SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

1.4K 36 41
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ )

IT WAS ALYSSA'S 30th birthday and it was jon's job to get alyssa to the bar that was in las vegas, near her home. jon jumped onto alyssa's bed, laying down and crossing his legs. "so what do you wanna do tonight, birthday girl?" jon asked, alyssa shrugging. she finished applying one eye of mascara, "i kinda just wanna go out to eat and then go the bar. wanna go out with me?" alyssa asked, turning around and looking at jon.

"what kind of question was that? of course i wanna go out." jon laughed, making alyssa smile and laugh too. alyssa had no idea but everyone from her work was going to be at that bar, having a party for her. not only to celebrate her 30th birthday, but her working in aew. "let's just go get steak or something soon and then we can go to the bar. what time do you wanna go to the bar?" alyssa asked, "how about.. let's get there for nine." jon said.

alyssa nodded, "sounds good." she said, turning back around and applying mascara onto the other eye. "i'm gonna invite thalia and her boyfriend, is that cool?" alyssa asked, closing her mascara tube. "yeah! i mean it's your birthday, invite whoever you want." jon said, alyssa smiling. "i might get really drunk," alyssa said, "are you gonna take care of me?" alyssa laughed, "yeah, of course i will." alyssa shook her head, "im just kidding, you don't have to take care of me."

"no, really, alyssa i will." jon said, "thanks, jon." alyssa laughed once again. she grabbed a dark colored lipstick and applied it, once she was done she went to her closet. alyssa pulled out two jackets, a black leather one and a blue denim one. "which one, jon?" alyssa asked, coming out of her closet and holding them up. "the leather one." jon said, pointing at the black leather jacket.

"i already knew you'd choose this one.. i shouldn't have even asked you which one." alyssa giggled, jon shrugging, "i mean you're right.." jon said and alyssa went back into her closet, putting the jean jacket away and putting on the leather one. she looked in the mirror at herself, adjusting her grey crop top and walked out. "alright.." alyssa said quietly, grabbing her small bag.

she looked at the clock, it was almost 7:30 already. she had gotten hundreds of messages from people wishing her happy birthday, she had a nice relaxed day with her dog and best friend. "let's go eat." alyssa said, jon getting up. alyssa and jon walked out, alyssa locking her house up. alyssa made her way out to jon's shiny black pickup truck, he started it up and started to drive to the restaurant that alyssa wanted to go to.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA AND JON were just about done eating, alyssa taking her last few bites of cake that jon had ordered for her. alyssa finished up, "ready?" jon asked, alyssa nodding. "yeah.. just let me get my card out to pay." alyssa said, jon shaking his head. "no, it's your birthday let me pay." jon said, alyssa sighing. "i feel bad, just let me pay." alyssa said, jon pushed her hand away. he put a hundred in the leather envelope thing, closing it and standing up.

alyssa glared at jon, looking up at him. "are you coming or are you just gonna sit there for the rest of the night?" jon asked, slightly smirking at alyssa. alyssa stood up, "fine, let's go." alyssa said, jon laughing and throwing an arm around her shoulders. "let's go to the bar, birthday girl." jon said, the two walking out and getting into his pickup truck.

the ten minute car ride went by quickly, jon parked the truck. the lights of the bar shined bright, alyssa's face being lit up. alyssa took off her leather jacket, jon doing the same. she threw it in the backseat of his truck, "alright, let's go in." alyssa said, jon quickly shutting his phone off after texting cody rhodes back. jon locked his truck up and the two made it into the bar.

they walked further into the bar, suddenly a whole bunch of people yelled, "surprise!" alyssa's eyes widened, her mouth open in surprise. "holy shit.." she said quietly, all of her coworkers and some of her bosses were at the bar. "hi, everyone." alyssa said, thalia coming up to her and hugging her. "happy birthday, lyss!" thalia exclaimed, "thanks, thal.. but what's going on?"

"it's a party for you! duh!" thalia said, alyssa nodding. soon, everyone went back to their own conversations. once in awhile, everyone came up to alyssa wishing her a happy birthday. alyssa sat quietly on the leather bar stool, taking sips of her drinks. jon easily realized something was up, "what's going on?" jon asked. alyssa looked over at him, "huh?" she asked, swirling her straw around in her drink. "what's wrong with you?" jon asked, taking a drink of his whiskey.

"i just.. i feel kinda weird." alyssa admitted, "what? how come?" alyssa sighed, "i feel like i'm wasting people's time, you know? like nobody had to come today.. this whole thing didn't even have to happen. it could've just been me, you, thalia, and dustin. i just don't want to waste people's time." alyssa admitted, "alyssa, all these people chose to come here. it's not like cody is forcing us all to be here for work, we're here for you. not for work." jon said, alyssa shrugging.

"i guess but i just don't want to waste everyone's time, you know?" jon shrugged now, "i don't think you're wasting anybody's time. i mean look at everyone.. everyone's having fun." alyssa looked around. "i guess." she said, their conversation being interrupted by cody and brandi rhodes. alyssa stood up, hugging the two. "hi guys," she said, the two saying hello. "we just wanted to say a few things to you." brandi said, alyssa nodding.

"what's up?" alyssa asked. "well brandi and i wanted to say happy birthday to you, but we also wanted to thank you." cody said, "thank me? for what?" alyssa asked. "just for signing with aew, we're really, really happy that you're with us now." cody said, "really, alyssa. you were that missing piece in aew. having you as aew's first female commentator is amazing, we love having you and jr does too." brandi said, alyssa smiling.

"aw, thank you, you guys." alyssa smiled, "and thank you for doing this tonight.. this whole party." alyssa smiled, "i'm really grateful for everything that's happened these past few months. so really, i should be thanking you guys." alyssa said, jon smiling at her. "we really do love having you here. so happy birthday and thank you." cody said, alyssa smiling and hugging the two of them.

"alyssa, will you come with me?" brandi asked, alyssa nodding. she looked at jon, "i'll be back in a bit." alyssa said, patting jon's shoulder. she followed brandi rhodes to the bathroom, brandi closing the door. "what's up?" alyssa asked, knowing none of them actually had to use the bathroom. "so.." brandi said, the two were really close. brandi and alyssa had met in wwe and have been close friends since then.

"so?" alyssa asked, having no idea what brandi was trying to ask. "you and jon.. are you guys like.. together?" brandi asked, alyssa definitely wasn't expecting that. "what?" alyssa asked, startled by the question. "you heard me, girl. are you and jon together?" brandi asked once again, "no, we aren't." alyssa said, shaking her head. "you sure?" brandi asked, leaning against the counter.

"i'm 100 percent sure, b. he's just my best friend. that's it, nothing more." alyssa said, brandi raised an eyebrow. "hm.. okay." brandi said, letting it go. "happy birthday, lyss." brandi said, hugging alyssa. "thank you, bran." alyssa said, smiling. the two walked out of the bathroom, alyssa being greeted by a couple coworkers; penelope ford and her fiancé kip sabian.

"hi alyssa, i know we've never really talked before but my fiancé and i wanted to wish you a happy birthday!" penelope exclaimed, hugging alyssa. "thank you, penelope!" alyssa said, "happy birthday!" kip sabian said, "thanks!" she exclaimed, hugging him and walking back to jon who was on his phone. alyssa sat back down, sighing and grabbing her glass. "you watched this right? nobody came over by you?" alyssa asked before taking a drink.

"nope, just cody. your drink is clean." jon said, alyssa nodding and taking another drink. "thanks for everything." alyssa said, "thanks for spending today with me, it means a lot to me." alyssa continued, "of course, lyss." jon said, smiling at her. thalia suddenly wrapped her arms around alyssa, "happy birthday, bestie." thalia exclaimed, kissing alyssa's cheek. "thank you, thal." alyssa laughed, hearing that thalia was clearly drunk.

"you have a ride home, right?" alyssa asked, thalia stumbling into her seat. "y-yeah! dustin is bringing me home.." thalia said, taking a large drink of her water bottle that alyssa gave to her. "where is he?" alyssa asked, jon talking to cody again. thalia looked around, seeing her boyfriend walking towards them. "there he is!" thalia exclaimed, dustin, better known in the ring as chuckie t, sat down next to thalia. "you're taking her home right?" alyssa asked, "yeah! i'm taking her home, she'll be all safe."

"alright good.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IT HAD BEEN an hour and a half, alyssa was about ready to go home and just watch a movie. as much as she loved everyone doing this for her, she was tired and only wanted to lay on her couch. she'd managed to get everyone's attention, all of her coworkers looking at her. "i just want to thank you all for being here tonight.. for celebrating my birthday with me tonight." alyssa said, looking around at everyone.

"it means a lot to me that you all came out tonight to celebrate. i want to say thank you to a few specific people though. first to brandi and cody rhodes, those two have been through it all with me. they're the people who reached out to me and got me to sign with all elite wrestling. i'd like to thank thalia for being there for me and helping put this all together. finally, i'd like to thank my best friend, jon. thank you for everything you do, you're an amazing person and i can't imagine life without you."

"you're my rock, thank you jon. thank you everyone for coming tonight!" alyssa exclaimed, smiling as everyone clapped for alyssa, screaming happy birthday. alyssa finished off her drink, turning to jon. "i'm ready to go, are you?" alyssa asked, sliding her empty glass over. jon nodded, standing up. "yeah i'm ready." jon said, the two slipping out of the extremely hot bar, nobody even noticing.

the two got into jon's truck, alyssa sighing once she felt the cool air of the air conditioner hit her skin. once jon started driving, jon started to talk. "did you have a fun birthday?" he asked her, looking back and forth between the road and alyssa. alyssa nodded, "yeah, i did! i had a lot of fun." alyssa said, smiling. "it's late.. so if you want to, you can stay in the guest room." alyssa said.

"you sure?" jon asked, taking a right turn. "of course i'm sure!" alyssa said, jon nodding.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IT WAS NOW almost three in the morning, jon and alyssa had just finished a movie. alyssa looked over at jon, "i'm gonna head to bed." alyssa said, yawning. jon stood up, stretching. alyssa grabbed her dog, locking the house up. alyssa walked upstairs, jon following close behind.

alyssa stood in front of her wooden bedroom door, turning around and looking at jon who just opened the door to the guest room. "thanks again for tonight, jon." alyssa smiled, "of course, i'm glad you had fun tonight, lyss." jon smiled back, alyssa's heart fluttered at his smile. she loved his smile. "goodnight jon." alyssa smiled, stepping inside her room. "goodnight alyssa." jon said, the both of them closing the wooden doors.

INSTAGRAM !

@ALLELITEWRESTLING
happy birthday to our very own, alyssa donovan!
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 999,289 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @ALYSSADONOVAN

LOADING COMMENTS...

@THALIAHERRARA
happy birthday bestie 🥺

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thank you bb🥺

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thank you so much to everyone at aew!! 🖤

@THEBRANDIRHODES
happy birthday alyssa!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thank you b😭

@AMERICANNIGHTMARECODY
happy birthday alyssa!!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thanks cody!!

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
finally 30🎉💗
thank you to cody, brandi, and the rest of aew for throwing me the birthday party, i had so much fun!! thank you for all the birthday wishes 💗
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 927,288 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @JONMOXLEY

LOADING COMMENTS...

@THALIAHERRARA
happy birthday, i love you😭

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i love you!! thank you!! 🥰

@REALBRITTBAKER
happy birthday, alyssa!!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thanks britt!!

@SEXYCHUCKIET
happy birthday!!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thanks dustin!!

@REALPAIGEWWE
happy birthday, lyss! miss you😘

@ALYSSADONOVAN
omg i miss you🥰 thank you paige😭

@JIMROSSBBQ
happy birthday, alyssa!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thank you jr!! 💕

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
alyssa's 30🥰 but i hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! i watched double or nothing and it was amazing!! i loved it and all the matches were so good. i love you guys, thank you for all the support on this book💗😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 176 11
Jon Moxley is only an asshole all of the time, sometimes. The whole tale, uploaded for your reading needs. Enjoy!
12K 161 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
275K 7.1K 75
Angel Danielson is the sister of Daniel Bryan. Before WWE she use to work in FCW, They called her the girl version of Jon Moxley. What will happen wh...
8.3K 193 26
Her life destroyed by infidelity & divorce, a heartbroken Becky Lynch leaves WWE & goes to the one place no one thought she would ever go to, AEW, wh...