looked around and saw an empty desk in the corner. I walked to it then sat down. Just then my phone beeped.

"What are you doing" from Zoe

"Good choice" - piggy

I ignored the message and didn't look at them for the rest of class. When the bell rung I practically ran out of class. He's watching. He's always watching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 13
"Swiftly, the blade was plunged into the base of his neck and yanked out not another second later. Dark red blood sprayed out from his neck like a br...
602 32 24
three years after the events of book five, our survivors still live in new york, most doing their own things now..with daria having written a very su...
29.1K 1.6K 70
Tabitha and her mother think they have found themselves the perfect place to live: an extremely affordable mansion in a small town far away from Tabi...
5K 452 26
A teenaged girl struggles with the death of her best friend. When the police stop investigating the case of her friend she decides she should find t...