Anxceit - A toxic love story

By FreakyEnby

I love Janus. He loves me. Of course he does. This is normal. This is normal... The pain and suffering... Is... More

The Light Sides
Virgil and Janus
Janus in my skin
Nothing's wrong!
D-Don't
The Light Sides | 2
Roman and Virgil | 2
Janus in my head
Thank you! (Authors note)
It's over J.
Roman and Virgil | 3
Dad Mode
I missed you
Janus and Virgil | 2
Just leave us alone.
He's changed.
Remus and Janus

Roman and Virgil

485 22 0
By FreakyEnby

Virgil POV

I wake up feeling strong arms around me. I think it's Janus and smile. But it doesn't feel like Janus. The arms are strong but the hug doesn't feel too tight. It's gentle. I roll over slightly and see... Roman. Shit. Wait... He looks so cu- WHAT AM I THINKING?! I'm with Janus, I love Janus, this isn't okay. I try to get up but he hugs me tighter even though he's sleeping. 
"Virgil..." He moans. I feel my cheeks heat up. Did he just- Oh god, I'm a horrible person. Instead of trying to get up again I check my phone. Oh shit! Janus was texting me the whole day and evening, my phone was just on silent. He'll think I've been ignoring him. I need to go see him now. But Roman's hugging me tighter and I- No. I don't like it. It's not nice. I need to go. I manage to get Roman off of me but he wakes up as I'm at the door. "Virgil?"
I freeze and turn around. "Oh hey Ro, sorry, I've got to go." 
"Oh... okay"
I dash off to the dark side, mind racing, heart pounding. I make my way to Janus's room and take one last look along to the light side, shake my head and open the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 10 21
oneshots about the characters from sanders sides on youtube <3 i will not write r/mr/m ! trigger warnings will be listed before each fanfiction ! ...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
12.1K 843 30
janus' life is great. He has a lovely group of friends he's known since college and the most caring boyfriend in Patton. At the same time Janus' life...
36K 1K 38
Patton has been in a relationship with Remus for 10 months and they hadn't had sex once. This makes Remus upset and he decides to fix the issue. Some...