𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐳.𝐬.

By mochaharry

[social media ❦ crack fic] zayn randomly decides to prank text his number neighbor during quarantine because... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

53

7.4K 283 369
By mochaharry

unexpectedly, zayn was able to fall asleep that morning with his nose nestled into harry's curls, inhaling the mango scented shampoo he used with every intake of breath. his peaceful slumber only lasted a couple of hours, but it was the best sleep he'd gotten in weeks, if not months. so he couldn't really complain when he felt movement jostle him awake.

he groaned softly and buried his face into the pillow beneath his head, trying to savor those last few blissful seconds before he fully woke up.

and then there was a dip in the bed and he felt a hand on his cheek, gentle yet large fingers caressing his skin that could only belong to his special person. "i'm sorry," that distinctive voice whispered, deep and smooth like honeyed whiskey, "didn't mean to wake you."

zayn just grunted softly and rolled onto his side, peeking an eye open. he was expecting to see harry's face, to feel those curls tickling his nose, but instead he was met with the shimmer of pink silk and flamboyant flamingos. he immediately lifted his hand to curiously touch the fabric before raising his head, grinning at the sight of that dimpled smile staring back at him from where harry was resting against the headboard, tan skin draped in panels of glimmering silk.

"you look beautiful," he mumbled, his voice scratchy. he watched as harry's cheeks pinked, damp curls pinned back by a single small clip. he must have showered because all zayn could smell was mangoes.

"so do you," harry grinned, bending over so he could press a soft kiss to zayn's forehead before sitting back up against the headboard. zayn trailed his fingers up the silk robe until his hand was resting on harry's thigh, thumbing over the dark tiger tattooed into his skin.

"i'm surprised you can sit up. i thought your ass was on fire," he joked, letting his eyes fall shut as he mocked harry's words from earlier before they had fallen asleep.

"oh, don't be fooled. my ass is on fire," harry chuckled, bottom lip, still reddened and sore from their sexcapade, pushed out into an adorable pout. "i don't know if i can go again if i'm being honest," he admitted sheepishly.

"who said anything about going again, you pervert?" zayn teased him, laughing when harry smacked his shoulder. he rolled onto his back, keeping his hand planted firm on harry's thigh as he rubbed his eyes. "are you really in that much pain?" he added quickly, turning his head so he could glance up at the older man.

"no, it's not too bad. nothing i can't handle," harry assured while shaking his head, resting his hand over the other's.

zayn just hummed in response, full lips disappearing into his beard as he squeezed harry's thigh. the man gasped softly at the action, taking his lower lip between his prominent front teeth. zayn watched the movement carefully, raising an eyebrow as he slowly lifted his hand to tug harry's lip free. "come here," he murmured, fingers lightly tugging at the robe.

harry immediately obeyed and delicately climbed on top of zayn, straddling his slender waist with his thick thighs. the differences between their bodies and their complexions was beautiful in the afternoon sun, olive and wheat barley blending together.

he leaned down, cupping zayn's face in the palms of his large hands before kissing him so gently that zayn's heart was nearly beating out of his chest. he nipped at harry's already swollen lower lip, shivering at the whine that left the older man.

they made out like that for a while, tongues sliding together in a passionate but slow kiss as zayn gripped the width of his thighs firmly.

when harry's mouth was finally too sore to continue, the space around his lips nearly raw from the scratch of zayn's beard, zayn gazed up at him with dark amber eyes. "i could help soothe the pain... if you want," he suggested, reaching up to thumb over harry's kiss-slick lips, loving that increasingly familiar blush that rose to his cheeks.

"oh, really?" harry chuckled, leaning into zayn's touch as his fingers fiddled with the belt keeping his robe closed. "how would you do that?" he asked, licking his lip and consequently, the pad of zayn's finger.

"hop up here," zayn smirked, patting his chest and for a moment, harry was confused. his eyebrows knitted together, accentuating the frown lines on his forehead. before he could question it though, zayn was squeezing his thigh and pushing himself further down the mattress so he was laying flat. he watched harry expectantly and that's when it clicked.

"you want me to sit on your face?" he asked, incredulous. he couldn't remember the last time he rode someone's face—it must have been years.

zayn just nodded, offering him a sly grin. "unless you have other plans," he scoffed, making harry roll his eyes and smack his shoulder again. he complied though, still fussing with his robe as he hesitantly sat up on his knees, slowly climbing on top of zayn so he was straddling his chest.

"as much as i love this robe, i love being able to see more," zayn snickered sarcastically as the fabric covered his face and harry flushed even further if that was possible, the redness in his cheeks spreading down his neck and under the pink silk. he gripped the edges of the robe in his hands, gently tugging them forward until the material was bunched up around his waist, exposing his backside. "that's better," zayn chuckled, the sound coming from low in his throat now that the fabric was out of his face. he reached up to grip the meat of harry's ass, massaging the flesh gently before he pressed his thumbs between his cheeks and spread them open, staring at the slick, fluttering entrance in front of him.

he leaned up and pressed his tongue flat over harry's hole without warning, feeling the man shiver against him. he pulled away before licking over the puckered skin once, twice, and three times before he was pushing it inside gently, his cock twitching at the gasp that left harry's lips.

"oh... my... god..." he moaned, rocking his hips down against zayn's soothing tongue. his ass was still on fire, but every touch was like a moment of euphoric relief.

zayn pulled away for a brief moment and harry attempted to follow his tongue with his hips, earning him a smack on his right cheek. he shuddered, hands gripping the top of the headboard as he struggled to hold himself up. "be patient, baby," zayn chuckled, rubbing his thumb over his sensitive hole. the contact stung, the friction of just his finger almost too much.

"just wanted to tell you how good you taste. s'like roses," he mumbled, nipping at the flesh of harry's ass and smirking when he heard his groan echo throughout the room.

"o-okay, okay. if i taste so good, can you go back to what you were doing? that thing with your tong—fuck," harry jerked forward when he felt zayn nip at his rim, his nails digging into the wood. he dropped his head forward, sucking in a sharp breath when he felt zayn sucking at his hole before easing his tongue back inside.

zayn's grip on his hips tightened as he eagerly fucked harry's hole with his tongue, his head bobbing with the action and his facial hair scraping against harry's perineum. he was trembling, his cock already hard and leaking with enough precum to form a damp spot on the silk. he shakily undid his robe, letting the fabric fall open so he could get a hand around himself, jerking in time with zayn's tongue.

he let out a high-pitched whine as zayn began to fuck him with his tongue, the hot muscle pressing just barely inside of him before he was pulling out to lick over his rim. "fuck. that feels so good, zee..." he mewled, sliding his thumb over his leaking tip before twisting his hand over his cock.

zayn was way too focused on the way harry tasted, wanting to absolutely devour him but he held back because he knew the older man was sore. when he twisted his tongue inside of him again, the taller man jerked forward, the silky fabric slipping down past his shoulders to bunch around his elbows.

harry used his hand still gripping the headboard as leverage as he began to roll his hips back onto zayn's warm tongue, the moans falling from his lips absolutely sinful.

"oh, fuck... right there, baby," he demanded, dropping his head forward as zayn's tongue eased inside of his aching hole. the younger man raised to tease harry's nipples, tugging at the harden nubs as he kissed and sucked and licked the older man to his heart's desire. he then slid his hand down harry's bare chest until he reached the rumpled fabric of the robe, tugging at the belt until the silk fell open.

they were too distracted to hear the footsteps in the hallway and by the time niall's voice was echoing into the room, yelling out, "zayn! i need to talk to yo-" there was no time for them to make themselves decent. niall rounded the corner just in time to find harry tensing up and coming all over the pillowcase above zayn's head, little pearlescent drops soaking the fabric as his thighs shook.

"jesus, christ," niall groaned and harry's head snapped up, eyes wide and cheeks warm with embarrassment because his hand was still on his cock, his robe in a disheveled mess around his waist, and zayn's tongue was still in his ass.

"n-niall," harry gaped, immediately stumbling forward to desperately cover himself with his robe.

"honestly, it's nothing i haven't seen before. anyway, i need to talk to zayn," niall waved his hand dismissively, turning his back to the couple, if they could even be considered that.

harry clenched his jaw at that comment, niall's words rubbing him the wrong way. but he supposed it's not niall's fault that he put his body all over the internet.

when zayn finally retracted his tongue, harry sat up and climbs off his chest, properly fixing his robe so he could completely cover himself. "this couldn't wait?" zayn groaned in annoyance as he sat up, wiping away the dampness around his mouth. he noticed the frown on harry's face but before he can say anything, the man rose from the bed and put on his slippers.

"i'll be downstairs," he said quietly, slipping past niall without making eye contact before disappearing down the hallway.

"dude. what the fuck?" zayn snapped after harry was gone, grabbing the towel he used to clean them up earlier to wipe the cum from the pillow case before it dried.

"oh, shut up. i wouldn't have intruded if it wasn't important," niall said, turning around with his arms crossed over his chest. they stared at each other for a moment before zayn made an erratic gesture with his hands.

"are you gonna tell me what's so important or you just gonna keep staring at my dick in my pants?" he scoffed, rolling his eyes as he tossed the rag to the side. he was still hard, but the situation was quickly making his dick lose interest. niall mimicked his eye roll and walked forward, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"trust me, your dick isn't that interesting," he countered with a smirk.

"harry would beg to differ," zayn snickered quietly, reaching a hand into his boxers to fix himself so he can sit up comfortably. "anyway, what the hell is so important that it couldn't wait?"

"our flight got cancelled," niall said plainly, raising an eyebrow.

"what?"

"all flights into new york are cancelled. the city saw a spike in new cases and-"

"what the fuck? they just said this shit was over-" zayn panicked, his mind heading straight for the worst case scenario.

"well, it's not! and we need to figure out what the fuck to do because you'll get arrested if you're not back in new york by tuesday."

— 𐐪𐑂—

A/N: sorry if its not the best i kinda lost motivation for this chapter and rushed to finish it 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 1.3K 8
Harry wants Zayn, so bad that he's light-headed with it. He wants him so bad that it's getting increasingly difficult to wake up everyday and chant f...
269K 16.1K 165
chance connection part two - you definitely need to read that first because i simply ran out of chapters there... (➡️ my profile) zain accidentally...
134K 5.4K 39
**finished** Zayn was 8 when he first met harry He wish their situation was different. He wish he could tell other people out loud how madly he is in...
365K 16.4K 43
His name is Zayn Malik, but sometimes he likes to be called Veronica. Veronica is just a man who really likes wearing skirts to work. Harry Styles is...