Taming the Alpha

By QueenofHell23

Evil. Dangerous. Monster. Those are all words to describe Brute. No one knows his name, but everyone knows ab... More

Step One
Step Two
Step Three
Step Four
Step Five
Step Six
Step Seven
Step Eight
Step Nine
Step Ten
Step Eleven
Step Twelve
Step Thirteen
Step Fourteen
Step Fifteen
Step Sixteen
Step Seventeen
Step Eighteen
Step Nineteen
Step Twenty
Step Twenty-One
Step Twenty-Two
Step Twenty-Three

Author's Note (Please Read!!)

6K 95 23
By QueenofHell23

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to start out by saying thank you so much for enjoying my book! I only ever hoped and dream of it getting this big. Writing is the one true thing I want to do in life, even if it takes me forever and can never seem to actually complete a book. 

With my husband annoyingly pressuring me about it, it's time for me to start the hardest thing: the editing. I hope to edit it enough to the point, by some miracle, I can try to publish it one of these days.

I'm writing this right now in the hope I can get some feedback. Please, give me all the constructive criticism (without being an asshole please) you got! What do you want to see more of? What do you want to see less of? What are some questions you felt like you had and never got answers to in the book? What can I improve on? What do you love the most that I should keep? Any scenes I should just get rid of? Any feedback helps!

Also, an amazing person, SweetAngel333633, is doing a translation of this book in Arabic on here! Check it out if that's one of your languages if you don't only speak one, like lame me. You should be able to click on the external link and it'll take you there! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 220K 48
Brinn has known Alpha Titus as a close family friend since she was ten years old. He was like a big brother to her. Right before her first shift, he...
206K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
4.6M 116K 69
My Little Red * Highest Title: #1 in Werewolf #1 in Rogue Ohhhh things are getting saucy! Grab me some chicken wings! - @csrobertson * She is the gir...
874K 40.9K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...