rain || dreamnotfound/gream

Bởi BuryAnAussie

Bro dream, George, or whoever... PLEASE DONT EVER READ THIS I ACTUALLY BEG YOU PLEASE DONT Dreams lost but he... Xem Thêm

introduction
part one- the rainfall
part two- listen
part three- show me
part four- i understand
part five- cant sleep
part six- opened up
part seven- after a long time
just a lil note
part nine- dance
part ten- I thought it'd be fine
part ten (pt 2)
part eleven- leave
part twelve- everyone needs a little comfort
part thirteen
noot noot author explanation
part fourteen- colour
part fifteen- don't believe everything you see on the internet
lleass i cant
Untitled Part 21
SHOO

part eight- talking through

13.7K 504 1.5K
Bởi BuryAnAussie

The fuzzy rug covered floor probably wasn't the smartest place to fall asleep, which George learned the hard way. Of the two boys in the florida house, George was the first to wake up, a cramp growing in his neck from sleeping on the floor for 6 hours. He went to rub his eyes and stretch, but stopped when he realised where he was. His hand was still locked with Dream's and his other was still tangled in his hair. Dream's face found itself burrowed further into his shoulder, snores, so quiet they were barely audible, escaping his parted lips. 

George felt his face heat up "was it weird to sleep like this? will dream be uncomfortable and weirded out when he wakes up?"

No, George didn't regret holding him the way he did, or kissing his forehead... twice... but he was more worried about how the person on top of him would react. Last night Dream seemed to not mind the position, but that could've been his mental state distracting him. "should I move?" He wondered, unsure of what to do. Moving might wake dream up, and he looked too peaceful to interfere with his sleep. Though in contrast, staying might cause Dream to have to wake up like... this. 

George was snapped out of his thoughts when Dream shifted, a groan sounding as he did. George's hand began to gently pet his hair again, almost like it was a reflex. George felt a quick squeeze on his hand, as if Dream was trying to tell him he was awake. 

"Good morning" He spoke softly. George chuckled at dreams little "mhm" as a response to him. George pulled his hand out of his hair and reached to poke dreams cheek playfully. "come on wake up" he said dragging out the p. He went to sit up, but was stopped by dream pulling him back down.

"why would you move I was comfortable" A hoarse voice spoke. 

"Because i'm hungry" He replied looking down at dream, who's head was tiled to face his own. "come on!" he laughed. Dream rolled onto his back and crossed his arms as george propped himself up on his hand. 

"No" He pouted.

"Yes come on I want food." George said, pulling himself off the ground and onto his feet. He walked over to Dream, grabbing his hands and helping him up. As he finally got his friend to stand, he walked over to the lights and switched them on, turning around to face Dream as he did. 

"Its bright"

George laughed at this, a smile sneaking onto his face as he did. "I didn't know you were such a baby in real life"

"Leave me alone"

"hmmmm no, no I don't think I will" Dream chuckled, and walked closer to George. George noticed how large his sweatshirt was, for the sleeves covered his hands. The two looked at each other for a moment, confusion evident on George's face. The smile returned as Dream lifted his arms and made grabby hands. "Wow clingy too? this is so unlike you Dream" He joked.

"Just come here please"

"Fine"

Dreams arms looped around Georges neck and in return George's arms found themselves holding onto his back, grasping the soft, plush material of Dream's hoodie. Dream's chin rested on the top of George's head as the two swayed ever so slightly. "whats this for?" George asked quietly.

"Thank you for last night. You didn't have to do any of that."

"I was worried I made you uncomfortable"

He chuckled and replied "Never. Seriously thank you"

"Of course Dream"

There was a short silence until Dream joked "sorry for making you sleep on the floor, especially on your first night."

He giggled, "floor gang"

"Oh my god shut up" Dream spoke as he lightly and playfully shoved George off of him. "Alright food."

"Oh thank god."

---

The two brushed their teeth and got themselves ready before walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table.

George looked around at his messy flat, noticing the empty ramen cups laying around. "hey dream?" He asked, turning his focus to the sleepy Dream sitting across from him.

"Yeah?"

"When was the last time you ate a proper meal?"

Dream stared at him blankly, a nervous expression creeping onto his face.

"Dream!" he exclaimed.

"what! its comfort food ok?"

"No I'm making you something to eat."

"No you're my guest-"

"Yes and I'm making food. No complaining." George remarked as he stood up to begin searching his friend's kitchen for ingredients. He looked around in cabinets, grabbing all the necessary items. 

Meanwhile, Dream sat at the table watching George look around. He turned to look at his living room, catching sight of his unkept items. "I wish I knew you were coming, its such a mess"

"We can clean it together" George pivoted looking at dream with a smile. Dream rolled his eyes and replied "fine but I'm starting to clean it now."

George nodded and continued mixing the ingredients together. He paused, wiped his hands on a nearby rag, and reached for his phone. He opened his music app, putting on History by One direction and turning up his volume. 

Dream looked at him with a deadpan stare. "really?"

"what?! I like this song, plus music is a great way to wake up."

--

George finished cooking breakfast which turned out to be pancakes. He put the two plates on the table, sliding an apple next to Dream's plate. He lowered himself on to the hard wood of the chair, calling dream over as he did. Dream placed his garbage bag down and shuffled across the floor to the table, his eyes widening at the food in front of him.

"When you said food I thought you meant like cereal"

George laughed and shook his head. "Nope! also you have to eat the apple before the pancakes ok?"

Dream looked at george and rolled his eyes, a playful pout finding its way onto his face. "but you don't have one"

"I didn't do that" he replied, motioning to the abundance of empty cups laying around.

"fair"

Dream ate most of the apple in a short amount of time, for he just wanted to eat the pancakes. George giggled ate the haste of Dream eating and would make small jokes about it every so often. Otherwise, there was generally a silence that filled the room as the two men ate.

A couple minutes into their meal, George broke the silence hesitantly. In a soft voice George said "Dream... you know we need to talk about yesterday right?" Dream's heart rate sky rocketed at the thought of talking about how they fell asleep, his cheeks becoming a bright red tone. In a state of raw panic, he replied with 

"what do you mean?"

Dream exhaled at Georges response of "what happened? You seemed so happy recently." He chuckled and recalled the events of the prior night before beginning his story.

"Well, I was pretty happy you're right. Though I had kind of forgotten that part of breakups where the ex has to get all their stuff from your house. Sam showed up, way out of the blue may I add, not even a single text to let me know. She had brought her new guy over with her too." He shook his head, his eyebrows furrowing as he spoke. "It was the first time I had seen her since what happened. It was just so hard not to break down then and there and fall apart, but I tried my best to hold it together at least until she left. She kinda just waltzed in, took her stuff, told me she was going to come back in a week to drop off patches since she doesn't actually have custody of her, and just left. I barely said a word to her. That was only 20 minutes before you showed up too. It was just... I'm not sure... I guess overwhelming? Like I didn't have any time to prepare."

"Dream I-" He cut himself off, honestly unsure of what to say. 

"It's ok don't worry."

"But I am worried! She can't just show up with her new guy unannounced like that. I mean I'm glad you get to keep patches but thats just not ok."

"Its ok! seriously. I mean you came right after it happened and completely distracted me. Yeah maybe if you weren't here it'd be a different story but you were."

"Then I'm glad I could help."

"Me too"

------

sorry this took so long lmao.

I wanted to keep writing but you'll just have to wait for the next chapter oops

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

150K 6.1K 20
While George is live streaming, he accidentally outs himself in front of his whole stream. His life seems to be collapsing as his mother figures out...
15.7K 389 32
wattpad i'll start tweaking if u take this down.
22.5K 863 28
Revamp of Get Out of My Head: Dream, a murderer. George, a cop. What happens when Dream just so happens to make George fall? What happens when Dream...
10.9K 334 16
TW!!! TRANSGENDER INVOLVED A car crash, a memory loss, a new begining, right? A DreamNotFound Book, AKA my first one, also English ain't my first lan...